Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the Demon-Lady/Moon

Melissa giggled and nodded. "you really shouldn't... how has he handled TV?" he hadn't been introduced to it yet, probobly a good thing, he'd probobly destroy the TV. "You can CAPTURE light!?" he demanded, utterly astonished and stunned. how could someone have the power to do that!? Electricity could catch light, force doors to open... it was... it was... "i will harness the power of Electricity for myself!" he decided, his eyes alight with fires. Melissa snickered a little as she shook her head. "good luck with that Mister Prince." she stated simply. though Alica would know he wanted to use Electricity to take control of all the humans and make them do his bidding. by the time Alica had settled the kids down, Soleiyu had already been hiding as much as possible. standing in a corner so the children wouldn't notice him. "their awful awful creatures!" Sol snarled, scowling at Alica. "and you're human letters are too confusing! i don't like it!" he complained, glaring at the alphabet that always hung on the wall. he had to admit, there was one child he rather liked. a shy, quiet thing who rarely interacted with the other children. she already knew how to read and count, so found school rather boring, and spoke to you as if she was a small adult. he had to admit, he liked the way she told him how pretty he was, without trying to cling to him. "Alica... is there something wrong with that one?" he asked, indicating the girl he had been thinking of. "she doesn't act like the other children..." most geniuses didn't, but that wasn't the point. Soleiyu actually looked a bit concerned, and that was a good sign.

“He hasn’t seen it yet.”She said snickering a little at the thought before smirking at soleiyu. “Oh yes, we’re very good at things like that.”She smirked looking pleased with soleiyu’s reaction to things. Knowing why he wanted to control electricity, but it was still amusing to see. Glancing up at him as she settled on the floor with her own book she tilted her head. Amused at his reaction to the children.”They are not. You like the little one, alyssa.”She said smiling a little having seen his reaction to the girl. Before a small frown of worry appearing on her face, sighing quietly.”Her parents are not the…best people. It makes her more serious then the others.”She said looking concerned, because it was painful to think about how she could do nothing for one of her favorite students.

Soleiyu frowned a little as he studied little Alyssa, his eyes trailing over her face, his head tilted. "do they strike her?" he demanded, his tone astonishingly cold. "there are few things i truly hate in this world, even back in my original time... not even Akahoshi holds my hatred... not really." Soleiyu admitted. "but someone who strikes a defenseless child... someone who makes a child hurt... i really... really hate people like that." so while he himself didn't like children, he didn't dislike them either, and the thought of something so tiny, timid and defenseless being hurt... that really pissed him off. sure he himself had killed children before, but those had mostly been accidents. he tried to leave the children alone, and then he'd go back and kill them once they where adults. "i will kill Alyssa's parents." he decided. "then they cannot hurt her anymore." ....of course, he WAS still a demon, and to a demon death solved pretty much everything. "she is too smart to be in a class with those other idiotic things." he complained, shooting glares at the other kids. "they pick on her..." as all kids did when faced with something different. "she should be in a classroom with older students who understand her way of thinking."

“Not a lot. A few times.”Alica said, her voice sad and her eyes hurt, because as much as she wanted to help the girl, there was nothing she could do. She had told the superiors, had tried to convince the others to look into alyssa’s home life, but she had been help helpless, only being able to do the small things, to help the child. “You cant kill them, Sol. Don’t make me order you not to.”She said her voice sad, because she really, really wanted to let him kill them,but it wouldn’t help anything. “She cant go skipping class Sol, I teach her what she needs, I teach her more.”She sighed softly.

his eyes narrowed a little as he studied the girl, his head tilted a little. "... why can i not kill them? they wouldn't know it was me. and then she would go to better parents, a better home." he stated calmly. "would she not? i wouldn't kill them in front of her of course. and i wouldn't butcher them too badly." he promised, watching Alyssa sleep. "i didn't say she should skip class. i said she should be moved to a new one." he admitted simply as he glanced at Alica. "i don't care what you say... i will remove Alyssa from that home. she is not like normal filthy humans. she needs something better." he admitted as he strode for the door. "i am going to find food. i will think of a way to save Alyssa.... whether i have to kill her parents or not, she will not stay with them any longer." he stated, heading for the smell of food in the Cafeteria. it never occurred to him that he needed money, and was back in the classroom ten minutes later, looking incredibly annoyed. "they won't feed me!"

“Someone will, sol. It is complicated, and not easy to help her. And you can’t just go killing everyone who displeases them.”She sighed quietly, looking so helpless because she couldn’t help. “We will try.”She smiled a little hoping he was right, that they would get a chance to help the girl. Smirking a little as she watched him go, nodding a little.”You didn’t have any money to pay for. Come. I’ll get you something to eat.”she said, after a quiet word with Melissa in the adjoining classroom, she also taught kindergarten, the girl headed down to the cafeteria to get soleiyu something to eat. “what do you want?”She said gesturing to the food.

he scowled at her. "why not!? you humans and you're 'rules'... so pathetic." he complained, shaking his head. he offered her a glare when she told him about the money. "what do i need money for? i'm a Prince! they are supposed to just give me what i want!" he complained with a sigh, scowling at Melissa who snickered at his expression. Soleiyu studied the food intently, wondering what would taste the best before finally. "i want a bit of everything... especially THAT." he ordered, pointing to a piece of Pizza. "it smells the best... but that smells good too... and that looks wonderful... i don't want this... it smells like... like..." he just wrinkled his nose at the 'tuna surprise' that very few people actually got. it was pretty nasty after all. "and i don't want those either." he stated, indicating the line of vegetables. "hmm... a 'peach' what is a peach? it smells good. i want that too." "well he's certainly bossy." the cafeteria lady commented, looking torn between annoyance and amusement. "this must be the Foreign prince that the whole school is talking about."

“We are not pathetic. Be nice Sol.”She said rolling her eyes before smirking. “no, what happens when they do that, you lose the people’s respect and all. You need to just pay for things.”She said sighing softly, “That’s called pizza.”she said smirking a little as he refused the tuna surprise, tilting her head a little with a sigh as she got him the food everything he needed before nodding at the cafeteria lady.”He is. And don’t worry, I’ll figure out how to get him to behave better soon.”She said amused that the woman had no idea how to feel.

have you ever read Fruits Basket? i'm in the middle of it and it's epically amazing! ^^)

"i won't be nice! i refuse!" he stated with a huff. "what do i care for the respect of humans? Demon's have all the respect i need. and the only thing i have to do to get it is spill a few of their guts." he stated, nose in the air. "humans are too complicated, they are not worth the effort." he stated simply before glaring at her comment. "i am very well behaved! how dare you! i am well behaved, aren't i!?" he demanded of the Lunch lady who blinked. "no. no your not." "...well what would you know!? having to serve snot nosed brats all day probobly melted your brains!" he stated in a huff, the Lunch lady choking back the urge to laugh, and the urge to throttle the 'prince' good. Soleiyu was already stalking away though and the lunch lady sighed. "...so misbehaved. even the children here don't act like that... honestly.." she complained, smiling at Alica. "i hope you beat some manners into him soon my dear." she admitted with a small smile as Sol cam storming back, taking the food from Alica and heading back to the table he had picked out again, the lunch lady snickering. she was pleasantly surprised when Sol came back a third time, holding the pizza. "this! what is this!" he demanded, his eyes wide. "it's amazing! it's delicious!" well, at least he could pay a good compliment. "it's the food of the GODS! isn't it!? isn't it!? how did you make it! i demand you show me!" and... there where the demands again. all in all it was a very relieved lunch lady when Sol finished all of his food and was forced to go back to the classroom by Alica.

Hahah yes!I love it.^^)

Alica coughed to hide her laughter at the demon’s reaction, sighing softly. “Well, I will see that you remember to be behave later.”She snorted looking amused as she looked at the lunch lady nodding a little. “I know, I’ll try to make him behave.”She said smiling slightly as she considered him, sighing softly. Looking amused as soleiyu came back for his food before looking amazed as he returned to the line once again. “It is. And we cant show you, its brought to us by the gods.”she said snickering a little as she slid a arm through soleiyu’s dragging him back towards the room.”Come on sol, you and alyssa can learn your letters together.”She said snickering a little.

!!! I love Ayame! XDD he's so damn funny!)

he glared at her. "i will never behave!" he hissed, sniffing unhappily. "you will be dead and buried in the ground for a thousand years before i even CONSIDER the thought of being well behaved!" and then he paused and blinked at the Pizza. "it really is the food of the Gods!? how do you make them bring it to you?" he asked, honestly believing her, the poor Lunch lady had to go in the back room before she laughed at the poor oblivious demon. "why should snot nosed brats get food of the gods!?" he demanded, scowling. "i am the most powerful being on earth, i should be the one getting Godly stuff!" he complained, not caring that she was dragging him away, biting into the last bit of his Pizza. "i refuse to learn your archaic words!" he complained. but, by the time the day ended, he had been sitting next to Alyssa, letting her show him what the letters where. "ah i see. so some of the letters have different sounds to them. how interesting." he muttered as he examined the paper that Alyssa was marking on for him. "and this is how to spell Alyssa..." he mused, watching her pen move across the paper. "and how do you write my name?" he asked curiously, laughing when the girl complained about not even being able to SAY his name, let alone spell it. he had to admit, he liked this human child. "i have decided." Soleiyu stated simply as they walked home. "i am kidnapping Alyssa. she is mine now." he stated simply. what a thing to decide.

Oh yea, he’s great. He makes me think of sol.XD)

“No, no its not. I’m just teasing you sol.”She said snickering at the oblivious demon. It was adorable, and despite her wanting to resist it, she was starting to like the demon. “I’ll teach you even if you don’t want to.”she snickered a little as she taught them all. “Its like this alyssa.”Alixa said smiling a little as she crouched down next to him, helping her write it before looking at soleiyu then the girl.”call him sol. I have been calling him that.”she smiled softly as their day ended.

“What?You cant do that.”Alica sputtered pausing mid stride to stare at the demon at his plan to kidnap the girl.

XD Sol is a bit more like Kyou actually XDD angry at everything but a nice guy underneath XDD)

he glared at her for the joke. "...i will kill you someday." he growled, offering her another one of those 'die just from meeting him in the eye' glares that apparently didn't have any effect on her whatsoever. he glared at her again when she wrote his name, but studied the letters intently before picking up the pen and making his own wobbly attempt. his penmanship was wonderful, but the letters where strange, and they where shaped funny. he didn't bother to grumble about his nickname, it was better than what some people had come up with anyway. "of course i can." he stated, blinking at her. "i want her, so i will have her." he stated simply. "or is it against one of those silly 'rules' that you humans are so hung up on?" he demanded, lifting an eyebrow at her. "it's a shame i can't just go to their house and make them sign something that makes Alyssa mine." he admitted simply. well, there was, adoption papers worked like that in a way, but it would take a bit longer than Sol would wait for. he was so impatient and didn't care about human laws at all. still, it was nice to see him caring about something other than slaughter and food.

Lol that’s trueXD but I can see ayame freaking out about pizza)

“People will think you’re some kind of pervert, if you just take a child.”She said frowning a little before sighing softly, “and it is against the rules to just take her.”She sighed before frowning a little, looking down at the ground before running her fingers through her hair.”well, we could see about getting her signed over, given to us. Maybe they would give her up.”She said biting her lip as she thought about what to do for the girl. And it was good seeing him care for someone.

XD me too! him and Momiji both! XDD)

he frowned, looking confused. "a... what? what's a pervert?" he asked curiously, his head cocked to the side. "and anyways, i told you already, i don't give a damn about your silly human rules." he blinked at her. "sign?" he asked curiously. "i can make them sign. if it will get her out of their control, i can make them do anything. it will be horribly tiring, and i'll probobly suffer for it..." he admitted, lifting his wrists to look at the regression bands there. "but it will be worth it to make sure that Alyssa is never hurt again." he admitted before blinking at Alica. "it's very strange.. this feeling in my chest." he admitted, setting a hand there. "before... i didn't' care about anything but myself. i didn't care who i hurt, i didn't care who i killed... but being alone for so long..." he looked down. "...i hate to see Alyssa, looking so alone... so afraid..." he looked over at Alica again. "i think... it changed me, inside somehow... being so alone for so long... no one to talk to. no one to listen to... i feel... so out of control." he admitted, examining his fingernails. "i feel lost... and i feel... frightened... what will i do with my life now? clearly i can't bring the New Dawn anymore. humans are too many, and they can do such amazing things... i no longer have my army, or even my kingdom... i have... no purpose... anymore."

Alica said smiling a little looking amused, “Its…a pervert is someone who likes little girls…”She said flushing stepping away from him, knowing he wasn’t going t olike it. Smiling a little she nodded.”We might be able to do it, and I will take care of you after if you get hurt.”She said smiling slightly before nodding a little, looking pleased. “Well, I shall find you a place in the world. And we’ll start with taking care of alyssa.”she said smiling as she gently touched his arm, trying to be comforting to the demon who looked so lost.

he looked at her a little. "likes little girls? but doesn't everyone like little girls?" he asked before pausing as he suddenly realized what she meant and his face went red with rage. "are you telling me that there are people who... who do.. 'THAT' to little girls?!" he demanded, utterly furious. "i'll kill them ALL!" he snarled hatefully, his fingers twitching, as if eager to find someone and slaughter them in the most bloody, brutal way possible. he paused as she spoke again and he blinked at her. "why are you so nice to me?" he demanded, looking confused instead of angry now. "why offer me the chance to live? i tried to kill you, after all and i would have succeeded if we hadn't been under the Tree." he pointed out. "are all humans as strange as you?"

Alica tensed, swallowing hard as she looked at him, eyes widening a little. “There are, there always have been. Do not kill them, sol. They are dealt with in other ways.”She said sounding nervous, but not afraid of his reaction before calming, looking over the land before smiling a little.”I am nice to everyone.”She said shrugging a little, not comfortable with telling him what real reason was keeping her being nice to him before shrugging.”No, not everyone is as strange as me. We better go, get home.”She said heading towards the house

he snarled at her before flipping his hair behind his shoulder, looking annoyed. "people like that, they have no right to live." he hissed furiously. "they deserve the painful death i will bestow upon them!" he growled before frowning at her. "well you shouldn't be!" he snapped. "nice people always get taken advantage of! i'll find you in a ditch somewhere if you're nice to everyone!" he grumbled, looking even more annoyed. he didn't say another word the rest of the walk home, and he stormed into the bathroom as soon as he was there to take a long hot soak, so that he wouldn't accidentally kill Kohaku in a fit of rage. "Soleiyu seams very.... angry." Kohaku muttered. "what did you do to him Alica?" Kohaku demanded, looking faintly worried. "Demons in a rage are extremely dangerous... if he gets too angry he'll snap and just start killing things. he won't even realize who he's killing until he's killed everyone!"

“Fine!I wont be nice to you then!”She scowled looking annoyed as she watched the demon go upstairs before sighing softly looking at her grandfather.”He bonded with one of my students. And in explaining to him why he couldn’t just kidnap her, he became angry over perverts.”She sighed as she rubbed a hand over her face.”I’ll make sure he doesn’t get to angry. Just let him relax for now, we’ll see what we can do for him later.”

Kohaku blinked a little. "...he's that furious because he found out about...weird.." he muttered, frowning a little. "very weird..." he glanced at the door to the bathroom. "still... that he bonded to someone, that's a very good sign." Kohaku admitted with a smile. "i'm glad things are going like this. if he has enough emotion to become enraged for the sake of children... then he really does have a chance, don't you think? he's rude and annoying but... i think he's really a good guy inside... deep, deep, deep inside." Kohaku muttered, shaking his head. "well, let's make him some food then, i'm rather hungry too for that matter... what should we have for dinner tonight? chicken?" he mused as he dug into the fridge, looking for something to make. Dinner was almost done when Soleiyu finally came down, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and water trailing down his body. "food?" he asked, looking eager as he sat down and studied the meal in front of him. "...vegetables..." he growled, glaring at the offending broccoli and carrots that Kohaku had insisted on. "for a Demon who loves to eat... you're amazingly picky aren't you?" Kohaku asked, looking amused.

“Yes, it is a good sign to see. I’m glad he bonded with her, he might be able to protect her.’She said sadly, because she wanted to protect alyssa, but couldn’t. Looking amused at the mention of food she nodded,”Chicken sounds good.”She said settling down to help cook, glancing at soleiyu when he came in, swallowing hard, flushing a little as she watched the water bead on his skin. “Vegetables are good for you. You’re going to eat some.”She said making a face at him, smiling slightly.

he smiled at her a little. "i imagine being trapped and all alone for so long, would change him a great deal." he mused. "still, it would be trouble if he went out and started killing child molesters.." he admitted, shaking his head. "yes, vegetables are good for you!" "i refuse!" Soleiyu hissed, his eyes narrowing at them. "i will not eat those nasty things and i'd like to see you try and make me!" he growled, glaring at them as Kohaku blinked. "eat some, and i'll let you have some doughnuts." "...what are those?" Soleiyu asked curiously, despite himself. "it's a type of pastry." "...i like pastries..." "eat your vegetables, everything that Alica puts on your plate... and i'll let you have a whole box." "...how many are in a box?" "six" "...six pastries for a few bites of vegetables... well, alright." he decided, uncrossing his arms and Kohaku smirked, feeling very pleased with himself, since he had actually gotten three dozen doughnuts, and he had gotten Sol to eat his vegetables. granted, most of the vegetables on Soleiyu's plate ended up 'missing', the Demon did eat a few of them.

Alica giggled a little as she listened to the two debate over the eating of vegtables and eating her own food even as she tried to distract herself from the mostly naked man sitting at the table. Not about to admit to herself that she found him attractive. Smirking as she got up to get the doughnuts she set the box in front of him, smiling a little.”Now, don’t eat so much you make yourself sick sol.”She warned smiling at him, despite the warning, she found his actions endearing.

Soleiyu huffed a little. "i am a demon! i don't get sick!" he protested with a scowl as he took a bite out of the first doughnut and paused, his eyes going wide. "...more food from the gods..." he whispered rather dramatically, snarling at Kohaku when the man tried to peek intot he doughnut box. the Demon didn't even bother threatening the old man, he just snatched it up and locked himself in his room. Kohaku just chuckled. "he's so food obsessed... at least it will be easy to control him, just offer him a sweetie and he'll do anything you want." Kohaku murmured, looking amused. "at least he's in a better mood." the old man stated with a smile. although, he'd curse himself for Jinxing it an hour later when Soleiyu dragged himself out of his room and started shaking Kohaku furiously, screaming about being poisoned. turns out the Demon had ate too many doughnuts and gave himself a belly ache, and was convinced that Kohaku had poisoned him.

Back
Top Bottom