Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pain, Scars and Bleeding Hearts (FemShep and Raziel99)

She blushed a little as she felt his lips kiss her just under her ear just after his whisper. She was silent for a moment before looking up at him. She found herself slowly leaning in to kiss the edge of his lips still too nervous to actually kiss him

Zal was surprised at the nervous bravery given to him by her, her lips a brush against the corner of his. He couldn’t help the smile, shifting his body to turn to her. His one hand gripped her hand lightly, the free one brushing his fingers against her cheek, before burying into her hair, shifting forward and lightly brushing his lips against her own.

She blushed brightly when she felt his hands comfort her by still holding her hand lightly and his fingers brush against her cheek. Then she felt it, his lips on hers in such a loving way. She closed her eyes and moved her free hand to grasp his shoulder and hold his hand back

The kiss was soft and short, as he moved back, a light tint on his cheeks as he looked down and away, then shifted to sit normally again, looking at the ground.

When he pulled away she saw him seem upset and asked "Hey. You okay? Did I do something wrong?" She asked worried that she made a mistake by wanting to kiss him.

Zal turned to face her, still pink in the cheeks and a smile on his face. “Nothing at all.” He said. He pulled her closer, his arm wrapping around her hip as he kissed her again, a little stronger than before.

Emilee smiled to see he was okay and still had pink in his cheeks. When he pulled her close her smile got bigger and she kissed him back a bit stronger too. Her hands reast on his shoulders gripping them tightly

He shifted her, pulling her until she was upon his lap. His lips were soft but strong, a long embrace he wasn’t willing to give up yet. But it broke soon enough, his eyes locking on hers. “Is this what you want?” It was a soft whisper of an inquiry.

Emilee happily sat on his lap still kissing his soft yet strong lips with her soft and slightly gentle lips. She didn't want to stop, but when he pulled away she answered "I do want this, but do you?" She asked making sure she wasn't pressuring him into doing this

He couldn’t help the smile that came to his lips as he heard her words, and he nodded. “I wouldn’t have let you if I didn’t want it, Emilee. Come to me…” His arms held her close as he kissed her once more, a soft embrace, his strength melting away against her.

She smiled from his words and his warm embrace. Her lips met his again except this onre hsad a bit of passion and love in it. Her hands squeezed his shoulders as she pressed herself against him.

He didn’t relent in the kiss, his own passion and care pouring into it, a hand sliding into her hair, gripping lightly. But the kiss was broken, and he was lost of breath. “Anything.” He whispered. “Anything you want right now, just ask it.”

Skylar took the breaking moment to catch her breath too and asked nervously "Is it bad that I'm starting to want...well...you know." She felt dirty that she was actually thinking about sleeping with him when they met just yesterday, but she couldn't help but want him and she didn't know why

“It’s not bad at all.” He whispered in a rushed moment, his head lowering, lips kissing the base of her neck. “I want that too. If that is what you want.”

She felt his lips kiss the base of her which made her sliently moan. Then she whispered "Yes Zal. I do want that." Her lips found his earlobe and she started to suck and nibble on it in response to him kissing her neck

A soft groan left his lips as her mouth found his ear, teasing softly. His fingers went along her side, through the shirt. Suddenly, the clothing felt constricting and stuffy. “Strip me.” He whispered, a hot plea to her. “Slowly, explore me to your heart’s content.”

As he told her what he wanted she couldn't help, but moan silently in his ear. She did as he wanted and started with taking his jacket off slowly trying to enjoy each second of stripping him. Then she slipped her hands up his shirt pushing it up his chest and feeling every muscle on his chest. "Oh God Zal." She whispered in his ear as she felt herself getting wetter by the second

Zal let out soft sounds as he felt her fingers along his stomach and chest. “Like what you feel?” It was a hot whisper against her ear. “Remove my clothes. Let your eyes drink it in. All of them. Lay me bare to your gaze, Emilee.”

His hot whisper almost drove her crazy when she groaned softly "Oh God yes Zal. God you're making me so fucking wet." She moaned then gently pushed him back so he was laying down before her feeling her own clothes getting tight and stuffy. She quickly undid his pants and pulled them off. All that was left was his boxers and went she took those off she groaned seeing his cock. "Oh God it's so big." Was all she could say.

He heard that groan of admonition, and couldn’t help the grin that came to his face. “Making you wet? I like the thought of that, but I guess I’ll have to wait and see for myself, no?” He knew better than to just jump her, even if they both wanted it. It was dangerous, from what she had gone through. But the sound of her voice as he was bare in front of her made his length bounce painfully in need. “It wants you.” He managed to say. “Take it off, your clothes. Let me see you.”

She smiled at all his comments to her especially his last one. She pulled up her shirt, by sliding her hands over her flat stomach and breast and finally pulling it off. She unhooked her bra letting her straps slide down and off her arms along with the rest of her bra. Her breast were freed and she looked at him as she unbuttoned her pants to pull them off her legs. Finally she pulled down her panties and showing him her shaven pussy to him

Zal was very slow and gentle, not wanting to scare her away, not wanting to remind her of her father. His fingers trailed over her sides as her shirt was lifted, her bra coming off and his hands lightly finding her breasts, teasing lightly, gingerly touching her. He could already see some scars, and felt sorrow grow in him. But the rest of her clothes soon followed, and his eyes followed her hands, watching her clothes come off. His hands left her breasts, fingers running over her stomach, one hand running between her legs, fingers gingerly brushing her lips. “You are wet.” He whispered, surprise in his voice. He took his hand from her core, bringing his fingers to his lips, slowly licking the juices off his fingers. “You taste good.”

The scars on her body did bring back bad memories, but she did her best to ignore them. She felt his hands caressing her body making it more comfortable for her. When his fingers found her slit and felt her wet pussy. A smile grew across her lips and asked him "Did you want to taste more?"

Zal couldn’t help but lick his fingers until her taste was off them. He grinned at her suggestion, his fingers on one hand moving, stroking along her inner thighs. “Would you want me to taste more, or would you rather have another thing to play with there? I go at your speed, Emilee.”

She smiled and moved to sit on his stomach and replied "I would love it if you would taste me. I'll return the favor if you do." She teased giving him a playful wink

Back
Top Bottom