Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[For SlaveFantasyGirl] You work for me now!

The gown she wore had offset her eyes perfectly. She looked pretty in it and he had smiled as she'd walked out. He had decided they would go riding today... but now considered also getting her some clothes. Sure he was perfectly happy, if not happier, to have her stand naked before him the whole time, it still wasn't very practical. Nor were the gowns the most comfortable for a day in the saddle. But that would have to wait.

When she entered with the tray, he was already at the table and watched her spread the breakfast fare before him. It was a simple breakfast for sure, but if this was what she wanted he would try it too. "Well... serve me the bread and pour me some milk" he said, although milk wasn't one of his favourite drinks. He'd take a steaming cup of coffee any day over milk. But he could make an exception for his little pet. He watched as she went about the task.

"How would you like to go riding today?" he asked. "I could teach you, if you don't already know how and a day outside this room might do you good as well!" The woods were shady and he knew a little pool in a quiet glen not far from here. It was a wonderful place for a swim. Maybe they could carry a little packed lunch and have themselves a little picnic. He wasn't a man given to such silly fancies, but he had a feeling she might enjoy it. Even he was surprised by the reasons, since when did he start caring what she would like and not like. Was he growing soft, he wondered?

SHe obeyed and poured him a cup of milk. Of course she this time had leanred and had brought herself her own cup so she would nto need to drink out of the saucer anymore. Softly she set her cup to the table after she took a sip and started to take herself a slice of bread and started to butter it lightly and very thin as for her butter still was a treasure. She placed a slice of cheese on top of it and took a bite.

She gulped when he told her about riding out. Memories of the way she had been layed voer his saddly flashed through her mind and she paled. Yet the colour in her face returned after hearing she would be tought first. "uhm i would like to learn yes. We did not have a riding horse at home we just had a donkey we needed to plow the field...before it burned down." she said the alst part very quietly recalling what was the whole cause started with.

She then looked up a bit insecure "can you teach me riding master i dont want to lay over your saddle again" she said out her thoughts aloud and looked at him a bit scared. It seemed it had been a very umpleasant memory and she still felt the places where the leather had pressured her body. She infact was happy it had not left any bruises. she took a bite of her bread cutely squeezing her eyes shut when she bit down and puled the bread away.

He reached for the warm milk and took a sip while watching her make her bread.. butter it and add a slice of cheese before taking a bite. He smiled seeing how much she seemed to enjoy the meal. "Maybe next time you'd like to try some treacle with your bread and butter..." he suggested, "I'm sure you'll enjoy it" he added remembering her aversion to the bitter taste of coffee and thinking maybe she would enjoy something sweet instead.

He smiled as he took a bite of his own bread, and noticed her eyes widen at the mention of going riding. He figured she wasn't over her first ever horse ride, when he had so callously tossed her across his saddle as they rode through the villages. Memory of that ride, brought talk of her family and their burnt farm. He noticed it was still a sore subject with her. It hadn't been all that long after all. But he still reminded her, "Remember what I told you... that life of yours is over. You belong solely to me now. Lingering over what was and what might have been will only cause you more anguish."

He knew it was easier said than done, but the sooner she accepted it the better it would be for her. Still he wasn't entirely devoid of compassion as he soon realized. And he added in a low whisper, "You may rest assured that your family is being well looked after." It was true too, although he didn't feel the need to tell her of it... he had ensured that they would always have food at the table and he was quietly paying their taxes.

His reflections returned to the upcoming ride. "Yes I will teach you to ride" he said with a smile. "There is a little clearing in the woods that I know of. It is a beautiful place. Once there, I will let you ride my charger and show you how to maintain your balance on a horse." Of course, they would have to ride double till then... but this time, he decided, he would let her sit astride the horse in front of him, instead of lying across his saddle like a sack of potatoes. The memory still brought a smile to his lips though.

She looked down her face hidden from him. She had her gaze fixed on the tabletop and her half eaten bread. Slowly her past ran through her head reminding her of allt he good things she had lived through. Sure there were a lot of bad memories too but the good ones were those worth to recall. The summer festial had always been fun for her. all the decoration and there was even enough meat there to get filled just by it and not with added bread.

She smiled some at the flashback but then a wet drop landed on the table and her eyes felt hot. She was crying at his request. "d-do you really wish and exxpect me to forget everything?." she looekdat himwith an expression that especially showed shock. "i would have never thought you were so cruel master." she said calmly but her voice eemed to break as she forced it to sound calm asif she tried to obey his command.

Her heart felt like it had an iron hand around it clenching tighter and tighter the more she thought about it. Did she really had to forget everything? Even who she had been? She shivered at teh thought. Would she get lost in being his slave and inthe end just be a wreck no logner respondingto another name but 'pet'? Of course she knew her father would be alright. Even if the taxes wouldnt be payed he would somehow make it...but would he forget her?

The tears had stopped she was just sobbing and hiccupping now and he could see her hands where white as she grabbed the cloth of the own in her hands so hardly. SHe would hear him talk of riding and how he would teach her but it was a little lost on her. Would she still beherself in a few months?

It took him a while to realize she hadn't been paying much attention to all his talk of riding. When he thought about it, he realized that it was only to be expected. But if it was sympathy and understanding she expected from him, she was going to be very disappointed. Not in this case, anyway. Having lost everything that was dear to him at so young a age, the concept of family only meant pain to him. His own memories were sorely limited on the topic as his life before that fateful day was a blank. All he remembered was the pain and guilt and rage from that one day. It was as if in that one moment, he had died and been born anew. Born into a life of misery, hardship and suffering. It was a ruthless world, one that had made him equally ruthless, deadly and... perhaps even cruel.

It was true that her's was a cruel fate and he'd been the instrument of that fate. But it was done and there was no going back. He could release her of course, but he had no intention to. He also realized that perhaps it was only now, she had truly begun to understand the gravity of her situation. It didn't seem likely they were going riding this day after all.

"Harsh as it may sound, that is exactly what I expect you to do" he said seriously. "You belong to me now... think about it very carefully. Belong... like property" he was watching her quite intently gauging her reaction to each word. "Even your name is no longer yours, my pet. I might let you keep it.. or I might give you another of my choosing" he realized there was no point mincing words now. "And cruel doesn't even begin to describe it."

He decided it might be best to let her think about what he had said. There were other ways to break a slave, but he didn't want to go there. Something stayed his hand, something he could not explain. He considered it for a moment. For some strange reason, when she had shared her aversion to physical pain, he had tried not to inflict any more upon her. Why was that, he wondered. Did he want her to think better of him? Was that it? Did he in fact care what this slave thought of him? That was a vexing idea. Then he realized that pain could be both physical and emotional. And the latter was often the worst of the two. He had no illusions that he had caused her much greater pain now, than he had ever before. It left a strangely bitter taste in his mouth. He decided that perhaps it was best he too thought about this for a while.

He rose from his chair and pulled her up as he walked to the bed, "I think I'll leave you to think about all this for a while." He also bound her wrists together and tied her to the bed, trying hard to ignore the look she gave him as he did so. She could sit or lie on the bed... he gave her that much. Although, he knew neither would be overly comfortable. With one last look at her tear stained face, he stepped out of the room and locked the door behind him.

She looked down to the ground somewhat defeated as he told her that was exactly whathe expected from her. Each word of his speech crushed her once. "You belong to me now... think about it very carefully. Belong... like property" he said and with each singel word of that senstence he would see her shoulders and head fall slightly until she was crouched into a mere ball of meat. she was indeed defeated. She did not know how he felt wbout her. she had thought he would like her like a pet and protect her.

SOmehow she wished back his outbursts just whipping her but those speeches were just much worse. "im sorry my lord" she whispered in a barely gone voice. for the firs time she had called him lord just how the peasants referred only tot he god himself or the king. she had not noticed even she had just subconciously said it. her hands where slung around her knees in attempt to get a little warmth form her own body.

When he chained her tot he bed it hurt her heart even more. Did he not trust her enough?. she just curled up next to thebed on the ground feeling not liek climbing on the fost bed. or maybe she did not want to cry on her masters sheets. after all she maybewould have to switch thema nd receive mroe punishment. she sobbed for mroe and more minutes after he was gone. until nothing was left inside her. she felt like she had justbeen thrown on the streetsfor death. The emptiness consumed her.

He had left the house for a breath of fresh air. It was getting very uncomfortable for him inside. And it bothered him, that his conversation with her should have affected him so. Every word he said had been true. And it was best she learn it sooner rather than later. But he had noticed with each word, she had crumpled just a little bit more. And with each droop of her shoulders, his heart had sunk just a little more.

She would now, either be docile.. extremely so... or she'd hate him, at least until she realized it was an exercise in futility. There was no way she could escape, whether she knew it or not. Which might eventually lead to indifference. That he did not want at all. Unfortunately, that first didn't hold much appeal for him either. There was a certain innocent naivety about her that he had enjoyed very much. It was one of the reasons he did not want to break her through pain. He wondered if that mattered anymore, he did not expect to see it ever again.

But there was still hope. He brightened a little remembering that for most all practical purposes, she was still a child. And children are very resilient most of the time. There was the off chance, however slim, that she might snap out of it eventually and slowly revert to her natural composure.

Wait a min.. why was he wasting time thinking about all this? She was his slave and that left her very little or no choice in matters. She would toe the line, or be made to. So why was he so concerned about this one slave? A reason suggested itself to him. His eyes widened and he looked back at the room for a few seconds pondering it in his head. Suddenly, his expression grew serious and he grimaced in anger, fighting to bring his thoughts in control. No that was not it!

Sarah was broken she just curled up in a ball beside the bed waiting for her master to return. Why id all end up liek this there would not pass a single hour without thinking that. Sure she had had a loud mouth back int eh village but she just wanted to protect her father was it that wrong that she deserved all this. She did not know and to a point she believed that she had to deserve it otherwise it would not be happening.

That was what made her feel so miserable. SHe tried to think what she had done wrong in her short life to bring her fate against herself that much. She did not remember anything so she figured it just had to be right like this. What other explanation would there be. She turned towards the rooms door now kneeling on the floor her tied hands in her lap. Her eyes were pussy form the tears but the crying had stopped.

She waited for him to return. She would take all he does to her now. She would rip herself appart if need be. She would just stay quiet and docile how a slave should be. Maybe then all would turn out better. Playing all obediant and quiet accepting all that was happening and doing all her best. Maybe like that she wouldjust go through this without at least feeling less miserable in her own skin. If her master punished her alright then she had done wrong. but she would never complain again or slack. Just so she felt alright in herself.

He wasn't any better for the walk and his mind was in a turmoil. He decided that a little riding might do him good after all, he had his steed saddled and leaped on the charger and rode out towards the woods. The sun dappled forest had always calmed him before but this time it did nothing to ease his mind. He rode hard through the trails bent close to the neck of his horse. The trail through the forest was rarely used so he didn't expect to run into any incident.

Soon, the wind whipping through his hair and the sheer exhilaration of the ride started to make him feel better. He decided to finally slow his ride, it was about time too.. the horse was panting and starting to foam slightly at the mouth. He patted the animal on its proud neck and turned it slowly towards a stream he knew flowed through these parts. As he approached the bank he reined in the horse to a stop and got off it. He led the animal by its reins to the stream and let it drink some of the clear flowing water. He too crouched down to splash some water on his face and then sat down by a tree, his back resting on it... while he left the horse to munch on some grass and catch its breath. About an hour passed before he got up slowly and got back in the saddle. The hour was growing late and he realized he'd missed his midday meal. That thought reminded him that he'd left Sarah tied to his bed and the door locked. Which meant that she wouldn't have eaten either.

He kicked himself mentally and got back on the horse and turned it around and headed back to the manor at a light gallop. By the time he reached home, the sun was fast approaching the horizon as it prepared to bid the world of light good night. Leaving the horse with the stable hand, he walked into the house and informed Tilda that he would be dining at the hall tonight. He walked up stairs, unlocked the door and entered to find Sarah, to his surprise, kneeling on the floor beside his bed. He felt regret at having left her there all day, without even the means to go and eat. He untied her and said, "Go on down to the kitchen and eat something. I shall dine in the hall so take your time."

Having freed her, he turned to the water and washed himself quickly and without a word. Having freshened up, he headed down to find his supper was set. He ate in silence that evening... but only touching his food barely, as he didn't have much of an appetite. Once done, he went back up to his room and found that Sarah had not returned, so took off his tunic and in only his breeches climbed into bed and pulled the covers over him. He found sleep was elusive and lay there on his back, staring up at the ceiling.

Sarah was very glad that he allowed her to get her food.She quickly got up and rushed towards the kitchen. Tilde looked at the girl as she walked in and smirked some "the master seemed very mad at you. What did you do to get him that mad?" she asked and Sarah looked down towards the ground but did not reply. She got herself the soup and the bread which was placed there and ate in the kitchen. For the first time she would not eat togatehr with her master.

When she returned to his room he was done by the time and it was already late. She knocked on the door and then opened. it. She walked insidebowing towards the direction where her master was sitting and then walked tot he bed where the leather straps hadbeen placed. She took then and then walked toher master where she kneeled down without saying a word. She held the leather out to him with her mouth and held herhands togather so he could easily tie them.

Her eyes looked up athim yet did not dare to look at his face. They were fixed on his chest as she did not want to see his face. She feared he would be mad or even worse disappointed at her. She wanted to sleep and to showthat she would behaveformnow on she just quietly wanted him to tie her like she had been in her sleep before. She had not said a word since he had returnednot even after he had talked to her.

He had not looked upon her even when she returned. But he did when he found her on her knees next to him holding the leather up to be tied. He looked at her hands as she held the leather and then up at her face. She had an implacable expression... she seemed stoic, ready to accept anything and any kind of treatment he would throw at her. But the spark that had been in her before seemed to have vanished and he found that very disappointing. He slowly rose from the bed while still looking at her.

He even surprised himself by feeling a pang of guilt. That would not do. He turned and sat facing her directly. She wouldn't even look at his face, he realized. Neither was she talking to him. He took the bindings from her hands, but did not immediately move to tie her, "Will this be necessary Sarah?" he asked quietly. She hadn't said a word to him since his return. But then neither had he, except to tell her that he'd be dining alone that night.

She had probably been glad to be rid of his presence too, he thought. He wondered why she wanted him to tie her up. He didn't think it was the most comfortable way to spend the night. Maybe, she thought that was what he was going to do anyways and had wanted to show her eagerness to comply. Or then again, maybe it was her way of preempting any orders he may have for her tonight. He didn't think she was too keen to serve him just then.

If it was necessary he asked her. Sarah pondered. Should she talk or not? If she did there would be the risk he would be dissappointed again. Ten again he looked disappoitned as well as he saw her. It confused her beyond any limit. she could do whatever she wanted he would never be happy about it. Slowly she shook her head. "b-but i want you to be happy a-about my behavior." she stammared with a cracking voice and then back down a bit trying to hide herself from his gaze.

Would he scold her again. She had not forgotten her past as he had told her but she had acted as if she had and he did not seem happy so what the hell did he want form her. Her death could not be it either or he would have made it come long ago. She reached up and grabbed the leather straps form his hand again and looked at it. then she tied it to her colar's ring and handed him the end of the leather "i will be your pet...p-please don't be mad at me anymore. I dont know what i have done to you"

He could see her eyes look up at his face for the first time again and they were seriously begging him to forgive her for something she had not even done. It was his own thoughts of her he had been so infuriated over. She did not even know what had gone through his head as he had his rideout. SIlently with her left hand in her lap resting on her left thigh and the right hand holding the leash out to him she waited shivering subconciously in fear but she did not notice it herself.

It was true he realized. So caught up in his own emotional quagmire, he was blaming her for something that wasn't her doing. She had a profound effect on him... one that she herself was oblivious of. He was starting to feel a right fool for his own behavior. He took the leash from her and then untying it from her collar, he cast it aside. He ran a finger softly down the side of her face and smiled at her. "I would be happy if I could see you smile again" he said.

He reached out and grabbed her arms and slowly pulled her up to her feet... and then let his hands caress their way down her arms. It was late and he was tired from the exertions of the day and felt a soothing lethargy sweep through his frame. He wished to escape into the warm embrace of sleep and to end this dismal day. But he also wanted to make peace with her. He rolled back on to the bed and made space for her. With a slight smile he patted the bed, motioning for her to join him.

As she quietly climbed in to bed with him, he wrapped an arm almost possessively around her and pulled her back into his chest. She always felt good and it did much to ease his mind. Leaning in close to her, his lips but inches away from her ears he whispered, "What do you say we go riding tomorrow and put this day behind us?" As he finished he punctuated his question with a tender peck on her cheeks. His fingers slowly played with her hair, while his other hand caressed her tender flesh lazily.

Sarah looked at her master. he took the leash form her and her gaze got that of a silent shock when she thought he would use it to whip her but it went diffrently. she felt him touch her colar and soon she was freed from it. Confused she looked at him. He said he wanted her to smile. THis cause a complaetely surprised expression on her cute face and that did not change when he placed his hands on her shoulderrs to gently pick her up and pulling her on her feet.

His rough big hand rubbed her cheek and she felt the rough texture of his skin against her soft cheek. she would feel scars and bruises form gripping his sword tightly. In fact it felt wonderfull. She knew those hands would protect her yet it ade her also swallow as she knew those hands would also punish her. He let go of her and layed dwon on his soft bad sighing content. She was about to turn to the place at the fire when he petted the bed next to him.

Hesitantly fearing he would just racage her body again she layed down and soon felt as expected his arms around her. Yet they did not reach for her supple chest but just wrapped around her around her waist and pulled her to him. she could feel his chisled chest in her back and somehow a feeling of safety envelopped her. Her skin showed goosebumps as he played with her hair so gently almost like a lvoer would do and she inwardyl squealed at the thought and shivered clodly as he whipsered into her ear about his riding plans. "yes aster i would love that" she said meekly not wanting to destroy his good mood though she was honestly scared of riding

It felt good to hold her in his arms again.. it felt right. He sensed her apprehensions at his demand but she got in next to him like an obedient and good little slave. He smiled as he felt her body relax slowly as she realized that he wasn't about to have his wicked way with her. He grinned at the thought... it wasn't an unpleasant idea.

He felt her breathing slow as she pressed back into his chest. But at the mention of the ride, although she said she'd love it, he could feel the hint of trepidation in her voice. He smiled at that and whispered in her ears, "Don't worry, I promised to teach you to ride didn't I?" He let his hands caress her gently as it slipped from her waist to her soft tummy. "I'm sure by the time we return you will be riding back quite confidently"

He had a few horses at his stable and although he always chose to ride his stallion, there was a much gentler mare that he was confident wouldn't throw her at the first opportunity. And who knows, she might even enjoy it.

Sarah felt his hand trace along her stomach. she shivered at the thought that if he spread his figners his hand would be big wnough to reach fomr her left side of her stomach to the right. He was so tall and strong and she was small already but next to her master she always felt even smaller. but when he pulled her further to his body she relaxed some and closed her eyes sighing some.

He told ehr she had nothing to fear in riding out but she did not feel more confident after he said so. After all all she could remember of her first ride was being placed somtach first over the sadle and being groped in the process. Her smal hands clitched the cloth of the sheets beneeth her. She could not sleep for some reason. WHen she figured her master was a sleep as his breath was slower she turned around and pressed her front against his chest. He would feel the soft pillows that were her breasts squish against him.

With the warmth now sinking into her body she could sleep easier not knowing her master would notice her pressed up against him her slim arms wrapped around hi in a way that showed she did not want to let go. In fact she felt sad when he was gone and was happier when he was with her though that ost of the time meant tasks to do followed by punishments. yet she did not want to be seperated from her master

He'd woken when she had turned over in her sleep and cuddled up to him. Indeed, he had felt her soft breasts press against his chest and he had struggled with himself not to move... so she wouldn't know that he'd realized what she was doing. It felt good when she hugged him that way... as if she would never let go. And his own arm had moved up to her back so that he was pulled even tighter to his chest.

But other than that slight movement, he'd remained comatose and she hadn't guessed that he was awake. Eventually he'd slipped into sleep again, soothingly lulled into the warm embrace of nothingness by the rhythmic rise and fall of her breasts against his chest with every breath she took. He dreamt that night... but it wasn't the usual nightmares that haunted him. He dreamt of her... and them together. Although there she wasn't slave and he master. And the ties that bound them together weren't leather or fear.

Fortunately it was a dream he did not remember as he woke in the morning, feeling refreshed and happy. But neither did he wake her up immediately and punish her for sleeping in again. Nor did he send her off running to prepare him his breakfast. Instead, he lay there quietly letting her consciousness rise slowly back to wakefulness as he caressed her gently. His hands drawing soft circles on her back with an ever increasing radius. His hand brushed over her hips and the curve of her bottom gently before returning back to her back. Slowly, gently, lovingly he caressed her... until she opened her eyes.

Sarah slowly opened her eyes and imediately closed them again after she found the daylight assaulting her sensitive eyes with the merciless rays of sunlight. she squeaked and thent urned to her master and here eyes widened in shock. she tried to pull her arms over her face to cover herself form whatever outburst he ight coe up with after she again slept longer than him. Nothing came she could not pull her hands up due to the tight hug she was in.

She opened her eyes again and looked at him in surprise "no punishment?" she asked timidly as if she could not believe it and feared he was just playing so she would feel safe and then he would punish her. he could feel her arms around him trmble lightly as she was scared. She had just felt so good when he talked to her last night making her feel like everything was alright and she was very afraid that she just messed everything up again.

Softly and slowly she placed her palms on his chest and stroked his abs. she could feel his heart beat calmly indicating he was not angry or excited of anything. She smiled lightly at that "should i serve your breakfast master?" she asked and looked up. her hair was coverinf hlaf of her face as she was laying on her side and he could only see one of her smaragd eyes seeking the gaze of his.

He watched her as she finally woke and thought that the way she shut eyes and then squinted at him adjusting to the light was cute. He also felt the fear in her body as she expected him to punish her for sleeping late. While normally he'd have been pleased with how she reacted to him, this time he wasn't. She would've jumped out of bed if it wasn't for the fact that he was holding her. He smiled, "No... no punishment today."

He rubbed her back gently in an attempt to reassure her. He felt her hands on his chest and abs and the soft touch spread a little warmth through him. He didn't want to break the embrace so he continued to hold her. "You look nice when you sleep. Did you know that?" he asked, his hand slowly running up to brush the hair away from her face so he could both her eyes. She seemed to calm down, once she realized that this time he wasn't angry with her. But then, the last time she slept late, the punishment had been fairly pleasurable... at least for him. He couldn't help grinning a little when he remembered.

"Yes.. breakfast would be nice" he said but made no move to remove his hands or release her. She was still pinned to him although not forcibly, but a little more gently. Perhaps more so than he'd ever held her before. He leaned in and slowly brushed his lips against her forehead and then her cheeks. As he moved, his chest brushed against her soft and supple breasts. "But I find myself reluctant to let you go." he whispered into her ears before he nibbled lightly on her ear lobes.

When she heard his words her eyes widened for a bout half a minute as if she was shocked to the core. Then very slowly it dawned to her that he enjoyed her presence and she gave a queal that sounded mroe alike a happy chirp than a human sound and with that she had pressed ehr face to his chest happiyl snuggling up to him like he was the best stuffy animal in the world. she pressed up against him as tightl as she possibly could

He felt so warm and comforting after one second ago he had scared her soul out of her body. Yet now that she knew he meant no harm and that he wanted her to stay she was happy and releaved. he would find her wrap her legs around of of his legs and holding it between tightly. she did not know or rahter not think about the fact that would make him brush aainst her pussy.

She whimpered out as his thigh brushed against her core which was complatel uncoered as the night before she had went into his bed all naked. Shhe blushed "im sorry i was just so happy i felt like hugging you master" she murmured blushin and turned her gaze on the sheets so she would not have to meet his gaze. she did not know what he looked like right now but she figured he was either scowling down at her for her assumptiveness of he had his tradeark sly smirk on his face.

He grinned at her reaction and the way she pressed her face into his chest and snuggled almost tickled him. He found that her joy and simple exuberance was making him happy... was making him feel a lot better than he ever thought. Her behaviour was almost child like and once again that arose in him a certain protectiveness towards her. He hugged her right back when she pressed herself to him.

But what took him by surprise was the way she curled her leg up over his.... his hand slipped down to her thigh almost as an involuntary reaction. And then when she apologized for her behavior, he simply grinned... especially since she didn't seem to be making any effort towards moving her leg away. His thigh was pressing into her crotch already, but as a reply he hooked his hand behind her knee and pulled her leg up even further. By turning his hips every so lightly he was pressing even tighter into her crotch. He rubbed his thigh against the now spread folds of her nether lips.

A smirk did indeed split his face as his hand moved up her thigh and grabbing her ass he pulled her crotch even closer to him. He nudged her face until she turned to look at him and then kissed her tenderly on her lips. "Never apologize for hugging me" he said with a grin before covering her mouth once again with his.

she flet him rub her open folds and it send bolts of pelasure through her. her mind went to a dazed accepting state while her body heatened up ready to be mated ocne again showing it with her liquids flowing. she moaned and whimpered beneeth him and whe he told her she should neer apologize for hugging him she just nodded dazed "yes master" she said without even really knowing what she agreed to or not.

Her hands wrapped around his back rubbign it as she clung to him tightly. it seemed her small form fitted perfectly to his in this position and he did nothing to stop her heated state. he jsut kept teasing her folds with his thigh and the girl could do nothing but moaned and stare at him through half lidded eyes. she could not even focus on her deeds she was way too deep within the pleasure of his thigh rubbing her and even more of the pelasure he did not punish her.

"master please tell me anything i can do for you im too happy you did not punish for sleeping longer than you. I am terribly sorry for it but i dont know how to ake it to wake so early" she apologized despite the fact he said it did not matter it was just for safety and partially because she really regretted it as she wanted to make her master happy as it was the last task she would be doing all her life.

He could feel the heat rising from between her legs. The way her hips moved with a mind of its own, nature calling to the most primordial of instincts. Her moans only maddened him even further, causing his own need to rise more obviously than her arousal. His breath grew more shallow and his pulse quickened. He could feel her soft hands on his back as she hugged him tight. His manhood rose with his desire to possess this woman child that lay so enticingly wrapped around him.

He struggled to bring his raging hormones under some semblance of control. But with her eagerness to please him and her apologies, her fragile body so delicate and vulnerable in his arms, his desires were harder to reign in than he imagined. His hands ran along her thighs, his nails scraping the skin up to her hip.. then with a hand on her ass and the other at the back of her neck, he shifted their bodies until she was lying under him.

He reached up and grabbed both her wrists as he lifted her arms and crossed them above her head. She lay under him her back arched, her breasts lifted, her legs parted and wrapped around one of his. His weight pressed down into her small frame and his hardened member would have slapped up against her belly if not for the breeches he wore. Still holding her arms in place he lifted himself up a little, but that only caused his thigh to press harder against her womanhood. He looked into her eyes gauging her reaction. He couldn't remember if she ever mentioned being with a man before. But she looked right where she was.

"Anything at all, may pet?" he asked with the barest of smiles playing on his lips. He knew he didn't need to ask, there wasn't anything she could deny him, that he would not take by force if he so wished. Still, he asked.

Her eyes widened in shock as he fixed her arms above her head by holding her wrists. Her chest rose and fell with ehr breath and the way he pushed down her wrists it made her bodyarch lightly. It causd her soft pussy lips and her little clit to rub further against his thigh and her perky breats reach up towards him.

Her pussy sent an electric bolt of pleasure through her body as it rubbed long his tigh and a weak moan escaped her soft lips. Her lips where dry as she did not even dare to wt them with her tounge. Her butt and thighs hurt lightly from the scratches he had left there with his fingernails as he had pulled her along.

"Anything at all, may pet?" He asked her and she looked upa t him. "Yes Master after all i am yours and it is my duty to serve you" she admitted then looked sadder than before "Yet each time i try i mess up and you get mad at me. "I must be a pitty slave" she breathed the word "slave" out as she did not like to hear it.

"So yes anything. Ater all my life if yorus so if you wish you could also just end it if it pleases you" she added and her voice had started trembling at the very thought of it. She looked to her chest. The small wound his sword had created above her heart had vanished. Yet the long slight cut he had made with the dagger as he threatened her for his twisted pleasure was still there. It reminded her of hsi power each time she saw it.

Her body was hopelessly pinned beneath his weight, and with her arms held wrists crossed above her head, she was quite helpless. They both knew that she did not have the strength to fight him even if she so desired. But she didn't resist. If anything her body seemed to beg for his attention. He saw her lips part as a soft moan escaped them. Leaning down he ran his tongue along the contours of those soft tender lips.

He held both her wrists with one hand now and with the other he cupped her breast. They were small yet full, the nipples capping the nubile orbs were taut and pink. He took one nipple between his fingers and squeezed till he heard a little squeal escape her lips, he felt her breath expelled into his mouth as he covered her lips with his. His hand now cupped the soft breast that fit almost perfectly in his hand.

He heard the words she spoke and knew then that she realized where and what she was. Yes, a slave. And a most delightful one at that, he thought with a tiny smile as his hand crept lower to the soft, folds of flesh that even now rubbed against his thigh. He could feel her arousal soak through his breeches as a wetness crept to the skin of his thigh. His fingers found her pussy soaked with her wetness and rubbed her swollen clit, making her squirm even more.

"You are right little one, you do belong to me. And I will do to you as I please." He spoke slowly as his fingers continued to torment her. His head moved lower down her body as his mouth sought a nipple. He took her nipple between his lips, softly sucking on one before breaking away to continue, "But you are not entirely hopeless... and I am not always mad at you. You do please me my pet.. like now for instance." He took her nipple between his teeth and slowly increased the pressure. All the while his fingers would continue to rub and tease her clit... increasing the pace as he felt her hips buck faster and wilder.

Back
Top Bottom