Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A priest bewitched heart (Wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

He grabbed her arm. " A minute ago, my being a priest didn't matter. It was just flesh. Well I like your flesh now..." he turned her around to face him his hard cock still exposed and throbbing. "its an interesting feeling isn't it?" he pulled up his pants. "I'll be back. You haven't seen the last of me!" with that he turned and walked fro the house. closing the door quietly behind him. He knew he had started down a path from which he could never turn back.

Lillian did not know what she had just set in motion, she felt like she lost control. She locked the door behind him. She slowly backed away from the door and took a seat in the living room balling herself up on a chair.

Roger felt suddenly free, even though he knew that this might very well mean the end of his career as a priest, and a huge scandal. That evening as he was supposed to be sleeping in the rectory, all he could think about was the beautiful woman with the purple eyes and those bewitching breasts. "Bewitching? Could she actually be a witch?" he thought to himself, as he drifted off to sleep. He woke the next morning fully hard, and it made him smile. He quickly dressed, skipped breakfast and headed for the old house on the edge of town.

Lillian slept that night in the chair and rose the next morning, it was early the morning and she new the priest would not be out yet. She knew she had to tend the garden, she quickly changed into a dress that was a bit loser but it came to her knees for easier kneeling on the ground. She went outside and was quickly on all fours weeding her garden.

Though it wasn't his usual custom, he was driven to leave the house early and headed to ward the woman's house. As he came down the road he chanced to look in the direction of the house, and happened to see the object of his affections kneeling in the garden with her back to him the short dress riding over her ass and exposing the backs of her creamy thighs to his gaze, albeit from a distance. He headed quietly around the house to where she worked with her back to him.

Lillian worked hard in the garden. At one point she stopped and stretched. She then return to weeding her garden. She was on fours again pulling harder on tough weeds causing her breast to sway and her perfect ass to move

He could see that she was intent upon tending her garden. He paused a few feet away to just watch as her body swayed each time she pulled a stubborn weed from the ground. His manhood quickly hardened in his pants as he watched. Finally he could take no more and walked silently up behind her perfectly shaped ass, and catching the hem of her dress in his fingers, he lifted it to reveal what lay below. An audible gasp escaped his lips, and their eyes met a second later.

Lillian jumped when she felt someone grab before dress. She quickly stood and faced him she made sure she was completely covered. "I don't know what you are playing at here sir, but I am not some toy to be played with when ever you have an urge"

"I assure you this is no game. You have set a fire that won't be easily quenched. There was a reason I urged you not to display yourself. You have a very persuasive body, and an alluring manner. You have set free within me a spirit, that has long been repressed, and will not so easily be contained again. " He stepped toward her wrapping his arms around her waist.

Lillian took a step back from his grasp "I think you better leave sir, you are a priest you can not give into any disires, plus I will not be sharing my body with anyone unless I love them."

"That is where you are wrong. I may be a priest, but because of you I have already given in to many desires. Beside, I find it strange that you now claim chastity after offering your body as "simply flesh" in our first meeting. Do you think my memory is that short?" He pulled her back to him, the desire for her now burning hot within him.

"In the end however it my flesh and I will do with it what I will." She once again pulled away from him "you should go jump in a lake cool off, and find your head,"

Seeing a garden bench he sat down. "you seem to think I'm a very one dimensional individual. This isn't merely physical, and I haven't lost my head. I have found it. For the first time in my life I really know what I want. "

She watched him take a seat on the bench, he seemed to have soften a bit. "And what is it that you really want? " she asked softly remaining where she was

His answer was short and direct. He looked deep into her bewitching purple eyes and said one word "You". His gaze was steady and it didn't waver. " I knew it the moment you opened the door. I knew my life was about to change."

Lillian looked as though the wind had been knocked out of her, she had not expected that. She slowly walked over to him sitting next to him on the bench. "And what about your vows, what about the town, they look to comfort and guidance. That is not something you throw away on someone you barely know, let alone do not love."

"They can't lose what they really didn't have. I just got here, and what's more, how deep could those vows have been for me to do what I have already done? Do you think they would just forgive that if they find out?"

"Of course not, they sent you out her to basically drive me from the town, but they do not need to find out I will not tell them if you want to return," she drew a breath "and if you want to proceed with getting to know me, maybe you should return that way as you get to know me you also have a chance to comparing it to what you are giving up"

Father Richard looked at her in disbelief. "You are the strangest witch I have ever encountered. First you throw yourself at me to enchant me, and draw me away from my vows, and then you ask me if I'm sure I want to give them up. Don't pretend that your harmless. You would tempt a man to mortal sin and then break his heart! I'll be watching you! and you best be wearing that shawl in town!" He turned from her feeling indignant, but he knew in the darkest corners of his heart that what he had seen would be there now forever, and give her the opportunity to draw him back in if she possessed the will.

He turned from her and left, went back to his room at the church and prayed.

Lillian shook her head, she concerned that he still thought her to be a witch, although she was she did not need anyone thinking that. She rose from the bench and went inside her home thinking about what he next move should be.

That Sunday, one of the church ladies confronted Father Richard. "I hope you are dealing with that woman! She is a witch! I expect action, and I want a full report!" "My dear Mrs. Bigby, I assure you I am dealing with her, but that is between me and the woman. I shall not report to you, that would be purely gossip."

As the week came to an end she realized was out of a lot of things. She needed to go town, she dressed in her normal attire and got her basket and walked to town. It was Sunday after church so she was sure the priest was busy and she would not see him.

He had finished mass for the day, and though he got several invitations to dinner that day, he turned them down the week had taken its toll and he didn't want to hear from anyone else about that woman. As the thought crossed he mind, his memory too hold and he began to think of her creamy breasts and how her nipples had felt in his hand. He had promised to check on her and suddenly he had the urge to do so. He put on his hat and started the walk through town only to find that he was following her as she left the market. Her dress clung tightly to her soft curves, and there was no shall on her shoulders. He followed her out of the center of town before catching her and taking her arm along the path to her home.

Lillian finished her trip to town and it was uneventful. She was glad when did not run into the priest. She made her way out of town only to have him catch up with her. "Sir what are you doing here."

"Checking on you as I promised. I see you are still out temping the men. Where is your shawl?" he turned her toward him and his eyes scanned her beautiful figure and the creamy tops of her breasts which were still exposed as before.

Back
Top Bottom