Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A priest bewitched heart (Wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"Oh! I thought that creek was the hot springs. How about if I help you cook and we soak together? Don't worry I'm only looking for company" He waited patiently as it was obvious she was thinking about his offer.

She thought for a long moment on how to answer that. "I guess let's see how dinner goes and I will let you know if I am up for soaking with you." She bit her lip she was taking things cautionistly she was not sure how he would react to her purposely.

"What harm could a warm soak do? You do want to get to know me don't you? I could go by myself, but how would that help me know you. Knowing each other will only come with contact."

He made a point. She thought for a moment. "Alright but you leave your pants on, as i said I don't love you yet and anything physical we do will be out of love not lust and going without clothes will make that harder."

He thought about what she said. "What are you going to do?" he asked "are you going stay dressed? I think perhaps we are better to find some more practical way to spend our time together. Perhaps a walk would be better."

Lily thought a moment. She was going to stay dressed if they were to go in the hot spring she was not ready to do anything that could make her uncomfortable, but then he offered a walk. "Yes I think it would be better if we went for a walk instead."

He took her hand and they started off on a stroll. " I have to ask, how did you come by purple eyes? You know that is uncommon to say the least, in fact I have never heard of it before. I am sure that in some way it contributes to the suspicion tha you are a witch."
He didnt say it in an acusatory way.

Lily took his hand and began to walk with him. It was nice to have company for once it had been so long. "Well you see my father had blue eyes and my mother had red" she giggled a little clearly she was teasing. "I was born with them it's rare but not unheard of."

'Not unheard of in witches or humans?". He was now teasing back, but not entirely. "You know you can't expect people to ignore them. People don't accept what they don't understand. If you are going to fit in, it will take some getting used to. I know it doesn't feel fair, but there is not what we can do about it. I won't help either, now that I have left the ministry, I'm suspect too.

She stopped walking and then stood in front of him. "I don't want people to accept me, I don't know how many more times or ways I can explain this to you. You don't get it I have never worried about and I am never going to worry about it. I am different I accept that and I made my peace with what the outcome or price I will ultimately pay for my choice to be different. Now if you can not handle that choice I am not keeping you here I will give you money and supplies and you can start a new life somewhere else I will not hold it against you. What I will hold against you is if you choose to stay and keep up this talk about how people do not accept me or how I am impacting them,"

"You may not want their acceptance, but you do want to be left alone. That will not happen, and I have nothing whatever to say about it. Whether I stay or leave they will just find another designated persecutor. I've said my last on the subject. Its up to you what you do. I have just one last question, do you care what I think? and if you do, are you willing to help me understand you?" Don't you see that it matters to me that I accept you? If I cant, I have no business here. You have intrigued me, you have enticed me, whether or not it was deliberate, it happened. I want to accept you, I really want to love you. but that takes time and it will take your hope, and most of all you have to want it too."

He sat down on a stump along the path. He wasn't sure what she wanted. "Do I go back and pack my things?"

Back
Top Bottom