Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[For SlaveFantasyGirl] You work for me now!

She gasped as he pulled her long soft hair and held her up at it. her eyes where squeezed shut in pain but whn he talked ot her she opened them a slit wide then dropped to the ground. she felt her knees hit the ground then suddenly a hard all in her back. Her sotmach felt like it turned inside of her when she felt him grope her breast. it felt soft and warm for him but it was painfull to her her gorwn shifted a bit one side nearly sliding of her shoulder. He told her that she should be glad and then dropped her again and undressed.

Her eyes followed him seeing him powerfull body nad his member half standing. even like that it looked huge and she averted her eyes in shock and to give her master his privacy no matter if he wanted to or not.

When he looked at her out of his tub he would see her kneeling htere dumbly her yes a bit lost her gown half sliding off her right shoulder. her hands where settled on the breast he had groped and she was pale in the face. her hand wrapped around the soft mound and she gave away a weakened whimper like a little kitten that had been taken away form her milk.

She was feeling horrible. She had angered him "forgive me master i was assumptive" she said weakly and got up to fetch the soap that was on a counter on the inside of the screen. she kneeled dwon next to him and then held the soap out to him with both of her hands bowing her head. "im sorry" she breathed and he could tell she was short before crying

He looked at the sorry figure kneeling next to him. "If I wanted to do that myself, I wouldn't need you now would I?" he asked looking at the soap.

"You will soap and clean me slave, and be sure to be thorough!" he said as he sat upright in the tub. His eyes roamed every inch of her... she looked vulnerable and fragile, with her eyes almost overflowing with tears. But it was interesting to note, that she seemed to have donned her new role like a glove. This pleased him, having this girl so malleable in his hands.

He waited to feel her hands glide over him, rubbing his skin washing the dirt and grime away... but he also intended her to rub a little more than that before she was through!

Sarah blushed and slowly lowered her hands inot the tub to get them wet. she knew soap would only work like that. In fact she had never ued soap in her life before she just had heard of it and prayed to god she did it well from what she heard. The mezmerizing clean smell intrigud her and she decided to fave a taste. she slid her indexfigner in ehr mouth and licked it once with ehr tounge then she started coughing "eww" she exxlaimed then looked at her master and blushed "im sorrry" it came out again and she restaerted over wetting her hands and rubbing the soap so she had it on her hands.

Slowly she reached out for him and massaged his right arm firs as it was the closest to her. She slid her slender figners over his muscles and looked noticibly sad but also a bit curious when she traced along a slightl ybigger scar than the others. Yet not daring to say anything about it fearinf she could insult him she kept goung until she reached his hand. She cleanind it rubbed his palm and fingers with hers. then when it was all soaped she washed her hands int eh tub and then cleansed the soap off with water. The same procedure wasdone to his lef arm after she waddled voer to the other side of course.

Next was his chest. she blushed as she ran her hands over it over the abs his noppls and up to his lower neck rubbing it all witht he roap so all the dirth was cleaned off his chest. She cleansed it with water and then looked at her work finding it wasnt as clean as his arms she decided she had to redo it once more. Done with that she shiften uneasily. Next would have been is lower body so she decided to turn her attention to his back first.

"m-master would you lean forth please i need to clean your back too" she said. her hands where a little roughed up form the rubbing and the warm water but it still felt very good to be massaged by her. "I hope i do alright" she added whisperinghoping he wouldnt hear so he didn't know she was so concerned about it

He watched curiously at her reaction to the soap and almost laughed out loud when she tried tasting it and nearly gagged. Still, a little smile played on his lips which he did his best to hide. He ignored her plea for forgiveness, mostly 'cos he wasn't certain he'd still be able to hold a straight face. What a delightful little slave she was turning out to be!

He felt her hands caress and massage his arms. It felt good to get a rub down like this.. he couldn't remember the last time he'd had the pleasure. She was meticulous too... taking her time with his fingers and hands. But it also made him realize how small her own hands were when compared to his... and that led to him thinking of another part of her he had held. That hadn't felt so small he thought to himself.

As she leaned in to rub his chest, he couldn't help peeking down the neck of her gown. When she asked him to lean forward, he knew she was only trying to buy time.. it was obvious from the way her cheeks reddened and she stumbled over the words as she spoke. He chose to humour her for now and leaned forward so she could attend to his back.

Waiting till she was done, he then rose and stood in the tub.... the water dripping down his body and streaming down from the tip of his cock. He stood before her so she could get on with his legs and feet, but it also put his half erect member just about level with her face.

Sarah's eyes widened as she looked on her eyeslevel and quickyl deided to focus on his legs which suddenly seemed so wonderfully interesting. she started to clean hus feet like she had done witht eh rest of his body first witht he soap then with the water. Upwards the worked on his shins and thighs then she blushed and looked down "m-master im sorry....th-this feels not adequate to me to do" she looked up begging him with her eyes to spare her frm this but his eyes told her to go on.

She swallowed and took a breatht hen all time she could to soap her hands then softly placed them upon his cortch. he could feel her figners shiver a little and it seemed she was extra carefull with this part of his body scared to hurt him there. finally she dared to wrap her figners around hick cok to getnly soap it. She ignored the hardening reaction it had to her touch as best as she could but her face and eyes told she was very well aware of it. she cleansed it quickly then noted she had done bad on this part to get over quickyl with touching his cock and it was still soap on it.

Sighing she redid the cleansing again giving him the pleasure of feeling her soft figners on his dick and balls while she cleaned them. "i-i think im done master" she stamared trying hard to hold in her relief thatr she got over with thiswithout fainting due to emberassment. she was about to get up to get his dick out of her eyesight but she then remembered he might see it as inapropriate behavior and decided to keep kneeling. softly she bowed her head lettign her hair hang to the floor

The feel of her soft hands on his member was indeed heavenly... a fact that was soon obvious, as his cock rose.. stiffening and growing in her hands. the feel of her soapy fingers sliding on and off his dick was turning his brain to mush. Then she went and wrapped her fingers round him and his eyes closed of their own accord.

Unfortunately, she stopped a little too soon and he would have berated her for not doing the task properly, but she put her hands back on him without him having to say anything. A soft moan escaped his lips as she cupped and soaped his balls. His hips were starting to buck slowly.... and he was ever so slowly nearing a raging orgasm. It wasn't simply the feel of her hands or fingers... it was also the way she tried not to look... the way she turned her face embarrassed... the way her eyes widened at the sight of him. It was as if she were seeing a man for the first time.

She stopped again and said that she thought she was done. Kylar opened his eyes and looked down at her face, "Maybe.. but I surely am not done!" And he nodded to her indicating that she should go on. But seeing the look of confusion in her face, he asked, "Don't tell me you don't know what to do... haven't you been with a man before?"

â tear rolled dwon her soft cheek. She had displeased him again and this time with a thing she codlnt change so fast "no i never was with a man in that way...my fatehr was ver protective...and i thoguth i would wait for the right one" she said weakly "i guessthe wait was futile" she said whimpering "b-but i will try so please don't be angry with me master" she begged and soon he would feel ehr hands on him again. she this time looekd but her head was all red with a blush.

her figenrs curled around it back and forth gently rubbing and sueezing it all too gente. In fact she was touchig it like it was porcelaine liek it broke when she was too rough and she feared to hurt him. It was true that she had no experiance but she tried her best. soon both hands were wrapped aorund his length and she could feel the warmth form his cock rediate into her palms as she touched it. it was so hard and yet soft the same time. they way his voice sounded when he let out a groan of pleasure was scary yet intriguing and emberassing the same time.

oon she would feel his cock witch in her hands and she could feel him thrust a bit. she blushe dmroe and looked up then immediately looked down at the sight of his pleasured face. she felt inapropriate for seeing him not as the strong merciless warrior for once. her hands warped around another time this time she felt him thicken and spasm in ehr hands gettign all ridgid and ready to blow. She didnt know what it was and subconciosly rubbed a little slower thinking she had done wrong

Kylar groaned grabbing her hands and closing them around his aching manhood even harder... "Hold me tighter", he said as he started to force her into pumping his thickening member harder and faster. His hips were nearly bucking as the feel of her soft small hands drove him wilder. So, she was a virgin. A priceless catch indeed. Her inexperience though was her greatest gift. The exploratory feel of her fingers and her sense of curiosity would only add to the joy of using this slave.

His cock twitched and he could feel his balls swell getting ready to spurt his seed. With a barely retrained tension in his voice he practically growled at her, "I'm going to cum!" His first instincts were to force the girl to put her lips around him and receive him in her mouth. But he decided to hold back on that. He coveted her innocence and would take his sweet time about stripping it away, a little at a time. But he would surely take it away.

Suddenly he moaned out loud almost as if in pain, it had been a long time since he'd had some release himself, and his penis twitched in her hand. His head lolled back and he spent... his knees felt weak and slowly he lowered himself into the tub. His body was loosing much of its tenseness and he felt a supreme calmness descend upon him. He looked at the slave and found little pearly globes dotting her face, he smiled realizing he must have shot on to her face. "Clean yourself up little one... and go bring me my supper and then my towel" In the meantime, he decided to just let the water soak into him and buoy him up. If she was going to be too long about it, he might just steal forty winks right here in the tub itself.

Sarah gasped when he closed his hands around hers forcing her to touchhim harder her figner clinging to his hard dick tighter than before. it felt so warm she just blushed wathing it twith in her hands he let yout a moan and soon some white sticky stiff came out of it and she turned her head away but it was too laty the jizz was on her cheek and nose slowly dripping down. He told her to get cleaned and she looked around and then decided to wipe it off with her finger. het whole index and middle figner where covered now and the looekd at the sticky stuff. it was thick and white like milk.

Decideing to check whether it was milkshe put her figner in her mouth like she had witht he soapa nd immediately spit it out "no milK" she murmured and shivered remembering the taste. it was a little like the soap but salty too. She looked at her master and realized he smirked at her and waited for his towel. "yes master i will get it immediately" she rushed voer to a small counter on which three towels where placed and folded. she took one and then brought it to him. "uhm master should i dry you?" she asked weakly and looked up at him "if you wish i could also fetch your supper while you dry yourself" she sugggested.

It was then when she noticed he was exhausted form having his climax and she feared she had doen wrong. "are you alright master you look so drained" she asked andplaced her hand on his forehead feeling t. then she plaed her other hand on her own forehead comparing it. It was quite similar so she shrugged "you dont seem to have a fever" she stated and he started smirking which made her feel a bitscared and besides that bit more vulnerable than she was already.

both hands went down to nerously fidget eith her gown while she waited for him to order her.

He lay in the tub relaxed and thanks to having gotten off, at peace with the world in general. He was in an altogether good mood... which was probably why he didn't retaliate to how she reacted to the taste of his cum. Any other time he'd have her in tears for such an affront. And he probably might still. But watching her was amusing him. Her complete unawareness of all things sexual was just a little fantastic,

But what the hell... in time he intended to make sure there was very little she would remain innocent of... real or feigned. So for now he chose to simply watch her and enjoy her discomfort and embarrassment. Suddenly she seemed all genuinely concerned for him.. it took him a moment to realize that she was interpreting is exhaustion as a malady. For a fleeting moment he considered teasing her to an orgasm and seeing how she felt after... it was that which had made him smirk and for some reason she seemed to shrink from it.

He noticed she was nervously fidgeting with her gown and it had ridden up revealing her thigh. She had a latent sexuality that she herself was completely unaware of, and it tickled him something fierce. He shook his head and then looked at the girl, "Leave the towel behind and go get my supper. I'll dry myself in a bit... or not. I'm enjoying just lying here."

As she got up to leave, he added with a grin, "Maybe you can dry me off when you get back... and you can be just as 'thorough' as you were, while soaping me!"

she was blushing in emberassment when he mentioned her washing him and ran out of the roon quickyl her ass shaking as she ran. She dashed to the kitched to get his food. "where isthe master's food miss?" she asked the maid who was standing there preparing her won food. "there you blind girl" she snarled at a large tray covered in cheese bread sausage and even a bit of butter. Sarah gaped at the mass of food and ignored her stomach. Softly she added fork and knife and got on her way back "dont forget your soup" Tilda grunted andSarah picked up asmall plate of soup.

She was glad about her food it was more than she had at home at least. She placed it aside and then kneeled down in front of her master who still was in the tub. Her hands reached out presenting the plate to him as if it was a sacrifice to a god. She had her head bowed and looked to the ground not daring to look at his food as her stomach would growl propably. her ahnds shook a bit as she was holding them straight out for a long time and they tray was anything but light to her. Soon her form wa trembling under the weight and she fought to keep it in the air for her master.

"here master i brought your supper for today i hope it tastes well" she murmured towards the ground and then looked up at his face. He sure was cleaner now and she was somewhat proud to have helped with that.

Seeing her offering his food to him reminded him that she wouldn't have eaten yet. And indeed he noticed a little bowl of soup, which was possibly hers. He smiled to himself... if she was to eat, she would need her hands! Tilda was a good cook and it was evident from the aroma of the food on his plate. It would only make her even more hungry, he knew.

He looked at her... into her eyes as he reached over and picked a piece of bread and slowly took his time spreading a liberal quantity of the butter over it... then he took a bite of the bread and reached out for a greasy sausage as well. He could see her arms start to shake from holding up the weight of his laden platter and smiled quietly to himself. She knew better than to drop his food. And so he decided to torture her a little as he took another bite of the delicious sausage.

"You know... this is indeed delicious! Tilda has outdone herself today... too bad it is only such simple fare." he commented. Kylar took his own sweet time with his dinner. Chewing each piece a little longer than was usual... savouring the taste of the meat and the salty cheese every now and then. When he saw her arms shiver perceptibly, in a more serious tone he warned, "Be of care... do not drop that tray or there will be hell to pay!"

When he was done, there still remained some food on the plate. He nodded to let her know that he'd had enough and she was to put the try aside.

sarah's arm were still shaking after she placed the try down. Quickly she ran over to the soup that was hers that was cold by the time but she did not mind. with ehr still shaking hands she lifted the light plate up and let it pour into her mouth simply drinking the soup. It tasted good indeed she would have to thank Tilda by time even though she did not like her. She peeked at her masters plate and sighed. "such a waste" she murmured to herself. She did not want it for herself but to know how many villages where hungry getting a slice of bread each day.

She knew it was normal for a soldier of the king to have more than a peasant it was just good and right yet the overflow of food made her feel a bit sad and reminded her how unequal the people were. her hand reached out for the tray and she was about to pick it up "i guessi shall bring it back to the kitchen master?" she asked and looked upa t him with her wonderfull smaragd eyes. Indeed her eyes where wonderful pools of green yet they were constantly filled with a hint of fear when she was around him.

"or d-did you want me to dry you off first?" she remembered that he stillw as in the tub that by now must have grown a bit cooler than it had been before. She swiftly felt the water. it was still warm but not hot anymore and she looked up at her master who seemed to just enjoy they stay in the tub so much. She inwardly smiled but outside she did not show it.

Kylar rose from the tub by the time she had finished her soup. He watched her reach out for the plate of food and he said to her, "You may eat my leftovers as well... I would've normally fed it to the dogs.. but seeing as how I have a new pet, you have as much right to it now"

He knew that would not go down well with her and grinned. "But dry me off first" Kylar said as he stepped out of the tub. Standing there naked, he waited for her to fetch the towel and pat him dry. The way she had scrambled to her soup was enough evidence of how hungry she was. That thin broth would not have sated her appetite he was sure. But he also knew, she was not used to having much more than that.

But he had every intention of putting a little more flesh on her frail frame. It wouldn't do to have an emaciated slave, struggle to do the simplest of tasks. No matter how enticing she already was, he needed her strong. Plus, he doubted the diet would do anything to reduce her attractiveness, indeed it would only enhance her curves.

she whimpered as he compared her to his dogs. she looked down sadly struckby the words. she felt her stomach turn at that. As a child she had a dog but it was dead fomr its age by now. she had loved it but it was a pet and she was a human wasnt she? No not to her master it seemed and in fact he was the one who decided on what seh was. Down she got up and fetched thw towel slowly and weakened by his words.

she slowly walke up to him and started liek she had washed him witht he arms then she chest and his legs. softly puttign the towel on it letting it drinkt he water not rubbing his skin as she was afraid to be too rough. she did not want to displeasure him. soon she would be at the part of his crotch and she blushed softly wrapping the towel around it rearaging it a few times until his crotch was also dry. She swalloweda nd took the towel off revealing he was hard again.

She blushed and ren away wit the towel happy she ocudl stop now as he was dry. She looked at the tray of leftovers and looked upa thim begging him properly on her hands and knees for the food "please mater may i eat?" she asked weaklynot knowing how much she resembled the dogs he had refferedto earlier , with crawling on all fours and looking up like ap uppy in need of food.

He nodded at her and watched as she seemed to crawl like a little animal to the food. Ignoring her now, Kylar stretched as he headed for the large four poster bed in the room. He reached for the jug of water and drank some before turning to the bed.

Arranging the soft down pillows so as to stay propped up, he dropped himself onto the bed and continued to watch as she devoured the food. The patting dry of his penis had made him hard again but he didn't wish to deflower her just yet. Some things are worth waiting for after all... he smiled to himself.

The sight of her on her knees, with her ass up in the air, the soft fabric of the gown revealing the curve and cleft of her ass, wasn't helping his resolve much though. Nor was it helping the boner that rose like a flagpole from between his legs. He waited for her to finish and return the plates to the kitchen. Lying there idly stroking himself... he was a different man today. The power he had over this girl, so eager to please him, was a heady drug. It seemed to fill a need deep inside himself.. that he wasn't aware of. He closed his eyes for a moment.

she brought the stuff to the kitchen after she ate some of the food yet not all as she felt bad if she did. Tilde stood there and looked at the slave of the house with a stern expression "did you eat your masters food worthless slave?" she asked cocking her eyesbrow noticing the small leftover around her lips. Sarah quickly explained that he had allowed her to and that the soup had been very good. Tilda just nodded and left her be.

Sarah walked towards her master's room again. She sighed and opened the door the cool doorknob somethat making her feel sicklish as she entered she saw her master stroking himself with his eyes closed. She gasped loudly and quickly got out to let him have his privacy alone and to wait until he called her in.

She would kneel down in fornt of the door sitting on the ground thinking about this strange day. It had started so normal and now she was a slave of a vruel captain who did not seem like he would spare her if she would fail any task in a worse way than just messing up a little. She sighed and looked at the floor. it was made of stone but the plates where thin and formed to squares. it looked somehow strange and she figured it was an expensive floor thoguh she did not know anything about such stuff.

After a while he opened his eyes and noticed she was not in the room. Was that girl shirking around somewhere? He felt his anger rise and it suddenly also irritated him that he had a raging hard-on. Where was that worthless creature?!

He jumped out of bed and without bothering to put on any clothes, he yanked the door to his room wide open and found her kneeling outside his room. What did she think she was doing out here?! He grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her back inside the room and slammed the door shut behind him. "Where the hell have you been?" he shouted at her.

He could see her eyes start to glisten as a storm of tears threatened to overflow. This only added fuel to the rage that was already seething inside him. He slapped her hard, whipping her face painfully to the side. "You do what I say when I say... do you understand?! Did I tell you you could absent yourself from these chambers?!"

sarah blinked in surprised when she heard a loud thud fomr inside the chamber and wondered if she should go inside and check if her master wa al right. Yet the sound of thunderous footsteps stopped her fomr doing so. After another second the door was slammed upaen and she was pulled up by the hair. Herbody dangled in the air and she screamed out in pain whimpering like a hurt animal. When he scolded her for not getting inside the room and started to feel the tears gatehr in her eyes.

She was dropped to the ground and she whimpered agian this time her tears flwong freely wettening the neckline of her gown as she sobbed. "Im sorry master you were pleaseing yourself" that far she had gotten it already that doing this to his cock would pelase him "a-and i thought i should better give you your privacy and not intrude it as you seemed to enjoy yourself and had your eyes closed and such" she explained weakly and lifted the hem of her gown to her face to wipe the tears away but they were quickyl replaced by new slty pearls coming form her eyes.

she did not he was overly raged with her at this moment of she might have noticed he was walking towards her and that his walk wasnt a leisure one. She whimpered and held the cheek he had hit. it was red and slightly bruised. Her neck hurt even more after all her head had been yanked to the side so fast that her neck was hurting.

Kylar grabbed the front of her gown and pulled her close to his face... he could feel his hard-on poke her thighs... and asked her in a quieter but still livid tone, "Pleasuring myself? What the hell would I want to do that for... when I have you to do it for me slave?!"

After all, it had been her fault he was again in need of attention. Of course it was her responsibility to release him. He set her down on her feet and turned her around so her back was to him. With a fistful of her hair he forced her to look at the four walls of his room and then in a guttural voice whispered in her ears, "This is your world now.. until I say so otherwise! If you step out... it must only be to do my bidding or to relieve yourself. Once you are done, you will be back in here as fast as your worthless legs will carry you!"

The exertion was only making him even more aware of his rock hard cock... he was even more turned on now than before. He yanked her around and threw her across the room and she fell in a tumble on his bed. Her clothes were completely disheveled now. The hem of her gown practically at her waist... one breast nearly out of the dress as the sleeve had begun to slip dangerously low. His eyes roamed her body drinking in the sight of her... he yearned to rip the clothes off her. To feel her naked flesh pressed to his own. But he restrained himself.. he approached her slowly but purposefully.

She whimpered as he thrashed her around painfully her whole body seemed to hurt and she was tossed around as if it was nothing. in fact she indeed was a light weight for him so she flew throught the room guided on her gown making her feel a bit dazed and finally she felt something support her legs. She was on all fours on something soft and it was incredibly soft. she looked down and saw it was his bed. she found it intriguing soft. ather home she was always sleeping on a pile of straw with a blanket ofer it but htis was diffrent.

the sound of a step turned her attention to her master again. She looked at him and flinched at the gaze he was giving her. he was roamingher body with his eyes and his cock was raging hard. He told her she would be the one to pleasure him and slowly she as getting a sick feeling in her stomach. He seemed to be very in rage and it was nothing like he had been before. she cowered down and curled up in a ball shivering in fear her gaze never daring to leave him. she shivered and whimpered mroe the closer he got.

"master please d-dont hurt me anymore my body hurts all over" she begged weakly fearing it was futile. her gorwn had slod off nearly and the cool air was touching her bare skin making her shiver more whether out of cold or fear. Her eyes were shining with tears but not tears of sadness it was plain fear. At this point she actually wished he had killed her just thatinstant where he was scraping the skin over her heart. subonciosuly she reached for the small wound feelign the dried blood on it while she backed away to teh last corner of the bed without falling off again.

The sight of her touching the tiny wound left behind by his sword, gave him pause. He hadn't even noticed it before.. for a moment he wondered what she was thinking to be touching that in the moment that fear took over. He wondered if she thought she'd made a mistake? Did she regret having offered her life or that he had chosen to interpret it in this manner.

But whatever it was he was a little too far gone to care now. He leaned over the bed, with one knee on the mattress and grabbed her ankle. He yanked her to him by her feet pulling her over the bed. Her gown robe up completely now as he pulled her and he stared at her naked flesh for the first time... He yanked the dress over her head and threw it to one corner of the room, not caring which. What did it matter? He saw her then for the first time... Her naked form was beautiful. Her full breasts an odd contrast to the rest of her body, which appeared thin. But he could see now that there was strength in her too... all the hard work her station in life had yoked her with had paid off. In at least as much as giving her a toned and taut skin. Her thighs were well proportioned and the soft down that covered her still young womanhood were exquisite.

His dick jerked against him as if it had a life of its own and it took all his self control not to rape her then and there. He reached down and touched her legs... his calloused hands caressed her thighs and hips.... NO! He stepped away and looking her straight in the eye, in a tone that brooked no arguments, he said, "Kneel slave... You will pleasure me now.. not unlike how you did in the bath.. except this time it will your mouth that does all the hard work."

Sarah felt her anke hurt and soon was pulled to him in the process she nearly lost her gown which he got rod of soon after carelessly throwing it away. "no" she whined as he stared at her body glazing eyes on her courves and pussy. She felt so ashamed so absolutely naked and vulnerable. it was like nothing protected her from him. In fact it was liek that yet with her gown on she still had somehow felt save. she heard him order her to serve him with her mouth and she gasped in disbelief.

"th-thank you master for your mercy" she quickly was on her knees in front of him. She did not know why she thanked him propably because she felt that it oculd have all ended much worse. Without the gown he coudl see the small wound he had caused witht he tip of his sword. in the proces of pullling her over the crust that had formed was ripped away and a new drop of blood formed on her chest resting in her wonderful round breast for a short tiem then when it was too much gathered in started to flow slowly first then quicker down her left breast until it gatheredin her nave.

Sarah did not notice it was it was already stopping to bleed soon and she was way to focused on her master to concern about her body. His raging hard dick was right in front of her face. Due to the fact she was small it was at the hight of her forehead so she had to get a little higher than her kneeling leve so it would meet her mouth. It felt so awkward. noonehad ever kissed her mouth and yet now someone would b pleased by it. Swallowing a last time she opened her mouth and her soft lips wrapped around the tip only to have a taste with ehr tounge.

It was salty and warm. her lips felt so soft and warm and her tougne was wet and only getnly prodding the tip to have a taste. slowly she looked up in frear then took it a little firther until it was hitting the back of her mouth yet it was only half way inside her mouth.

The feel of her soft lips on him was more than he had expected... His thick cock stretched her mouth and her lips slid along it's length slowly. He felt her tongue touch the very tip of him and it felt like she was trying to taste him. But their height difference made it painful for him.. the way his cock was stretched down to meet her mouth. He pulled out of her and sat on the bed.. he turned her around so she was kneeling between his legs. He went so far as to offer a pillow to put under her knees.

He touched her head as she put her mouth back around his member... holding her head at the back, he slowly forced her face down on him. The warmth of her mouth.. the wetness of her tongue and when he hit the back of her throat he moaned. He let his hands slowly wander down to her shoulders.... feeling the soft smoothness of her young skin. He squeezed her shoulder unconsciously. The next time his cock hit the back of her throat he realized, how little of him she was able to take in... so he grabbed her head and slowly added pressure.. his cock spearing the back of her throat... his hand pushing her face down on him... and he felt her gag against him.

He reached down with the other hand and softly cupped a breast.. he just held the soft orb and felt her nipple harder against his palm. The motion of her head, bobbing up and down in his lap, fell into a rhythm. He couldn't help it and lowered himself back on the bed so he was lying in it with his legs alone off. As she started to suck on his member, he could feel his cock jerk in her mouth with a tell-tale twitch. He could feel his balls swell as they got ready to release his load. He was moaning louder now as he lay there. His hips rising to meet her mouth with every turn.

His moans turned to groans and he said in a husky voice. "I'm going to climax..in your mouth... Dont' spit or waste even a drop... " And with that he groaned as he shot a heavy load into the back of her throat.

sarh gasped as he forcedher down on his cock. she gagged heavily and she was afraid to throw up but somehow it did not happen her guided her warm soft lips up and down his length making her gag each time he forced her mouth down on his length. she whimpered each time he hit the back of her throat and forced his cock deeper into her throat. she felt like she would be soffucating when his cock twitched and throbbed inside her throat making it hard to breath.

He told her she was not allowed to spill a drop and she wondered what would happen and then he groaned and a shot of thic warm liquid shot itno her moutha nd she yanked her head back in fear some of the cum dribbing down her chin and a string of cum connecting her bottom lips with the tip of his cock which was till twitching but not cumming anymore. She looekd dazed at the twitching meat then her eyes widened as the cum was about to drip off her chin.

Quickyl she clasped her hands and shoved it back in her mouth holding it in her mouth until the strange soapy salty taste was spread all through her mouth but she did not swallow she did not know if it was good or not she she just held her hands over her moutha nd looekd at him. her green orbs wettening a bit in fear he would be mad at her for nearly letting it drip. she felt the hand on her breasts tighten a bit and had to hold back a moan. It felt good very good. Like a sudden warmth spread through her body and fomr her hardenedsmall nipple it was accompanied by small bolts rippling through her body but it felt good to her surprise

Back
Top Bottom