Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pain, Scars and Bleeding Hearts (FemShep and Raziel99)

"Things I'm not allowed to speak about." He said, rather stern about such a question. It was a good thing Alexander wasn't around, though. Her answer would have been met with the memory of it ripped from her mind. "Finding anything interesting to you?"

Emilee didn't bother investigating further on what Zal had said, but she did say "I don't know there's so much to choose from. What do you suggest? Oh do you have Dante's inferno or Edgar Allen Poe poems? Those are my favorite things to read along with Paradise lost." She smiled at him

"If it wasn't burnt in the Library of Alexandria - and even some books that were - we have it. You'll just have to find it, because we never bothered to catalog it." Zal moved to sit down, stretching.

She smiled saying "Well with all the time in the world I better get started then huh?" She chuckled and walked over to softly kiss his forehead

He chuckled, leaning up to kiss her softly. "You could. But don't overexert yourself too much, love. I would hate to have you tired before the sun rises."

She smiled and kissed him back loving that he called her 'love' and replied "Don't worry sweetie I'll not to tired myself out. That's your job." She teased and chuckled softly

"Because Tiring you out while you're reading would be a bad idea." His hand reached out to the side, a book coming out of the nearest bookcase, flying to his hand. He grabbed it and pulled it to his lap, starting to read.

Zalera would stay silent, for hours if she didn't disturb him, just reading the book that he had grabbed.

She stopped her scanning and looked at him. For a minute she thought then asked "Do you know if you have any books on how humans can turn into vampires? I'm really interested in knowing more, maybe finding someone who knows how to perform them." She smirked softly

Zalera brought his eyes up from his book, looking at her, a slight frown on his face at her comment. It was although she didn't get what it entailed. "There are no books about it, Emilee. It is merely something every vampire knows how to do, as much a part of their beings as drinking blood."

Emilee looked at him and started walking back to him asking "How does it work? Will it hurt?" She asked curiously and seriously considering becoming one of them to spend all of eternity with Zal

Zal lowered his head, not wanting to look up at her or see the face of denial with what he was about to say. "The procedure is... very painful. I would rather not describe what you will have to go through during it."

She frowned and seriously thought about it for a second. She smiled at him softly and rubbed his hand softly. "An eternity with you will be worth all the pain I'll feel."

Back
Top Bottom