Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teaching Teacher (Raziel and FemShep)

Ryan moved automatically, his arm shifting to roll Skylar against him, pulling her against his side. “Don’t think of putting any sort of distance between us.” He chuckled, turning his head to kiss her forehead. “If you want to cuddle, actually cuddle me, not my arm.”

She chuckled softly and replied "I didn't know if you would let me." She laid her hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek. She put her hand on his chest holding onto him. As she looked at him she smiled and wondered how was her life gonna vbe changed, by this single night. She hoped it would be for the better

Ryan shifted slightly under her, a hand moving to run slowly through her hair, feeling the soft strands between his fingers. “You didn’t ask. That is never a good thing.” He stretched lightly before shifting his head, resting his cheek lightly against her forehead. “What was tomorrow? The last hour blasted the time out of my mind.”

She chuckled slightly and replied "I think it's Saturday tomorrow. If I remember correctly." She smiled as he rested his cheek against her forehead and adoring the way he ran his fingers through her hair.

“Saturday? Hmm… Alright.” He shifted slightly, then sat up, shifting her and pulling the blanket out from under her, then slid it over them, rolling her onto her side and sliding behind her, his chest to her back and an arm wrapped around her hips. “I’m sure you’ll enjoy staying over here more and more, so get comfortable tonight, at least.” He buried his face in her hair for a moment before pulling his head back onto a pillow to sleep. It was only a few minutes before he was out.

Skylar smiled at the way he held her with such love and care she hasn't felt in years. It felt so wonderful to be in a man's arms again. He was right, she was gonna be coming back more and more, because she liked him a lot, hell she might even love him. But for now she fell asleep happy and peacefully in his arms

It was sometime late in the night that Ryan woke up for; a short time, lifting his head and looking around in the darkness, wondering what happened. It took a long moment for the prior evening to come back to him, and as he looked at Skylar’s sleeping figure, he smiled. He leaned his head down, kissing her shoulder in a few spots before whispering. “Skylar, you are mine, and I am yours.” Before his head hit the pillow once more and he drifted asleep again.

A smile grew across her lips as if she heard him in her deep sleep. She cuddled him tightly and lovingly in her sleep as he fell back asleep. She woke up before him, use to.waking up.really early as a teacher and smiled as she still felt him holding her tightly, as if he was afraid she would be gone when he woke up. But honestly she didn't want to leave. Hell she would move in if she could.

He slept for a long time, longer than he usually did. Even so, he held onto her close, sleeping sound. It would be another half hour or so after she woke before his own eyes opened up, and he smiled softly as he looked at her form, fingers lazily trailing along her hip, unsure if she was awake yet or not.

Feeling his hands trailing her hips she smiled and softly and sweetly greeted "Good morning Ryan." She looked at him smiling brightly and kissing his cheel softly before running her fingers softly through his hair

Ryan smiled at that, feeling her fingers in his hair as his eyes closed to enjoy the soft feeling. He shifted her, so her chest was pressed to his own, and he kissed her, a soft embrace. “Good morning, Skylar. Will you be moving in with me soon? I think your ongoing company would be the best.” His hand that was at her hip was now at the base of her spine, slowly stroking at the flesh there, his other hand around her and fingers going through her hair.

She smiled brightly as he moved so their chests touched and enjoying the feel of his fingers in her hair. Hearing him mention moving in with him made her smile a bit more. "I didn't know you'd want me to move in so quickly." She chuckled then finished "Well if you help me I could get moved in tomorrow if that'll make you happy." She kissed him softly and lovingly with her hands on his shoulders

If his hardon wasn’t apparent pressed against her generous rear, it would have been noticed pressing against the small of her abdomen. But he ignored it as he smiled at her, leaning in to kiss her once more. “A small move in, at least. We can’t have you change your address until I graduate, or people would notice. But you can live here, of course! I would never say no to that. We can get some of your stuff and you can be in tomorrow if you wish.”

She smiled sweetly and replied "Right just a little bit for now." Then she chuckled before adding "And before and after that we'll have time to.kill all on our own." She teased then kissing him again. "What do you say Ryan? Do you have a morning wood?" She asked teasing him, whispering in his ear

“We’ll have a lot of time to kill.” Ryan chuckled, kissing her softly in return, his arms bringing her close, tight against him. Then he heard that teasing whisper in his ear, and a small shiver went down his spine. His lips found her ear, nipping her earlobe before he whispered low, deep into her ear. “I’ve had wood every class period I’ve had with you. Why is a hard on now surprising?”

She closed her eyes adoring his lips on her ear sucking it just the way she loved it. Hearing his comment made her chuckle and replied "No wonder you tried so hard to not get up during class." She teased then added "There's nothing wrong with that." Her hand slipped down and started to slowly stroke his length whispering "Not at all."

A low groan was the reward for that slow stroke she started with, that and that hot whisper she gave him. “Mmm… nothing wrong with that. But I’m sure taking you, bending you over your desk, and fucking you in the middle of class wouldn’t be smiled upon.” His hips slowly shifted, moving in tandem with her hand, the head of his length lightly brushing along her stomach with the movement.

"Hmm only if I was teaching sex ed. Then you could do that in middle of class. But one of these days your gonna fuck me on my desk right?" She whispered nippling his ear as she stroked him harder and faster. "I'm gonna make it hard for you to not attack me during class." She teased

Soft groans and moans were leaving his throat now at semi-regular intervals, but he couldn’t help but smirk as he heard her whispered teases. “Oh, if the room is empty, sure. But not during class. If you keep pressing it, though, oh… I have plans for you, then. And you will be begging me to please you afterwards. And your desk will soon have many uses.”

"That better be a promise or else I'll have to punish you. And I think I came up with an effective way to help you study. You'll love it I promise." She smirked then licked his neck after stroking him until he was hard she whispered "I wanna try something."

“Oh, you’ll have to punish me? And how, exactly, would you punish me?” It was a teasing taunt, even as he felt her lick his neck, and a groan left his throat. “An effective way for me to study? And what do you want to try?” He was hard even before she touched him, but now he was throbbing, pulsing with need in her hand.

"Oh I'll punish you like you did to me in your basement. Only I might been a bit rougher then you were with me. I know you'll love my new idea for you. You'll have to wait until this afternoon to see." She smirked and felt his throbbing in her hand and asked "Do you think it's fair you got to taste me, but I haven't tasted you yet?"

“If you could chain me up, that is.” He chuckled even as he squirmed, her hand stopped moving on him, and it had felt so good. “And I can wait until this afternoon to hear your ideas. But for now.” A hand slid up her back, fingers burying into her hair. “Is that fair? I don’t know. Tell me, is it fair?”

"No it's no. I'd say I see what you taste like. And don't underestimate me Ryan." She replied kissing him and rolled so he was on his back and she laid on top of him. "I can be a bit surprising." She teased and started stroking him hard and fast again, her lips kissing him deeply and passionately

She hardly had to give any effort to move him, his body did so almost automatically, laying on his back as she moved onto him, and her deep and passionate kiss was returned twofold, a low groan from her fast stroke on him. But he broke that kiss soon enough so he could speak. “Well, then by all means, taste me. Take your fill of me. But remember, you won’t surprise me. I have high hopes that you could take what you want if push comes to shove, Skylar.”

Back
Top Bottom