Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Demon-Lady/Moon

he frowned at her. "you ALWAYS have to watch out for boys! one will get close now, and it will be all cute and innocent, and then in five or ten years, they'll be dating! i'm not exactly sure what dating is, but i know it's the precursor to sex! which is mating if i remember correctly." he admitted simply. "at least, that's what was explained to me." he admitted with a nod. "the boys in the club explained it to me when i told them i'd adopted a little girl." he admitted. "they had all kinds of good advice!" he admitted as he munched into his doughnut happily. "i need a watch... i can't look at my phone in the club, i forgot about it..." he admitted with a grimace. they'd gotten their cell phones first, and Soleiyu had meant to pick up a cheep watch at the first store, but had been distracted with getting Alyssa everything she deserved.

Alica stared at him, before starting to laugh.”Well…then, I guess we are dating, if you want to think about it that way, and understand the dating.”She teased looking amused before shaking her head. “The boys are going to get you in trouble. Next thing you know, you’re never going to let alyssa out of your sight.”She teased as she ate her own food before tilting her head,”Well, we can leave grandfather with alyssa since she’s asleep, and the mall’s still open. We can get you a cheap watch.”She said nudging him to his feet.

he blinked at her, looking startled. "we are?" he asked, shocked. "so...Dating is living together?" he asked, blinking in shock. "the boys would never get me in trouble. they know i can, and will kick their ass." he stated with a sniff as he nibbled on his last doughnut... though he did look a slight bit concerned about the idea that he was being messed with. "and i am never going to let Alyssa out of my sight!" he paused. "except for when i'm at work, then it's your job to never let her out of your sight!" he ordered with a nod. "i only have one of these papers with the twenty on it left." he admitted, examining the paper. "will this be enough to buy a watch?" he asked, blinking at her, his head tilted a little.

“Dating is living together, and wanting a relationship. Sort of like having a mate you want to look after.”She said smiling a little at him, before smiling.”Well then, as long as your sure.”She said glad that he was actually looking concerned. At least he wouldn’t let down his guard. “Yes it is. Come on.”She said smiling, looking amused. Because even if it wasn’t, she’d pay the difference. Tugging him to his feet and letting him get his boots on before dragging him out the door, excited about having a moment alone with him.

he blinked at her. "i've never had a mate to take care of. Demon Women do not stay with Demon Males after the copulation." he admitted simply. "once they conceive, they leave." he admitted, looking rather sad. "because for a long time, demon Males could not be trusted with babies." he admitted, looking at her. "we would see them as a challenge. someone who took our mates attention away from ourselves... over time, we changed that perception, but Demon Women did not change their perception as us being threats... and perhaps that is a good thing." he mused. "Human, and Hanyou babies are much different than Demon babies. Human and Hanyou babies are born relatively helpless. they cannot protect themselves the way Demon Children can." he admitted. "so we do not see them as threats, and we bond with them at a very deep level." he admitted. "so Demon Males are always overly protective of their human, and Hanyou babies." he admitted, offering her a smile. "and of their human mates..." he admitted, his hand tangling with hers, holding her hand as they walked to the mall.

“Well, I’ll let you take care of me. And I’ll tke care of you. It’ll be nice.”She teased a little looking amused, listening to him, pleased that he was sharing so much of his life. Grinning a little wider,”No wonder you bonded so well with alyssa. She’s helpless, even if she is not your child.”She shrugged a little flushing a little as he took her hand, biting her lip as she looked up at him.”oh, so you’re going to be overly protective?”She teased as she directed him to the watch shop to let him decide what he wanted.

he smiled at her, looking incredibly happy. "i'd really like that." he admitted with a smile. "and no. if that was the case, i'd have bonded to every child in the classroom. no i bonded to Alyssa, because she was actively being harmed, and because there was no one there to protect her." he explained. "because the other children are being protected by their own parents, my instincts do not desire to defend them all that much. yes i would step in if i saw someone hurting them, but i wouldn't bond to them, because they are actively being protected. Alyssa was not. she NEEDED me to protect her. so i did, and she is my child now, no matter what anyone says. being blood related to her doesn't matter. the only thing that matters now is that she is mine to protect." he admitted with a smile. "in Demon Culture, blood doesn't matter so much. it is only who raised the child that matters. sometimes, a mother will die defending her child, and that child is raised by another. it doesn't matter much who the first mother was, or how they died, it is the second mother who is mother to the child." he admitted. "because i took in Alyssa, that makes her mine, blood or not, in my culture. she is mine, she is my heir. my first child, even though she is human, she will get my vast fortunes and my seat of power should she want it." he admitted with a smile as he picked up a Watch, simple but elegant. "this one."

“Hm, well I am glad she has you to protect her.”She said smiling at him, amused that he was bonding so well with someone. In the beginning, she had been afraid he wouldn’t be able to, but now she saw that he was indeed going to be okay. Flushing a little as she realized that him as a father just made her even more attractive to him, smiling as he picked up the watch.”It’s a good one.Come on, lets go then.”she said smiling as he paid, smiling wider as she helped him put it on. “very nice.”She said leaning up to kiss his cheek as they made their way out of the mall

he smiled a little. "i will protect her with my life." he admitted softly, leaning down to kiss her. "just as i will protect you with my life." he admitted softly before he paid for his watch. he had just enough money, and he smiled as he examined it with curious eyes. "how does it know what time it is anyway?" he asked curiously, his head tilted as he headed back to the temple. "i was wondering something." he admitted, glancing at her. "why didn't Akahoshi kill me?" he asked curiously. "as his descendant... you must know, right?"

Alica smiled a little as they walked back, “it has to be set, and make sure it is the right time, but then it will follow time.”She smiled a little as she looked at the temple, nodding a little. “he wanted you to learn… to learn to enjoy this world. Not as something to just conquer, but as something to live in, to love.”She said blushing ever so slightly.

he blinked a little at her. "... i have no idea what that means..." he admitted simply before he shrugged and examined his watch. "is my watch the correct time?" he asked, showing it to her. "...he... was giving me a chance?" Soleiyu asked curiously, frowning a little. "after everything i did... i killed his mate, i killed three of his children, i killed nearly everyone he knew and loved... and he still gave me a chance..." Soleiyu sounded a bot guilty all of a sudden... and ashamed. "i wish i had known then, what i learned now." he admitted softly. "but then, i didn't want to learn then... being alone for so long... it certainly changes a person.." he admitted softly.

“It is.”Alica smiled a little as she looked at the watch, slipping her hand into his as they walked before nodding a little.”He was. He knew…that you didn’t know any different. That you deserved a chance to change…He gave you time…because he knew that was what was needed to change.”She said squeezing his hand, nudging him a little.”Don’t feel to badly. If you hadn’t messed up back then, you would have never met me.”

he frowned a little at the ground, wondering why his life was so messed up. he really hadn't known better, he had simply been continuing the fight that hsi father had started. he had been raised to hate, and to kill humans... he wasn't even sure why he was supposed to kill them all, only that he was supposed to. had it been a lie? the earth certainly didn't look destroyed. "this is true." he admitted with a small smile as he studied her. "i have to say, if it means meeting you, i'd gladly be frozen for another few centuries." he admitted softly, swooping down to kiss her before pausing as he jerked his head up, his eyes flashing. "...i smell a Demon... a strong one."

Alica yelped in surprise as she was kissed, smiling as she leaned into him. Yelping again as he pulled away, trembling a little as she leaned into his arms, looking concerned.”Where?”she said looking around them, trying to figure out what to do. Swallowing hard,”we should go. Home’s near.”She muttered not that eager to be faced with another demon.

his eyes flicked from location to location. "not near here. i felt it surge. it's just woken up from a hibernation." he muttered softly. "it's about eight hundred miles north..." he mumbled. "but it will be coming here, quickly. i am the Aurum after all. it will come to me, either to submit to me, or to challenge me." Soleiyu admitted, his eyes narrowed. "from the chaotic feeling of the energy... it will be to challenge me." he admitted softly. "unlike the Demon's who repressed themselves, the ones that go into hibernation have no chance to interact with humans. they will still be of the mentality that all humans are to be put to death." he looked at her. "you will have to remove these. they are repressing my power, i can't protect you with them on." he admitted, indicating the leather collar and wrist cuffs that Kohaku had made to control Soleiyu. "if i can let off a big enough pulse of my power, the Demon might be frightened off."

Alica’s eyes widened with fear as she shuddered, leaning into him more, seeking comfort from the idea of what the demon could do. “Should we go back then?If he comes here, we don’t want to lead him right to the house.”she said swallowing hard even as she nodded, working on pulling off the leather bracelet and necklace, undoing the magic keeping him restrained.

he shook his head. "it's fine, the other won't move until morning at least." he admitted. "if the Demon comes this way... i'll go and meet him. i won't let him into this city, this is MY city, MY territory and i'll be damned if i let some challenger in here." he growled, flexing his fingers as his power surged. he closed his eyes, ad focused and then let off a pulse... to her, it felt like she'd gotten too close to an electrical socket, all her hairs stood on end and she'd get the goosbumps. he on the other hand, looked as if he was standing in the middle of a whirlwind. his hair and clothes fluttered and flapped and he tilted his head as responding flares lit up in the city. she could feel them too, breifly, like someone had struck a tinder and flint and let off sparks. enough to locate the other demons and count how many there where. there where five Demon's in the city, and they where responding to, not challenging, Soleiyu's pulse of power. "...no response." Soleiyu muttered. "he's either too tired... or he intends to challenge me." Soleiyu hissed, baring his teeth. "come on. let's go home. in the morning, we'll know for sure what this Demon intends to do."

Alica nodded a little as she rested her head on his chest, shivering a little as she felt the pulse over power, pressing tighter against him as she responded to it, wanting held. Wanting to feel safe, and feeling safe in his arms. Swallowing hard as she bit her lip.”Well. we’ll deal with it in the morning.”She said looking worried before walking back with him to the house, smiling slightly as she realized both alyssa and her grandfather were already sleeping. At least there’d be no reason to worry then before they had to.

he looked down at her and nodded a little. "yes, we'll deal with it in the morning." he agreed softly, taking her hand and heading back home to snuggle with her bed, giving her a very nice kissing session before they settled in to sleep. he woke in the morning, jumpy and paranoid and he narrowed his eyes as he tilted his head. "...it hasn't moved yet." he muttered once Alica came down to make breakfast. Alyssa was still sleeping. "it might be hurt, or it might just be waiting... i don't know." he admitted softly. "i'm not sure what to do." he admitted. "normally i would go to it and either chase it off or invite it into my territory, depending on the situation, but i don't know if i can just leave you and Alyssa without protection..."

Back
Top Bottom