Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pain, Scars and Bleeding Hearts (FemShep and Raziel99)

She smiled brightly hugging him back and nuzzling his neck. After awhile she asked "When does your brother get home? You're gonna have to do a lot of explaining if he catches us like this." She chuckled softly then continued to nuzzle him

“They are home.” He said, with a shrug. “And there won’t be any explaining necessary. Anyway, they don’t come into this room. This is my area.”

Emilee smiled a little and chuckled. "Well then I guess there won't be much to worry about then." She whispered then kissed his lips passionately

“There won’t be anything else to worry about for you.” He said softly, returning the kiss with gusto. “Would you like to keep your own room, or would you rather move into my room?”

Zal couldn’t help but chuckle. “It would help you not to be alone at nights, too, you know.” He kissed her cheek softly. “Whenever you feel you’re ready.”

Zal smiled as he heard that announcement from her, lifting her up in his arms, groaning softly from the feel of her skin against his. A cloak of shadows fell over them as they left the room, and he was quick to take her to his own room. It was dark, and he doubted that she could see anything, especially after the door was closed and they laid on the bed, the canopy of it closed. “Sleep well.”

She smiled softly as he took her to his room. Her human eyes wouldn't allow her to see in the darkness, but she was able to feel the softness of the bed and hear the sweetness of his voice so close to her. "Good night Zal." She replied softly and closing her eyes to sleep

Zalera smiled as he heard her words, leaning over and kissing her forehead. He spent several hours of the night simply holding Emilee and watching over her, before he finally drifted to sleep.

When Emilee woke up she felt Zalera's strong arms and hands holding onto her tightly. She smiled and softly kissed his cheek enjoying the moment of feeling so safe in his arms

Zalera slept long, happy for the weekend and actually sleeping through the day. It was a sleep schedule she would have to get use to.

After waiting for him to wake up for so long, Emilee softly stood up to quietly get dressed and go take a shower. When she got out she got redressed and decided to roam around to learn the manor's layout

The estate was nearly labrynthine in size and structure, and it would most likely end up with her getting lost. If she stayed in that wing, she would find it was mostly personal rooms for the people living there.

She thought it would be unwise to explore the rest of the manor seeing she would be lost so after realising there wasn't much purpose for her to be out she decided to head to the gaming room to spend her time in there

Emilee spent a few hours playing games, but after awhile she grew tired of playing and sure enough Zal was still asleep. She didn't know what else she could do besides maybe go outside and walk around for awhile

Fortunately, Zal stirred enough in his sleep to feel that Emilee wasn’t there anymore, and woke up, stretching and dressing before finding her. “Sorry. We’re normally nocturnal, so excuse my day sleep, Emilee.”

Emilee looked at him and smiled "It's no problem Zal. I'll just have to find something to dp until I decide I want to be turned." She smiled sweetly at him

Zal couldn't help but chuckle at that, pulling her into his arms, kissing her softly. "Good. Or, you can just become nocturnal, too. To get use to the concept." He chuckled again, nipping her lip. "Not like you have much you have to do now, anyway. You'll have millennia ahead of you."

Emilee chuckled replying "That's true I could become nocturnal since I'll be all alone in this big house otherwise." She kissed him back softly and smiled as he nipped on her lip. "Well then I better start coming up with more hobbies then." She kissed him back

Zal smiled, taking her hand and leading her through the house. It was a few minutes before he stopped in front of a door, pulling out a set of keys and unlocking the door. The room within was a massive library, shelves after shelves of books lining many passageways. "I'm sure you'll find many things to do in here."

Emilee was impressed by the massive library. She wasn't surprised after learning his secret that him and his brothers have a massive collection of books. She smiled and replied "This is amazing. I wish I knew this was here earlier." She chuckled

"Well, when you live forever, what is there to do besides learn new things to do?" Zal walked in after her, closing the door behind him. "Of course, my brother keeps his own personal library, but that has things better kept from others anyway in it."

Emilee didn't know what possessed her to ask, but she asked "Really? What kind of things?" She roamed around a little, but looked over her shoulder at him

Back
Top Bottom