Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Raven

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan - My Avatar

Sitting high upon his throne, Nathan watches as a ceremony takes place within the throne room. It is full of nobles of the kingdom, entertainers, an orchestra and full of rich and appealing food while the party guests partake. The reason for this celebration was simply due to Nathan's recent take-over of another piece of land that contained another kingdom to add to his conquest...though if they wanted all of their lives to be spared, they would need to give up one woman to add to Nathan's two wives. Nathan grinned as he sat back in his chair and watched the party guests...He was waiting. Waiting for his new wife to appear so that he may consummate this marriage, be it in public or in the privacy of his bedroom.

The doors opened and a woman carried on a golden litter was brought in. She was wearing a golden gown and her hair was decorated with white roses. The woman had light brown skin and long wavy brown hair, her dark brown eyes twinkling in the light. She had golden flecks in her eyes that made them seem to dance when the light shimmered across her face. She stood up after the litter was put down and looked around the room at the guests, food and wine. She glared in irritation at being sold like some animal. She slowly walked towards the throne, bowing her head to the king, she was a great beauty. One that men would fight wars for, one that little boys only dreamed of seeing in their lifetime.

"I present Aleatha of Dunekir, she was selected to be your wife from many candidates. She is from a farming village in the North Mountains." said one of the men with her and pressed her forward, she walked carefully and moved up the stairs to his throne. She bowed again, her eyes flickering with rebellion.

"There is fight in this one." He said with a grin and went over to her, inspecting her up close and grinned as his hand went over to cup her cheek and feel her flawless skin. "She's a fine catch indeed...I'll accept her as my third wife. You are dismissed." He said to the men that carried her in. Nathan grinned and took the girl's hand gently and kissed the back of her hand gently. "Aleatha..." He murmured and moved to sit down and pulled her down to sit on his lap. "Your king is called Nathan, and I would wish for you to call me such. You are my wife, after all." He grinned and began to start kiss up and down her neck as his arms wrapped around her, her breasts cradling his arms as he held her. "Tell me...What do you think of your new husband?"

Jugger82 said:
"There is fight in this one." He said with a grin and went over to her, inspecting her up close and grinned as his hand went over to cup her cheek and feel her flawless skin. "She's a fine catch indeed...I'll accept her as my third wife. You are dismissed." He said to the men that carried her in. Nathan grinned and took the girl's hand gently and kissed the back of her hand gently. "Aleatha..." He murmured and moved to sit down and pulled her down to sit on his lap. "Your king is called Nathan, and I would wish for you to call me such. You are my wife, after all." He grinned and began to start kiss up and down her neck as his arms wrapped around her, her breasts cradling his arms as he held her. "Tell me...What do you think of your new husband?"

"I have never seen such a white man... so pale, like a summer cloud." Some of the people in the hall hid their smiles at her sassy tone. She squirmed a bit as he kissed her, "Am I not allowed to rest and eat before my husband takes his way with me?" She pulled away from him and looked at him, then bowed, recovering from her rude behavior, "Please, allow me some food and drink and a night's rest before getting to know you my lord, I am weary and would not wish to deter your fun." She glanced up at him with a pair of chocolate eyes, teasing and gentle. "My lord... perhaps a few women could please you this evening?" She glanced around, "A king such as yourself must have a wealthy harem to attend to your growing needs and demands."

"A king such as myself tends to only go for the finest jewels in his empire...Which is why I only have three wives to my harem...and you are my third." He said with a grin, not caring for her comment about how pale he was. He had died long ago and was nothing more than a walking shell of ambition and destruction. "Go. Go feast...You must have had a long ride, my chocolate damsel." He laughed and called over another of his wives. "Come and pleasure your husband while the party goes on! Your king demands it. Freya is within the kitchen, aiding the chefs in cooking." Freya was his first wife, though that does not mean oldest. She was an excellent cooker...and this was why Nathan chose her as a wife to begin with...for her beauty and culinary skills, leaving only his second wife to come and pleasure her husband.

Jugger82 said:
"A king such as myself tends to only go for the finest jewels in his empire...Which is why I only have three wives to my harem...and you are my third." He said with a grin, not caring for her comment about how pale he was. He had died long ago and was nothing more than a walking shell of ambition and destruction. "Go. Go feast...You must have had a long ride, my chocolate damsel." He laughed and called over another of his wives. "Come and pleasure your husband while the party goes on! Your king demands it. Freya is within the kitchen, aiding the chefs in cooking." Freya was his first wife, though that does not mean oldest. She was an excellent cooker...and this was why Nathan chose her as a wife to begin with...for her beauty and culinary skills, leaving only his second wife to come and pleasure her husband.

She stood and walked towards the kitchen quickly, trembling as she walked in and asked for a plate of food. It was placed in front of her and she dug in, starved. The food was delicious - seafood, fish, rice and a salad. It was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted in her life. Looking up at Freya, she gave the first wife a small smile. Aleatha had a pair of hips that were made for lovemaking and carrying children, hips that would make any man loose control within minutes. Slowly standing, Aleathea walked over to a window and said to Freya, "What is the king like? I hear he is heartless and cold towards all, unless you please him."

In his throne room, Ama walked in, blonde hair and blue eyes shimmered in the night. She slipped in front of her king and smiled, lifting his foot and rubbing it gently as women danced for their ruler. She looked up and said, "I hear they gave you a darkie for your new wife... now you will have some color in your bed." She teased and winked at him. She had large breasts, and a body with curves upon it. "Shall I bathe your feet?"

Freya shrugged as she joined the new wife. "I have been with the King for two years...It may not sound long, but it is longer than most of his wives. Many have been unfaithful in terms of their devoted 'love' for him, tried to run away enough times to have him lose faith in them...and twice, two have been trained assassins made to look as beautiful as possible to gain his attention to marry them. None are alive. Out of thirteen wives that he had to begin with, two of the originals are left. Myself and Ama. And now you are his Fourteenth wife. A word of advice, my new friend...Never cause the king to get angry. He will be kind towards you in public and accept any insults or backlashes you give him...but once things become private, things may not become so solemn..."

---

"Some color indeed. Caramel, nearly...My favorite kind of 'darkie' as you say." He laughed and nodded. "You may bathe my feet, Ama. It is because of you that I remain having smooth and well-cared feet." He murmured and leaned into the chair and watched as many of the women began to dance for him. He closed his eyes and sighed gently. "Once you are finished down there, Ama...strip down and let us make many women jealous."

Jugger82 said:
Freya shrugged as she joined the new wife. "I have been with the King for two years...It may not sound long, but it is longer than most of his wives. Many have been unfaithful in terms of their devoted 'love' for him, tried to run away enough times to have him lose faith in them...and twice, two have been trained assassins made to look as beautiful as possible to gain his attention to marry them. None are alive. Out of thirteen wives that he had to begin with, two of the originals are left. Myself and Ama. And now you are his Fourteenth wife. A word of advice, my new friend...Never cause the king to get angry. He will be kind towards you in public and accept any insults or backlashes you give him...but once things become private, things may not become so solemn..."

---

"Some color indeed. Caramel, nearly...My favorite kind of 'darkie' as you say." He laughed and nodded. "You may bathe my feet, Ama. It is because of you that I remain having smooth and well-cared feet." He murmured and leaned into the chair and watched as many of the women began to dance for him. He closed his eyes and sighed gently. "Once you are finished down there, Ama...strip down and let us make many women jealous."

"Of course my king," Ama smiled and kissed his foot as she brought a basin of water to bathe his feet with. She teased him and winked, looking up into his eyes as they touched. Ama finished and stood, slowly disrobing in front of him, smiling as she ran her hands over his chest and she slipped onto his lap. Aleatha walked into the throne room a few minutes later, her long hair falling around her shoulders. She looked like a queen, one who the people would love for her beauty and grace. She glanced over at the handsome king and slipped onto some pillows as the women danced. "Your new wife is shy... perhaps she needs a show of how great you are my king." Ama kissed him deeply and slowly slipped her hand around the hard shaft in his trousers.

"Of course she needs a demonstration of what is to come, Ama..." He said with a grin and placed a hand gently onto her cheek. "Though...You know that once you bathe my feet...You must compensate with your own..." He reached down and began to undo his pants to let out his erect member. He wanted Ama to stroke him off with her feet, and to teach Aleatha all that she would need to know to please her king. "Aleatha...Come and sit next to me and watch as your king makes love to his second wife. I wish for you to watch and learn..."

Jugger82 said:
"Of course she needs a demonstration of what is to come, Ama..." He said with a grin and placed a hand gently onto her cheek. "Though...You know that once you bathe my feet...You must compensate with your own..." He reached down and began to undo his pants to let out his erect member. He wanted Ama to stroke him off with her feet, and to teach Aleatha all that she would need to know to please her king. "Aleatha...Come and sit next to me and watch as your king makes love to his second wife. I wish for you to watch and learn..."
Aleatha looked around carefully then walked over and sat down a distance from them. "So shy and gentle hearted, look at you... what are you? A farmer's daughter?" Ama asked softly as she raised her feet and stroked the thick member, "Yes, my father raised cattle in the North Mountains..." She looked down and sighed a bit, then moved closer and said softly... "Its... small." Ama froze looking at her with shock, Aleatha blushed a bit and looked away, "your feet are so small..." Ama seemed to let out a breath of relief that Aleatha did not speak of the cock in front of her.
"He likes it when you use your feet to pleasure him." Said Ama softly,

"Are hands too simple?" She asked looking up at the king, tossing some hair over her shoulder then continued, "I myself can not move my feet with much ease."

(Ha. I actually laughed a little.)

"You will learn then, Aleatha." He replied and moved to cup Ama's cheek gently and kiss her passionately while she stroked him with her feet. He soon pulled away and grinned to Aleatha, patting the armrest on his throne. "Come...You've feasted and watered yourself, yes? Good...Now come and let me get a feel for my new wife. If you are obedient and quiet, I will treat you like a true queen. But...I'm certain Freya or any of the other servants have already spoken to you about this...but should you try my patience you will not be my wife for very long. Nor anyone else's..."

Jugger82 said:
(Ha. I actually laughed a little.)

"You will learn then, Aleatha." He replied and moved to cup Ama's cheek gently and kiss her passionately while she stroked him with her feet. He soon pulled away and grinned to Aleatha, patting the armrest on his throne. "Come...You've feasted and watered yourself, yes? Good...Now come and let me get a feel for my new wife. If you are obedient and quiet, I will treat you like a true queen. But...I'm certain Freya or any of the other servants have already spoken to you about this...but should you try my patience you will not be my wife for very long. Nor anyone else's..."

Aleatha looked up at him and thought to herself, "This is all I am to become? A well kept whore?" She looked straight into his eyes as she continued to think, "but you will put the title of wife upon me?"

"My lord, please... I must rest, I feel dizzy and out of touch, please excuse me for tonight." She whispered and bowed a bit before standing. Truth be told, Aleatha was not use to this type of courtship... him simply demanding that she eagerly serve him like he was a god. She'd been raised in a small village where boys would go through elaborate courtships, in the best way a village boy could be elaborate, and gain the attention of the girls they wanted. Flowers, baby goats, fresh baked goods, and even sometimes jewelry. This king had far beyond the means to court a woman and yet, he had no desire to put that effort in to gain her attentions. She left the throne room quickly, not caring if he was enraged. Aleatha had seen enough to realize he was a man she did not desire as her husband, even if it did mean her death. She ran through the gardens finally stopped as she collapsed, tears fell from her eyes as she felt the homesickness and exhaustion hit her at once.

Nathan frowned and watched as Aleatha had left the throne room. He was obviously displeased with her actions, and it would be clear to all who could see him. "Ama...I regret that I must do this to you, but we must retire to my room...I must take out my anger in some form." He stood up and took her hand, leading her out of the throne room and out towards his own room. "Ama...I will not beat you or whip you. But I must take my anger out sexually...and it is much easier through the use of a bed and any toys I have so that I might pleasure any woman that beds me for the night."

Jugger82 said:
Nathan frowned and watched as Aleatha had left the throne room. He was obviously displeased with her actions, and it would be clear to all who could see him. "Ama...I regret that I must do this to you, but we must retire to my room...I must take out my anger in some form." He stood up and took her hand, leading her out of the throne room and out towards his own room. "Ama...I will not beat you or whip you. But I must take my anger out sexually...and it is much easier through the use of a bed and any toys I have so that I might pleasure any woman that beds me for the night."
Ama was pale as he described his anger, knowing what it could mean for her. "My king... wait... what if I have her brought to you? She should learn to not deny her husband despite her tired condition. You are the king and should demand respect from her, if people hear that you abided by her spoiled attitude they would be stunned. Have it be known that you rule with an iron fist and do not let some dark skinned... woman control you." She stroked his face and kissed his lips as she said this. "I would not have them speak ill of my great king and husband, let me have her brought before you." She whispered and looked deep into his eyes.

In the garden, Aleatha sobbed as she knelt against a bench. She wanted to go home, go back to her village where she worked with cows... she'd not been thrilled to live as a farmer's daughter, but now she would do it in a heart beat. She wanted to wear simple clothes, dine on wooden plates and spend the evenings in the company of her family... not in this grand palace without anyone to talk to or be with... as only a rich and titled whore...

He sighed and looked at her with a softer face. "You always know how to subdue me when I'm angry, Ama...maybe thats why I still keep you around. Heh..." He grinned and patted her head gently. "Fine then...Go find the woman...Bring her here to me. And I want you to stay. Watch...Watch as I show her who I am and that all my needs must be fulfilled...Or else such treatment will soon come where I punish you greatly." He stood up and glared. "Find her...and force her here. Bring a guard if you need to...I want her here. Now."

His new wife was dragged before him, tossed at his feet in his bed chambers and looked up at him, one of the beautiful white roses that had been in her hair was crushed and fell before him from her head. She slowly raised her head to look at him with shock, her golden gown clung to her body as she gazed up at him. "Please... don't... I just want to go to bed, I do not want to be with you tonight." She looked him over and then stood and backed away from him Ama winced as the new girl said this and sat back ot watch, relieved that he did not want her for the evening anymore.

Aleatha looked about the room curiously, she'd never seen such splendor and riches in her life... it was a beautifully decorated room. "In my village the men are brown, they have muscles and romance their women. Here in the south, men are pale like the snow and..." She looked over at him. "Too thin... scrawny armed..." She tossed some hair over her shoulder as she looked at a painting of a woman in his room. The woman was gorgeous, red hair and green eyes. "I want to return to my village, there are many other women who would be better wives to you, and many who would be more willing... I want to stay a farmer's daughter."

"You are who I choose to have as a wife and you will honor it or die." He said sternly as he walked over and grasped her by the hair and pulled her over to the bed. "You. Are. My. WIFE. I conquered your land, and they didn't want to be slain so they gave you up. One life for the greater community...But you're trying my patience, woman. If you keep playing games with me and such and mope over things that are already done...I will have your people slain anyway." He said angrily. "Now give yourself to me and forget your old life as a Farmer's daughter. You are a king's bride now. You should get used to this new life...or lose your life in general. Now strip down and prepare yourself, for this king wishes to ravish his new wife...Or kill her and her entire lands while she watches.

Jugger82 said:
"You are who I choose to have as a wife and you will honor it or die." He said sternly as he walked over and grasped her by the hair and pulled her over to the bed. "You. Are. My. WIFE. I conquered your land, and they didn't want to be slain so they gave you up. One life for the greater community...But you're trying my patience, woman. If you keep playing games with me and such and mope over things that are already done...I will have your people slain anyway." He said angrily. "Now give yourself to me and forget your old life as a Farmer's daughter. You are a king's bride now. You should get used to this new life...or lose your life in general. Now strip down and prepare yourself, for this king wishes to ravish his new wife...Or kill her and her entire lands while she watches.

She glared up at the king and slowly, let her hair down, it fell in a wave like fine chocolate around her shoulders, the rest of the white roses falling to the floor at her feet. Aleatha turned away from him for a moment as she removed her jewelry and then unhooked her golden gown, letting it fall away. Underneath it revealed muscles and tan lines from working in the fields, and a few scars from working. She glanced over her shoulder at him and said, "Does it please you my king?" Her voice was submissive, but cold to the touch as she waited for his approval of her form. Walking back over to the bed she picked up a brush and pulled it through her fine hair, glancing up at him. She looked at him. He was so pasty - and scrawny, at least that is how it appeared with his clothing upon him. Aleatha seemed to be disgusted by his apperance, not attracted to the most powerful man in the realm. It must have been a shock and even slight to him, a beautiful woman not impressed by his power or wealth upon first sight, actually annoyed by it.

"Yes. It does me please, my queen. But I don't truly believe you want to do this..." His voice was starting to grow even more annoyed as he watched her show. "Maybe if you smile a bit more...Show some pride and happiness that you will lose yourself to your king..." He moved over and sat down beside her, hand on her thigh and rubbing up and down it gently, his white hand so different than her darker skin. "Look at me and tell me how much you wish for me to do this...I want to 'believe' that you want me to have sex with you...and you know if you suddenly outburst with anger and denial then I will have you beheaded..."

Jugger82 said:
"Yes. It does me please, my queen. But I don't truly believe you want to do this..." His voice was starting to grow even more annoyed as he watched her show. "Maybe if you smile a bit more...Show some pride and happiness that you will lose yourself to your king..." He moved over and sat down beside her, hand on her thigh and rubbing up and down it gently, his white hand so different than her darker skin. "Look at me and tell me how much you wish for me to do this...I want to 'believe' that you want me to have sex with you...and you know if you suddenly outburst with anger and denial then I will have you beheaded..."

She took a deep breath, calming herself and turned her head, her brown eyes looking into his. She slowly reached down and took his hand off her thigh and up to a breast then said, "I wish for you to do this." Her voice was soft, it felt small and lifeless, then slowly she gave him a smile. It was beautiful, but forced, her eyes betrayed how she felt. "Come... my king, show me your greatness this night." She slowly reached out and pulled at his trousers. Aleatha felt her mind switch off, going into survival mode to entice him away from anger. Her brown skin jumped with life, catching the candlelight in the room. She would make this king want more then what was between her legs, one day she would make him beg for her love and affection.

(Sorry for the late reply. I've been really busy for the past few days.)

He grinned. "It is not true, your words...but they will suffice." He gently pushed her back onto the bed and moved to lay his body onto her, his lips dancing on her caramel neck as his hands held him up. She'd feel his erect cock press against her leg as he lay there atop of her, and now he moved to remove all of her clothes very smoothly and slowly until she and he were now in their birthday suits. He was still straddling her, though his cock was now placed between her dark breasts, looking ready to work for an orgasm. "My new queen...mash your bosoms together and show your king just how soft your mounds truly are."

Back
Top Bottom