Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fully Operational (StormWolfsong & AeonTralion)

S

StormWolfsong

The large crate was delivered to the home late in the afternoon, inside was the newest female model of the CAR492. Only five families were receiving the prototype, programmed to see to the mundane needs of the house owners. As soon as the crate was unloaded, she heard the command word spoken and from within the crate, the voluptuous young android stepped, her body covered by a simple black short dress that fell mid-thigh and allowed for a view of her ample breasts. There was no telling what went through the creators mind, she could not possibly know, but she did know that her programming kicked in immediately. She had been programmed with the schedule of all those in the home and a voice print to recognize those that belonged there and those that didn’t. It was the first part of programming that all CAR’s were given.

The first thing the CAR did was begin cleaning, she was equipped with a learning chip that would allow her to process information and adapt the more she experienced. She could review conversations she heard to learn speech patterns and incorporate them into her own. It would be up to her new family to give her a name, though she had enough of an artificial intelligence that she was free to speak of what she thought. As she cleaned she reviewed her programming parameters and spoke them softly aloud, “To see to the protection and health of those I serve, to see they are happy with my performance and to adapt to their needs.”

She knew the building specs for her body in human terms were to say that she had been built with a C cup breast size, her hair was what humans called fiery red, her eyes were a pale green and the rest of her body was in the words of one of the men where she was created, ‘absolutely perfect and tempting’. She didn’t quite know what that meant but she assumed it was a good thing or they would not have sent her to her new owners. With an on board chip that allowed her to track time and date, she also had the knowledge of important dates for her new family.

Once she finished cleaning, she moved back to the kitchen where she began baking a cake. It took little effort and within an hour a two tier chocolate cake with raspberry frosting was cooling on the counter, covered for protection. Had she been human she would have burned herself on the pans as she had taken them out, not yet familiar with the caution humans had to use. Afterwards she looked around and found something to use to begin cooking a full meal for her new owner.

An hour later when she heard the front door open, she moved toward it and with a smile greeted, “Happy Birthday sir, I come with a message. ‘Happy birthday cousin, I hope you enjoy her,’ end message. Your meal is in the oven, I baked you a cake, is there anything else I can do for you, sir?”

StormWolfsong said:
The large crate was delivered to the home late in the afternoon, inside was the newest female model of the CAR492. Only five families were receiving the prototype, programmed to see to the mundane needs of the house owners. As soon as the crate was unloaded, she heard the command word spoken and from within the crate, the voluptuous young android stepped, her body covered by a simple black short dress that fell mid-thigh and allowed for a view of her ample breasts. There was no telling what went through the creators mind, she could not possibly know, but she did know that her programming kicked in immediately. She had been programmed with the schedule of all those in the home and a voice print to recognize those that belonged there and those that didn’t. It was the first part of programming that all CAR’s were given.

The first thing the CAR did was begin cleaning, she was equipped with a learning chip that would allow her to process information and adapt the more she experienced. She could review conversations she heard to learn speech patterns and incorporate them into her own. It would be up to her new family to give her a name, though she had enough of an artificial intelligence that she was free to speak of what she thought. As she cleaned she reviewed her programming parameters and spoke them softly aloud, “To see to the protection and health of those I serve, to see they are happy with my performance and to adapt to their needs.”

She knew the building specs for her body in human terms were to say that she had been built with a C cup breast size, her hair was what humans called fiery red, her eyes were a pale green and the rest of her body was in the words of one of the men where she was created, ‘absolutely perfect and tempting’. She didn’t quite know what that meant but she assumed it was a good thing or they would not have sent her to her new owners. With an on board chip that allowed her to track time and date, she also had the knowledge of important dates for her new family.

Once she finished cleaning, she moved back to the kitchen where she began baking a cake. It took little effort and within an hour a two tier chocolate cake with raspberry frosting was cooling on the counter, covered for protection. Had she been human she would have burned herself on the pans as she had taken them out, not yet familiar with the caution humans had to use. Afterwards she looked around and found something to use to begin cooking a full meal for her new owner.

An hour later when she heard the front door open, she moved toward it and with a smile greeted, “Happy Birthday sir, I come with a message. ‘Happy birthday cousin, I hope you enjoy her,’ end message. Your meal is in the oven, I baked you a cake, is there anything else I can do for you, sir?”

As the crowd of his co-workers gathered round, singing 'Happy Birthday' with their plastered smiles on their faces, Finn Lawson couldn't help but feel a touch of anger and pity for these poor, helpless drones. Could they be any more ignorant?

Julian from accounting forced a piece of cake into his hands, Susan from HR handed him a glass of coke, and they all aplauded while his boss stood in the back, silent, trying to hide his embarassment and keep from making eye contact with Finn.

The pink slip was still sitting on Finn's desk. The Employer's Notes field had been briefly filled out, scratched out as easily as one signs a check: "Downsizing. Clean out desk by the end of the day. -T.S."

Astonished, Finn had begun clearing out his things, putting them into the copy paper box they'd provided, and once the job was done, he'd decided to grab his unneeded lunch from the break room, grab his box, and head out while everyone was 'in that big business meeting' Susan had mentioned this morning.

Now he wished he'd just forgotten it.

For an hour, Finn made nice, talking with Steven and Paul, the IT guys that provided the tech he reviewed, and their publishing staff. Susan even pecked him on the cheek and slipped her phone number into his hand before he told them that he 'needed to get back to the old grind' and shot his red-eared, angry and befuddled former oss a harsh, hateful look.

He walked out of the office, box under his left arm, and sighed audibly as he handed in his badge and laniard to Jeff, the fifty-something security guard who just gave him a wan smile. "You'll be alright, Finn... you've got a bright future ahead of you." Finn forced a smile, shook his hand and said 'thanks' before letting the door close behind him.

As he walked towards his smartcar, he shoved his right hand into his pocket, fingers feeling a scrap of paper. He tugged it out, unfolding it dexterously with one hand. He'd all but forgotten about Susan's phone number. He looked up at the windows of the office, and much to his dismay, there she was, blonde and thin, looking down at him.

She waved slowly, looking sad.

He waved back, getting into his car.

For the first twenty miles, the black-haired thirty year old cursed into the mirrors, studying his own angry blue eyes and realizing just how pale office life had made him. For ten miles, he was morose, wondering if he had deserved this. For the last fifteen, he came to terms, resigning himself to go out for a big meal and relax on his several months of savings for at least a week before trying this shit again.

He parked the car, lit a cigarette, and headed for the front door of his sleek and modern white home. It was expansive, having four bedrooms, two and a half baths, it housed Finn, his labrador retriever Sophie, and his elderly grandfather, Jack, who was well beyond senile, he was all-but catatonic and never said more than two words words. One of the bedrooms was for each of the men, a third was an office for Finn, and the fourth was a library for Jack and Sophie, primarily.

He entered, and froze in the entryway, unable to even remove his shoe as he stared at the lovely intruder before him. He listened to her message, the soot on his cigarette threatening to give way. It had taken him nearly thirty seconds to realize she wasn't human, a new record!

"...Rebecca got me a... she got me a CAR Android?" He straightened and walked around her, eying her with the eyes of an ex-Tech Score Hug writer, noting her splendid body and the way she moved. The resemblance to a real woman was uncanny!

"You've got to be the newest model, you're a 492 right? One of the prototypes? How the hell did Rebecca...?" He shook his head in disbelief, but then smiled at her. "Well, whatever she did, this makes up for the car she wrecked and then some, I'd say. Welcome home, the first thing you can do for me is lay off the 'sir' business. I'm just Finn-" a flash of online videos danced through his mind, "...unless I order you otherwise in private. Understood? Follow."

He kicked off his shoes and walked to the kitchen, tugging off his tie as he did. He examined the cake and the meal with interest, amazed at the stock recepies they'd provided her. He did a taste test, and was astonished. He nodded to her, raising a brow. "Mmm! This is amazing, you're going to be a world of help, ...uh... hmm. I've always been bad at assigning names to Androids... for the website, we were assigned stock names to use for the articles. Did you come with any stock names as suggestions?" If not, he'd most likely call her Lily, the name he'd used for his CAR486 review. He crossed his arms and looked her over again, his pants feeling a tad tighter this time. She was exquisite, to say the least.

The CAR looked at her new owner, her eyes giving way to a human like expression of wonder as she saw his reaction to her. Her programming was such that she was given to use varied reactions and to appear more human in all aspects. While she would learn what expressions were best for situations, for now she went with the basics her programming said were more pleasing to humans. It was her default ‘friendly’ setting.

As he walked around her, she followed his movement with her head and nodded, “Yes, I am the 492 model prototype, one of five female versions being released pre-launch.” Being told to call him by his name and not sir, she nodded offering yet another smile. “I understand, Finn.” She tried out his name and followed him as directed; it was a new thing to her, using names. Her programming had been created over three months ago, her body completed a month ago but she was only activated one week ago. When they reached the kitchen, she watched him curiously, taking in the nuances of how he moved and his expressions and looking for anything that would give her reason to think he was displeased.

When he asked whether she had come with stock names she nodded, “The stock names for this model are Cora, Ellie, and Lana. Currently among favored alternate names used by males are Cum Guzzler, Cock sucker, and Slut.” There were no intonations in her voice when she mentioned the names before adding, “Of course if none of those please you I have over two hundred other names that were added into my data banks.”

She moved around to adequately dish out the meal on a regular plate as she had barely taken it out when he arrived. She had however noticed the tension in him and added another question, “Would you like a massage to ease the tension I detect in your frame after you have eaten? I am programmed for massage therapy, chiropractic use as well as domestic household duties.” She informed him, her head tilted slightly to the side as she placed the plate before him. She knew from the data she had received that many males enjoyed a massage and the muscles in their bodies if left tense could cause other problems for their body later. As it was her primary function to look after Finn, she needed to make certain that she kept watch over his health in all aspects.

Finn listened to the android with great interest. She was a lovely gift, and the perfect thing to brighten his day, given his circumstances. Her body was well built and sensual, he wondered how precise her sexual processes would be, but then wondered if he dared try them. If this was a gift from Rebecca, she might've even had her bugged before the delivery, just to embarass him. He shook his head clear of those thoughts.

He laughed when he heard the names, blushing a bit. "Ellie! I like that, I may call you El for short, Ellie my sweet. You can respond to those last three too, though I don't know if I'll ever find a need to call you those things, hahah!" But then she moved up to him, her perky synthetic body just begging to be put to the test. He swallowed hard, deciding to give in... but only a little bit, and definitely not more.

"A massage...? Sure, my shoulders are really tense from today... I-I'll sit on the couch." Fiss did as he'd said, lighting up a cig as he went, discarding his work jacket and flopping down on the cool red leather sofa. He smiled at his new companion. "Be easy on ym old shoulders, though... don't want you to break anything, okay, El?" He smiled, turning on the news, trying to drown out the thoughts of what the night might hold.

Back
Top Bottom