Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Devil You Know: Inside the mind of BlisteredBlood

Cheers, DA.

cheers_large.gif

Here, here! This is a time for merryness and fun, right? So we should make it thus.

Here's hoping the trouble backs down for you, man.

Saturday Morning,
January 1st, 2011

Well folks, we have made it through 2010 and we have officially welcomed 2011 with open arms and hope in our hearts. But I suppose the real question is this: Where were you when the ball dropped out in Times Square at midnight last night?

Do you know where I was? I was here, same as I always was, but in the chatbox, had Trillian open with all messengers set to active, in Vent - with a very plastered PK and Sigurd, all under the assumption that I wasn't going to watch the ball drop alone. Besides, when you have more people to spend the final seconds of the year with, it just seems as though it makes things better for all of those around you, just to imagine the smiles on their faces and then sing Auld Lang Syne with them all, get in a kiss with your loved one or what the fuck ever, y'know? Because we all know this, for when one door closes, there is always more that will open for you, leading towards new opportunities and hopes as well as dreams.

There is also a time for remembrance and reflection on what happened to you through out the beginning of the last year and how you can better yourself when it all begins again, second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, month by month and year by year, no matter what year it is.

How long as this tradition of ours been around, do you wonder? The very first ball drop began in the 1900s, dating at least 100 years back and it's a tradition that has been followed ever since, even after it began to become televised and have sponsors put on it as well as celebrities, musicians or even the different versions of the famous crystal ball that drops down that pole and illuminates the new year once the countdown's completed.

I feel that the new year brings a lot more than that, to be honest. It's more than all the Gucci pants, the Louis Viton hat or any of that crap people have put out there that's called music. You know what it's about? It's about hope. It's about dreams. It's about a time in your life when you can be absolved of all of your wrongdoings in the past and then live again in the new day that follows shortly thereafter. It's all about fresh starts. That is what New Year's Eve is all about, ladies and gentlemen. Don't ever let anyone else tell you differently or try to tell you how to celebrate it.

So now, I end this little New Year's Day monologue for now and return to my regularly scheduled roleplaying. I got six threads to work with now, so you might not be seeing me until they're all finished, however long it takes!

Happy 2011 again, Blue Moon! It's been a wild ride!

That was seriously inspirational. <333

Here's to the positive highlights of 2010, may 2011 be even better!
Happy New Year, BB. :)

Inspirational? Possibly. However, the one thing I can openly claim for my very own is that I'm no holy man, I'm not a patron saint and more importantly, I'm not even the reincarnation of Pope John Paul the 3rd. What I am DA, is just a simple man that says things the way they are meant to be said. How the people out there take it is with little more than a grain of salt if they choose to come by this journal and read it and see what goes on in through my mind of the day. If they choose to reply to it in the same way you do, DA - and by the way, I thank you very much for that - then that's their right and after I throw down the post, I leave it well enough alone and go do something else.

What I basically posted there this morning was just me speaking straight from the heart, conveying what I believe is the ultimate truth through my own eyes. Granted, I can see the outlandish, the idiotic and possibly even the hilarious and want to point these out, but the one thing I aim on doing for this year - not only do I plan on sticking with the resolution I made last year at around this time, but check this out - but there's so much more that I want to do. I mean come on, I made mention that I was planning on getting together a memoir in the MediaWiki thread, something that I previously thought of back when I was looking around ERP's Wiki page and seeing if I could do one up for myself. Never got around to that just yet, but I think I should at some point in time when it becomes available on here in due time. Beisdes, Vek's gotta be busier than a dyke in a hardware store having to run with all of the websites he's got under his - or its, rather since we all know Vek's an ultracomputer capable of pumping out yottabytes* per second with just a flick of the finger - massive wingspan. Elliquiy? Blue Moon? World Enough & Time? Lunar Roleplaying? Guess any website, he's probably got it all sewn up and running like clockwork without the use of overclocking his CPUs. At all.

The asterisk contains the link to where he dropped the phrase. Happy laughing! XD

*giggles like mad*
I always considered myself decently tech savvy. But shit.... no clue on that one. Made me lol like crazy and tilt my head in wonder. Hrmmm....... now I need to read up on stuff just 'cuz. Damn my engineering curiosity! lololol. Yottabytes. Heeee... awesome. XD
<333

And, so you know, you could definitely tell that was all written from the heart. And that was what made it as inspirational as it was. That on top of the content. As for the memoirs idea? You should do it. Bits at a time, however it works best. Hell, even if things are out of order chronologically, it doesn't matter. I see such things as a catharsis of sorts. Kind of a way of putting your self into perspective in both an objective as well as subjective way. Everyone can do with some self evaluation plus it's an interesting challenge to write such a thing. It's definitely putting yourself out there and making yourself vulnerable. But, at the same time, such things are what make people stronger and allow them to seek out and reach goals they may have never thought possible. So... here's to that! <3

Just ask Vek what the argument was about with Zero. He'll tell ya more. XD

But yeah, I can see what you mean. Thanks again, DA! :D

Wednesday Evening,
January 19th, 2011

Well, I know I haven't posted here in a long while, because mainly, there were a few personal matters that I think I didn't need to have dumped on here, but I guess I might as well share as to what's been going on as of recently, in the three weeks since the start of the new year.

I had honestly hoped this was going to be a better start for everyone here, but I guess not everything seems to start off so well now, does it? Reason being, is because three Sundays ago, my cousin was in the hospital because someone had smashed him hard enough to cause a frontal lobe bleed which put him in the Intensive Care Unit, listed under critical condition. During this time, he had to be placed in a medically induced coma for a while. I don't remember for how long, so don't ask. But you see, here's the part that's gotten me so pissed off about the whole thing. The girl he was with when my cousin came out of the bar that night said that he fell into the snowbank.

Guys. What snowbank do you know causes damage of that kind? Even by the welts my cousin had on his forehead as it was described seemed to say that it was a hard glancing blow to the head with someone's fist. So yeah, something about that woman's story didn't seem to be adding up all too well. So, for three weeks, here we all are, unable to do anything about it until someone fesses up about what happened to him. As far as I know, he's doing OK now, but because of that hit to his head, that took a good 30 years off of his life. He'll also need round the clock care when he's home for the next three months.

What else has been going on.

Hm. Just today, my mom got into trouble not once, but twice at Petro today. One, because she showed up late for work and two, because she priced a customer wrong. Sure, her boss didn't need to be an ass to her about it, but then again, welcome to the world of work. You're gonna screw up every once and again, but your boss also doesn't need to take it out on you in the way my mom had to deal with.

Ugh. Anybody got a cigarette? I've about had enough of this shit.

Sunday Night,
January 30th, 2011

Well guys, I had a good run these past few weeks. But unfortunately, I need some time to recharge my batteries. I'll come back soon though, so don't count me out.

B-b-b-b-but................ T_T
<333
Take your time, I'm here for you if you need.

>.>
<.<
Our RP isn't going anywhere, is it?
Regardless, hope all is well with you. <333333
*hugs*

Hey BB, sorry to hear about life stress going on, I hope your cousin recovers soon and fully.

Don't worry about our RP, take your sweet time!

(((((HUGS)))))

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
- Vivian Greene

Friday Late Night,
February 12th, 2011

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sioHsT7GQ[/video]

I'm not happy tonight, Blue Moon. Not. Happy.

You know why? Could it be because that over the past few weeks that my mother has been working her fucking ass off and that nobody with the exception of me ever appreciates it? Well guess what, ladies and gentlemen of the world.

My mother got laid off. And you know what's worse? Her boss had it in for her for weeks on end, day and night they have been pushing her further and further into the ground, making them good fucking money for the things she did for them there at that little office, having to deal with several coworkers that probably diddle around more with themselves than they actually do with having to do with the company which is *headwall* fucking sell heating oil! Here's another thing, one of her coworkers is such a fucking dirty bitch, and do I ever mean dirty. One, she never bathes which nearly made her puke her guts out on numerous occasions. Two, she has an overeating disorder that she's clearly covering her own ass for and for some reason thought that she can "get with" either my brother and/or me. Here's the question I feel as though I should ask of you. Why did you ever keep the bitch on when you heard this from her and yet, none of you did fucking anything? Care to explain that to me you bunch of fucking fecal-flinging, dog-raping, fistfucking, dwarf-punching, pus-infested, hornnosed, bitchslapping, cock-gargling, shitfaced, infectious, gangrenous, crippling, heartless, jerkoffing, douchebagging, firehole burning assholes!

Well, I hope that for your sake that you don't get an investigation by a city injunction into your employing practices. I honestly hope and pray to god that you don't. Because when it's found out that you got rid of my mother under false pretenses, you're all going to pay until the end of your days. Your children will pay for it. Your children's children will pay for it. You will all pay for it. Mark my words, you fucking dillhole munching cocksuckers. Karma is a cold-hearted bitch that you honestly do not want to fuck with. You all lost out on perhaps one of the finest people that you had in your office for the whole year.

In short, here's the one thing I can find on short notice that describes how I currently feel at the moment. Enjoy some Rage Guy, voiced by Lanipator coincidentally.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufsf_-a_H9Q&feature=related[/video]

I am just so fucking flagrantly pissed off, that I just want to grab the nearest object I can find and just smash as many objects that I can visibly see in a three mile radius until I feel better about myself. I had to sit beside her as she painstakingly went through page after page on my computer putting in emailed job applications, look for general assistance and food stamps, and ironically, I was watching an episode of Metalocalypse that had the song you can see at the top of the page, and all of sudden, it became very clear to me. Very clear of how much that I fucking hate every single fuckhead that decides to say, "you know what? Fuck you, we'll treat you like dogshit from here on in and we'll see how much you enjoy that. How does that sound to you? You like that?"

You know, guys, I can't say this enough, but I am honestly fucking sick and tired of being shit on when we're finally getting something going for a change. I really and truly am.

You know, it'll be two years since we've arrived back in Rhode Island and all of a sudden, it's like we're right back into the hole again, only with all of the nice things that no one around here with the exception of me seems to appreciate. Hope they all enjoy their last fucking steak for a while, because it'll be the last one for a long while.

*sigh* Alright. Now that I had my vent, I think I'm gonna go RP for a bit before I go to sleep stewing this over.

*hugshugshugshugs*
I'm so sorry that this stupid shit is happening to you. Neither you nor your mom deserve this though given the situation, she so fortunate to have such a wonderful son in you. I can only hope my son grows to be as wonderful as you are with your mom. Just so you know. Yep, that's how great a person I think you are. I know it's hard and I know I can't say the words 'I relate', but know that I'm in your corner. That my thoughts and hopes and wishes are there for you and your mom. Good people like you guys don't deserve this and definitely don't deserve to be surrounded by such idiocy. I do hope that things settle soon and that your mom finds an even better job so that she can tell those who laid her off to go shove it. My fingers are crossed and I send you both hugs and love.
<33333333333333

Monday Late Night,
February 14th, 2011

I know it was supposed to be Valentine's Day today, but to be honest, it felt as though it was a day from hell. One that just didn't seem to end.

Today, when my brother was out with the car, it wound up getting towed for the fact that there was no inspection sticker on it and is at an impound lot that RJ doesn't care to tell mom about. When he called mom about it, he was on a tear, almost as if he was blaming her over the whole thing. Now here's my beef with that. He should've been helping mom out with that instead of sitting on his ass and playing WOW all day and night, maybe even gone out and get himself a job, but no. He's just like his uncle, someone who just sits on his ass and does next to nothing all day and all night into the next day, thinking that mom will handle everything.

Even now, I can hear him playing around on his laptop in his room, probably thinking that mom is gonna be able to fix everything. If I could tell him one thing, it would probably be this, directly into his face.

RJ, how about you do us all a favor and actually do something other than play around on your goddamn computer all day and night. Grab some applications and go to the respective places you got them from, put them in and wait for someone to call you in, get hired and then get to work, put in your time and then get paid so you can help us out.

You know, when I was in Kansas and in Omaha, I held down five jobs in all. And every single time I got paid, I knew that I was going to contribute something to where we were living at the time. Granted, you might have also contributed at certain points, but where were you really when I was with mom? Where were you when she had her heart attack? Where were you when she had asthma attacks? Or better yet, where were you when she was having problems with her gallbladder? Because I know where I was. I was there with her the whole time for a grand total of nine years. Nine fucking years RJ, and me and ma were in Omaha for three of those years. Whenever there was something we couldn't afford, we had to sacrifice something in order to get by.

Of the things I sacrificed? That TV you have in your room, my PS2, my games, damn near put up my computer once but mom told me no because you know why? She wanted me to have something for me to do. And then two years ago in May, when I was forced to put up my PS2 for the last time to get money to pay the landlord with, when I knew for a fact that what ma get him wasn't going to be enough, yes, I snuck into your room and got the rest of it to give to him. You know what your reaction to that was? You got pissed off at me instead of saying to me, "Gee Daniel! You had the right idea! I'm so proud of you!"

And you know what I hate about you the most RJ? I think the thing I hate the most about you is how you're supposedly this good hearted man when in reality, you're just like the writer from the Catcher In The Rye, a spoiled brat who thinks the world has to revolve around you and obey to your command while screwing off everybody else.

But you know, I can forgive all of it - all of it - if you weren't such a bore.

Then again, I can also say that I'm sick and tired of ranting about this and I drop you off at the side of the road while I move on without you.

Have a nice fucking day, ya jackwagon.

On a further note. darkangel76? Thanks very much. I honestly wish there was more people like you around that act the way you do, kid. Maybe then the world would be a better place. Here's to hoping that day comes soon.

You know- at least I have excuses for sitting on my ass all the time. I'm focusing on my health this year (because I went my whole life without medical care and now I have it) and, on top of that choice, I have agoraphobia. (I was diagnosed with it recently and I'm actually shocked- but it makes sense once I dissect myself and how I am when I'm not in my home). But, despite those problems, I have had a job before. It was really hard to get but I worked my ASS off to get it! I also intend to get another job, hopefully this summer, despite my agoraphobia. He needs to man the fuck up! D:< -firm nod-​

Aww... what a sweet thing to say, BB. Seriously. And so you know, I meant every word very sincerely. Be proud of who you are and yes, your mom is very lucky to have you. No doubt she tells you that quite often too. Again, my thoughts and hopes and wishes are with you. <333 Much love!

Sunday Late Night,
February 27th, 2011

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOsFwRv6zto[/video]

Well, well, well. Some good news to report on, finally. Of those good news, we got a brand spankin' new - well, not really new, but you get the deal. Hooray for hand-me-downs! - PS3 with two games. Of these are Call of Duty: Black Ops and Final Fantasy XIII. Well, more like three now that I managed to get a hold of Gran Turismo 5. And once I get it all finalized and whatever, I'll have a PSN nick to put up here so if you guys feel like taking me on in a race or shooting some zombies as famous political figures of the 1960's, I'll keep you all posted on what's going on!

Also, I do apologize if I seem to be kinda slow in terms of getting replies to my RP partners all across the internet or haven't been on Ventrilo for a while or if I do pop in, it'll be only for a short while. Reason being for that is this.

Some time in March, I'll be expecting a new arrival of the computing family in the form of a Lenovo laptop. I'm not 100% sure about all the details about it yet, but from what I hear, it's fully loaded with all the things that I'll need for it if I just got it straight out of the factory. 3 GB of Dual Core RAM, 120 GB of memory on its hard drive.

Hohshit. That means I gotta start cleaning shit up around here for the arrival of the new baby in case if it's gonna be an early delivery. <_<

In any case, I'm gonna scoot outta here for now and maybe play some vidya games for a while until I fall asleep. Not to worry friends, partners and fellow creatures of the night. You'll be seeing my name back up there as the person who replied and all that good stuff. :D

In the meantime, enjoy some ZZ Top on me.

Back
Top Bottom