Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Demon-Lady/Moon

Alyssa frowned seriously as her small fingers worked on trying to get the twine to work right, shoving it into soleiyu’s hands when hers just fell apart. “Make it please!” alyssa demanded smiling up at her guardian. Alica smiled shaking her head as she watched the two for a moment, making food before bringing the two plates into them, sitting down on the floor next to them.”You two ready to eat?”

he chuckled a little and took the pile of sticks and tangled twine in his hands and quickly constructed a human-ish figure, showing her how he held the string so it wouldn't tangle ot tie in the wrong place. he made her a pony and a puppy... well that's what he claimed they where anyway... he smiled as Alica came in and he eagerly took his plate and started to gulp it down eagerly. "someday, you are going to have to teach me how to cook. human food is amazing!"

Alica smiled as alyssa played with the toys, “I don’t think they look like ponies.”She teased smiling as she ate her eggs, smirking slightly. “Well, we can try dinner tonight. You can help me.”She decided sighing softly, “But first I wanted to see about getting alyssa a doctor.” “I’m not sick!I don’t need anyone!No. I don’t want to go!”The little girl glared up at the two, looking annoyed.

he pouted at her as she teased him and he looked at his ponies. "they do too! look at their long legs and beautiful manes!" he demanded rather petulantly before he smiled at Alica. "yes a doctor. i know you're not sick Alyssa. but there might be other problems that we can't see." he pointed out. "malnutrition for one thing could be very bad. if you don't have the right vitamins in your system, you won't grow properly. and you'll be short and stumpy for the rest of your life. you might even end up having brittler bones, which will cause you to break them when you play. or perhaps you have genetic deformities that might affect you later in life. i doubt your mother and father ever took you to a doctor, so we need to know these things. i'll be right there with you the entire time, i promise." he, well. promised. "now eat your breakfast and we'll eat out at a burger place or something for lunch after the doctors. hows that?

“No, no they don’t.”Alica teased before growing serious, watching the two. Alyssa glared up at the demons, looking torn before nodding a little.”okay…if you stay with me, I guess it would be alright.”She said frowning and starting to eat. Alica smiled looking concerned, but pleased with the man.”You did well.”she woman muttered to soleiyu, pleased with how he had handled that, running her fingers through her hair before eating.”Do you want anything else, sol?”She asked smiling at him.

he smiled at her and gently took her hand. "i won't let you go." he promised with a smile. "is there a reason why you don't like doctors sweetie?" he asked, his head tilted. "we'll let you pick the doctors office, hows that? there's... three? in town?" he asked Alyssa, his head tilted. if it was a specific doctor that she didn't want to see, he didn't want her to see him. so he'd let her choose the doctors office. "mmm that feels nice." he mumbled as he leaned into the fingers in his hair before smirking at her. "can i have a doughnut?" he asked hopefully, looking amused, well aware that Alyssa was going to want one too, but they'd had a nice healthy breakfast. one doughnut couldn't hurt, right?

Alyssa shrugged.”They give me shots, and tell me I lie when I told them mommy hurt me.”She said eating a little. Before perking up.”Okay. I would like to choose.”She said cheered at the idea. Alica frowned looking worried at the idea, saddened before nodding. “Yes, just the three.”She said sighing softly, looking amused as soleiyu leaned into her hand, laughing as alyssa demanded one to.”Okay, okay, I’ll get doughnuts.”She said smiling as she got up and retrieved the said treat before handing them one each.

his eyes narrowed at that, looking furious. "and which doctor was this?" he asked. "i want you to tell me when we get close to that doctors office, so that we make sure to never, ever take you there ever again, ok?" he asked, offering her a smile. he knew exactly what to do. he was taking this tot he law. Kohaku had already started the process of having the girls parents prosecuted for their crimes. there was enough physical evidence of it in the house alone to have them charged. even Soleiyu knew that a doctor should have called the police even on a SUSPICION of child abuse. a child as young as Alyssa didn't just say 'mommy hurts me' for the hell of it after all. he smirked as he savored his doughnut, and then scooped Alyssa into his arms and up onto his shoulders, giving her a piggy back ride all the way into town, letting her see the three doctors offices, which where all on the same street, amusingly enough. they where always in rather fierce competition. "ok, which one aren't we ever allowed to step into?" Soleiyu asked her, his head cocked curiously as he waited for her to point to the one that the Doctor had let her back into the hands of her mother time and time again. "ok, so do we want to try that doctors office, or that doctors office?" he asked, pointing to the two she hadn't indicated.

“Okay.”Alyssa looked up at him looking wide eyed at his reaction. Both women were quiet as they headed towards the doctors office, laughing softly as they enjoyed his company. Alyssa wrapped her small hands in his hair to keep her balance, looking around before gesturing to one of the sidedoors before looking at the other two. “That one. There’s a fish tank in the waiting room.”Alyssa said. Alica laughed quietly at the reason, nodding as she held the door open for the other two, looking amused as they headed inside to wait to be called.

he grinned as he carried her in, glancing at Alica before laughing as she said she wanted the doctors office with the fish tank. he headed inside and gently set her to her feet and let Alica do what needed to be done with the check in lady while he entertained Alyssa by trying to name the fish silly names, like Thomas and Tank. not good names for fish apparently. "soon Soleiyu was sitting in the room with Alyssa, explaining to the doctor in hushed tones that Alyssa had been severely neglected, and that a past doctor had mistreated her as well. as expected, Alyssa's medical records where severely lacking in specific things. such as inoculations, and even a simple physical. he held her hand whenever the doctor did something scary, and held her close and distracted her when he doctor had to give her some shots, he pouted dramatically when she got a sucker and he didn't, and playfully tried to steal licks from hers. when it was all over and she had a sticker of her choice, a band-aid in her favorite cartoon character, and no less than three suckers in her pocket 'for later', Soleiyu settled her onto his shoulders once more. "you did such a very good job Alyssa, so... you get to pick where we'll have lunch!"

“Noo!Sol, its my sucker, stop it!”Alyssa giggled happily, looking pleased though as the two adults laughed. Alica smirked looking amused as she looked at soleiyu.”You know, you’re going to get another stomach ache if you eat all those sucks AND doughnuts.”She teased smiling as alyssa directed them into a pizza shop, getting a small pizza for them all the share, alica smiled as they started eating.

he smirked a little as he pecked a kiss onto Alyssa's nose and smirked at Alica. "oh she'll be alright. she can have a sucker tonight after dinner, but not before, alright Alyssa? we don't want the sugar to poison you... it hurts!" he complained, wrinkling his nose as he settled down and savored every single bite of 'manna from heaven' that was Pizza. he even licked the plates clean and then scooped his new daughter into his arms and carried her back out into the street. "so that doctor wasn't so bad, right?" he asked, smiling up at her. "so it will be alright if we have to go there again?" he asked, glancing at Alica. he needed to tell her, and as soon as possible... the doctor they had just seen was a Demon, and had recognized him. though the man hadn't indicated it, and he hadn't noticed until he had left the office. h settled Alyssa into bed for a nap, they'd ad a heck of a busy day and she was probobly exaughsted. "Alica... the Doctor was a Demon. he somehow managed to repress his scent... i'm a bit... worried." he admitted, looking troubled. "i didn't even realize he was a Demon until just before i left... it was.... what if there are others and i can't tell!?"

Alyssa pouted at that before nodding,”okay. After dinner.”She said laughing a little as she ate her own piece, eyes widening as soleiyu licked the plate.”you’re not supposed to do that!” “its okay alyssa. He’s allowed.”she said smiling. Alyssa pouted before nodding, “he wasn’t so bad.”She reluctantly said before nodding.”It would be okay to see him again.”She said as she settled down to sleep. Alica looked up startled at the man, tilting her head.”We could ask him. He gave us his cell phone number, just in case we needed emergency care. We could ask.”She said studying the man in front of her, looking concerned at the idea of a demon doctor.

he grinned at Alyssa's pout and stroked her hair. "we have to make sure you have a proper diet. you know what the doctor said. you don't want all your teeth to rot out do you?... speaking of which, this Dentist thing... i don't like the idea of someone sticking drills in my daughters mouth... are you SURE it's safe?" he demanded of Alica under his breath so Alyssa wouldn't hear him. he smiled as she slept and then glanced at Alica, hesitating for a moment before nodding. "yes... call him. ask him to meet us somewhere. i know i'm stronger than him. if he tries to attack us, i'll just tear him to pieces..." he muttered. "should we be honest, or just trick him into coming here?" he had a feeling she'd want him to be honest, so he let her call the Doctor Redgold. within a half an hour he was there, tricked or truth, the man wasn't stupid, he knew why he had been called there, and he fell to his knee and gave Soleiyu a bow as soon as he saw the Demon. "My Lord. it was thought you where lost to us forever." Sol could only gape at the man. "...well, at least he's not attacking us..." Sol muttered sarcastically, sighing a little.

“I’m sure. Don’t fret over it.”Alyssa said rolling her eyes a little before starting to dial the doctor’s number as she walked downstairs. Looking amused as the truth indeed got the man to come. Looking bemused as her and soleiyu step outside, she looked at the man kneeling at their feet before looking up at her demon.”…well, that’s true.And you’re a lord, does that mean I have to treat you differently?”She said looking up at him in bemusement

Soleiyu smirked a little at Alica. "you mean you didn't know? i am the Aurum, the New Dawn, and the King of Demons." he admitted simply. "i am the ruler of the Demon Realms, or i was before i was sealed." "you still are My Lord. the Throne was left empty after your imprisonment. it would accept no other as you hadn't died... without an Aurum to lead us, most Demon's went into a Hibernation... or suppressed themselves and hid in the human world..." Redgold admitted as Soleiyu motioned for the man to stand. "the Demon Realms are mostly uninhabited now, i think." he admitted. "no one can get in anymore so we can't be sure if there are any Demons still living in the Kingdom." "how many suppressed Demons are there?" "within the village? about ten." Redgold admitted sheepishly. "we are as rare as we where back before you where sealed. the wars that followed certainly didn't help. Akahoshi was the one who ended the battles and offered the Demons peace in the human realms. he told us you would wake someday. we didn't beleive him of course, but... i guess he wasn't lying after all." the doctor muttered. "you haven't changed a bit... i was only a little one when you where sealed. barely ten." "centuries?" Soleiyu asked, looking surprised when Redgold shook his head. "years." "a child... how rare." "yes... as far as i am aware, there are currently no Demon children, though there is a Hanyou in the next village." "Hanyou? i didn't know we could breed with humans! remarkable!"

Alica snorted looking amused as she watched the two talk, flushing a little as she considered demons breeding with humans. Oh yea,definitely not somewhere where she wanted her mind to wander with two demons standing next to her. Looking up at soleiyu she smiled a little, running her fingers through her hair as she moved to sit down on the picnic table, sighing quietly.”well, at least you know now you’re not alone sol.”She muttered looking sad at the idea. Not because she wanted him to be alone, but she was figuring he wouldn’t want to stay with her if there were other demons around.

Soleiyu pondered the meanings of his new revelations and then. "The Demon Realms are gone." he stated suddenly. "i cannot access them..." he admitted, looking rather startled. "that's... how in the hell could someone destroy the Demon Realms!?" he demanded, looking more baffled than upset. "i don't care about being alone so long as they don't attack this place." he stated. "they will stay far, far away. i wont risk Demon's eating my daughter." "she's a darling, but you're right to be worried. a lot of Demon's are waking up from Hibernation. they will try to continue what you started against the Humans." "they will die." Soleiyu stated firmly. "my place is with the humans now." "....seriously?" Redgold asked, looking stunned. "you just... accept that? just like that?" "yes. the world is different now. i'm... happy here." he admitted, making a face. "these... emotions, they are... difficult." he admitted. "i am not entirely sure what i am feeling, but i know it makes it hurt to think about going and slaughtering humans... or even leaving..." he admitted, rubbing his chest and Redgold smirked a little, his eyes flashing with understanding and he tossed Alica a wink. "with Alica's permission, i will stay here. there is no longer a need for an Aurum." "the Demons will come for you. they will feel betrayed..." "they, are the ones betraying ME! for i am the Aurum, and my word is LAW spread that around redgold. the Aurum is Back... and he is protecting the humans." redgold nodded eagerly and rushed off, dialing his phone as he went and Soleiyu smiled. "that felt good... i missed giving orders."

“Well, considering none of you were there, maybe it sort of…collapsed?”Alica said looking concerned, looking worried up at soleiyu, worried how he would react to this knowledge. Smiling a little as she realized what soleiyu would do, that he was going to protect the humans. Flushing a little as she met redgold’s eyes as the man winked at her she looked down.”Came back here when you are done, it will be okay if you stay here.”she said watching him go before smirking at soleiyu.”You do good giving orders. You looked all powerful and such.”She teased.

he considered that and then shook his head. "no. i can still see small parts. it's all been.. melted. no someone, or something destroyed the Demon Realms. my bet is Akahoshi, or maybe Tenenbras. Tenenbras wanted to be the Aurum, as he was my elder. but he did not have the power needed to wield the throne. he tried to kill me more times than Akahoshi even did." he admitted with a shrug. "it doesn't matter, we don't need a Demon Realm anyway, and if we ever do, i can make a new one." he admitted simply. "it's just a pocket in space." he admitted, watching Redgold pause and blink at Alica. "oh. er, i'll come back and report but i have to go back home at the end of the night. my wife is pregnant." he admitted with a smile. "she's already dead set on castrating me for making her 'fat'. i have no need to anger her further by moving in with another woman." he admitted with a laugh, Soleiyu looking curious. "human wife?" "yes... if you'd like, i'll introduce you. you must be insatiably curious." Redgold admitted as Soleiyu nodded and headed inside, flashing Alica a smirk. "shall i give YOU some orders?" he asked, wiggling an eyebrow at her.

Alica smiled a little.”It would be nice to know what everyone says.”Alica agreed before snickering at that. “Oh yes, no need to upset the pregnant woman. Though it would be nice to meet her.”She said smiling, watching him go. Because well, she wanted to know how the woman had settled so easily into life with redgold. Flushing as she looked up at soleiyu, looking away.”N-no. I think not.”she said looking away from him before smiling a little.

Redgold chuckled as he nodded. "i'll come back once i've made all the proper announcements." he promised. "i'll even get all the Human Friendly Demons together. we'll make a party of it." he promised as he skipped off, Soleiyu blinking a little. "that man hasn't got his head on straight..." he muttered before he smirked at Alica, leaning down so that he could stare her, eye to eye. "not even if i told you to kill me Alica?" he asked, his eyes glittering with amusement. "not even if i told you to take all of your clothes off, so i can explore every inch of your body, and give you more pleasure than you ever, ever thought was possible?" he smirked. "no? oh well." he mused, heading back inside to check on Alyssa.

Alica laughed at his words about redgold, nodding absently before her eyes went wide as he leaned down to meet her eyes.”I-I cant do that.”She stuttered looking confused at his words, before shuddering as he continued, scrambling up off the table as he moved away from her.”Sol, that’s just mean.”She whined a little flushed as she followed him inside to check on alyssa, and having every intention of getting some sleep.

kill was supposed to be kiss. ><)

he chuckled as he watched her. "yes. yes it was. but i'm a demon, what do you expect? puppies and rainbows?" he asked curiously. "seriously though... you are... very handsome." in the day and age he'd grown up in, calling a woman handsome had been considered a very nice compliment. "and you smell very nice. you're highly intelligent, gifted with the ability to handle all manner of children, and you make me feel things i've never felt before... things that feel... bad, but good in a way i just can't explain." he admitted, frowning a little. "i'm not making any sense, am i?" he asked her, looking indescribably baffled. "it would be easier if you where a Demon. i could just throw you on the ground and take you, but i know humans don't like that the way Demons do...." he sighed. "i have no idea how to go about courting a human... no idea..."

(hahah well, it worked either way. XDD)

“Puppies would be nice. Alyssa would like a puppy.”she mused looking amused as she looked up at him, flushing a little at his praise, remembering that handsome, for him, was a good thing, and that he didn’t know the modern slang for good looking. “No, you really aren’t.”She teased a little, blushing as she studied the man, glancing towards her bedroom where alica was sleeping, biting her lip a little as she considered the man in front of her.”….your room’s free…as alyssa’s sleeping in mine…”She offered hesitantly, unsure, despite his words, how to offer to have sex with him.

Back
Top Bottom