Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pain, Scars and Bleeding Hearts (FemShep and Raziel99)

A low growl of lust came from his throat, his eyes going over her body, resting on her pussy as it sat so close to taste. “That’s quite an offer, but I assure you it’s unnecessary.” His hands took her hips, dragging her up to straddle his shoulders, his head lifting up, tongue tentatively flicking against her clit.

Feeling him grab her hips and pull her closer so his tongue could taste and lick her clit. She moaned softly feeling his tongue and warm breath inside her pussy and against her clit. Her hands rest against his chest behind her feeling his muscular chest moaning softly

Zal shifted so she could hold herself a little more comfortably. As it was, her position pushed her towards his mouth, and he used that to its fullest, his tongue swirling and flicking her clit for a long minute before sliding down, into her, doing short, shallow thrusts in her.

As his tongue continued to play with her she moaned even louder as Zal improved his tongue movements inside of her. His shallow thrust almost made her lose it. "Ah! Zal!, I don't know how much longer I can take! Zal I want you to fuck me when your done! Please!" She pleaded moaning loudly

Zal almost lost it when he heard her pleading with him, his hard length bouncing at imagining her on him. And he couldn’t control himself, his tongue thrusting into her, not stopping until she was moments from orgasm. Then his hands took her hips, pushing them down until she was straddling his own, his hard length sliding in for the last thrust before she would come.

She moaned loudly as his tongue continued to thrust in and out of her. She felt herself getting closer to cumming with each thrust his tongue pushed into her. Then she felt her hips move and his cock thrusted into her causing her to moan loudly and cum.

Zal felt her pulse and grip his length in her orgasm, his hips rolling slightly to egg her on as his arms found her shoulders, pulling her down onto him. He waited for her orgasm to end before he whispered, low and hot into her ear. “You look and sound so damn hot when you cum, Emilee. I think I’ll make you cum a few more times right now. You feel so good on me.” His hips started, sliding out to the head before pushing fully in, long and slow thrusts to feel the entirety of her on him.

Emilee smiled as his comment and whispered in his ear "Mmm Zal I want you to make me cum again and again and again." Then she moaned softly in his ear from his long and slow thrusts into her surprisingly tight pussy. Her hands rested on his shoulders and her breast rubbed against his chest in sync with the thrust he pushed into her

Her comment made him moan, a hot sound against her ear. “That I promise you, I’ll always give you as much pleasure as I can.” His hips kept with the slow rhythm for a long few minutes before it changed, burying deep, then doing fast thrusts, hardly moving an inch but a continual deep massage for her.

Emilee smiled at his comment finding it sweet even in a non sexual way, but this was the best she's ever had. She only wished it was Zal that took her virginity and not her father. Even then she wanted this, to be with him. Her moans continued and even some pleasured gasps escaped her lips. Soon her lips found his neck and kissed and nibbled his neck.

Zal growled low as he felt her lips on his neck, his hips keeping an even, fat pace for her. “Emilee… I have to tell you something. I’m not what you think I am. But I will never hurt you. I promise…” His own lips found her neck, kissing along her pulse, gently nipping. His fangs had elongated, and gently scraped along her neck.

She had her eyes closed and moaning from his thrust into her, but his whisper made her concerned. "Ah! What do-Ah!- you mean Zal? Ah!" Then she feeling of fangs scraping her soft neck. Her eyes widened, but she didn't stop him from thrusting into her. "You're....a vampire? Ah!" She asked while trying to keep her moans quiet so she could hear him

Her concerned whisper brought pause to him, but his body was too excited to merely stop thrusting into her. “Yes.” It was a soft whisper against her neck, his arms wrapping warmly around her as he kissed her neck, then her earlobe, nipping it lightly. “I am.”

For a moment she was quiet escape for her moans and pleasured gasps. When he held her tightly she couldn't help but smile a little. She liked him when she thought he was human, why would he be any different now? Sure he drinks blood, but he was still an amazing man. She hugged him back tightly whispering "That's fine by me. I still love you Zal." She whispered in his ear moaning again from his thrusts

A weight felt like it was lifted from Zal’s shoulders, and his hips became more enthusiastic in thrusting in her, burying deep, rolling to tease her before thrusting more. He felt himself building further and further, and his fangs ached for blood. But… “Emilee… can I… bite you?” It was a pleading tone in his voice.

Her moans grew louder and more orgasmic as she felt herself building up getting ready to cum again. He was so deep inside of her and his pleading made her think of a moment. She assumed it would hurt, but his pleading tone made her okay with it. "Yes Zal...you can."

Zal couldn’t help but grin as he heard her approval. His fangs teased along her pulse before biting down. The pain would have been miniscule, like needle pricks before the vampiric aphrodisiac filled her, dulling the pain and heightening the pleasure and sensitivity of her throughout her body. His thrusts were fast and erratic, and it was only a minute longer before he came, hot cum filling her insides.

His bite barely even hurt her, but when the vampiric aphrodistiac kicked in it only made her pleasure increase. Her moans got louder and came out with every thrust he pushed into her. Feeling him cum inside of her was her breaking point when she came again. His cum felt hot and thick, filling her insides up. She took a minute to breath then smiled kissing his neck.

He groaned as he felt her orgasm gripping his length, milking the last few drops from his length. His fangs came out of her neck, and his tongue ran the length of the bite, sealing it as though it never happened. “That was amazing, love.” He whispered against her neck.

She smiled brightly as his tongue ran over the bite mark, sealing it away. She nuzzled his neck lovingly and whispered "It was amazing. And with a vampire too, I'd say I just lived every teenage girl's fantasy." She joked kissing his neck again

He couldn’t help but smile as he heard her words. “And you get to be with a vampire for the rest of your life. Perhaps even become one of us, maybe.” He kissed her neck softly as he held her, feeling himself soften inside her slowly. “If that is what you wish.”

She smiled at the idea of being with him for as long as she lived and the idea of being with him for an eternity as a vampire too sounded even better, but she wanted to wait before making such a life changing decision. "That sounds absolutely amazing Zal. But I'm gonna wait before making such a great decision. The idea of being with you forever sounds fantastic though." She smiled

Zal couldn’t help but grin at that answer. “I can wait forever for when you are ready for it, Emilee.” He leaned forward, kissing her softly. “Whenever you are ready, tell me, and we can start converting you. Until then, and even after that, I am yours.”

Emilee smiled brightly hearing his reply and she whispered "I love you Zal." Then she kissed his neck and held onto him tightly. She felt so.happy.now and she never wanted to leave him. Already she was starting to think being converted would be a good idea, but she still wanted to wait.

Zal beamed at her words, his arms wrapping around her, holding her tight. “And I love you, Emilee. I’m glad you decided to come with me.”

Back
Top Bottom