Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's make a band

Karixia

Star
I was thinking of a rp where the main center of it will be a new girl at the school with an very beautiful voice. The school had a group of students that are attempting to do a band however they lack the main singer since nobody has the skill to sing. I was thinking more than band and singing it could be the relationship between these old time friends when a new girl appears at school. Perhaps all of the members were in a relationship already? I would like all of you to cooperate for the story and talk together to make this one a great story. Please active people ONLY

Okay then!, sorry I been out for awhile but the holidays vacation had me on their grips!. Mmmmm hawaii! :p I am back however and ready to kick things. I will make the rp tomorrow once I have at least two more confirmed roles. So please confirm once again and do a semi profile of the basics of your character including picture.

Everybody who is interested, please fill this out:

Name:
Position on band: [Lead singer taken by me. Model used Avril Lavigne (the old one) ]
Personality:
A little bit of Bio:
Picture:

Character Sheet page: [Send me via pm the profile first before posting here and wait for my approval]

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=51214

Back
Top Bottom