Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teaching Teacher (Raziel and FemShep)

Skylar smiled as she saw him put her legs over his shoulders, loving every second she saw him like this. Her smile grew larger as he seemed to love her shaved bare womanhood and watched him as he kissed her in her sweetest spot. Her eyes widened as she felt his tongue licking her clit. A moan escaped her lips as she closed her eyes and arched her back softly. "...Ryan..." She groaned in pleasure as she grew more lustful and desire for him

Ryan heard that groan of a word on her lips, and chuckled, as he kissed her clit. “Yes, Skylar?” He didn’t give her time to answer as his tongue darted forward once more, swirling and flicking her bud, every so often sliding down, swirling around her entrance before going back up to her most sensitive zone. Every so often his lips wrapped around it, gently sucking, tongue flicking wildly on her before releasing her to tease once more.

Skylar moaned loudly as he sucked and licked her sweetest place. The feeling of his lips and tongue tasting her was almost too much for her to handle. Her back arched more from the amazing feeling he was giving her. She didn't want him to stop, but he did she moaned "No...Ryan..don't stop...please"

Ryan chuckled to himself as he heard that plea from her, his tongue taking several slow, long flicks against her clit. “Don’t stop?” He mused to himself. “Why should I keep going? Does it feel just that good? Or should I stop? Maybe there is something better I can do right here for you…”

Skylar looked down at him and replied "It felt amazing but...what do you have in mind that's 'better'?" She asked curiously. What more could he do while she was hung up like this? She didn't know what he had in store for her, but she was curious, even a bit thrilled, to find out.

Ryan smiled, standing up, keeping one of her legs on his shoulder to keep her open to him, far open, while the other leg was let down to hang to the floor. “What do I have in mind that is ‘Better’?” He chuckled, a hand going down, undoing his jeans before pushing both them and his boxers off, leaving his hard length bare, which was quickly moved to rub his head against her womanhood. “This.”

Skylar smiled as she saw him undo his pants and pushed them off along woth his boxers. She looked down admiring his large thick hard length, it was better then she thought it would. "You're right. That is better and it's so big too." She complimented in a teasing, but pleased tone. Feeling it teasing her, almost made her lose it.

Ryan grinned at that, leaning in, kissing her shoulder. “You think so? I’m sure you’ve had a better one in the past.” He shifted his length, a hand on her hips to guide her, before slowly, ever so slowly, he slid into her, inch by slow inch, a low groan coming from his throat, near her ear.

Skylar smiled as he kissed her shoulder and commented to her, but before he did anything she whispered in his ear "You would be surprised." Then moaned softly as he finally enter her tight and awaiting womanhood. Each inch that pushed past her lower lips she moaned, each sounding louder then the last. She was even more turned on as he groaned in her ear and started licking and nibbling his neck and ear as she moaned near his ear.

Somehow, a shiver went down his spine at that declaration, and in his mind wondered about that. A low groan left his lips as he felt her own on his neck and ear, even as his hips continued their slow entrance of her, until he was buried to the hilt inside her. “What do you mean?”

Skylar moaned loudly adoring the feel of his thickness inside of her tight wet womanhood feeling him throbbing deep inside of her. When he stopped she felt her walls grip tightly around his member never wanting him to leave her. She chuckled softly and replied "I've been with a few guys, but none has a size quite as big as yours. You're the biggest to be inside of me." She smirked as she whispered that in his ear and nibbled his ear moaning

That shiver in his spine returned and intensified. So honest she was, practically begging for more. He grinned even as he moaned into her ear, from her tight grip to her nibbling on his ear. “And the last one to be in you, because I want you. Always, now.” He pulled his head back, giving her little time before kissing her, hot, deep, tongue delving into her mouth to dance with her own, her taste strong. His hips slowly pulled back, to the tip, before surging back into her, slow, long thrusts that wouldn’t give up.

Skylar smiled brightly at what he had to say and replied "Good. Cause I don't know how I'll live without you now." Then she kissed him back deep and passionately, her tongue dancing with his. Feeling him pull all the way back then thrush into her slowly made her moan softly and groan "Yes Ryan..mmm" Then returned to passionately kissing him again

Ryan couldn’t help but grin at that, kissing deeply, needily as he kept a slow, even rhythm deep inside her, enjoying the feeling of every grip and pulse inside of her. “Skylar.” It was a low groan of need. “I suppose these cuffs are unnecessary now. Should I take them off, take you to somewhere a little better for this?”

Skylar smiled and replied "Ryan. I loved this from the very beginning. I want you to know that, but honestly. I almost lost all feeling in my arms, but yes. You don't need to handcuff me anymore. I want you. I need you. Take me somewhere where you can fuck me until I beg for you to stop." She whispered in his ear. Her voice full of lust and desire for him

Oh, that sent a flame through Ryan’s body, and his length pulsed inside her, enough where she could feel the jump. “Every day, every hour, I would love to take you to bliss.” It was a groan into her ear, as a hand went up, undoing her hands one, then the other, pulling them to his neck. He slid out of her, pulling her bra and shirt off finally, and scooping their clothes up before taking her hand, leading her upstairs, to the first then the second floor, opening a door. His bedroom was roomy but not too extravagant, his bed large enough for both of them comfortably. But he didn’t give her enough time to look around, tossing their clothes into a pile on the floor before tossing her onto the bed, blanketing her and kissing her deep as he plunged his length into her once more.

Skylar felt relief from her arms and shoulders as he finally freed her. Her arms were a bit sore, but that didn't stop her from letting him take her hand and lead her to his room. Before she had the chance to look she felt him take her and toss her on the bed. Her lips met his again as she laid flat on her back with her arms wrapped around his neck. Her moans continued as he pushed into her again, her walls eagerly accepting his member once again.

His hips had taken a little more eager movement, and an easier movement unhindered by standing and holding her. Deep, faster thrusts were met with soft moan after moan against her ear. “Skylar. Oh you’re so damn good.” It was a low growl as he nipped her earlobe, then her neck, his arms wrapping around her and holding her close to him.

Her moans her louder as he thrusted into her deeper and faster. Her arms pressed against his back, pressing him harder against her. His nibbles and licks only making her moan and want more. "Ah! Ah! Harder Ryan! Aah!" She cried out then nibbling his neck

His moans were coming at a steady pace, and his hips were speeding up, harder and faster into her as she wanted it, each thrust going to the hilt. "Skylar." It was a low groan of need right into her ear, almost a whisper, begging for her to be pleased with what he was doing to her. "I'm getting close. You feel so good... so good."

As his thrust grew harder and faster her moans grew louder and more frequent. Her nails dug into his back as she felt the bed shaking wildy and heard surprising squeaking noises as his thrushs pushed hard enough into her. Her walls gripped his member tightly milking it, hoping for his release. She couldn't hold back anymore and cried out "Aaa-aah! I'm gonna cum!" Seconds later she came on his member as it plunged into her

Ryan felt the liquid heat coat his length even more as she pulsed and squeezed, and it was only a few more thrusts before he came as well, hot cum filling her on the inside with one, two, three thrusts before laying buried in her. Subconsciously, he knew she wouldn’t get pregnant from it, because of the accident, although he didn’t think about it now. He merely held her to him, his head next to hers, breathing deep and heavy.

Skylar moaned loudly as he finally came inside of her. Finally feeling his hot cum filling her insides up and she didn't have to worry about pregnancy, so she had complete bliss from feeling him explode inside her. She breathed heavily and held onto him tightly trying to recover from their explosive orgasms.

Ryan held her for a long few minutes, slowly calming his beating heart and getting his breath back. It was a bit before he finally slid himself from her, a low groan in his throat before he rolled onto his back next to her, his eyes closing, going into thought. This was a good thing, he had to admit.

Skylar took a little longer to calm down her racing heart, but when it finally returned to normal she look over at Ryan. She felt the need to cuddle him so she gently grabbed his arm and nuzzled him lovingly. She closed her eyes just loving the fact that he was there

Back
Top Bottom