Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Demon-Lady/Moon

“Yes, it is more food of the gods.”Alica said giggling at him, looking amused as she watched soleiyu run out of the room. Having a feeling that the man was going to eat himself sick. “Well, that’s true. Though it might not be a great idea to let him eat so much.”She said looking thoughtful yelping when the man came back. Jumping to her feet she pried the demon away from the older man, using the bracelets to make sure that he moved back.”Sol!Come on, lets go lay down.”She said not wanting her grandfather to get hurt when they warned the demon not to eat to much

Kohaku snickered a little as he studied Soleiyu. he had a feeling the Demon was going to be a handful no matter what they where doing, where they where, or who was around them. "he'll get annoyed with us if we try to control how much he eats. better to let him find out on his own." Kohaku commented simply. Soleiyu snarled as he was forced away from the grandfather, hissing and spitting threats and curses at the old man for his perceived treachery. "i didn't poison you!" Kohaku stated with a roll of his eyes once he'd recovered. "we TOLD you not to eat so many. your body isn't used to this kind of food." Soleiyu grimaced and simply collapsed onto the couch where Alica had pretty much pushed him and groaned as he set a hand on his stomach. "it hurts... i don't like it... pain shouldn't exist when there aren't any wounds." he whimpered. for all big and bad and tough as he was, it didn't look like he was used to pain all that much. his stomach ache was probobly the most pain he'd ever felt in his life. despite all the battles he'd been through.

“Now just lay down sol, you’ll feel better.”She said as she sat on the floor next to him, a hand absently resting on his chest even as she ran her fingers through his hair, “It’ll feel better soon. You just ate to much sweetie. You cant eat that much sugar, otherwise you’ll feel like this a lot.”She said so serious that it was obvious she was also trying not to laugh at him."is there anything I can do for you?"

Sol growled at her but laid down as he was ordered to lay down, scowling as she rested on him. he refused to admit that it kind of felt nice to touch people again... even if it was only a disgusting human. "....did you just call me sweetie?" he demanded, sounding more shocked than anything else as he stared at her before huffing. "i don't know what sugar is, but they where delicious and i refuse to not eat them." he grumbled before sulking at her. "yes. you can kill the old man for me." he ordered, grouchy and grumpy and in pain. even so, it wasn't long before he was asleep, his head leaning into the fingers in his hair as he slept. it was rather astonishing how sweet and innocent he looked when he was asleep. nothing like the rude and aggravating person he really was. he woke an hour later with a jerk and blinked sluggishly at the ceiling, amazed that his belly didn't really hurt anymore. "...Alica?" he asked softly. "are you a witch? or a sorceress?" he asked, blinking at her. "i mean... you're doing something to make me fall asleep, and it's not the repression bracelets..." so he thought she was be-spelling him, silly Demon.

Alica winced as he scowled at her, moving her hands away from him before smiling a little as he whined. “no, I cant kill him, sorry.”She said looking amused as she watched him fall asleep as she stroked his hair. Yelping a little as he spoke to her she raised her head from where she’d been resting it on his shoulder, having fallen asleep to.”No, I’m just a priestess. And you needed the rest.”She muttered looking sleepy as she blinked at him

he frowned a little at her as she denied being a sorceress before he sighed a little. "i'm still weak from my incarceration i suppose." he muttered. "i don't remember ever needing to sleep at all." he admitted as he snuggled a little deeper into the couch. "at least my stomach doesn't hurt anymore. it was like some small creature was inside, trying to claw it's way out." he grumbled, scowling a little. "you should go to bed. humans need a lot of sleep if i recall. you won't be able to order those brats about in the morning if you're tired." he warned. "i'm going to stay here. it's comfortable and i don't want to move." he admitted as he rolled onto his side with a sigh, blinking at her. "Alica?" he asked softly after a scant half a second. "...thank you..."

“Well, I am sure you will recover soon enough. I’m enjoying you being weak, its sorta adorable.”She muttered smiling, teasing him a little before nodding.”Good. And next time, you’ll remember not to eat so much.”She smiled before getting up, pausing before leaning over to kiss his forehead.”Goodnight sol.”She said looking amused that he didn’t want to get up, staring at him for a moment before nodding.”Your welcome sweetie.”She muttered before walking out and heading to bed. Thankfully the next day was Saturday, so she could just snuggle down and sleep in.

he snorted a little. "i am NEVER adorable!" he snarled at her, offering her his best glare, which had once made full grown warriors shake in their boots. "and i'll eat as i damn well please!" he complained, sulking as she kissed him. "you'll infect me with your germs!" he complained, fighting back the blush that wanted to creep onto his cheeks. he was not some human to blush at the slightest hint of affection! he had to admit though... he didn't feel much like a Demon anymore either. what had Akahoshi done to him? "AND STOP CALLING ME SWEETIE!" he ordered furiously, now he really WAS blushing. in the morning, he was still asleep when she came down, and Kohaku was staring at the demon, glancing at her. "...we really have to find a way to get him earning money... he eats too much. we'll go broke before the end of the week... any ideas?"

Alica blinked sleepily, running her fingers through her hair as she looked down at the demon. “Well, we could see if he’d help clean up the neighbors yards or something. He’s strong enough yard work would be easy.”She said thoughtfully, wondering if he would try to see about alyssa today. “Also, we might have one of my students move in with us. He..cares for her. And she needs a better home. He thinks he can convince her parents to give her away.”she said looking thoughtful.

Kohaku turned and blinked at her. "...you really think he'd willingly clean up someone elses mess?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow. "i wonder if we couldn't' get him a job ordering people around. he'd enjoy that." he admitted, sounding amused before he looked at her, surprised. "really? he cares for a child so much he'd take her away from her parents like that?... this is the little girl in your class right, the one you're so worried about? she'd make a delightful great granddaughter." he admitted, smiling a little. "but it will mean that he really has to get a job..." he muttered, watching Soleiyu, the demon just sleeping away. "he's nothing like what i'd imagined... he's mouthy for sure but... not nearly so frightening as i expected..." he admitted, studying the creature that had haunted his nightmares. "he hasn't even really tried to kill us at all... well, except that first interaction..."

“Well, no, but I don’t know what else to have him do.”she said frowning thoughtfully, running her fingers through her hair as she sighed softly. “We’ll find something.”She said frowning before nodding a little. “Yes, alyssa. He bonded with her in class yesterday. Maybe we’ll go see her today, maybe get her out of there.”She said relaxing a little when he was okay with this, blushing a little as she considered the fact if they did get alyssa here, her and soleiyu were going to be in affect raising a child together. Blsuhing as she shook the thought away she nodded.”Well, he hasn’t. maybe he’ll be okay.”She said before nudging soleiyu.”Come on, time to get up.”

Kohaku frowned a little as he considered it and then. "he would make a nice bouncer with that glare of his. there's a few clubs that could use someone strong to throw out the trouble makers... he could be a stripper too, he's certainly pretty enough for it." he smirked at her. "i bet he'd be good at it too, don't you think? maybe you should give him a trial run." Kohaku was teasing his granddaughter again. still... Soleiyu WAS very pretty... "how did he treat the other kids?" Kohaku asked curiously, nearly snickering when he realized that Soleiyu had actually hidden from the 'snot nosed brats'. Sol groaned as he was nudged and he blinked stupidly at Alica, scowling a little. "what? what do you want? i'm not going to that god awful place again, i refuse, those snot nosed brats wouldn't stop grabbing at me." he grumbled as he sat up, Kohaku chuckling. "it's Saturday, there is no school on Saturday's." he stated calmly, smiling a little. "in any case, you're going to look for a job." "i refuse." "there's a few i think you might like." "i refuse." "a bouncer." "i refuse." "which is basically a person who throws out anyone whose causing problems." "i refu... do i get to kill them?" "no." "then i refuse." "you could be a stripper." "a what?" "you take you're clothes off and be pretty for ladies." "...that sounds kind of fun..." "...really?" "no. i refuse." Kohaku groaned and shook his head. "you could clean up yards?" "i refuse." "you could babysit." "...i doubt parents would let me squash their spawn." "...no, you can watch children." "hell no." "well you have to do something!" "mmm of course i do." Soleiyu stated simply making Kohaku's eye twitch. "that.... bouncer, position... sounds fairly easy... what else do i have to do?" "...make sure that the people going in are old enough to be in there... that's about it..."

“Grandfather!Are you telling me you want me to go watch him strip to make him sure he can get a job?”She whined blushing hard as she looked down at the demon. Smirking a little.”He hid. And refused to speak to them.”She snorted looking amused before smiling a little.”I was thinking about making breakfast. You want something?”She muttered after a moment as they argued over what job to get blushing as she considered him a stripper before smiling. “Well, we will go to the club this afternoon, and see about getting you a job there.”

Kohaku laughed a little at his poor granddaughter and nodded a little. "you can't deny that you would enjoy it!" he teased with a grin. "yes please." they both chorused at the offer of food. "i think a bouncer would be a good job. i get to beat people up after all." "no you don't!" Kohaku protested, Soleiyu sighing as he rolled his eyes. "fine, fine, just ruin my life's ambition in destroying the world one drunken human at a time." Kohaku actually snorted at that. they talked for another ten minutes, Kohaku explaining the concept of I.D's and underage drinking. "don't i need an I.D of my own?" Soleiyu asked cautiously and Kohaku shook his head. "no. you're a foreign dignitary whose visiting old family freinds in the hopes of teaching you some life lessons. no one will expect you to have anything like that." "... is it just me, or did that sound like an insult?" "it's just you." Kohaku stated with a grin as he watched Alica dish herself up some food. "Alica. i desire to see Alyssa today." Soleiyu ordered. "i wish to be certain she is not being physically damaged."

Alica smiled a little as she cooked, smirking a little.”We will. You’ll just have to behave.”She said looking amused as she cooked before setting the plates of food in front of them before smirking.”It is just you.”She teased a little before starting to eat, looking startled at the man’s words before nodding.”We’ll go see her after we eat.”She nodded a little smiling at him glad to see that he was taking interest in someone.

he scowled. "i am a Demon, i'm not supposed to behave." he grumbled, shaking his head as he started to eat, pondering what he really needed money for. clearly food was expensive in these days... or maybe it always had been? he wouldn't know, he'd never had to buy it, he just took what he wanted for the most part. he frowned as he contemplated Alyssa's life, and stabbed one of his eggs with a little too much force. he managed to not break the plate though, so it wasn't like anyone would notice, right? even if they did, he didn't care. he quickly finished his meal eating almost three times as much as Kohaku did. he had a feeling any money he made was going to food. oh well, as long as he got what he wanted, mainly meat and doughnuts. he followed Alica out into the streets and pulled something out of his pockets, examining the pieces of paper. "Melissa gave me these." he explained as he glanced at Alica. "the annoying female who wouldn't stop trying to talk to me yesterday." he admitted, handing them to Alica. the paperwork for the 'change of guardianship'. the first step in getting Alyssa adopted officially. with the change of guardianship, Alyssa would then be 'someone elses problem' as the poor girls parents would no doubt say.

Alica smiled a little as she got ready to go, sighing softly. Glancing over at him in startlement before smiling slightly as she took the paperwork from him.”Well, she was just trying to help you. It wouldn’t hurt you to be kind.”She said looking amused as she read over the paperwork that was mostly filled out before pausing outside alyssa’s door, bracing herself to deal with her parents before knocking. No matter what happened, this was going to be painful, for both her dealing with alyssa’s parents, and alyssa as she realized her parents didn’t care as long as the girl went away.

he shrugged. "i do not want to be nice to her. she kept asking me if i was single... of course there is only one of me! clearly she is missing a vital part of her head. most likely the brain." he stated simply. he himself wasted no time. he knocked on the door, immidiatly silencing the yelling that was going inside and stared at the woman who opened the door. "You will fetch your daughter henceforth, and you will sign this paperwork where the woman here tells you to." he ordered, holding it out to the woman. "from this point on, Alyssa is mine. she will be my responsibility and you will never see her again." for a moment the woman could only gape at him before she shrugged and took the paperwork and signed where Alica told her to and then left the doorway to yell at her daughter to 'pack her shit and get out of my sight.' "...are you sure i cannot kill the creature?" he asked, looking at Alica before indicating the... mother, of Alyssa, who didn't even seam the least bit concerned that she was handing her daughter over to a very strange man who hadn't even offered a name nor indicated in any way how he knew Alyssa.

Alica snickered looking up at him.”She wanted to know if you were dating anyone…you know, like having a lover.”She muttered blushing a little swallowing hard as he talked to alyssa’s mother. “Hello mrs arrow. You’ll sign this.”She muttered as she held out the papers as tears filled her eyes. “…”She swallowed actually thinking about it before shaking her head.”No, we’re just going to take alyssa aware.”She said smiling a little as alyssa appeared in the hallway, holding out her hand.”You ready to go sweetheart?”She muttered tears silently sliding down her cheeks because she couldn’t help but hurting for this poor neglected child.

he blinked at her a moment and then. "oh... no i'm not." he stated simply. "and even if i had a lover before i was sealed... which i didn't. they would no doubt be dead by now anyway." he admitted with a wry grin. he offered Mrs. Arrow a stern scowl when the woman opened her mouth, no doubt to say something scathing to her child, and scooped up Alyssa when the little girl hesitated. "you are mine now." he informed the girl, leaving the backpack for Alica to handle. "My daughter now." he stated to the little girl as he cradled her rather tenderly. as if he was afraid she might break if he held her the wrong way. "i don't have money right now, but i promise i will provide you with everything you need. proper clothing, good food, a higher education...." he paused. "toys? children like toys i think... and of course books. you shall have all the books in the world. books are good for children." he stated, pondering what else he might need for her. "shoes... we shall certainly have to get you better shoes." he muttered as he noticed the tattered remains of shoes that where too small on the little girls feet. "and perhaps a musical instrument of some sort. music is a necessity after all. i myself play the Violin." he admitted. "you will choose the instrument you like the most of course." he assured the girl. "even if it's something horrendous... like Bagpipes.... don't play the bagpipes."

ALica flushed looking embarrassed at the idea of him having a lover, before looking down at alyssa. “We will stop on the way home to get her some clothes and shoes.”Alica reassured as she lead the other two away from the house, smiling as they walked. “I like toys.”Alyssa said hesitantly looking confused as to what was going on, but reassured at his gentle tone as she rested her head against his chest. Giggling at his words.”what are bagpipes?I could play them.”She said giggling at his reaction.

he nodded to Alica's promise of getting shoes and clothes. "we will get her some toys as well..." he ordered simply. "a baby doll i think. all little girls should have a baby doll for their own." he decoded, offering Alica a small smile. "all little children like toys." he teased. "and later, i will show you how to make your own toys, from twigs and grass. that's where my toys came from when i was very little. i was never without a toy, because i could make my own." he admitted with a small chuckle. "they didn't last long though, i played rough." he sulked a little. "Bagpipes are horrible things that eat little girls and that's why you shouldn't play with them." he stated blandly. who would have guessed that he was a bad liar?

"what kind of toys can we make?"alyssa said pressing her face against his chest, trying to be calm, even as she started crying. To overwhelmed to not to cry at her mothers abandonment."we better get her home. We can go get xlothes later."alica said smiling slightly as she stopped in the midflr of the sidewalk, pulling soleiyu to a stop to, before wrapping her arms around them both, trying to comofrt the crying girl even as both girls giggled over his description of bagpipes

he smiled a little. "we can make stick men and little stick animals." he promised before pulling her into a tighter hug, gently comforting her. "yes... lets go home." he muttered softly to Alyssa. "you are mine now, and i shall never let you go." he promised her. "even when your old and wrinkly, and been married for a hundred and twenty years, you will always be mine." he promised softly, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead as Alica pulled them both into a tight hug. "let us go home and have... what do you call it, lunch? yes. lunch. you must be hungry my little one." he muttered with a small smile as he headed back for the Temple, tickling Alyssa's toes with a smile. "we'll take care of you, this i swear."

Alyssa snifked pressing her face against his chest.”animals sound good.”She sniffled rubbing a hand over her face, her small hands fisting in the length of hair that was touching her hands, comforting herself in the fact that the man wasn’t going anywhere as long as she had his hair. Alica smiled looking amused as she was hugged to, nodding.”Come along you two, I’ll make something to eat.”She said amused relaxing a little as alyssa giggled happily. “So, soleiyu here is always hungry.how about you alyssa?” “I could use food.”She said her stomach growling.

Back
Top Bottom