Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[For SlaveFantasyGirl] You work for me now!

she squeaked a littel when he started playing with her body again making it hard to remember or even think. She blushed as she replied to him. "i liked him he was a friend to me and i enjoyed being around him. But i did not think any further about it" she said sadly somehow regretting she did not go for more walks with the dog and give him more food on the cost of her own food. She really regretted it.

Suddenly her eyes widened. What did that mean. Did that mean the master also enjoyed being around her?. No that could not be it then it would not be his fun to hurt her. It must be because he thougth she was not worth a second thought. Just liek she had treated her dog back than. A companion to obey and to do aas she said but not more even though it was such a kind animal. Tears streamed down her face.

She did not know if she cried because she realized how mean she had treated her own dog back than or maybe how mean she just remembered herself. of crouse she had given him lots of food and lots of times she had walked with him but she just felt it wasnt enough. and she cried because she finally came to the point where she actually felt herself being as low as a pet and that it fitted her very well. she sunk down and curled up into a ball shielding herself form his hands. "P-pets should notbe touched liek that" she said sobbing and with a breaking voice.

"Didn't think any further about it... and yet you still refer to the dog as a he or a him and not an it." He smiled. He could hear a little remorse in her voice when she said she hadn't thought that much about the dog after all. But she had perked up suddenly as if a sudden realization had dawned on her.

But now she was crying again as if crushed. He wondered at that. "Well I don't think of 'pets' as lowly creatures. A pet is faithful, loving... and to be protected.. and trained... Are you faithful and loving, Sarah?" She had curled up away from his attentions and had said that 'pets' should not be touched in that manner. He wondered if she had suddenly come to accept herself as a pet... or just an animal.

He patted her softly and held her gently close to his chest. Calming her.. he didn't quite understand what was going through her mind right then, but it didn't seem to be making her any happier. He let his hand slide over her hips and down behind between her legs, "It's not pets.. it's animals that should not be touched like this!" His fingers found her pussy lips and played with the soft sensitive flesh.

srah was down. she felt torn appart and absolutely worthless. He told her that he though pets are faithfull and loving and to be protected and she looekd up a bit confused. Did he really think of her that way. Then wh did he hurt her beside allt he pleaure? If she was his to protect wouldnt he better pet her or whatever and not whip her or put a leather tail in her butthole?. she was confused and it showerd in the look she gave him.

Her eyes widened when he wrapped his arm round her gently poking her soft pussy. A whimper escaped her mouth once again. Why did it feel so good when he did that. Why would i make all bad thoughts go away but the confusion only increase?. She did not know nor did she like the effect it had on her. She lost all the questions she had in her head and all the doubts each time he did that.

"Master why do you hurt me then?" she asked between soft whimpers unsure how to react. He just said she was a pet to him thus worth to be protected and loved. "i am faithfull and loving" she confirmed beween heated whimpers though she did not know what he meant with loving. "i do not know what exactly you mean with loving though" she admitted and burried her dace in his chest while he played with her once again

He simply grinned at how naive she really was. But there was nothing naive about how she jumped every time he touched her.. and he liked that. She seemed to be feeling a little better now. He stopped teasing her and simply caressed her as she snuggled into his chest. Never mind if she knew what he meant about loving or not, but she seemed pretty emotive anyways.

Ah.. the pain... that was what was bothering her then. He tilted her face up to look at him, "Well... every pet needs to be trained, doesn't it?" Well... that wasn't entirely true, it wasn't the only reason anyways. "You were told to wake first and to get me my coffee. Did you?" He ran his fingers through her hair patting it down away from her face. She was a pretty little thing... still he was a man used to being obeyed. If she were one of his soldiers, the punishment for disobedience would've been way more severe. This was him going easy really... but then he wouldn't be squeezing butts and poking fingers into their extremities anyways. He nearly grinned at the picture.. but quickly smoothed his expression, thinking it wouldn't be a wise move to be grinning just now. She needed to take him seriously.

"Besides everything else, lets not forget that you are my slave. I might prefer to think of you as a pet, and of this you should be glad, because as a rule, I'm not very forgiving of slaves. So, when I give you a task, I usually expect it done." But he didn't want to scare her any more than he had to, so he softened his words by leaning in and kissing her gently on the cheek.

Still, there was more to it. Sometimes in the heat of the moment he often forgot himself. Even if she were the most docile and obedient pet... he might still inadvertently hurt her in the heat of passion and sexual arousal. That unfortunately was a part of him she'd simply have to get used to.

she brought her hands between hers and his chest so she could support herself leaning on his chest while she looked up at him "do i behave so badly that i need to be trained so much?" she asked with a sad expression and tilted her head a bit. Slowly she edged closed not really knowing why. Maybe because she knew it pleased her master or maybe because she wanted to rise his opinion of her she leaned forth. More and more until... her soft creamy lips were on his.

She felt the well known tingling in her stomach again and she leaned in a bit more pressing her lips onhis in a kiss. The first kiss she was actually ggiving to anyone in her life. Sure he had kissed her but she never had started it. Her green eyes closed and for a few seconds she held it like that then pulled away a bit dazed and with a huge blush on her face. "im deeply sorry that i did not wake up earlier" she said and looked at him with a serious expression indicating she was serious with her excuse.

After she kissed him and apologized she felt a bit weird. Was she growing acustomed to being his slave so fast? Did all slaves kiss their master to make in feel better before they begged for forgiveness? She did know nothing about how slavery usually worked. She only knew the people belonged to a fix person except they are released or sold. But as she never had been to the capital or even a at least larger town she had no idea how slaves lived actually.

He couldn't help thinking she looked cute the way she leaned on him and cocked her head. She sounded sincere when she asked him if she behaved so badly... he realized she wasn't trying to wriggle her way out, but was actually disheartened that she wasn't pleasing him. He'd almost forgotten just how young she really was... was she really this innocent? He found it odd that she didn't seem to bear any resentment towards him for having snatched her away from her home. He was almost feeling bad for her. Strange.

But he pondered her question. No she wasn't that bad. Whenever he thought about it rationally, he knew she tried. Still.. the life he had led... been forced to lead, had hardened him. But the way she looked at him seemed to tug at some long forgotten strands of decency and compassion in his own heart. It was a strange feeling and it surprised him... it even made him a little angry that he should feel like this. It was weakness. "Maybe not..." he replied his anger slowly rising. "But I'm sorry if you expected life here with me would be easier... I did warn you though, remember?"

Then she really surprised him by kissing him. It was soft and tender... he was so taken aback that he didn't quite know what to say. She'd always been passive till now, this was so unlike her. Then it hit him... this must've been the first kiss she ever gave anyone. He simply looked at her face for a while and then she apologized for not following his orders. So, her kiss was a way of saying sorry? Was she truly a slave now?

He simply nodded in acknowledgement of her apology.. and for a fleeting moment he even felt sorry for her. He had been her first kiss... poor thing. He wasn't a man who harbored illusions about himself. For the first time he realized that he'd stolen more than her freedom. She had still been a child.. it was that he had snatched away so cruelly from her.

He reached up and touched her face gently and ran his fingers lightly over her soft lips. "It is forgotten... now go and bring us both some breakfast."

she nuzzled into his hand as he brushed her ckeek and closed her eyes enjoying the warmth coming fomr his hands. She nibbled on the figner on her lips a but and licked it once twice tating it. She liked it but would not admit it. "I like it when master warms me up" she said honestly and snuggled up to him one last time before she got up and looekd around for her gown which he had cut the day before. She tied it around her body and still felt uneasy about it.

Like that she walked to the kitchen which earned her a very disapproving look from Tilda which actually made her feel bad but she would not vindicate or complain. She just tooked the tray form Tilde thanked her and waddled to her masters room again. It was heavy with the coffee which was freshly imported from more eastern regions. She had never seen coffee before and she could not believe such a dark thing was actually tasty though she admitted the smell was nice.

WHen she enteredshe quickly placed the plate on the bed so she would not let it dropa nd smiled proudly at him as she made it to bring it to him without spilling a little bit. She sighed in relief. "what would master like to have first?" she asked ready to serve it to him on the small side tray. He was still sitting in the bed and she would serve him his food in the bed if he liked to well it was her job anyway.

He smiled at her. She seemed proud to have done even the simple task to his satisfaction. He knew it wasn't a hard one... but right then he imagined she needed a little boost. She was trying and the fact that she seemed almost happy to have brought him the coffee, meant that pleasing him was important to her, "Well done... now pour me a cup."

He got out of bed while she went about the task. He stretched and them removed his tunic... the morning had been a little more eventful than he had expected. He smiled at the memory... yes it was a good morning indeed. He walked to the little basin by the window and poured some water into it from the jug by the side. He then splashed water on himself and washed his face. Once he was clean, he poured the water out the window and reached for a towel and dried himself.

She was waiting for him with his coffee when he turned. He noticed there wasn't another cup for her, so taking the cup he poured out a little coffee on to the saucer and held it out to her, "Here.. try some. Since you didn't think to bring up a cup and saucer for yourself, you can drink from this." And then with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes he added, "Like a proper little pet."

She quickly poured him a cup and handed it over to him then her eyes widened as he spilled something on the saucer and she thoguht she would need to wipe it. When he told her to drink from it she looked down a bit ashe referred to her as a pet. She looked at him and mistook his order. He meant it like sit would just serve her right to drink fromit but she thought she had to do it exatly like a pet would do it.

She bent forward and started to lap up the coffee with ehr tougne liek a dog would do. When it was all gone she looekd at him hoping he was pleased and smiled abit at him though the bitter taste she was not used to made it hard to smile correctly. She had gotten a littel stain on her wrap around her chest and looked at it a bit worried but hoped her master would not notice. "it tastes weird" she judged.

"do you like that stuff alot?" she asked a bot confused how one could drink that bitter stuff on a daily basic. She reached out for the can and poured him another cup and held it out to him. "at least it is warm i never had anythign warm for my breakfast before" she said and was kind of proud she had the honor to have something. It was awkward to lap it up but she did not mind if it kept him from punishing her.

Well he hadn't meant for her to lap it up like that... but it was a pretty sight indeed. And for the moment she didn't seem to mind doing it either, so he didn't bother correcting her. She had lapped it all up like a good little pet, hadn't left a drop behind. And then she went and said it was bitter. He grinned wondering what she'd have done if it were sweet instead. He poured her some more into the saucer.

"Here have some more... the taste will grow on you in time." Never had anything warm for breakfast? Another surprise. "From now on, you may have anything you like for breakfast... I'll speak with Tilda and she'll make sure it is prepared. For today, you can tell her it's for me... so she won't kick up a fuss and I'll have the same. Go on." He realized that he had no idea about the life she or the other peasants lead in this land. He could try and learn their ways a little more.. but couldn't think of any good that might come of it, so he let the thought go.

He needed a bath. And looking at her, he realized she probably did too. Well why not kill two birds with one stone.. probably save on water as well. He grinned at the thought. "And then we can have a bath while she gets breakfast ready... after all, masters bathe their pets you know?!" He grinned at the stunned look she gave him and then told her, "Now hurry up.. haven't got all day!"

She licked up the second saucer of coffee still not finding any taste in the weird stuff it tasted way to foreign to her. Anyway she still liked the smell very much. Her face lightened up when he told her she would get a good breakfast now. She figgured this would only happen if shebehaved like he wanted. She had quickly learned that if she obeyed and accepted being his pet she would be treated better.

Slowly she let her clothes fall off as he had ordered her no longer hiding her luscious curves behind the cloth. she quickyl covered herself with her arms in emberassment and walked over to the tub. She waited for her master to go in first asshe did not dare to take that much space without permission for her own. Slightl yblushing she watched him undressfully. SHe gasped and uickly ran to fetch the spangeand the soap on a little table so she would be able to fullfill her duty later on when he was in the bath.

She got two towels as well though she did not ask to bring herself one as well but as he had alled her silly for not bringing a cup for the coffee for herself she figured it was alright. She would take hte punishment if not. Hemade her hurry and she nearly fell into the tub as she stumbled over something that was on the floor. barely able to keep balance she made it to stand. She looked back to find her gown there. Sighing she folded it and waited for her master go go into the tub then she would follow.

He got in the tub and slowly sank back into the soothing water. It wasn't a large tub.. so this was going to be a tight squeeze... and all the more interesting for it. He let the water roll over him and closed his eyes for a bit, feeling the tension ease out of his muscles. Somehow a bath always had that effect on him. He then motioned for her to get in too.

When she had she was seated opposite him with the water now rising high enough to cover her to her neck. He smiled at her.. encouraging her to relax and enjoy the sensations. Their legs were all entwined together and he could feel her hips resting between his feet. He slowly moved his feet rubbing the outside of her hips and thighs with his feet. "Do you like it little one?" he inquired, wondering if she had ever had a bath in a tub. This was of course a little too tight a squeeze for her to be a proper judge of the pleasures of buoyancy, but still it wouldn't hurt to ask.

For a while he just let the water swish around him, then pointed to the soap on the stool next to the tub, with their towels neatly folded over it. She knew what to do, so he simply sat there waiting for her to soap him up. He closed his eyes and decided to sit back and just enjoy the feel of her soapy hands over his body. Soon it would be his turn and he was looking forward to it.

Sarah sighed in relief when the warm water embraced her. She felt relieved and somewhat relaxed. She could deffinitely understand why her master did this so often.She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment for a secondbefore she would feel her masters feet at her thighs strokinglightly. She blushed and noticed how close and tight they were togatehr in the tub and instantly a blush crept overher face. "yeah bathing really feels good" she said honestly.

She would receive the soap form him and nod as she knew what she was supposed to do now. She soaped her hands and then sat there for half a minute at least not knowing how to do that in the tight space. Finally she decided to stand upa nd then kneel between her masters legs so she could reach his upper body with the soap. She let her hands travel over his hands first then up the arm and over his chest scrubbing gently between the armpits as she knew people sweated there the most.

She took a new load ofsoap and went down to his sotmach gnetly soaping it then she looked at him a bit confused. she was not so stupid not to know that the soap would stick to her hands under the water too. "Uhm master how should i do this?" she asked referring to how she should soap his lower body. She did not really want him to get up cause that meant the water level would drop againand her chest would be esxposed to the cold air.

Her soft hands felt like heaven as they slid over his skin. With her kneeling between his legs, he closed his knees a little so that they held her hips wedged between them. With her leaning forward to do his chest, it brought her weight to bear on him as well... which in itself made for a lovely massage. A thought flitted through his mind then... it would be nice if he could have her trained to offer a proper massage too. Maybe he should look into it.

He grinned at her confusion. He knew what he must do so he quietly got up while still looking at her, mischief in his eyes. "Maybe I should stand?" he said in reply. As he stood not only did the water level drop below her breasts but the cold air of the morning, breezing in through the open window, raised goosebumps on her wet flesh. He smiled when he noticed her nipples perk up against the cold too.

Of course, their current positions also meant her face was yet again level with his crotch. He couldn't help wondering at how often they seemed to find themselves here. But considering how well she'd taken care of him this morning and the fact that he'd been sitting in a tub of water, kept him limp for now. Still, he couldn't miss this opportunity to see her blush, as she so often did. She looked pretty every time she did that. So with his hands behind his back he nonchalantly swayed his hips suggestively towards her.

Then still smiling he said, "Well go on... I'm sure this solves your little problem?!" Soon it would be his turn to return the favor.

Sarah whimpered when thecold air hit her wet skin and made her nipple hard and form goosebumps on her skin. She shivered slightly and layed both of har arms around her body to protect if formt he cold then she noticed why actually her master was standing and actually that he had to feel cold too right?. Shse blushed deep red when she reached up to start soaping his hips and backside.

Her fingers travelled upa nd down his legs massaging gently at his muscles to easen them a bit. Then she stopped for a second swalowing then started to soap his crotch and cock gently wrapping her figenrs around it for a second to the soap would be on it. Then she washed the soap of her hands and started washing the soap off the same way she had put it on. she used the water and rubbed his skin gently to make it scome off his skin.

She sighed in releif when his lower body was done thoughshe had felt him hardening against her hands and pulsing each time she touched his cock. She had blushed madly but tried to ignore it. Finally he would sit downa nd she could wash his upper body gentl letting her hands travel wlong it. Finaly she was up to wash his chest and she leaned forth. Thus she lost balance and slipped forward unto her soft chest was pressed against hima nd she could feel something hard and hot poke her flat stomach. She blushed and murmured a weakened "im sorry" for her clumsiness

As he stood, she did a good job of washing his legs.. pressing the muscles as best she could, giving him an impromptu massage as well. It was very relaxing indeed, until she came around to his crotch and started washing his cock. The feel of her soapy wet hands as they rubbed the soap into him, was forcing an ever rising reaction out of him. He was glad when she was done with his lower half and he sank back into the tub to allow her do his upper body.

Her legs and thighs intertwined with his under the water and the feel of her hands all over him was slowly starting to turn him on again. Just then she slipped and crashed down on to him. Her breasts crushed against his chest and his cock suddenly pressed against her tummy. His natural reaction was to wrap his arms around her to try and steady her, but that only caused her breasts to press into him some more. He laughed at her apology and said, "Never mind little one.. here hand me some of that soap, we may as well do this together"

After soaping up his own hands he started to rub them all over her body too. He started with her shoulders as she did his chest... he then reached around and pulled her body to him in a hug as he did her back, giving her the opportunity to soap his back at the same time. He then reached around and soaped her armpits, pressing his fingers harder against the soft and tender flesh there. Rubbing and soaping her just as she had done for him.

sarah closed her eyes as he lifted his hands fearing he would hurt her but when they wrapped around her protectively she opened them again and looked up a but surprised untils he felt him soaping herbody as well. She did her best to wash his bac and chest in this position though it was a bit hard for her as she had shorter arms than he did. for him it was easy to reacha round her slim form yet for her it was a chalange.

She leaned forth pressing her soft breasts further against him making him feel her hardened nipples subconciously as she leaned forth with her face until her lips brushed voer his "thanky ou for forgiving me master" she said. The talk in the morning had made her learn that she had to be ratefull when she was not punished and treated kindly and she leanred that it pleased him if she kissed him so she would use that form now on to show that she was happy about his actions.

slowly her hands traveled over his body until she finally could no longer ignore the hard cock that was poking her stomach. She leaned back and looked at him a bit scared. In time he could soap her chest getnly aking her nippled a bit harder. Now as she leaned back looking down at his cock his tip would already poke her breasts right between them from beneeth giving him a very suggestive idea to make use of her soapedslippery breasts.

He supposed it was all the poking his now nearly erect cock was doing, that caused her to lean back like that.. but it gave him the perfect opportunity to do her chest. unfortunately with her height, and him sitting in the bath meant, her breasts were mostly submerged under the level of the water... plus there were places he hadn't reached yet. He noticed she was looking at his hardened member, wondering if he wanted her to take care of it.. but he just smiled and told her to stand, "Let's do this properly.. stand up little one"

When she did, he too rose and with both of them standing he soaped his hands and rubbed her sides and lower back soaping her up nicely. Then turning her around he reached and cupped her breasts with his soapy hands... paying particular attention to her nipples.. he rolled them in his soapy fingers gently not hard like he was wont to do... he felt them harden and erect in his fingers though. With him behind her, she couldn't possibly see him smile when that happened. He then soaped down her tummy... his fingers playing with her navel as he used a finger to soap there too.

With both his hands he then cupped her ass cheeks... soaping and kneading them proper before his hand slipped between her cheeks to apply soap to her tight little butthole. As he pressed a soapy finger against her tight little circle, his finger slipped in just a little quite easily. After slipping just the very tip of his finger in there a couple of times.. his hands moved lower and between her legs as he cupped her sex with his soapy hands. While soaping her crotch, his finger slipped between her cleft and he could see that she was wet with more than just water now.

He then lowered himself and started on her legs... massaging her thighs and then scraping his fingers down the back of her thighs to the bend of her knees.. and on to her calves. When he was done he lowered himself back in the tub and waited for her to sit back down.. so he could do her feet and toes. He hadn't touched every last bit of her like this before and he was quite enjoying himself actually.

She stood up as he ordered her to do so and somewhat enjoyed how his hands roamed her body like that. She just stiffened a bit uneasily when he began to clean her ass and pussy like that. A blush was showing on her cheeks and she was quick to sit downas he motioned her to do so. She felt the water embrace her again already washing off most of the soap that was on her body.

She sunk her head halfway beneeth the water so just her nose was still voer the surfae to hide her big blush as he started to wash her feet. She made a few little bubbles as he massagedthem giving awa she was very ticklish at her feet. He kept going with a smirk untils he nearly swallowed some water as she started laughing and needed air. She coughed heavily and then looked at him a bit dazed.

He seemed to smile and that kind of releived her. She knew she would have to dry him next and looked around to find the towels on the other side of the room so it would be impossible to get them without wetting the floor with her feet. She looked at him and acted like she didntnoticeso he would maybe not punish her as she might not have thought about the floor getting wet if she was going to ge the towels.

She was blushing, he could tell. Even though she did her best to try and hide it by dunking her head under water. When he started on her feet she started sputtering in the water and, though at first he didn't realize what was wrong, he figured out that she was ticklish. He smiled at the knowledge and played with her feet a little longer than was absolutely necessary. When he was done and he was satisfied that she was as clean as she could be, he sat back and relaxed for a bit.

"Get the towels little one" he said and watched her step out of the tub all dripping and wet. At first, all he could see was her beautiful nakedness. His eyes roamed her body with barely hidden admiration and desire. Then as she crossed the room for the towels, he noticed the wet trail she left on the floor and his brow wrinkled in irritation. He remembered seeing towels on the stool by tub and looked over. They'd slipped onto the floor and so she had probably missed it. By the time she got back with the towel he was still seated in the tub and his expression was serious.

He looked at the floor and the trail of water all over. Then he rose out of the tub and without yet saying a word, waited for her to dry him first and then herself. When she was done, he looked at her, "Are you trying to rile me on purpose, slave?" He pointed to the towels on the floor, which as he remembered, she herself had brought and put on it. "Why have you gone and wet the whole room, when there were towels right here?"

He was angry now... his own instincts were yelling at him to punish her. "You tell me you don't like the pain and want it to stop. And then you go and do something like this!" He stepped over to where he kept the leather bindings and taking a couple he came back to her. "So you don't want me to punish you with pain... well let us see if you prefer this to a good spanking then!" He tied her wrists together, in front of her, with one set of bindings. Then taking another length, he looped this one through the ring in her collar and through the wrist bindings and shortened the length so that her arms were bent and she looked like she was praying.

He then bent down and picked up one of the towels and placed it in her hand. "Now get down on your knees and wipe that floor clean!"

She watched him tie her in a strange way a bit confused yet not resisting. He had said it would not hurt after all hadn't he?. She patiently waited then looekd a bit surprised when he told her to wipe the ground like that. A bit confused she leaned forward afraid to fall but she fell on her hands and made it to grab the towel. It was just now that she realised her naked ass was up in the air like that showing all she had to her master.

Blushing she quickly did her best to wipe hte floor clean in that position. Due tot he fact she was not quite comfortable with it and it was hard to keep ballance she took a bit long for it. Nevertheless the floor was clean then. She crawled back to her master looking up at him placing the wet towel on teh pile with the other towels he had used for drying them off. She was starting to feel numb in her hands as the movement did not help much to prevent the leather from cutting itno her arm and draining the blood off.

SHe got up as far as she could still on her knees and she could not stand up fully without risking to fall. Herhands at her neck it looked like she was praying to him as she looked up. With a weak whimper she held out her hands to him as far as she could. That though made her loose balance and she squeezed her eyes shut as she saw the ground nearing at high speed and she noticed she would not be able to use her hands to carch her weight in the fall. The impact never came. A hand had held her shoulder before she could fall fully. She looked up at her master surprised and blushing with ehr hands still tied to her neck.

He had reacted quickly when her saw her lose her balance and nearly keel over. She had done a decent job of cleaning the floor, there was no need to have her nursing a black eye or worse still a broken nose, had she fallen. He had watched her as she slid along the floor with her face pressed so close to the ground, and her ass thrust up into the air in such a lewd manner. It was a sight he hadn't been treated to in a long time, not since his last visit to that exquisite brothel back in Triston. It had aroused a need in him that he struggled to control.

"You have done well..." he said as he helped her back up right. But still kneeling with her hands clasped together under her chin, she looked like a proper little slave begging her master for a little treat. He couldn't help smiling at her, "Begging already?" he teased, knowing that it wouldn't go down well with her. "I don't know.. I think I like you like this... maybe i'll leave tied up for a while.. what do you say?" He was only half serious. What was the point of having a slave, if you were only going to keep her tied up and immobile all the time.

He was starting to feel hungry now... it had been a fairly eventful morning. He didn't have much to do today, not until he had word of any bandit sighting from his patrol. He wondered how to occupy himself today. Maybe he'd go riding. It had been a while since he'd done so, just for the pleasure of it. Through the woods maybe. He looked at the sorry sight of his little pet, and grinned. The new position was very becoming.

Her begging look turned a bit das when he asked her why he should untie her. She looked down a bit noticing she only saw her hands. Swallowing some she could not bring up a reason for him to do so besideit was humiliating but as it was a punishment for her she would not complain about that...at least it did not hurt her physically. He looked a bit adscent as he pondered what to do with his free day.

Sarah looked around on the ground. She indeed had done well on the floor even she found that it was very clean and usually she was very clean as far as the conditions allowed it. Sighing some she hat back on her feet as kneeled with her whole weight on her knees while begging her master who apperantly was not willing to untie her handscaused to hurt her knees a bit. she indeed looked like prying now even more than before.

She did not notice it. They did not have a very accurate church in the village shhad lived in. Of course they had a priest who was blessing the mothers of upcoming children and who prayed to god to stop the bare periods during the summer butthey had never folded her hands in fact the had just kneeled down in the ground and bowed their heads to the cross in the church while the priest was chanting something that she could not understand ordid not pay much attention to.

He reached down and grabbed her arm and pulled her up to her feet. He was smiling actually, as he untied her hands once again and cast aside the bindings. He caressed her cheeks tenderly as he watched her expression. "How about that breakfast? Have you decided what we're having today? He had promised her that she could have anything she liked from now on. A little spilt water wasn't going to change that.. not when she'd given him such a show while cleaning it up!

"So go on then.. and be quick about it... I'm famished!" he gave her a playful pat on her ass to send her on her way. Then remembering she was still pretty much naked except for the collar that adorned her neck, he added "you better throw something on before you scare poor ol' Tilda." Well looking at her, he wasn't quite sure, if 'scared' was quite the emotion she inspired in people. Looking at that near perfect form, he nearly grinned thinking of all the 'emotional' things he'd like to do to her.

Once she left he wondered if he should take her riding with him. He didn't think she knew to ride a horse. He could teach her and show her the reins so to speak. He was still lost in his thoughts, waiting for her to hurry back with the breakfast. He also tossed on some decent clothes as he sat back, relaxing on the recliner.

Sarah put on her replacement gown which in fact was the only one she had left. She had received two gowns when she had arrived and her first on was now in shreds due to the lust of her master and now only this one wa left. It was green. Tilda somehow had smirked when she dressed the girl and gave her thw gown for the forst and last time. The brown was one was to match her hair which was the same colout. the dark green one was the one to support her eyes.

Tilda yet snorted as sarah entered the kitchen. she noticed the gown was diffrent and figured the old one was ripped. She placed the usual stuff on the plate and glared a bit when sarah asked for just a little more for herself. She had picked a cup of milk which she liked as it reminded herself of home. Soft fresh bread which actually she had tasted very rare as the baker had been in the next vilage and it would always be cooled and hardened bread until she could eat it. Last was a bit of butter and cheese.

Happily she hummed as she renetered her masters room swaying a bit beneeth the tray but slowly she got the hang of it how the weight needed to be balanced when she was carrying a try like that. She approached her maser who had sat down at the table and smiled at her. She would place his plate in front of him and everything around him before she took a seat on the other chair so she sat at his side figuring he wanted her close so she could serve his drinks.

Back
Top Bottom