Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pain, Scars and Bleeding Hearts (FemShep and Raziel99)

FemShep

Supernova
Many people feel pain. Everyday some sort of pain, rather it be physical or mental, everyone feels it and no one can hide from it. But only a select few people who are unfortunate souls believed to be abandoned by God feel a special horrible pain. Some even everyday of their lives, trapped in torment. Those are the ones that know pain, more then anyone else. Emilee Winters, was one of those people.

Ever since she was 13 she was abused by her father in sick ways. He would enjoy seeing her in pain. He took everything from her. Her pride, her dignity, her innocence. Playing sick and twisted mind games with her constantly sexually and physically abusing her. Very rarely did he stick his disgusting manhood into her, besides her mouth. He just wanted to see her squirm under his control unable to fight back. Scars were in places that could be hidden, mostly cigarette burns when he snuffed them out on her bare flesh and deep cuts from pocket knifes, he wanted to see her bleed. Everyday she lived in this torment. Was there anyone who knew this was happening? Yes. Did that person care or try to do anything? No.

Her mother only smiled and laughed along with her father as he abused poor Emilee for amusement. In fact she encouraged this to happen, feeling the sick pleasures her father felt as he inflicted so much suffering onto his own child.

When the students at her college found out, there was no mercy. The students picked on her calling her names and twisting her story to make her sound like the evil one. If it wasn't the girls destroying her stuff, it was the boys slapping her with a back hand like she was a cheap whore and taunting her with sexual comments. She found her body, the body most women would kill for, to.be a curse. Thin and curvy with large breast and rounded rear. She was bound to be called many names along with slut because of it and her twisted back story.

Isolating herself from humanity, her loneliness grew almost too much for her to handle. When she wasn't studying for classes, she was playing video games. Feeling a sense of achievement. Feeling like she actually had friends and people that cared about her.

One day she walked into her advanced English class. She noticed a dark, light skinned man sitting alone, but she didn't bother him. She sat a couple seats away not caring if her long ebony black hair looked messy or not or if her sparkling emerald green eyes looked tired. She just wanted to get the day over with and return to her virtual bliss.

Ah, yes, another WONDERFUL day at College for Zalera to learn… mundane information that he already knew. Too bad this stupid school system stuff worked on credits of classes, or else he would have been in massively advanced classes. But schools have to make their money somewhere, so here Zalera was, in English class, sitting the furthest from the windows he possibly could. Even so, his bright red hair hung out behind him, nearly to the seat of his chair, which was far less comfortable than he was used to. Ah well.

It was when he saw her, that ebony haired beauty that his eyes had trouble staying off of. He could feel the waves of shame and sorrow coming off her in waves, but he couldn’t help but see a core of something greater inside her. He didn’t break that privacy of her mind. Not yet. He would gain that himself, later. As it was, he was hatching a plan to get her attention. But that would have to wait.

Class was a long, boring 2 hours of the teacher talking, either about writing styles, about the current reading assignment, or answering questions about the upcoming essay that was due in a month or two. He didn’t particularly care about it, and found himself casting glances to that ebony haired woman every few minutes. He couldn’t help but feel his mouth salivating. There was a piece in the back of his mind that wondered how she tasted.

Finally, the class was released, and he took his time to leave, leaving right behind the girl. He tapped her on the shoulder as they got out into the hallway. “Hello there. I am Zalera, but those I know well just call me Zal. What is your name?”

Emilee noticed the man nearby glancing at her every now and again. She had to.admit the class was boring discussing things she already knew about. The only interesting thing around her was the man she caught looking at her a couple of times. She couldn't help, but smile a little seeing how he was quiet handsome. But then again she was afraid of getting into any relationships because iof her damn father.

After the two painfully long hours of class, Emilee waited until most of the class left before starting to leave herself. She didn't want to risk another bullying attempt when she tried to leave. But feeling a tap on her shoulder caused her to freeze and turn to see the same man from before. He had a strange name, but found it interesting. Him talking to her alone was interesting to her. Why was he so friendly to her? She hoped this wasn't a cruel joke because she actually wanted to.meet him. "Uh..I'm Emilee. It's nice to meet you Zal." She greeted friendly and sweetly

“Emilee…” Zalera let that name roll off his tongue, then again and again. “Emilee Emilee. I like it, it’s a good name.” He offered a soft smile and a slight head tilt as his eyes locked on hers. “You seem lonely. Would you like some company? I don’t have anything else to do for the day, anyway.” No matter what she said, he started walking with her, taking a moment to tie his hair back at the nape of his neck.

“I must say, it’s rather boring here. Too bad I haven’t seen too many gamers around. So many dull people, with sports or other bullshit, ya?” He smiled as he turned his head to look at her. “What do you do for fun?”

Emilee smiled softly as he repeated her name over and over. She smiled a little brighter as he gave her a soft smile with a tilted head. He seemed so different...even his eyes seemed unusual, in a good way. "Sure. I don't mind." She answered despite he was already walking beside her.

Listening to him she looked at him with a sparkle in her eyes when he mentioned video games. This man just might be her first non virtual friend. She acted calmly and replied "You play video games? I do too! I'm not a big fan of sports. I mean what's so great about football? Big muscular men hitting each for a ball? Sounds a bit childish." She joked chuckling softly

So he cheated a little bit to get something she liked as well, so what? He still enjoyed some good old gaming, far better than the old days, he thought. He smiled as he heard her affirmative, and then chuckled at her comment. “Grown men fighting over balls and points. Much too boring to watch.” He smiled as he tilted his head once more, looking into her eyes. “Say, would you be up to play some games soon? Like I said, I’m free for a long while now, so if you want to head off, I’m all for it.”

She smiled at him and chuckled at his comment which she completely agreed with. Seeing him stare into her eyes again, it was like his eyes pierced right into her soul, she oddly liked that. Hearing his offer she thought for a second trying to think of anything she needred to get done and she really didn't want to go home. "Sure. I got nothing else better to do." She replied then smiled sweetly at him.

Zalera smiled as he saw that smile of hers and her affirmative. “Great. Where to, then? Lead the way.” He would walk at her side no matter where she was going. He expected her to take him to her house, and he was observant of her the whole way, both her physically and her surface thoughts.

Emilee thought for a minute. Well the only place she could really go to was her house. Maybe having a guest will save her ass, even if it was for a little while. !Well...we can go the my house I guess." She answered sounding almost sad and with a half smile.

She lead him to her two story home and opened the door to be greeted the usual way by her father. He grabbed and pulled her hair growling "Well well guess whose home." He then noticed the man with her and glared "Who the fuck is this?" He asked bitterly letting go of her hair as if nothing happened

Zalera was silent the whole way there, already sensing the dread and discomfort in Emilee’s mind about going home. And the moment the door was opened, he could see why. He walked in after Emilee was pulled in, looking around the house and ignoring her father’s inquiry. It wasn’t like her father mattered to him – yet – and he could defend himself quite well.

“Well, Emilee, shall we?” He took a few steps through the room, knowing exactly where her gaming systems were, mostly from seeing the room in her mind. So he cheated a lot with her mind, it was a necessity and second nature for him.

The father glared at Zalera, but scoffed not wanting to cause an unnecessary scene in his house . Emilee looked up at him as if asking permission to leave with Zalera. He pushed her towards his direction saying "Well what are you waiting for. Join your little friend." He replied bitterly. Then walking away to grab some vodka from his fridge.

Emilee looked at Zalera and questioned him as he walked into the room with her gaming consoles inside like he's been there before. "How...did you know my gaming stuff was in here?"

Zalera would have stared Emilee’s father down if he would be bothered to turn around and do so. As it was, he felt that it would cause far too much conflict for the moment, and that was not what he wanted. So he waited in the gaming room for Emilee to join him. Her question made him chuckle as he turned to face her. “The door was open, I could see everything from the front door. That’s how.” He turned and moved then, sitting down and looking over. “So, tell me what you got here.”

Emilee looked behind her to see the front door did see into the room, but she thought her body with her father's blocked any view of the room. Must of been a miscalculation, great job of looking like an idiot though. She just ignored her previous question and looked over at her game shelf. "Uh geez. Mortal Kombat, Portal, Street Fighter, Metal Gear Solid, God of War, plenty of others. Did any of those titles catch your interest?" She asked looking back to look at him

He could see the embarrassment in her mind from that, and he chuckled inwardly. He thought about the options long and hard, but nodded after a moment. “Which Street Fighter?” When she turned to look, he took that moment to look her over, over that perfect body. There were a few scars that he was able to see that her clothes didn’t properly hide, and he frowned as he looked those over. But the frown turned into a smile by the time she could look back to him.

She pulled out the Street Fighter one and replied "Unfortunately I only have one and that's the 4th one. Is that okay with you?" She asked handing it over to him so he could look at it. She was completely unaware that he saw some of her scars while he was admiring her body. She honestly felt safe when their was a guest. Naturally they wouldn't do anything to her, but once that guest leaves her punishment is doubledn So naturally he feared the moment when Zalera would want to leave

Zalera was silent, taking the game as she handed it to him. “Hmm, normal Street Fighter 4. I suppose this will do. I’ll have to take you to my place sometime and show you the better versions. But for now this works.” He smiled, handing the case back to her. “Is something wrong? Am I imposing? Would you rather that I leave?”

She put the case back up and hearing him she almost panicked "No no! Uh...you're fine. You don't have to leave. Please...stay." She took a breath and sat down next to him. "I just have a lot on my mind. But yeah we should go to your home next time I'd like to see your collection too." She tried to change the subject and tried not to look worried about something

Zalera watched her for a long time after that, speaking up soon. “I’ll stay, of course. But is something wrong?” He stood up, leaning close to her, whispering into her ear. “Do you want to leave this place? Do you need somewhere to go, away from here? I could… try to get you somewhere els.e.”

She couldn't help, but blush as he leaned closer to her to whisper in her ear. The offer was very tempting, but she was afraid to do anything about it. "I...don't know. I want to leave, but...I'm afraid something will happen." She answered whispering back in his ear softly and unsure

“Nothing will happen. I can promise you that. I have powerful friends who can make sure it doesn’t.” It was a soft whisper, ended when he kissed her cheek and sat back down, stretching out. “So, load this game in. I’m a bit rusty at it, but I’m sure I can pose a good challenge to you.”

Hearing his whisper sent chills down her spine, promises of protection, giving her hope. She blushed even harder as he kissed her cheek, but seeing him sitting again like nothing happened left her wondering. Powerful friends? Like what bouncers? Police? She didn't know, but tried to look like nothing happened as well. After putting the game in she sat next to him and replied "I hope you'll be a challenge. It's been awhile since I've had a worthy opponent." She playfully taunted.

Zalera chuckled, turning his head, leaning it back so he could whisper into her ear once more, kissing just below it before he spoke. “There is a lot about me you don’t know yet. But all you have to know is that I will never hurt you.” He sat back up, gripping the controller. “I’m a fair player, but it’s been a while. You shouldn’t have too much difficulty.” And with that, after Versus was chosen, his cursor made a beeline for Cammy.

She blushed brightly again hearing his whisper and kiss just below her ear. She looked at him for a moment, but smiled softly. She leaned to whisper "I hope you won't. I really like you, you're my first friend you know?" She kissed near his cheek softly then sat back and replied "I'm sure it'll be a great match either way." Her cursor went straight for Vega and the loading screen popped up

Zal smiled and leaned his head over to whisper once more to her. “Only friend? A pretty and intelligent girl like yourself? You must have other friends than me.” He sat up straight, stretching his fingers. “Oh, come on, that’s hardly fair. I gave you second pick and you counterpick yourself. Vega is no match for Cammy.” And it was true, between Vega’s charge attacks and Cammy’s mobility and spikes, the match didn’t last long at all.

The match ended before she even realised it and looked at him with a smile and replied "Okay. Fair enough I made a bad call. I like Vega he's awesome, but clearly Cammy is the superior one." She chuckled. Then she leaned over again and whispered back "You're the only one. The other students...they...treat me harshly for what they believe I did, but I didn't do anything." She didn't pull away this time, instead she waited for him to reply

Back
Top Bottom