Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pain, Scars and Bleeding Hearts (FemShep and Raziel99)

“You will. It may just take a while, though.” Zalera walked in with the bag over his shoulder. It would probably be odd to Emilee that he walked through so casually, not even looking around at the estate’s build. Zal headed up the stairs, hanging to the east wing. He kept at a slow pace to make sure she kept close. The stairs started a red central carpet that followed the whole length of the winding hallways. It was almost like a maze, but soon he stopped and opened a door. “This is your room.”

The room was rather spacious, taken over in the back center with a large queen sized bed, canopy for it pulled aside. Several candles adorned the walls, but two lamps were in the room, one near the door and one on the side table.

Emilee marvelled at the huge manor and wasn't surprised Zal was so casual about it. This was a place Emilee could only dream of living in and now thanks to Zal she was able to for now. She questioned herself about how many times she'll get lost in the maze of a hallway to find her room.

She stepped inside her new room smiling and taking her bag from him with a smile saying "I know I said it a thousand times, but thank you. This is all very nice."

“It’s a house, nothing more.” Zal said, with a chuckle. “I hope your room is to your liking, it is what was available for the time being. People always coming in and out, you know how it can be. Anyway, I’ll give you some time to take care of everything, get unpacked. I’ll be back.” And with that he closed the door behind her.

She smiled and placed her bag on her new bed. She took a minute and took a deep breath trying to take in her new life. Soon she started to unpack her clothes putting them up in the closet, hoping that she wouldn't be too much trouble for Zal and his brothers

Zalera was only away for 15 minutes before there was a knock on the door, then he came in. “Ah, good, you’re unpacked. So you know, through that door there,” He pointed at the door at the left wall. “You have your own private bathroom. Leave any used towels just outside of your door, they’ll be picked up every morning. Now, what are your plans for the evening?”

Once Zal walked through the door she immediately looked over and paid attention to what he had to say. She looked at the door he was pointing at to see what room he was talking about then replied "Okay sounds good. Well I don't really know what I'll be doing so I guess I'm free this afternoon."

“Free afternoons are always a good thing. Then let me ask again, what do you want to do this evening? It’s not like there is much that has to be done. Outside of dinner, of course.” Zal leaned against the wall, arms crossing over his chest as he watched her.

Emilee sat down on the edge of her new bed and asked "Well what can we do that won't get me kicked out?" She chuckled and smiled at him.

“Well, not burning the estate down is a good start for not getting kicked out.” He said, with a chuckle. “Outside of that, there isn’t much that you are limited to.”

She chuckled and asked "Well do you wanna watch a movie or play a game? I'm.pretty interested in seeing your collection. Maybe this time I could beat you at Street Fighter." Shs smiled getting up from her bed.

“I doubt you’ve had enough practice to beat me yet.” He said, chuckling but shrugging, heading out into the hallway. He waited for her to close her door before heading down the hallway, around a few turns before opening a door. The room was large, one wall dominated with a massive flat screen tv. There was one of each machine for the last 4 generations of gaming machines, and massive stacks of games for each one. “It’s a modest collection.”

Emilee smiled at him and replied "Are you kidding? This is amazing!" She seemed excited by the sight of all the gaming consoles and machines and the huge collection of games. "This kicks my old collection's ass by far." She smiled and chuckled from excitement

“When I said Modest, it was sarcasm.” He said, as he moved and plopped down on the couch. When he played, he played in comfort. “Alright, then, what catches your eye? I’m sure there’s something over there you would like.”

Emilee rolled her eyes and replied "I know what sarcasm is. I'm just amazed." She walked over to his collection of games and pulled out Mortal Kombat 9 saying "I've always been pretty skilled at Mortal Konbat. How does.that sound?"

“That sounds like I’m going to get my ass kicked, but that’s alright. Go ahead, put it in.” Zal grabbed the TV remote, turning it on and switching to the channel the system was plugged into.

"Well now it's fair. You have street fighter, I have Mortal Kombat." She chuckled and turned to put the game in. "So why do you think I'm gonna kick your ass?"

“Because I suck at Mortal Kombat.” It wasn’t exactly the truth, but it wasn’t his cup of tea, either, and although the last match would be difficult, she would win it.

After popping the game in Emilee turned to face him saying "Oh come on you can't be that bad. I'm sure it'll be a challenge anyway." She smiled sitting next to him

The match was over before Emilee even knew it. She looked over at him trying not to giggle "That was...uh...good game? Maybe we should play something else or do you wanna keep this up?" She asked smiling softly

“No… no… something else.” His lips were pursed, with a little bit of anger in it, but he knew he was going to lose those games anyway.

Emilee looked over to see him looking a bit angry and frowned a little. Her hand grabbed his softly and carefully trying to help him calm done. "Hey it's alright. What are you good at?" She asked not wanting to risk picking out another game that he would be bad at

Zal pursed his lips as he heard that, even as his hand gently gripped her own. “Now now, don’t be trying to pick games so I can beat you. There’s no fun in that, is there.” He managed a smile as he turned his head to face her. Mentally, he knew something he was good at.

She smiled softly and held his hand still. "Well what do you recommend?" She asked staring into his eyes. She started to want to do something with him aside from video games. She didn't know why, but just being with him made her happy

Zal was silent for a long moment, thinking, before he leaned in, whispering into her ear. “Anything you wish is alright with me.” He kissed her softly just under the ear before moving to sit up fully again.

Back
Top Bottom