Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Live In Tease(Retsu & Showmeyouloveme)

Retsu

Star
Kale Shale absolutely adores his family, and would do anything for them. He has a wonderful wife whom he loves and adores with all his heart, and vice versa. A precious daughter who he can't help but pamper and spoil despite her being only six years old. Not only does he have a great family, but he has a well paying job that allows them to live in upper middle status, and is also supported by his wife who works as well. They enjoy the good life, but in doing so meant they had to make a few sacrifices. While it isn't rare, both Kale and his wife, Monica, don't always have time to play with Nikki, their daughter, and make sure she is a happy little six year old. So they had to hire a nanny that would be with her twenty four seven, and one who would play with her, feed her, bathe her, talk to her, and put her to bed if necessary. Neither of them really liked that they couldn't spend a lot of time with their daughter, but the nanny was really good with her, and Nikki seemed to love her. She wasn't the only one however, and sometimes that caused questions.

Ever since she started, the nanny was being a constant tease to Kale, and that sometimes got him questioning as to if he could stay faithful or not. She was younger than his wife, and had one hell of a body. She knew it too, and would often use it to tease him in all kinds of ways. Ways that excited more than anything his wife has ever done, and made him just want to sweep her off her feet, take her into his room, and ravish her until the break of dawn; however, doing so meant he would be cheating on Monica, and Nikki in a sense. He couldn't bring himself to do that, but each day she teased him was another one of his walls being taken down. It was a loosing mental battle, but his side of reason was doing everything it could to at least stall that process if not stop it.

Today was like any other day for him. The short haired blonde returned home from wrong around lunch time, and greeted Nikki with a big hug. Today, he had a new teddy bear for her, and gave it to her before taking off his work clothing, and walking up to the room he shared with his wife to change into his causal wear. On the way there, he passed by the nanny's room, and made sure to walk a little slower so she got a good glimpse of him. Something he started doing as he got closer to breaking. Once he was done changing, Kale headed back downstairs, and plopped down on his couch to relax with a bit of television. Knowing that she would be down any minute with another way to tease him.

Kale did take the chance he got to look at her ass, and shivered in pleasure at the site of him. The dark part of him wished that she had come into his life earlier, and that she would be his wife instead. He loved the ass that Alexis had, and often had fantasies about pulling her over his knee, and spanking the little tease for being just that. Of course, he would encourage her to tease him even further even after spanking her for it. Nevertheless, he headed downstairs, and it wasn't long before she came to him dressed only in a bikini; a sexy bikini at that "Same as usual really. The only interesting thing that happened today was one of my clients had a nervous breakdown because her boyfriend recently left her, and I had to calm her down. Besides that, it was normal," even though he had obvious desires for Alexis. That didn't stop him from conversing with her, and being friends with her. Whether Monica was around or not, but he has started flirting with her now whenever his wife was around the house "By the way, that is a nice looking bikini, Alexis," he smiled up at her, and pondered over her offer of joining them in the pool.

It had been a while since he last took a dip in the pool, and it meant he would be able to see Alexis in nothing but a bikini for as long as Nikki decided she wanted to play in the pool. His side of reason tried to stop him from following through with this decision, but it was pushed away and he found himself heading back upstairs to his room to chnage into his own swimwear. Despite being forty years old, Kale took good care of his body, and such was obvious with just one look at him. He was well built, and everything about him was what most women would consider their perfect man. That was part of the reason how he met Monica, but she wasn't his main focus at that moment. Once he was changed into his trunks, Kale grabbed another towel from the closet, and jogged outside. Alexis still looked as sexy as ever in her bikini, and the dark part of him was glad that Nikki was much too young to understand what was going on. So he wanted to give her a touch, or had broken enough to hold her, then she wouldn't think anything of it .

He headed towards the diving board after putting his towel on one of them many lounge chairs they have around the pool "Hey, Nikki! Wanna see how big of a splash Daddy can make?" the little girl took her attention from her own play time to watch him as he first got some good momentum before jumping off, and doing a cannonball right into the pool. If he was fat, then he probably would of gotten about half of the water out of the pool with his jump from how much of a splash he made. Needless to say, she was impressed with her daddy as any young child would be at her age. Kale laughed alongside his daughter before turning his attention to the sexy nanny watching him "So, how was your day, Alexis? Never got the chance to ask you."

Kale glad listened to the nanny tell him about her supposedly boring day, and hadn't even noticed that she got her nails done. He wondered if that meant she got them painted as well, but the water made it a little hard to see if that was true. He really hoped that they were painted as it was something that his wife did for him ever since she found out he enjoyed seeing women wear nail polish, and it would only make the desire to take Alexis as his mistress even stronger. Which was another thing his side of reason was desperately trying to keep him from thinking about, but could just barely keep a fraction from reaching his brain, and letting him see such dirty thoughts "Sounds boring to you, but I would love to have that kind of day. Being a therapist can be hard work sometimes with everything I have to deal with, and just having a day to relax would be a godsend," he chuckled and swam a little closer to her once Nikki was off playing on her own "I'm fine with chicken, but no Mac and cheese for me. Used to like it, but it just got a little too bland for my tastes; however, I wouldn't mind getting a little something extra from you. As for her dance recitals, Monica would kill me if I missed one of them. So she has probably already told my secretary the dates, and has written it down on my personal calender in big letters" maybe that part he said about getting something extra from her was a double entendre, but he clearly wasn't shy about saying it.

Kale knew that if he got drunk that he probably couldn't completely control his actions, but would that really be a bad thing? His wife had texted him while he was returning home that she would be getting home around three A.M, so that left him with plenty of alone time with Alexis. Who knows, maybe her getting him drunk was exactly what both of them needed to really get things moving between them "You best be careful about getting drunk though, Alexis. I would suggest doing so after Nikki is asleep," he gave her a smile that had a hint of a sultry aura to it "Makes things a little easier incase we let something slip," he chuckled, and the three stayed in the pool a little longer before Nikki got bored, and wanted to go back inside "You go start making dinner. Monica won't be home until late, so don't worry about making something for her as well," Kale helped Nikki out of the pool, and dried her off as well before she asked if he would want to see what she learned in ballet today; as predicted by Alexis. While it wasn't exactly what he wanted to do, he could never resist his daughter "Then go get your ballet outfit, and show Daddy. I'll be in the living room waiting for you," he kissed her forehead, and let her be on her way once she was dry.

Kale headed inside after that, and quickly got himself dressed back in his casual clothing before sitting down on the couch once more. His daughter came to him, and immediately began dancing for him. While it looked like he was focused on what she was doing. He was really indulging himself in a little movie courtesy of his dark side. Instead of his daughter dancing for him, he saw Alexis. Instead of Alexis showing him what she learned in ballet today, she was showing him how she could dance on a stripper pole. Instead of Alexis being dressed in a ballet outfit, she was dressed in rather skimpy clothing just for him. Thankfully, his little show ended just before Nikki was done "Wow, that was great, pumpkin. You might just grow up to be famous one day," he told her, feigning being impressed "Hey, go ask Nanny Alexis if dinner is almost ready. Tell her that daddy is starving."

Kale did perk up slightly when she gave the notion that she would give him a massage after Nikki was put to bed. He quite enjoyed the idea, and couldn't wait to see how good she was with her hands. Soon enough, dinner was ready, and although he requested her to not make him any Mac and cheese. He still ate it anyway as it would be disrespectful to her if he didn't, and didn't want to make her think badly of him. Now that they were out of the pool, he could clearly see Alexis' nails, and it was safe to say that they were stunning. It was bright just as he liked them to be, and the only thing missing now was a hot pink, or blue lipstick to match her nails. Since he knew that he was going to get drunk this night, and knew how he acted when drunk. Perhaps he would steal one of Monica's tubes of lipstick, and ask if Alexis would wear it for him if this night went how he wanted it to. He felt himself get hard at the thought, and was extremely thankful his erection was hidden underneath the table.

Dinner was great, and he was already just slightly buzzed from that single glass of wine. After dinner, he made his way up to his room to take a shower in his private bathroom, and it seemed that he had taken too long because Nikki had coming running into his room, and telling him to hurry up because she wanted to watch Finding Nemo. Kale rolled his eyes at his daughter, but smiled even though she couldn't see him "Alright, Nikki, Daddy is almost done with his shower," he finished up soon after that, dried off once more, and dressed himself before heading downstairs, and sitting down on the couch. Nikki moved inbetween Alexis and him as she would normally do if it was her mother and her father. She liked the warm and secure feeling she got from being close to them, and this was no different for him. He wasn't paying much attention to the movie since he had already seen it about a hundred times because his daughter never seemed to get tired of watching it. Hell, he could probably recite the entire movie by heart if he wanted to. Instead, he was sneaking quick glances at Alexis, and marveling at how sexy she was even in the dark light. Being illuminated only by the glow of the TV. He wondered if she knew he was looking at her, but that wouldn't stop him from doing so.

The movie ended, and Nikki was showing signs of be ready to sleep before it did end. She was put to bed not long after that, and Kale took that time to pour them both another glass of wine. He handed her glass over when she came back down to join him, and smiled at her "As much as it can sometimes get boring watching the same movie a hundred times, or having to feign interest in watching her show me what she learned in ballet. I do love that little girl upstairs, and I hope you will get the same feeling whenever you become a parent, Alexis," he propose a toast to that, and they clinked their glasses together before he took a sip of his wine "By the way, your nails look amazing. I love the bright colors, and it definitely gives you a certain air of cuteness," a sultry smile flashed upon his face after that as he inched a little closer to her "You wouldn't happen to have picked those for a special someone in your life, hmm?" he asked, taking another sip of his wine.

While this wasn't exactly how he planned this night to go, hearing Alexis admit her own feelings towards him wasn't a bad thing. In fact, it only proved that she wasn't doing it just to be a tease, and had a reason behind it. He had seen hints of it in the past, but it was nice to finally have some real proof. After she was finished speaking, Kale's lips slowly formed into a sultry smile "Does it turn me on to know that my nanny has not only been teasing me for the last month or so, but has also been masturbating to her little fantasizes about me?" he chuckled, and let his arms wrap around her body as he brought her close to him "Why don't you find out for yourself, and make your own judgement?" he was going to start out slow for now, but the fantasy he got about punishing her for teasing him came back, and he wanted to indulge after she was completely aroused. Kale had always been a more dominant person when it comes to sex, and Monica was definitely submissive when it came to sex. He loved having that aspect of control over someone, and hoped Alexis was just the same. Perhaps he could even ask if she would mind entering a D/s relationship with him since he had been reading up about it in books and online. Originally, he was going to ask if Monica wanted to do it with him, but that was before they found out she was pregnant with Nikki. So he never really had the chance to talk to her back then, and definitely couldn't do it now.

Kale took claim of Alexis' lips in what he wondered if it was her first kiss or not. His hands also began moving about her body, and exploring every inch of her. It was something he had waited a month to do, and was not disappointed. She was small and petite just as he liked his women to be, but had enough meat on her bones so she wasn't overly skinny. He already knew that her breasts were small, and while most men would say they love larger breasts. Kale is the exact opposite, and small breasts are what turn him on the most. Monica had actually wanted to get breast implants after Nikki was born, but he was thankfully able to convince her that she looked just as beautiful as the day he met her, and that she didn't need bigger breasts. It wasn't that he hated big breasts, but it was more because he wanted real ones, and not silicone fakes. His hands moved again with one continuing to run along her upper body while the other took care of her lower body. Running along her smooth legs and thighs; both outside and inside. Alexis was beyond sexy, and once again, Kale could feel himself growing erection just from simply kissing her, and rubbing her body. No doubt she would be able to feel pressing against her thighs as it continued to grow.

The moment they shared was everything he hoped it would be, and Kale was enjoying tremendously. He never wanted the moment to end, and thought for sure that it wouldn't. He was about to respond to her comment about the kiss when the sudden sound of small feet running along the wood floor rang throughout the room, and he let his hands drop from Alexis' body as well as pulled away from her. Nikki had a bad dream it seemed, and needed Alexis to check her room for monsters as well as read her another bedtime story. He still loved his daughter, but was pissed about the fact that she had to ruin such a great moment for him; however, at least he knew that it was possible he could get what he wanted from Alexis. He sighed as he plopped down on the couch, and finished his own glass of wine All of the times she could of come out. Why did it have to be now? I didn't even have that many bad dreams as a child for goodness sake! he sighed again, and looked up towards the clock hanging above their TV. It would still be another four hours before Monica came back home, but he was pretty sure that the mood would be ruined between Alexis and him. So there wasn't too much point in trying to arouse her again.

She came back downstairs presumably after Nikki had gone back to sleep, and he smiled at her while she went to go do the dishes. For the time being, he stayed on the couch until he just couldn't sit still. He wasn't sure if he should tell her this, or what would happen if he did, but he had already cheated on his wife now, so might as well go balls to the walls now. Kale made his way behind her, and wrapped his arms around her small waist while pulling himself flush against her back "This weekend, Monica is taking Nikki to spend three days with her grandmother, and then she has to go to London for a business meeting. She'll be gone for four days, and if that little kiss of ours showed anything, then it means we can have some fun," he chuckled into her ear before kissing her cheek and slapping her ass "Better be careful from now on, Alexis. Too much teasing, and I might snap when the weekend comes," he chuckled into her ear again, and finally let her go.

The air around him changed now to be just normal "So, was Nikki all good? Was it just the usual monster checking, and bedtime story, or was there something else with her?"

"Good. Sometimes I worry that she won't grow out of the monster stage, but then I remember that she is only six, and that it won't last much longer. Anyway, good night, Alexis," he made his way back to the couch, and already his mind was filled with ideas and thoughts about what he wanted to do with her this coming weekend. Like stated earlier, he had read up on the D/s lifestyle before finding out that Monica was pregnant, and was going to talk to her about possibly entering such a lifestyle with him. With that no longer a possibility, what better way than to fill that desire than to do it with Alexis instead? Sure, he would still talk to her about it first, and there was always the chance that she would say no, but it would be a huge boon to this coming weekend if she agreed to doing such with him. His thoughts had distracted him enough to where he didn't even see her showing off her ass, but he did hear her telling him good night. Even though he had already told her good night, Kale said it once again anyway.

After that, he stayed up for a little while longer just to sober up a little before heading into his room, changing into his sleepwear, and going straight to bed. Monica had come back home an hour later, took a quick shower, and changed into her own sleepwear before crawling into bed with her husband. The movement had woken Kale up just enough to allow her to nuzzle into him as it was nearly impossible for Monica to go to sleep. Without having the feeling of Kale's chest to keep her feeling warm, safe, and secure "Good morning, love," she giggled before kissing him, and falling asleep herself.

The next morning, the married couple woke around six, and much earlier before Nikki had to go to school. Because of his earlier thoughts about Alexis, Kale found that he had woken up with a hard-on. Despite having a child to take care of, Monica and Kale would still able to lead a decent sex life, and she was more than happy to take care of his morning wood. Besides, she just thought it was because he was aroused before going to bed, and she wasn't home to help him. It was good for him not only so he wasn't walking around with the hard-on, but because it would allow him to compare the feeling of Monica's blowjobs to Alexis' blowjobs. His wife was good, but a part of him really hoped that Alexis was even a wee bit better.

After that was all taken care of, Monica cleaned herself up before heading into the kitchen to make Nikki and Kale some breakfast since she normally grabbed breakfast before heading off to work, and Alexis was able to make her own. Plus, she never really knew what she ate for breakfast anyway since she wasn't there at that time. The day continued on until Alexis took Nikki to school, Kale and Monica had a bit of alone time before she headed off to work, and now it was just him and Alexis all alone. He had the day off today, but knew she had her online classes to do at this time. So while he would of loved to give her a little preview of what would happen in the next nine hours or so. He would be a patient man and wait for Alexis to be done with her classes.

Kale had been able to keep himself occupied quite well with just watching some TV. He had nearly forgotten that Alexis was even a person before he saw her walking downstairs in her absolutely sexy little outfit. Immediately, he could feel his erection growing, and she had done nothing to tease him besides letting him see what she was wearing. Then she told him that if she needed him, that he would have to physically get up, and get her because she wouldn't hear him. That part didn't really matter to him though because he didn't need to get her attention to know that she was teasing him. Perhaps not directly, but stretching her body out and letting him see how flexible she was was definitely arousing. Once she was done with her stretches, Alexis began dancing for him. While it definitely wasn't her dancing on a stripper pole like he had fantasized about last night. It was one sexy dance, and he was very nearly tempted to just rip off his pants and start masturbating. Something which he hardly ever did anymore. His eyes never left her body, and Kale was so glad that he basically had a front row seat since the patio door window was giving the entire view to him.

If she kept stuff like this up, then he might not even make it to the weekend before ripping his clothes off. As much as he would love to do just that, even his sex-addled mind knew the dangerous of doing that so earlier. His eyes nearly had to be pried away from her so he could look at the clock, and wondered just how far she was willing to go. He didn't know if she could see it from that far away, but there was a huge bulge in his pants just from watching her. More than anything, he wanted her to give him a blowjob, or even just a handjob would be nice. But going back to the earlier question of his; just how far would she be willing to go? They had only shared a passionate kiss before Nikki interrupted them, but he knew for a fact that she would be willing to have sex with him. Kale pondered over what he should do for a while before just deciding that he would ask anyway. The worst she could say to him though was no, and then he could just go masturbate after that.

His movements were quick as he jumped off the couch, and nearly sprinted towards the patio door. He did take another moment though to look at her make-up, lips, and outfit though before opening the door. Kale tapped Alexis' shoulder to get her attention, but he hardly allowed her time to turn around before his arms turned her around, and wrapped around her. He did, however, allow her to take off her headphones before he started speaking "How in the world my wife can't notice how much you tease me is beyond me, but I do know that it works," he pressed her hips against his, so she could feel exactly how hard he was "I know it isn't the weekend yet, but Nikki isn't getting back from school for quite some time, and Monica won't be home until late once again. So I was hoping you wouldn't mind giving me some fellatio? Hell, even a handjob would tide him over until then. If you want me to, then I will gladly get you aroused beforehand, however."

Kale knew that she would probably reject him, but it seemed that she was willing to do something for him. At her words, he first thought that she was going to let him have sex with her so earlier. Of course, he knew he wasn't that lucky, and allowed her to led him back into the house, and having him the couch in the living room. While he didn't know what she was going to do specifically. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that she was going to dance for him, and he got comfortable to watch it. The erection in his pants was almost as big as he could get, but it would only get bigger once she started. His eyes were glued to her body once she did start dancing, and he thought she was the sexiest thing alive at that very moment. In the past, his wife had danced for him to arouse him, but those times were nothing compared to now. Alexis had gone to school for dancing, so she knew how to move her body, and was clearly showing him just that. Even when she sat on his lap, and started rolling her hips it felt like it was all planned out and coordinated; however, he was much too deep in his own little world to even care about that. All he cared about was the fact that she was dancing for his eyes only, and doing one hell of a job at it.

By the time she was done, he was completely erect, and in pain because of it. Hearing that he couldn't cum was going to make that even worse, but his sultry smile came on his lips as he spoke to her "Then you better not be a virgin come tomorrow. You have no idea how much this hurts, and I am going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a month. Still, if you promise to be a good girl for the entire weekend, then I promise to be a good boy, and not relieve myself until then," like stated earlier, he was going to have a hell of a time with that, but if he ever really needed to cum. Then it wasn't like he could ask Monica to give him another blowjob, or see if she would want sex. Kale kissed Alexis before allowing her to leave his lap should she so choose "I don't suppose this means you are going to stop teasing me, no? I sure hope not," he chuckled, and began focusing on trying to get his erection under control. That was easier said than done though because each time he tried closing his eyes, or clearing his mind. All he could see was Alexis and her sexy dance which only made him even harder.

Hopefully, he could get it under control before Nikki came home, and would be able to continue doing so until tomorrow. From the way his mind was going though, that would be no easy task. It would only be made harder if Alexis decided to keep teasing him as well because he would remember what she did for him, and her dance once again "I know this may sound weird but...god, you are just fucking sexy. Can you just leave me alone for a while actually? I know I still got time before Nikki has to be picked up, but I need to get this erection under control, and looking at you makes that hard to do."

Kale was shivering in pleasure by the time Alexis had left to go take a shower. Just knowing that he didn't need to worry about her being a virgin, and knowing that he could go at her as hard as he wanted to. That was his sole driving factor for saving up as much cum as he could for tomorrow night. That was all he could think about, and hardly registered that she suggested he take a cold shower. He probably would need to take cold shower before Nikki came home, or Monica for that matter. Thankfully, he could avoid seeing Alexis come out of the shower dressed in nothing but a towel. As there was a private bathroom in his room; however, upon trying to move, it was like his legs weren't working. He was still as hard as ever, and the pain from being so hard was still there. So he was forced to continue sitting, and decided to turn on the TV so he had something to help keep his mind off sex and Alexis. That helped him a little bit, and by the time Alexis came back down to tell him that she was going to go take Nikki to ballet. He was finally able to move, and told her goodbye before getting up off the couch. This was going to torture for the poor man.

Nevertheless, he made his way into his private shower, and took a cold one despite liking warm showers more. Surprisingly, her advice worked, and he was both clean and flaccid by the time he got out of the shower. Kale felt a lot better then, but knew it wouldn't be long until he was growing in length again thanks Alexis teasing him. As much as he knew it would get him into trouble possibly. He just couldn't wait to see what she would do for him next. Still, he would try not to focus on that for the time being until she returned, or at least until tomorrow came. After he was all dried and clothed again, his stomach started growling. Normally, Monica cooked all the meals in the house, but she wasn't the only one who know how to cook. Kale's family had been raised to enjoy cooking, and the men were oddly the best at it. He was no different, but really didn't feel like cooking. Besides, he knew there was some left over pizza still in the fridge. Luckily, he was right, and heated himself up the last two pieces since it would of gone to waste otherwise. 

Once again, he was quite aware that he should try to keep his thoughts as clean as possible, but it was hard to do when he had such a sexy young nanny who was more than willing to tease him, and have sex with him. Already his head was thinking of the many different ways he was going to take her once Monica and Nikki were out of the house. By the time he would be done with her, she probably wouldn't be able to walk for a month. 

Kale smiled at Alexis and his daughter as they entered the house, and he once again had to feign interest in his daughter's dancing as she wanted to show him what she learned. Honestly, all he cared about was getting her out of the house, so he could be all alone with Alexis. He was able to plan out everything that he was, and everything he possibly could do with her for those three days of just them. To say that he was excited would be a complete understatement. He was beyond excited, and didn't even have to words to describe it. At Alexis' question, it would seem innocent and pure to anyone who listened to them, but he could hear the naughtiness behind it "Well, after taking your advice to take a shower, I had some lunch, and planned for my weekend alone. Gotta say, I am really looking forward to the weekend, and can't wait to be alone," his words had some other meaning to them as well, and it wasn't hard to find that meaning as well. Kale chuckled, and pushed himself up off the couch and moved his lips closer to her ear to whisper this "I left one thousand dollars, and an address in your room. When you go on your break, I want you to go to that address, and pick out something sexy for me. Don't let me see it until tomorrow though."

He chuckled once more, and spanked her ass before pulling away long before Nikki was finished with her shower. He didn't want to tell her what the address led to because he wanted her to be surprised by it. The place was from the days of his youth. When him and Monica had first met each other, and led an active sex life together. It was an adult store that sold all kinds of different toys, outfits, and clothing for men and women both. The money was really for her to buy clothing, but it definitely wouldn't cost her more than fifty dollars for clothing. So she had something a little extra to buy if she wanted "So, Nikki is having cereal, but what exactly are you planning on making for us? If you want, we could wait until Nikki has gone asleep, and I could make us something special."

Even just seeing that little glimpse of her ass was nearly enough to get him rock hard yet again. Thankfully, Kale was able to keep himself under control, and was just slightly disappointed he wouldn't be able to cook something for Alexis; however, that hardly phased him, and he was more excited by her own whisper back. Knowing how she teased him, he had nothing to fear in her not picking three sexy outfits out for his eyes only. They would mostly be thrown on the floor and forgotten once they started, but it would be quite the delicious sight. The rest of the night was rather uneventful with Nikki eating her cereal for dinner, having Alexis help her with her homework after getting her settled down, and then cuddling with her father afterwards. He was watching the news as he usually did in the evenings, but knew that would bore Nikki, and she would complain unless he changed the channel to cartoons. One little thing about that though was that he didn't dare let her watch the newer cartoons. The day she started watching television, he constantly had her watch the classics on boomerrang. She never seemed to mind, and enjoyed watching them.

Kale hated the cartoons they had on nowadays, and felt like they were trying to cater to a more teen audience. They hardly had any kid-friendly shows, and the ones that were just seemed like terrible abominations. It was a shame really, but even he knew that complaining wasn't going to make cartoons go back to how they used to. Soon enough, she was off to sleep, and Alexis moved to take her to bed, but Kale quickly stopped her "Let me do it this time. It has been a while since I last read to her, and checked for monsters," he chuckled, and carefully picked Nikki up as to not wake her, and carrying her up to her room. He made sure to get her favorite teddy bear in her hands to try and avoid her getting in their way like last night. With that all taken care, he headed back downstairs to once again join Alexis on the couch "You have no idea how hard it is to keep myself from masturbating. Just thinking about you nearly gets me erect, and it is going to be pure torture waiting for Monica and Nikki to leave."

Kale had been able to control his erection up until he came back down to see Alexis dressed in a pair of yoga shorts. To anyone else, they would be innocent, but he was quite aware of what those shorts did to her ass. Of course, what happened after he vented his frustrations to her got him hard the minute she started. Alexis began pushing her body against him, rubbing his thigh, pulling her legs over his, rubbing herself and moaning when her clit pressed against his thigh, before finally kissing along his body. If that wasn't enough, her words alone would be able to get him rock hard. Which he was right off the bat, and she now put him in an awkward position. Monica would indeed be home soon, and she would most likely want sex both because of how erect he was, and because she normally had sex with him if she was leaving on a business trip. Now he would be forced to deny her, and possibly run the risk of her thinking that he was cheating on her. Which he actually was, but he didn't want his wife to find out. When Alexis kissed him, he gladly returned it for however long it took until they both heard the garage door opening. Alexis got off him rather quickly after that, and made her way upstairs to her room.

Kale took a deep breath to try and calm himself, but it was to no use. Monica came up behind him, and put her hands on his shoulders as she began to massage his shoulders "I have a little quiz for you, baby. Can you guess what color of underwear I am wearing underneath this suit of mine? Guess right, and you might just get to use that monster of yours on me. It is going to be lonely without you next to me, and I am going to need something to remember you by," she laughed softly.

Kale hated having to do this to her, and hated denying her sex. He really did, but what was he to do? Alexis had forced him into this situation, and now he was left alone to get out of it "I'm sorry, Monica. I know you want it, but I'm just really not in the mood," not only was he going to cheat on his wife, but now he was also going to lie to her as well "I just learned that my mother died of a heart attack about an hour ago," Monica believed the lie, and moved to sit next to her husband in order to console him.

"Oh my...I'm sorry, Kale," he wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and Kale leaned into her as he let a tear drop down his cheek. She was quick to kiss the tear away, and ran her fingers through his hair while just holding him in her arms. Kale had no fucking clue how he manged to keep the act up for as long as he did, but they were soon off to bed, and he was able to avoid having sex with her. Something which wasn't easy, nor did he hope anything happened because of it. Nevertheless, he was someone able to make it into next morning, and Monica was already up packing her stuff for her trip. Most likely, Alexis was up already as well making sure that Nikki was ready to go to her grandmother's house. Now that he had some alone time to himself, he was able to change into what he was going to wear for the day, and decided to just causally stroll downstairs to the living room. Since Monica and Nikki would probably want to say goodbye to him once they were ready to go.

As he guessed, both is wife and daughter gave him a hug and kiss goodbye before he was finally left alone in the house. Alexis had left under the guise that she would be going over to a friend's house, but he knew where she was really going. It had been a while since he had last been to that store, so he didn't quite know if they had gotten stock since he was last there. Alexis wouldn't disappoint him though. It seemed like years until she finally came back home, but she didn't even stay long. Only long enough to tell him that he wasn't allowed to look in her bag, and that was something that would be easy to follow. Kale was a rather huge fan of surprises, and any kind of surprise she would give him was one he could wait for. This trip thankfully didn't last long, and he knew that she had gotten her nails done just for him. From what he could see, it was just a simple peach color at first, but had a feeling that would be changing in the coming days. Throughout all this time, Kale had done nothing but pace, sit on the couch, and pace some more. All while thinking about Alexis, and everything they were going to do for this weekend.

Needless to say, he was already quite hard by the time she came downstairs. Already her outfit was much more daring than even when it was just Nikki who was with them. What she told him though, just wouldn't do "I don't know if you see this, but you have got a horny guy who had to go without cumming for two days, and had to deny his wife sex when he clearly needed some kind of relief," she hoped he was the dominating kind of guy, and she was going to her wish and so much more "Now then, I better see you on your knees like a good girl, and you better do something to help tide me over until dinner. Otherwise, I might just snap, and take you right here, right now. You and I both know we would love that, but you really won't be walking if that happens."

How Kale could survive going two days without cumming, and having someone as sexy as Alexis teasing him was beyond him. What he did know however, was that Alexis didn't immediately follow through with his demand. Instead, she asked him for a coin only to pull one out of the couch cushion, flip it, and got a devilish look once it landed on tails. She spoke about how he was harder when she gave him that private dance, and then asked if he wanted another dance. He was still hornier than all hell, and still wanted to just suck him off, but he wasn't about to turn down a dance from her. He simply nodded, and got himself comfortable before hearing the song play throughout the house in their surround system. She immediately started dancing, and Kale couldn't take his eyes off her. It was so sexy, so alluring, and she was right in saying that he could be harder. Hell, she had hardly even started and he was already harder than steel at his point with his cock pitching a tent in his pants. He was in massive pain by the time she was done dancing for him, and as she turned around to grab her iPod. Kale just couldn't hold himself back any longer.

Without any kind of warning, he sprang up from the couch, and pushed her against the wall. His hands couldn't keep themselves from touching her body, and they went straight to her breasts to grope her. They were small, but they fit in his hands nicely, and was exactly how he liked his women "You wanted this to happen, didn't you? You wanted me to push you against this wall, and show you how naught you have been. Well, you have been a naughty little girl, Alexis," one hand moved from her breasts, and snaked its way down her body until reaching her ass. It spanked her immediately before continuing "Teasing the poor husband of your employer over and over," another spank "Making it hard for him to resist you," Smack! "Denying him from cumming, and relieving himself of the terrible pain in his groin," Smack! "And you still continue to do so," Kale clicked his tongue before moving his lips closer to her ear, and smirking at her "So I think you need to be punished," he spanked her one last time before that hand moved to her sex, and just bypassed her thong to start rubbing her folds "And would you look at that. You are already all wet for me to fuck you, Alexis. How badly do you want it right now, hm? Badly enough to beg me to fuck this little pussy of yours?" he asked, two of his fingers sliding inside her, and thrusting as wildly as they could inside her.

Kale would of loved to make her cum all over his fingers before taking her, but he was in a lot of pain right now, and it was hard for him to even think straight right now. He wanted to fuck her more than she wanted him to fuck her "God, you are such a naughty little girl, and don't you dare stop being one," he chuckled in her ear, and his fingers pulled out of her afterwards. He pulled away from her, and wasted no time in removing his pants and boxers to set free his massive member. Not only did he have one hell of a body, but he had an eight inch python to boot. Since he had no idea about the fact that she lost her virginity to a toy, he assumed that she probably had only dealt with smaller cocks in her sex life, and that would be the biggest she has ever taken. So he stayed still, and let her drink in her fill of the cock that was going to be fucking her senseless "Thong...off...now," even now he never let up on his dominant tone with her, and waited until she followed through with his order before pressing into her again. She was suddenly lifted up off her feet, and Kale used his strength and body to help keep her pinned against the wall behind her "I am a man of my word, Alexis. So by the time I am done with you, your legs will be jelly. Though, you are welcome to wrap your legs around my waist, and see if you can keep them there."

He wondered just how long Alexis would be able to go when having sex with him. In this state of arousal, Kale could go on for hours without stopping, nor would his cock soften even in the slightest. Nevertheless, she was already dripping wet, and making a mess on the carpet, so there was no more need for foreplay. Taking a quick moment to line up his cock with her entrance, he gave her a sultry smirk before ramming himself deep inside her, and letting his hips move like a piston inside her. He was going hard, fast, and deep inside, and he was loving it. She would be stretched thoroughly, and while she might not be a virgin. The kind of stretching he was doing to her would definitely cause some pain. She was tight enough around his fingers when they were fucking her, but she was even tighter around his cock. A much more different feeling than with Monica, and a much needed break. Having a kid made Monica slightly loose, and he missed this kind of tightness around his cock.

When he first heard her cries of pain, he did feel slightly bad that he was causing her pain, but quickly forgot about it thanks to his extreme amount of lust for her. Even then, those cries of pain turned into moans of pure pleasure not long after he started to really worry. Her moans were the cutest and sexiest that he had ever heard, and they easily outdid Monica's. Now all he needed to know was if Monica, or Alexis was better at giving head, and knew that would be coming up soon. Kale was able to get a front row seat at watching her tassels spin in circles as he fucked her, and the sight added a slightly new dimension to everything. He knew he did the right thing when he gave her a little extra spending money to buy whatever she pleased, and couldn't wait to see what else she had bought for him. Knowing her, it would probably be things that would keep him in a constant state of arousal, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

A pressure started to build up in his loins, and his cock started to throb inside her as well. Both of them were getting close to their orgasms, and Alexis was now bouncing herself on his cock in tune with his thrusts. That added to his own pleasure, and seemed to completely rock her small frame. Kale wanted to kiss her to show her just how much he was loving this, but her orgasm was getting closer and closer with each passing second. Her moans were sexy, but her scream of pleasure as she covered his cock in girl-cum would be even sexier. She nearly screamed that she was about to cum, and had her first orgasm with him immediately after she said such words. He felt her walls tighten up around her, and the sound of her scream sent him over the edge. Thrusting as deep inside her as he possibly could, Kale blasted a load of cum inside her. It was a huge amount of semen as well thanks to her no cumming rule, and the fact that he had been saving it for the last two days. Once he as finished with cumming inside her, both could easily notice that his cock wasn't shrinking in size. Oh no, he could still fuck her, and fuck her he would.

Kale shifted Alexis in his arms, so he was carrying her, and took her up to his bedroom. They would have everything they needed in there, so it would be perfect. She was placed on her feet as Kale crawled onto the bed, and laid on his back. He beckoned her towards him with a single finger, and spoke what he wanted "Your turn, Alexis. You are going to ride me like a good cowgirl, and show you how long you can stay on your bull," he said, chuckling at his little joke.

The cowgirl was Kale's favorite position because not only did he mean he didn't have to do much to pleasure a woman, but it was also extremely sexy to watch. Just the way he could see his cock disappear inside her, the sound that was made as their bodies slapped together, and the sound of her moans. All of them drove him crazy, and he loved that feeling. Alexis was good at it too, and she knew it as well. Evident by the way she asked him how she was doing. Kale could only smile back at her before groaning in pleasure "Fucking amazing," she started going faster after his answer, and he opened his eyes to catch the sight of her breasts move uncontrollably. It was such a sexy display, and he couldn't stop his hands from reaching out to grab her breasts, and play with them while she rode him. The combination of his groans and her moans filled the room, and he wouldn't be surprised if one of their neighbors heard them from how loud they were being. Kale didn't really mind much though because it wasn't like they would know that he was cheating on his wife.

His hands didn't get to play with her breasts for that long as Alexis turned herself around, so she was in the reverse cowgirl. He couldn't play with her breasts now, but he did get to watch her ass ripple each time she came down on him. As well as get a better view of his cock disappearing inside her. Once again, he started throbbing inside her, and would be cumming inside her once more. Even then, he probably still go on forever, but decided to let the next time be their last. As they would both need a rest, and they had plenty of time to have sex during this entire weekend. A couple minutes later, and Kale's hands quickly went to her hips to pull her down on his cock, and he came deep inside her once again. It felt so good to finally be able to cum, but he still wasn't done yet.

After Alexis had her orgasm, he pulled his cock out of her, and shifted them around so she was on all fours in front of him. He took up position in front of her, and his hands gripped her hips "Raise your ass a little higher for me, Alexis," once she followed through with his order, one of his hands spanked her before squeezing the cheek he had spanked. She made a nice ripple, and he did it to the other cheek before being ready to fuck her. His cock rammed inside her in one swift movement, and pounding into her, and drilling her into the bed.

Twas true, most men couldn't last for very long, and while Kale was no exception. He did have an active sex life with Monica before Nikki was born, and that allowed him to last a wee bit longer than most men. Like stated earlier, he very well could go even a fourth round with her, but was going to allow her to have some rest, and call this their final round. He really didn't mind though since he had Alexis all to himself for the entire weekend, and they were going to be fucking like rabbits the entire time. Since this was going to be his third climax as well, Kale was a bit sensitive as well, and couldn't last as long as before. Already he was starting to throb once more inside her, and was ready to fill her up with him cum once more. He wasn't quite thinking about the fact that she could get pregnant from him cumming inside her so much, but his mind made a mental note to talk to her about it after they were satisfied until dinner came around. In which case Kale could control himself a little better, and she would be in for a much different experience.

It didn't take too much longer before he once again buried himself inside her before releasing his sperm, and painting her insides even whiter. He pulled out of her despite still being somewhat hard, but he was starting to soften some "God, you are an amazing fuck, Alexis. So tight, and you seemed to of gotten even tighter during this last round of ours," he chuckled, and moved to her side as he laid in the bed. Getting himself into a position that allowed her to nuzzle into him if she so chose "Anyway, I clearly enjoyed myself. How about you? Did I live up to your expectations, or did I fail as a man?" it was obvious as to what her answer would be, but he wanted to hear it from her.

Kale perked up a bit when she said that he was really going to like dessert. Not that he was overly excited about having dessert after dinner, but because of the way she said it. Alexis was clearly hinting towards something sexy, and he couldn't wait for it "Of course we are still having dinner. I already have something that I have been meaning to cook for everyone soon, but haven't gotten the chance to make it. Figured now would be the perfect time since you could preview it, and tell me if it would be something I could serve to everyone," it was so odd how the two could be completely naked in front of each other, and still be able to talk so casually; Especially after having sex. When she spoke about wanting to go to a club tomorrow, Kale pondered over things before giving her his answer. He had gone to a club before, and while he liked the music they played, the rest of things he didn't really enjoy. It just wasn't his thing, but that was probably more because of his girlfriend at that time, Haleigh, who kept flirting and dancing with other guys. While he only got to dance once with her, and there was two other guys who got multiple. What made matters worse though, was that he knew she had never met them in her entire life.

Still, Kale didn't want to lie to Alexis, and would be honest with her "I'll admit, I'm a little weary on going to a nightclub. I went to one in my younger years with one of my ex-girlfriends, and I really didn't like it too much. I mean, the music was great, but my reason for my un-enjoyment of it was probably due to that ex-girlfriend. She kept dancing with other guys, and some even danced with her twice. While I only got one dance with her, and it was nothing compared to how she was dancing with the other men. I doubt you will do that to me, but I just wanted to let you know that," he kissed her forehead, and smiled at her to help ease any disappoint she may have "But I still want to try it again with you. Maybe I will like it this time around," he turned his head to look at the clock on his nightstand next to the bed, and it was getting close to sunset. He should probably start dinner soon since it would take a wee bit to make. Kale got up off the bed, and headed towards the doorway, but stopped before heading out "You can go do that costume change now, but don't you dare come into the kitchen. I want to surprise you as to what I am making me," he smiled at her again, and left the bedroom to quickly dress himself before heading to the kitchen.

Since he was planning to make the meal for everyone. Kale had already gotten all the ingredients he would need for the dish. All he needed to do now was make it, and that was the fun part for him. He absolutely loved cooking due to his own heritage in the fact that all of the men in his loved to cook. Sure, they would let their wives cook, but it was mainly them who would make every meal. He was no different, and got straight to work on making their dish. He had found it while looking at a website where people could post their recipes, and thought it looked delicious. It was a Tomato Tart, and he knew it would be something that Nikki would enjoy as well. As far as he knew, she liked tomatoes, so there shouldn't be a problem with her not enjoying it.

Kale had just put the Tomato Tart in the oven, and took a seat on the couch to wait for it to finish cooking. He didn't even hear or see that Alexis had returned downstairs until she put her leg over his shoulder. He chuckled, and kissed her inner thigh, but didn't look behind him to see what she was wearing "Thanks. Like I said, it was something I planned on making for everyone, but you might as well be my taste-tester," he didn't even have to look to know that she was wearing something sexy, and something that would keep his eyes glued to her until she took it off, and that was just fine with him. So he tilted his head back, so he was staring up at her, and just as he expected, she was wearing a black lace bustier, and it looked amazing on her "Have I ever told you how sexy you are, Alexis?" he said, giving her a sultry smile "Now then, we still got a couple minutes before the oven goes off. Do I still have to wait until after dinner for you to give me a blowjob, or are you actually going to be a good girl now and give me one?"

Honestly, he would prefer if she gave him one now, but just the idea that he would have to wait longer would probably make him go crazy again. He wasn't going to say anything to her, but he knew that would be what she picked if given a choice.

In just the first few minutes, Kale could already tell that Alexis was much better than his wife at giving head. Monica was good at fellatio, but she always seemed to want to be done with it rather quickly, but Alexis didn't seem to mind dragging it out. To be honest, that was ten times better than just rushing it. She started out by giving his balls some attention, and everything she did earned her a groan of pleasure. He could of swore that he felt himself get even harder while she was sucking on his balls, and he probably could fuck her right after this if they weren't about to have dinner. After she was done there, Alexis moved to his shaft, and first licked him like a lollipop before taking just his head into her mouth. The wink she added before it was also quite sexy, and he smiled at her in a sultry manner before she looked away from him to pay attention to his cock. She really was amazing when it came to giving head. The way she kept taking more and more of his shaft into her mouth with each downward thrust was so good, and he kept groaning in pleasure. His hand moved to the back of her head as he balled up some of her hair in his fist to show just how much he was enjoying her mouth. Kale looked down at her for a moment just to see how she swallowed his cock, but suddenly heard the alarm for the oven going off.

He thought she was going to stop right there, but quickly put her finger up. He stopped trying to get up, and just let Alexis continue. She was going much faster now, but then she surprised him by taking his entire cock into her mouth. She moaned which sent vibrations through his entire shaft, and he moaned with her. She kept doing that until he finally couldn't take it anymore. Kale used his hand which was still balled up with her hair, and pushed her down on his cock. He let himself go, and came down her throat. He was moaning softly in pleasure while doing so, and only stopped once he was done cumming. He let the high of his climax settle down before quickly pulling his pants back up, and rushing to pull his tomato tart out of the oven. Thankfully, she finished him off just in time, and it wasn't burnt.

Kale cut them both a piece of it, and placed it on a plate, giving them both a fork, and napkin "Alright, dinner is ready," he called to her, and sat down at the table. He would of started to eat, but a chef should never eat before his guests do, and he waited for her opinion "So...? How is it?"

Kale smiled back at her when she complimented him on his dish "I'll have to go out and buy the ingredients again, but I will definitely make it for them when they get home," now he finally began eating, but would sneak peeks at Alexis every so often. His mind kept racing as to what she meant by he would love dessert solely because of the way she said it. He had a couple ideas on what it could be, and all of them were equally sexy. They had actually managed to distract that he didn't even notice Alexis had started speaking until he heard kinky. She started explaining what the club was that she wanted to go to with him, and it actually sounded like fun. The last club he went to was just a simple nightclub, but she was interested in going to a BDSM club. Something which he had only heard about, and wanted to go as well. Going there with Alexis was just a more obvious reason to go "Actually, I too have wanted to go to a BDSM club as well. From what I heard about such clubs, they seem interesting, and I think we can even rent private rooms to have a little fun," the idea of having sex in the car while at a drive in theatre was also quite fun "But who says we can't do both? Maybe Sunday we can go to the theatre, and have a little fun."

He chuckled, and went back to eating the tart. They both finished around the same time, and Kale kissed her back before she started speaking. He smiled at her "I enjoyed today as well, but I doubt this will be our last weekend together. Hell, I doubt these days will be our last time having sex. I want to continue this with you even after Monica and Nikki come back," he pushed himself up out of his chair, and wrapped his arms around her waist before kissing and spanking her "Now then, you promised me dessert. Shall I stay here, or do you want me to wait somewhere?"

Kale nodded and made his way to the living room. He could hear Alexis cleaning up in the kitchen, and it gave himself something to focus on so he wasn't going crazy. Once she was done though, he was all alone, and thinking about whatever the hell she was doing in her room. Last he saw, she was carrying a bag up there, but didn't get a good look at the contents of that bag. He supposed that was a good thing though because it meant he would actually be surprised when she revealed things. His cock was completely rock hard by the time she came downstairs, and put a blindfold around his eyes. He chuckled, but let her lead him upstairs to her room. As soon as he did, the smell of chocolate hit his nose, and he felt himself being stripped down. He was definitely right in that whatever she planned was something sexual, but the smell of chocolate had him a bit confused.

It wasn't until she removed his blindfold that he understand, and swore that his cock got a little harder. Both at the knowledge of what they were going to do, and just because Alexis was so damn sexy standing next to him naked. She explained what they were going to do, and what everything was for. Then she painted her name on his chest, licked off the 's', and kissed him. The taste of chocolate was on her lips, and it mixed nicely with her blue lip gloss. Kale could already tell that they were going to have some fun with everything, and figured there was no point in waiting any longer "Then let's get to painting," he chuckled, and took his own paintbrush before dipping it into the chocolate. Just like her, he painted his name across her chest, and used the remaining chocolate to paint a swirl around her belly button. She may have a piercing there, but that didn't mean he couldn't use that to his advantage.

He spent the next couple of minutes painting her body with designs around her breasts, her left cheek, and tracing over her sex. Kale wanted to use the strawberries and marshmellows, but couldn't figure out a way to do that. Suddenly, it hit him, and he excused himself before quickly heading downstairs, taking some whipped cream from the fridge, and heading back upstairs. He smiled as he showed the can to her, and set it down on the table "Once you are on the bed, I'll add a little extra to you," he wondered if she knew what he was planning, though it should be fairly obvious. Nevertheless, he let her paint him as well and gently pushed her down on the bed once she was finished. He grabbed both the whipped cream, and two strawberries. The can was shook well, and Kale sprayed it over both her nipples. Putting a strawberry on both before moving down to her pussy. He sprayed her clit this time, and put a marshmellow there instead before moving back up to her "God, you look so sexy," he chuckled, and bent down slightly to start licking her nipples. Kale had eaten the strawberries first before he started licking off the whipped cream, and moved up to take her lips in a kiss. Once again tasting chocolate on her lips, and letting her taste the whipped cream on his.

Kale would never tire of having her tongue and mouth around his cock. It was always so hot and wet which was something he enjoyed immensely. Watching as Alexis licked all the whipped cream off his cock, and sucked the strawberry off before eating it. All of it was pure sexiness, and made him feel like he could cum right there just watching her. Once she was done though, and showed him her bathtub. Kale got off the bed to join her, and wrapped his arm around her waist as he led her inside "Dessert has been amazing so far, Alexis. Can't wait to see what else you got in store for me," he chuckled, and spanked her ass before he climbed into the shower. Most of the chocolate on his lower body washed off, and already started making the water brown, but that was to be expected from getting into the bathtub. He helped her get inside as well, and pulled her onto his lap while also pulling her close to him "Also, my dessert was quite the sexy thing, and I have a feeling she is going to enjoy what might happen after we get cleaned up," he kissed her with the chocolate lipstick she painted on him, and placed his forehead against hers. A smile was on his face as he just stared at her, and took in her beauty.

A part of Kale felt terrible at the fact that he was cheating on Monica with their child's babysitter, but that was miniscule in comparison to the part of him that wished Alexis was older, or that he could of been younger so they could meet earlier. Maybe then, she could be his wife and they could be doing these same exact kind of things that they were doing now. His cock was still rock hard both from his own arousal, and from watching her lick the whipped cream off his entire length. He was going to need something to tide him over until they were cleaned up, and had the perfect thing "Alexis, be a doll and mount me. You don't have to ride me, but I don't need to tell you for you to understand how hard I am right now. Simple grinding will do me wonders though if you are up for it," he chuckled, and noticed the bottle of champagne beside them "While you are doing that, how about I pour us some champagne?"

He slid the table a little closer to him, and sat up a bit. Both to allow Alexis to slide him inside her a little easier, and so he could pop the cork on the bottle. He shook it up as per customary whenever he opened up a bottle of champagne, and let the cork fly off while the bubbles popped out of the top. Some of the liquid squirting out as well before he was able to pour it into the glasses. He filled them only half-full since they weren't out to get drunk, and handed one to Alexis. Kale suddenly got the urge to ask her how she got this idea, and knew there was no harm in asking. He took a small sip from his glass before asking "So...What gave you the idea to do all this? Was it just a spur of the moment kind of thing, or did something you heard, read, or saw make you want to do it?"

Back
Top Bottom