Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A priest bewitched heart (Wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"Right now, dying doesn't seem like such a bad thing. I used to know where I was going what I was doing, I was respected. Now all that's gone. I gave it up for a dream, and that turned out to be a nightmare."

Eliana sighed and moved away him to the kitchen "I am not going to sit hear and be told I ruined your life. Because that is where this conversation is heading."

"Actually no, I did, but that doesn't make it better." he looked off at the fire. "but.... you could make it better."

When I walked in this house you tried to seduce me, and you succeeded. Ever since then, you have done your best to push me away. Just stop doing that, and give me a chance."

"Then stop being so mean, and hateful toward me,I tried to be friendly, but I will not be told what to do, I am not some animal that needs to be tamed"

"I've never thought of you that way. I requested you do some things, but you acted like a was a control freak. How about we just start over. ok?"

He looked up from the fire toward her words at the kitchen door. "You realize, I hope, that if you stay in this town, I'm a definite liability for you, especially if we are seen together. I know appearances don't man anything to you, but those church ladies will assume my resignation was because of you, though I said nothing of the sort in my letter. There is nothing I can do about their suspicions or opinions, especially now. Don't hold me responsible for them. If that's a problem, I'd best finish my coffee and get out of your life now. "

"As I said I do not care what they think of me, they can think whatever they would like, however if you feel their judgment then yes you should finish your coffee but if it something you can live with then you should be fine here"

"I've already dealt with the fact that they will judge me. I'm fine with it if you can accept the way it might effect you." He paused a moment before asking "When you had me touch you that day, was it really meaningless to you?"

Lillian looked downs and shrugged, "perhaps if there was more of a connection between us it would not been meaningless" she bit her lip a little

"But it was at the time? Then why? It was not meaningless to me. It changed my whole life." he turned toward her and extending his hand, and gently cupped her breast through the thin material of her dress. He fely that tingling again deep at his core.

"Aside form you be arsoused to want something you never had before, what meaning did it hold for you then?" She asked softly as she felt him touch her again

"It was the realization that there was more to the world than I ever knew was possible and that I had feelings in me that I had denied my entire life. It spawned a choice, not an accident or just a desire. You make it sound like it was simply candy."

Lillian shrugged. "I guess I was taught to want more than just the physical, that if there wasn't love and passion behind it then it's not wroth it."

"Do you think I want only the physical? I want the love and passion too. Are you offering that? It will take time."

"Of course I want that, without love what's the point?" She looked down a little she was starting to think he thought she really was a slut.

"I mean with me" he said. You are an attractive woman. Why would you choose a priest? I'm not one now I know, but I was the day we met."

Lillian looked at him, "yes perhaps I can given sometime, how about you could you look at me as more than an attractive woman"

"I could. I don't think myself better than you. But that first day.... how did you look at me then. "

"You were handsome when I first met I thought I had some chance to show you I was a good person just a little different."

I can accept that, if you can accept that your differences effect other people in ways they may not be able to control, and not hold that against them, and in particular me. Relationships take time to form, but my responses to you so far were almost automatic and very hard to control. You may not have these, but I do. Can you accept that I am different and a good person, and accept me as you want me to accept you?

"It is other peoples choice to see me as different. If they do not like who I am they do not have to, if I cared I would moved and changed years ago, but I like who I am, and my life is lived for me, not for them, so let them hate and fear I am fine with that. As long as you do not push me to change or tell me over and over again how my life effect them I will not hold it against you, accept me for who I am and I will do the same for you."

"Alright then, I hope you still see me as handsome, and I still can see you as a good person. Do you think it evil of me to be attracted to your beauty? I hope not, because that isn't going to change. I was taught all my life to be ashamed of it, but now that I've experienced the pleasure of it, I will never be ashamed of it again."

Back
Top Bottom