Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[For SlaveFantasyGirl] You work for me now!

Her body trembled beneeth him. WIth the hand he used to pin her wrists over her head he could feel her pulse in her veins. It was incredibly fast so fast it nearly seemed dangerous. She moaned and whimpered when he licked over her dry lips wetting them up again. It was a strange feeling almost like he cared for her. When she breathed into his mouth hers was covered by it.

His lips were rough and warm yet crushing and relentless. Her arms fought against his grip as sh e wanted to wrap her arms around him but he stopped her. Instead he used his free hand to play with her soft pillowy breast, It felt like it was melting in his hand. the hot sensation made her flinch and whimper beneeth him like a small dog.

When he reached lwoer to rub her little clit she screamed out loudly. he had poked and played with the nerve nub to suddenly. Her body arched in response and the swell of wetness down there continued. His words were nearly lost on her but only nearly.

"you mean when you play with me like this i am a good girl?" she asked hopefully and looked at him a bit scared. her heart was aching for some reason she did not know. her sotmach felt sicklish "Im not hopeless" she repeated his words like a prayer and it somehow warms her mouth with a fuzzy feeling.

He could feel every tremor that coursed through her body, every jerk and every tremble. He continued to tease her clit, his fingers at once rough and pleasurable he knew. Her moans and squirms were testament of the fact, that she was enjoying this as much as he was. After rubbing her clit some more, he dipped his fingers in the wet gash of her sex.

After a few strokes, accompanied most deliciously by her moans and the occasional scream, he slowly moved his finger even lower under her. With his thumb on her clit, teasing and stroking, his fingers found a more secret entrance to her body. Slick with her own juices it slipped in easily into her... leaning in he whispered into her ears, as his finger continued to push against the tightness, "Yes.. when I play with you, you are especially good... but you are not bad other times either"

All of a sudden he pulled his finger out of her and turned over, breaking all physical contact instantly. He lay back on the bed with a grin, without even looking at her. He wondered how she'd react and suspected he wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

SHe looked at him stunned. Did he jsut say that she was doing alright? Yes he had said it she was sure of that. SHe gaped at him as if he had said the most astonishing thing ever. He had punished her so often and so mean. He told her she was always pullng stunts such angered him and now he seemed to like her. Her mind could not keep up.

She felt him play with her soft body his hands roamed her skin relentlessly making her twitch and tremble. she sucked in the warmth coming form his body. Yet suddenyl the warmth and all the touches were gone. Her eyes snapped open and she loeokd around hugging herself as she suddenly felt cold.

"Master?" she asked and looked at him concerned "did i do wrong again?" She asked very timidly and crawled up to him slowly carefully. she did nto know whether he was angry after all maybe he woudl lash out if she got too close. WHen she was clsoe enough she licked his shoulder not caring he wa still dressed. "What did i do?" shea sked vertain it was a punishment that ne no logner touched or even talked to her.

Back
Top Bottom