Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teaching Teacher (Raziel and FemShep)

She chuckled and replied "Then I'll have to stop.doing that I guess. I didn't realise how short they were when I bent over, mabe that's why so many students ask to go to the restroom at the same time." She teased and let him pull down her skirt to reveal her thin white, black laced panties.

His fingers slowly went over the lip of her panties, smirking. “And yet you are mine. Fancy that.” His lips found her neck, kissing and nipping as his hand pulled her panties down and off.

Skylar smirked as his fingers went over the lip of her panties. She moaned silently as his lips met her neck nibbing her as he pulled her panties off. Her lips found his neck and she kissed and sucked on his neck, her hands pressing him down on her naked body.

His fingers went along her thigh, fingers slowly stroking along the soft skin before sliding up, slowly stroking her lips. A soft groan left his lips at her own work, his head tilted. “I have half a mind to just tease you all weekend, make you wait for after school Monday to get any sort of release.”

She whispered in his ear "You're not that cruel are you? I wouldn't want give you detention for being so cruel." Then she nibbled his ear moaning softly from his touch.

His fingers worked slowly, stroking her lips before spreading them, a finger finding her clit and starting a slow, lazy stroke over it. “Oh, I’m that cruel.” He whispered back, low and deep. “But it would be the best orgasm of your life.”

Skylar moaned softly as he rubbed her clit slow and lazily. "Alright baby. Only if you can make me have the most amazing orgasm I'll ever have." She whispered back, her lips then began to suck on his earlobe, still moaning softly in his ear

Ryan smirked as he heard her admission and moaning, his finger stroking slow, but speeding up, shifting every so often from a rough rub to rubbing around it. After a minute his finger slid down, sliding into her, thrusting deep, fast.

As his finger worked faster her moans grew louder and more frequent. A smile grew on her face when she felt Ryan's fingers slip into her causing her nails to dig in his back lightly

His finger was soon matched with another inside her, doing fast, deep thrusts, pushing her further and further… and then he stopped, when she was just at the edge of her orgasm, stopping her from hitting it. He brought his fingers up, licking them clean. “Delicious.”

Skylar's moans grew louder as he inserted another finger inside of her and increased his speed as his fingers pushed in and pulled out of her. She felt her orgasm coming, but stopped when he pulled his fingers out to.lick them. She smirked at his comment and replied in a joking tone "You truly are cruel to me."

“If you think this is cruel to you, you haven’t seen the start of it, baby.” He smirked, kissing her neck. “I could make it much worse.”

Ryan let out a low, playful growl against her ear, breathing hot to tease her. “Oh, I could have you chained up downstairs with a machine that will keep you on the edge for hours. Or I could make you wear a vibrator at low power until you absolutely begged me to fuck you.”

The growl he made in her ear followed by his intimating whisper made her only want him more. She smiled and asked in a low, but seductive tone. "Is that a promise or are you just giving me false hope?"

“Oh, that’s a promise.” He retorted in a matching tone, nipping her earlobe before sitting back on the chair, looking her in the eye, waiting.

Skylar smirked and moved to sit on his lap facing him and sitting so his cock was in front of front of her. She kissed his neck while her hands started to stroke his cock slowly and gently

Ryan sat relaxed in the seat, eyes closing as he let a low groan leave his lips. “Mmm, Skylar, you know just how to work me over.” His hips pressed forward, rubbing his length against her for just a moment to tease before relaxing.

Skylar smiled and chuckled feeling him.teasing her. She groaned softly in his ear as she nibbled on his ear and stroked his cock slowly gaining speed

“Mmm…” It was a pausing sound with every pump she made, his head tilting to bare itself to her lips. “Such a tease, baby.”

Ryan smirked, leaning forward, whispering hot in her ear. “Get me off, make me cum, however you feel like doing it.”

Skylar smirked and moved off of his lap to sit on her knees on the ground before him. She stroked his hard cock, but her lips pushed against his tip until his tip was completely in her watering mouth

A low groan left his lips as his eyes closed, head tilting back as he relaxed and enjoyed the expert movements of her mouth on him. “Damn good, Skylar.” He muttered.

She pushed her lips working down his shaft, curling and rubbing her tongue against his throbbing shaft. Her moans sent vibrations down his entire.length. Soon she lips touched his base and his tip was in her throat.

Back
Top Bottom