Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teaching Teacher (Raziel and FemShep)

Ryan nodded. “Yes, this is very true. Go ahead and get showered up, I’ll shower up after you. And I know exactly what you are thinking, and no I’m not going to join you. We’ll just take up the whole day doing nothing that needs to be done otherwise.”

Skylar laughed and replied "How did you know I would ask? Was it that obvious?" She laughed again waiting until he answered before doing anything more.

“It’s like I can read your mind, baby. Now go get washed up. We have things to move here, and I’m eager to see this learning method of yours.”

"Alright, alright." She chuckled getting up and going to take a shower. The warm water felt heavenly after all the excitement from last night and this morning. Soon she got out of the shower realising the only clothes she brought were the ones from last night. Wrapping her body in a towel she returned to Ryan and asked "Do you mind if I wear something of yours? My only clothes are the ones from last night and they must be flithy." She explained to him

Ryan simply laid back on the bed, thinking to himself the whole time she was in the shower. When she came out, dressed in only a towel, he couldn’t help but lick his lips as he looked her over. But soon enough he stood, walking past her to the shower, although his hand took a moment to pat her rear with a little force, gripping lightly through the tower. “I would normally say just wear the towel, but you’re mine, and I don’t share well. So yeah, go for it, put something of mine on.” And then he disappeared into the bathroom.

Skylar did smirk a little as he pat and lightly gripped her rear and chuckled softly "Thanks babe." She replied then went to change. She found a white shirt of his that wasn't too big on her and a pair of jeans that with the help of a belt fit her well enough.

Ryan took his time in the shower, relaxing under the water before washing himself down decently well. After all, he did just have sex twice in 8 hours. He dried off, wrapping the towel around his hips before going back into his room. He took a few moments to dress, not caring if she watched. After grabbing boxers, jeans, and a button up shirt and getting dressed, he turned to her. “Alright, let’s get going. You can drive.”

Skylar smiled and replied "Sure thing." Then found the keys to her car and lead him to it. She drove him to her small apartment that she could afford with a teachers salary. The inside was nice, but not very decorated since she didn't have the time or money, but it did have a couch and dining table as well as a couple of pictures of her family that she rarely talked to. She walked into her room and started packing up her clothes.

Ryan was rather quiet, both in the car and in Skylar’s apartment. He slowly strolled the place, looking over everything as she packed clothes. The first thing he started boxing was her pictures. “Looks like you’re upgrading living quarters, huh?” He said, looking at her through the doorway before going back to packing the pictures for her. He was sure they were important for her.

"I tried to make it more comfortable, but you know. Looks like I won't have to worry about anymore huh?" She smiled as she finished packing and saw him packing her pictures. She didn't say anything about it, since she did like the pictures, but never really saw the people in them anymore

“Nope, you’ll always have a place to stay. Of course, helping with the bills will make sure of that.” He chuckled as he closed the box, turning to her. “Is there anything else you want to pack up for now? We can always come back later, of course, but why bother with two trips if it’s necessary?”

Skylar chuckled and replied "Of course I'll help with the bills why wouldn't I?" Then she looked around seeing nothing else she really needed and answered "No I think I'm all set. We can go now."

“I know people who would have freeloaded off my place. I’m grateful that you aren’t one of them, although if circumstances were better you would be the only one allowed to.” He smiled at her words, moving and taking her bag of clothes, carrying them out of the house. “Alright, let’s go.”

Skylar gave a nod back and returned to the car. After they returned home she carried her stuff inside and asked "Where should I put these?" She didn't want to upset him so she asked just in case

“You can put your clothes up in my closet. I’ll let you decide where you want your pictures to be put up, I don’t mind where.” He put the box for her pictures on a chair before sitting down, turning the television on.

"Alright." She answered and moved her clothes into the closet unpacking them as Ryan watched TV. After a while she was finished and without telling him found a black sharpie and walked into the bathroom. After awhile she was finished with what she wanted to do and came back outside wearing loose sleep shorts and shirt. "Ready for your lesson?" She asked standing nearby

Ryan was silent the whole time she packed and did her setup, unknown to him. When he heard her voice, he smiled, turning his head. “Ready for my lesson? Sure am. Tell me, baby, what is this lesson plan of yours for me?”

"Well just reading and repeating the same thing over and over until you finally remember it. I'm gonna try something different." She started and lower her shirt to show her collar bone with the information he needed to remember written in sharpie written in a sentence or two. "This is only the beginning baby." She teased

Ryan smirked as she lowered the collar of her shirt to show off the writing on her body. “Skylar, I don’t think EATING the words will help much, either. And I’ll be far too distracted to read them off you, baby.”

She smiled and replied "But take your time, slowly undress me and read what I've written. Maybe it'll stick in your mind, besides my body seems to always be on your mind." She teased kissing him softly

“I think you just want me to get rock hard during tests.” He chuckled as he shifted, grabbing her wrist lightly and pulling her onto his lap. “Undress you slowly? You mean the complete opposite of what you want?” His fingers slowly pulled on her collar, revealing word after word, before slowly peeling her shirt off. “Damn you made a mess on yourself.”

"Well that would be interesting to see you handle." She chuckled and replied "I've would've gotten messy either way baby." She teased and unclasped her bra for him showing only a few words were written on her breast

Ryan chuckled as he leaned forward, taking one of her nipples between his lips, gently nipping and tugging it. “Skylar, they’re going to think you take your work so seriously that you put vocabulary on you as a tramp stamp and on your thighs at this rate.”

Skylar smiled and watched him nip and tug her nipple while wrapping her arms around his neck. "Well I do take my job seriously. Look how far I went to teach you outside of school? The best part is that you'll be the only student to see it." She teased

“I’ll be the only student to see it if you don’t bend over in those short skirts, you mean.” He chided, as his other hand went to her breast, a free hand going to her shorts and sliding them off, slowly moving one side down, then the next, a complex shimmy.

Back
Top Bottom