Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To be more clear..

I see a lot of people here are very almost too descriptive about characters and settings, almost with too high of a demand that they expect people to go along with. I love roleplay but I don't like when it becomes almost comical. It can be much nicer if more basic and modern, with no historical period elements or fantasy madness. I want to get turned on not sit in some mystic ancient land talking about saving some princess if you get me. I hate to sound a moaner but that stuff does just not appeal to me. If you want to roleplay with me, make it daddy/daughter... I can daddy or daughter... Brother and sister etc.. Or sometimes I enjoy getting bossed by a BBW or any woman for that matter. Keep it in mind.

Firstly, you already have an Intro thread. No need for two. Also, due to the nature of this thread, it will be moved to Journals. Lastly, sorry to hear you feel as you do. However, remember that BMR is indeed a writing site. This means that you will be encountering people with varying levels of writing abilities and writing wants here. Just as you will be encountering people with varying levels of creativity and desires. It also takes time to find RP partners who mesh well with you and your own interests. One cannot expect to find that golden partner the moment they join a community, though one can always hope for it. That said, here's to hoping you find a wonderful writing partner in the near future.

Honestly, nothing about your current request threads are clear at all. Usually one sentence or a few that seem more like misplaced role-plays than anything else. You're really vague either way. When you make a request thread, maybe try to put in more about what you're looking for in a partner and what you don't want. You might have better success in that way.

Darklydreams said:
To be vague is not a downside in my eyes. If I want to write a novel, I would.

I'm not saying for you to write a novel. All I'm saying is you might have better luck finding a partner who fits what you want if you say more than "punish me daddy I've been a naughty girl" in your request thread.

Or, you could just keep on as you are and complain in here when things don't go the way you want them to. That seems to be working for ya, eh?

Back
Top Bottom