Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A priest bewitched heart (Wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Lillian blushed as he spoke "yes I still find you handsome, and I don't see anything wrong with you thinking I am" as they talked his clothes were bone dry which normally would have taken hours even sitting by the fire but she did not say anything

"That fire must be uncommonly hot. Though it doesn't feel that way. My clothes have already dried." It puzzled him. "May I at least hold your hand? I really don't want to pretend we have shared nothing when clearly that is not the case. Perhaps you could sit beside me?"

Lillian looked a little nervouse when he commented about the fire she tried to brush it off "there has always been a good air flow in the fire place that allows it to get hot." She then slowly moved closer to him and took a seat

He took her hand and slowly ran his fingers over he long fingers and soft skin. As long as her figers were her hand still seemed small inside his. He started to wrap an arm around her, and then paused and asked, "Is that ok?"

Lillian drew a deep breath as she sat down next to him. She like the feeling of him carefully touching her hand. She smiled he wrapped her arm around her, "it's ok"

For Richard this was all new. He had never had another woman so close before or touch her so intimately, even though this wasn't really sexual. He smiled at her. "May I kiss you?"

"Well then, on that score we are even. I haven't either, but I want to. All of this is new to me. New, and wonderful."

"I want to, too. Is it wrong to be afraid and excited about the possibilities of what's to Coe." She bit her lip a little.

"No its not. I wasn't up set with you. I'm excited and a little bit scared myself , just the same, I want to try it if you will."

Lillian bit her lip once again and leaned in slowly and her lips slowly pressed against his. He kiss was soft and tentive clearly not sure what to do

He kissed her lightly and was just as timid, but he looked at her and smiled as he parted the kiss but didn't move his lips from hers, "was it good? I liked it!" clearly he wanted another.

It wasn't until this moment that as he bent his neck to kiss her again and her shoulder tucked neatly under his arm, just how great a difference in size there was between them. He kissed her more deeply this time and then gently scooped her up and into his lap. The warmth of her against him started a warm glow within him and his hard cock began to press against the warm wet place at the top of her thighs. He sighed and smiled and kissed her again and gently brushed the top of her dress down off her shoulder, allowing her nipple to come into full view again.

He couldn't believe how feathery light she felt in his arms.

She loved how he took charge and kissed her more deeply. She liked having someone take control a little. She moved so easily on to his lap, her dress bunched up around her hips as she kissed him again. Out of natural instinct her womanhood pressed against him through their clothes. When he started to pull her dress down she pulled away and pulled it back up. "We need to go slow." She said softly "I want there to be love between us not just lust."

He let her pull the dress back up, but the lust was there regardless. The heat of her body was driving him mad. His kisses became more urgent, more passionate. He turned her to face him, moving her legs to straddle his waist. He breathed deeply taking in her scent. "you didn't mind before" he said with a husky voice."What changed? I don't mind that it has, but I want you to realize things aren't the same. They will never be the same." He broke the kiss and looked deeply into those purple eyes. Deep enough to reach inside her soul.

Lillian shook her head and moved away from him. She stood and move to a chair across from letting him relax a bit hoping he could get himself under control "as I said before I don't anything that is done in lust, I want love and the only way to get there is through time and get to know each other."

"Love you may have and gladly, but what did you want when you had me touch you on our first meeting? You wanted something, and I am guessing it wasn't love." he gave her a rye smile . He knew he was sparring with her a bit. This woman intrigued him. She wasn't like the old biddies at the church . She was unlike any woman he had ever experienced. Not only that, this was all new to him.

"What I wanted..." She looked at him a long moment "was a chance to prove my innocents that I was not some succbus out to drive man crazy. " she did not make a mention about her innocents of being a witch.

"Well I hadn't actually considered that possibility, but having me handle your breasts was not the way to achieve your objective" he said laughing. "Fair enough, but you need to at least acknowledge that having once given me the opportunity, it is not entirely unreasonable for me to expect that you might accept such activity a second time. You need not treat me like a pervert for the thought. It is thoroughly impossible for me to look at you without remembering how your luscious breasts felt in my hands. You may be a witch or perhaps a succubus, but I am a mere human."

"And you have to understand that I was living quietly here until you entered my world and turned it on its head. You need to understand I was prepared to die in this house alone, so all this interaction we have been having is new to me. If that is to much for you then you have to leave now before this goes deeper." She was not harsh she spoke quietly and simply.

"Alright" he said calmly "it is good to have an understanding. How does one get to know a witch? " he laughed at the question making it clear he was joking. "or for that matter an ex priest. I know this, witch or not you are an enchanting woman and one I could easily fall in love with given the chance."

At first she was a little shocked her called her a witch, but then his laughter indicated he was joking. SHe was relieved for a moment "I am not sure I know how to get to know anyone. As you the town thinks I am evil so they will not speak with me and there isn't anyone else out here." She was very innocent in that moment honestly never having to get to know anyone."

"Well don't worry about the town. I am now perhaps the only man in town that they want to see gone as badly as you. We only have to worry about each other. As he looked out through the woods a thought occurred to him. Have you ever soaked in that creek?" he asked.

"Only a few times the water is cold I do prefer the hot springs that run just on the other side of the house." She laughed a little "I can show you were it is and you can soak, it's getting kind of late I can make us something to eat while you relax."

Back
Top Bottom