Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So...What Do You Do?

Shovel

Supernova
Aside from roleplaying, writing, and doing sexy stuff ;), what do you do? Discuss interests, hobbies, passions, activities you do recreationally, or perhaps a career that you put your heart and soul into.

I will start us off! Right now, I am working towards my goals of becoming a Zumba Instructor. I am licensed through the company, recently got CPR/First Aid Certified, and am now working on the nationally recognized ACE group fitness certification. I practice Zumba at least 5 days a week and occasionally will throw in some weight training in as well. I also like to go out regularly to night clubs and dance my ass off there too.

I like to stay busy and productive. When I'm not working or working towards my Zumba dream, I like to read, go outside, go hiking, meet new people, explore new places, explore spirituality, and hang out with my friends. :)

I play WOW, LOTRO, LOL and more games XD I spend all my free time playing or editing videos for my youtube channel :)

I play video games and work at Home Depot. I pick things up and put them down. I also take care of my bird. Sometimes I engage in debates with some of my fellows here about politics, economics, religion, and more, and it typically stays civil. (Albeit during election season if I engage any of the Québecois about why their federal party was dumb... Oh boy. lol)

I'm a software engineer by day. My free time consists of managing content for a small website and occasionally finding time to play some of those god-danged vidja games. I'm currently working on Borderlands 2 to get through the DLC that I purchased during the Summer Sale, as opposed to playing the hundreds of other games that I've got lying about in my Steam library.

When I'm not at work, I'm at home with my Daddy, cooking him food and sitting with my toys while he does school work. I don't let him watch when I'm on BMRP because I'm shy.
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Play minecraft do house work, take care of my son, and basic stay at home mommy stuff.

Minecraft! Yay! ^^

I work at a Tim Hortons and I write, draw and play video games in my free time. Along with playing with and taking care of my dog, Missy. On top of that I'm looking to go back to college (uuughh) for Animation (yay!) so that I could become a character designer/animator for Bioware.

During off time I'm cleaning my house, spending time with my pup, or on BMR. For work, I work for Hy-Bon. I'm a Natural Gas tech. Basically I drive around to gas tanks and check the pressure gauges as well as vapor levels, making sure nothing is ready to go boom. Two weeks on, two weeks off. Can't beat that.

I work at a Victoria's Secret store in a mall, and spend my off time rollerblading, a regular at 24 hr Fitness and spending as much time as I can with my Mistress

Back
Top Bottom