Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

After gym class (quickie x Subschoolgirl)

Quickie

Planetoid
Lance Trent had gotten a job as a high school gym teacher right out of college and he loved it, especially since he had been given the job of doing the girls gym classes. Still, it was a very....hard job....and now it was starting to get to him, he needed to vent his stress.
He was sure he had noticed one of the girls looking at him more than the others, maybe she liked him...well it was time to find out. He had made her do extra laps to ensure she would be the last in the girls locker rooms, so when he was sure everyone else was gone, Lance discreetly entered the locker rooms and locked the door behind him, wondering if he would discover her changing or in the shower. Either way, it was gonna be fun.

Rachel Park finally made her way towards the lockers. Mr Trent had made her run a few more laps, for no good reason! Yeah, she was a physical person, she was involved in sports, and the laps were a walk on the park, but why did she need to run more? True it gave her more time to stare at her hot hot teacher. She got to the locker rooms to find it empty. This was ok, to have a little time to herself. She made her way to the showers and began undressing. She thought she heard a noise but brushed it off. The showers were open to eachother in a barbaric manner. Not that she haf anything to be a ashamed of. She had long sexy legs, lean, toned arms. Her breasts weren't huge but they were definitly noticable. She puled her long brown hair out of her ponytail and turned on the steamy shower.

Lance grinned when he heard the shower running, perfect...oh yes...totally perfect. He licked his lips and began to silently remove his own clothing, then making sure to move Rachel's clothes so she couldn't get dressed if she ran. Once done, he moved silently into the shower area, approaching Rachel from behind. Damn that was a fine ass. His cock was already rock hard as he got close, then reached out to turn on the shower beside her. "I thought I needed a shower too Rachel"

Rachel jumped and almost slipped and fell. "What the hell!!" She yelped, quickly trying to cover herself up with her hands. "Mr Trent! This is the girls lpcker room!" She said. As she was speaking she noticed his cock...that huge cock! She had seen plenty of cock but not one so big. She forced herself to lool away and glare at Mr Trent...and not act like she was totally turned on by the fact that she was naked in the shower with the hottest teacher in school.

He could see her staring at his cock....perfect. She really was into him as much as he thought. "Well yes it is Rachel, but the showers in the men's aren't working and I really needed one right away" He reached for the soap, starting to lather himself up. "Well don't stop on my account Rachel. Or are you waiting for me to offer to help wash your back?"

That was funny, she never heard the guys showers weren't working. Still stunned a bit, she didn't register what he was saying right away. " But...you're a teacher." She said, still glancing down at his cock every oncce in a while. "We can't be in the shower together. Isn't that against school policy or something?" All the wile she was talking, she noticed she was starting to get wet. And not because she w as in the shower.

"Well I won't tell anyone if you don't". He looked at her and smiled, but it wasn't her face he was looking at, he was quite clearly checking out her perky breasts. "You're doing very well to keep in such excellent shape Rachel, as your teacher I'm certainly very proud"

Rachel was taken aback at first. Did be really just say that? He looked at his eyes and notices they weren't looking at HER persay. "Well..thank you..Mr Trent." She said awkwardly. She glanced down at his length again. "I-I work out a lot." She was still staring at his dick. It was a lot bigger than any boy she's ever been with. She subconciously lowered her hand and rubbed her pussy lips. With the other, she squeezed her own tit.

Lance just smiled, then grinned as he watched her begin to play with herself right infront of him, her eyes seemingly transfixed on his cock as it twitched for her. "You're looking awfully hard at me Rachel. Y'know, you can do more than just look if you'd like. Go ahead, I wont mind" Lance folded his arms across his chest, just facing Rachel with his cockpointing right at her, heavy balls hanging from the base.

Rachel looked up at Mr Trent then looked back. Slowly she walked over and knelt down. She grabbed his shaft and rubbed it. She looked up at Mr trent. "No one will know?" And she put it in her mouth, hungrily sucking it. She had mastribated dreaming about this. She didn't know if sheld be able to fit it all in her mouth.

When she kneeled down Lance couldn't help but grin, groaning loudly as she gripped his shaft, the hard cock throbbing in her hands. "Nobody will ever know" He licked his lips, then moaned as she took the head in her mouth, his hands reaching down to run through her hair. "Mmmm...feels good...come on baby...you can take more of it than that..."

Rachel bobbed her head back and forth. She felt his hands in her hair, and was immediatly even more turned on. She pushed herself father down his shaft, gagging a bit. She reached up and began to massage his balls. She began to moan slighlty. She pulled off for a second."Your cock tases great, Mr Trent." Then she shoved it all in her mouth again gagging.

"Glad you like it Rachel. Since you like it so much, you can have a taste whenever you want". Lance groaned, then gasped as she moved back down and took all of his cock into her mouth, nobody had ever done that before. "Ohhh fuck....you've got a hell of a talent for this....nnn...keep this up and I'll be cumming down that pretty throat in no time"

"Mhm...mmh" she moaned as she bagan to bob faster. She reached down with one hand and began playing with her pussy. She wanted him inside her so bad, but she didn't want to stop sucking either. Inside her mouth, her tongue circled the head, every once in a while she would go all the way down.

Lance grunted and groaned, his cock twitching in her mouth and pumping pre-cum on to her tongue. "Nnngh....you're gonna make me cum Rachel...keep sucking if you want it in your mouth...or tell me where else you want it"

Back
Top Bottom