Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intergalactic Warfare (Snake & The Littlest Winchester)

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2lx8p3d.jpg

Name:Jaylene Micheals, Jay
Attire:Link
Weapons:None
Tagging:Sky, Chad, Open

xpymf9.jpg

Name:Skylar Bradford, Sky
Tagging:Chad, Jay, Open

29w5vkj.jpg

Name:Chadwick Meyers, Chad
Attire:link
Weapons:none
Tagging:Sky, Jay, Open

The day had felt so drawn out and Sky was just ready to get out of class and go hang out with her friends. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy school, after all she did decide to go to college and she was paying a nice amount of money to, she just got bored sometimes hearing the same lectures over and over again. Her cold grey eyes looked down to her phone that was hidden beneath her desk to check the time, 5 more minutes and she would be free. Her eyes started to droop as her professor was again going over a lesson on Sigmund Freud , she had learned and studied the Id, the Ego, and Super ego so much that nearly everything that came out of the man's mouth was shit she already knew.

Finally the bell rang waking Sky up from her short nap, she hadn't even realized she had fallen asleep. She wiped her eyes then made her way towards the classroom door. Just as she was about to walk out her professor stopped her, a bright smile plastered across his face.

"Skylar....I know you are already familiar with Freud and everything I spoke of today you already know but please no more falling asleep in class it causes a chain reaction and for the students who aren't as knowledgeable as you it is bad if they miss out on the lesson" ,he stated making Sky let out a chuckle then nod her head before walking into the hallway.

As Sky walked she felt an arm hook under hers and she was being pulled by Jay's skipping figure. It wasn't odd to see the two skipping through the halls after classes ended but they still got looks from the more uptight students whenever they did it.

"So how is my sexy psychology major doing today?" ,Jay asked before a huge smile came across her face. The woman loved Sky, the two had grown up together and lived in the same neighborhood nearly their whole lives and were damn near inseparable. Best friends until the day they die the two would always say.

"Ugh....a little tired and I got in trouble for dozing off in class again, how's my beautiful business major doing today?" ,Sky replied returning a smile just as big.

"Oh you know the usual, aced a test, skipped a few classes that don't fucking matter, and flirted with a few of the hotter female professors in this place" ,Jay stated making them both laugh as they reached their lockers that were side by side.

As the two were rummaging through their stuff and shoving their books onto the shelves Chad came up behind them and grabbed Jay's hat and placed it onto his head. "What's up kiddies?" ,he teased while making a funny face.

"Gimme my hat back shithead" ,Jay teased back while grabbing for it.

Chad took the hat off of his head and held it up out of Jay's reach and laughed. It was cute watching Jay reach for it, she was tiny but if she decided to punch Chad in the gut like she did last time he tried to keep something from her he knew he would regret it. "What's the matter Jay? Can't reach?" ,Chad teased some more.

Sky laughed at the two as they teased each other back and forth before shutting her locker and watching for a few moments. "Jay just punch him and get it over with" ,Sky suggested while giving Chad a smirk.

"You stay out of this Skylar" ,Chad joked. After a few moments he felt the hard but playful elbow drive into his gut and he leaned over and Jay grabbed her hat back and pretended to dust it off. "What do you think I got cooties or something?" ,Chad asked with a chuckle.

"Nope, just head lice" ,Jay teased making the three of them laugh.

As the three stood there and talked for a few minutes Sky's phone went off. When she answered it a huge smile came across her face, "SLYYYYYYY, you're back!" ,she stated in a giddy tone. Her brother had been away for months and she along with the rest of their friends missed him.

"What? Wait? We have to hang out" ,Jay stated.

"He says we should meet him at the junk yard, he needs parts for his car" ,Sky stated before putting her mouth back to the phone. "Ok we'll be there soon.....yes he's with us.....yeah Jay just hit him in the gut for being a punk.....ok.....see you then" ,Sky said before hanging up the phone.

Name: Evangeline Rowe, Eve
Attire: Same as photo
Weapons: Pepper Spray (in purse)
Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Beks, Simone, and Liddy

Name: Rebecca Benson, Beks
Weapons: None
Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Eve, Simone, and Liddy

Name: Simone Deveroux
Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Beks, Eve, and Liddy

Name: Lydia Micheals, Liddy
Weapons: Wrench (in backpack)
Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Beks, Simone, and Eve

Eve sat in the hall waiting for Beks and Simone to get out of their math class. Her classes had ended about an hour before, but she always waited for them. As the two woman made their way out of class Eve sat up and smiled.

“What’s up chickas!” She couldn’t help but be excited. The girls had planned to hang out that afternoon. As Eve went to stand up she heard a familiar voice come from down the hall and a grin crossed her face.

“Oh no, she hears Chad.” Beks smirked at her best friend and then looked at Simone. “Let’s head over that way and let her droll a little shall we?” Simone and Beks let out a simultaneous chuckle as Beks gave Eve her hand to help her up off the floor.

“I hate you guys!” Pursing her lips for a moment Eve paused. “…It’s not that obvious is it?” Letting out a small sigh she lowered her head. Eve had been utterly in love with Chad since the day she met him, but she wasn’t the type to make the first move. So she spent her time admiring him from the sidelines.

Simone smiled at her and shook her head with a grin on her face. The sarcasm in her voice was as obvious as her French accent. “No dear, not obvious at all. I’m sure everyone is completely oblivious.”

Eve gave a small pout as the three girls headed down the hall towards their friends. Sneaking up behind Chad, Eve wrapped her arms around him and gave him a tight hug. “Hey there, skippin’ class again?” She really did like him, and had even passed up multiple dates just to see if there was a chance.

Beks gave a wave to Sky and Jay then turned to look at Chad. “I don’t know about skipping class…But something tells me Jay just punched him in the gut again.” Turning to look at Jay she smiled. “Let me guess…Over the hat?”

Simone rolled her eyes and let out a chuckle before smiling at her friends. “Hi guys…What are you all up to this afternoon?”

Before anyone could answer Liddy walked up and smacked her sister in the back of the head. “What’s up my nerdizzles?!” Stretching she nodded at everyone before rubbing the cheekbone under her eye to rid herself of an itching sensation. A bit of grease streaking her cheek as she had just left class herself. Liddy then gave Sky a quick wink before fixing her sister's hair that she had messed up.

2lx8p3d.jpg

Tagging:Sky, Chad, Liddy, Beks, Simone, and Eve

xpymf9.jpg

Tagging:Chad, Jay, Liddy, Beks, Simone, and Eve

29w5vkj.jpg

Tagging:Sky, Jay, Liddy, Beks, Simone, and Eve

As Chad felt the arms wrap around his waist then heard Eve's voice he smiled widely, making Jay and Sky roll their eyes. He had like Eve for a while now and had only told Jay who naturally told Sky due to the two never keeping secrets, luckily Jay didn't blab to everyone else. "No I went to class for a little bit today" ,Chad stated in response before turning to face Eve and giving her a hug. "And yes the midget hit me in the gut again". Chad let his arm rest on Eve's shoulders, he liked being close to her even if they were simply friends for now, he planned to try and be something more before the semester ended though.

Jay looked to Beks then let out a laugh, "How'd you know?" ,she asked. "Yeah he tried to use my shortness against me but I totally kicked his ass" ,Jay joked before mouthing the word 'Yeah' and giving Sky a high five. When Jay heard Simone's voice she damn near melted inside, she loved the accent. Jay gave Simone a huge grin then looked to Sky before looking back to Simone, "Sky's brother is back in town and he wants to meet up with us all at the junk yard to look for parts for his shit mobile" ,she joked.

"So fucking vulgar Jay, watch your fucking mouth, there's ladies present" ,Chad teased before letting out a laugh.

Just as Jay was about to respond she felt the slap to the back of the head and turned around. "What the hell Liddy?" ,Jay questioned before poking Liddy in the side. "Dork ass".

Sky smiled when Liddy gave her a wink, every time Jay's sister was around Sky got this sparkle in her eyes. When they were all kids Sky never seen Liddy as more then a friend. She was forbidden being her best friends sister but as Lydia grew up Sky's attraction towards her developed. "Hey you got some grease on your face" ,Sky stated before giving her a smile. "I'm used to seeing you all dirty from class though so it's ok".

Chad snickered then leaned into Eve, "Did you notice the look Sky just gave Jay's sister? Or is it just me?" ,he whispered into her ear. He didn't move as he waited for her answer, he liked how close they were and wasn't about to pull away if he didn't have too.

"OK so who's riding with who?" ,Jay interjected. "I'm obviously riding with Sky, there's no question" ,she stated as she looked around at everyone.

"Awe that's cute you wanna ride with your girlfriend" ,Chad teased.

Both Sky and Jay looked at each other with grossed out expressions, "Ew, seriously Chad that is so not how it is....but you can keep wishing" ,Jay stated making Sky spit out the sip of water she had just taken from the bottle she had in her hand.

"There are a lot of things I wish for...." ,Chad stated as he looked to Eve briefly. "....and you two being anything more then the annoying BFF duo you are would just be weird but I know it pisses you off when I tease that's why I do it" ,he continued.

As Jay and Sky rolled their eyes at Chad, Beks couldn't help but notice. She didn't say anything however and just watched as Eve tried her hardest not to spazz out. As Eve heard Chad's answer to her question her smile only widened as he turned around and gave her a hug.

Upon hearing Chad call Jay a midget and that she punched him again Beks started laughing. When Jay confermed her theory that it was over the hat then asked how Beks knew all Beks could do was smile. "Because I would beat someone's ass over that hat. It's epic." Looking over Jay's clothes a little closer Beks' grin widened. "Nice duds by the way. Love the rocker chic look."

Upon hearing the compliment Beks gave Jay Simone let out a giggle and nodded in agreement. She adored Jay, she just wasn't sure how to go about approaching the situation. It was then that Jay mentioned Sly was back in town and the girls all smiled. Hearing that he wanted everyone to meet him at the junk yard Simone wrinkled her nose for a moment and let out a sigh. "I suppose I don't mind getting my new shoes all muddy." Letting out a small chuckle she wiped the 'serious' look off her face to show she had been kidding.

Eve smiled up at Chad as he told Jay to watch her language while using the word 'fucking' multiple times. "Cause you are so well known for being chivalrous and well mannered in front of ladies Chad." Eve gave him an innocent smile and batted her eyelashes at him playfully.

Liddy smiled at her sister and gave her a big grin. "Dork ass huh? You should really come up with some new insults sis...Those are getting a bit old." Turning her attention to Chad she smiled. "Yeah...Stop being such a nice guy...You are making the rest of us look bad!" Playfully fixing the collar of her coat Liddy turned to look at Sky as she spoke. She was gorgeous. She'd never tell Jay she thought that though, as her sister wouldn't have been able to keep it to herself. As Liddy tried to wipe the grease off her face with her sleeve it just smudged more and she laughed. "I can't help it...Just one of the drawbacks of being awesome like Iron Man."

As Chad leaned in to Eve she felt the tingle of butterflies in her stomach. Then when he whispered in her ear she closed her eyes, but only for a moment as she didn't want it to be super obvious to everyone else how much she liked him. Leaning back so that her lips were close to his ear she let out a soft whisper. "It's not just you. She looks at her like that all the time." As she finished speaking Eve leaned her head on Chad's shoulder for a moment. It had been a long day, so she didn't figure the small show of affection would be super obvious.

Beks smiled as Jay brought up who should ride with who. Out of Eve, Simone, and herself she was the more outspoke one, so she started to arange seating in her head.

As Chad and Jay bickered back and forth Simone and Eve chuckled while Liddy just shook her head and sighed. "I'm pretty sure if Jay and Sky were hooking up I would need theropy by now...Also I'm riding with you bitches." She smiled as she looked at Sky and her sister.

Everyone let out a laugh as Beks pipped up. "I say Simone and myself ride with the three of you in Jay's car...And that Eve rides with lover boy over there."

Hearing Beks call Chad lover boy Eve shot her a glare and blushes ever so slightly. "Works for me." Turning to look at Chad Eve smiled. "What do you think?"

2lx8p3d.jpg

xpymf9.jpg

29w5vkj.jpg

Jay smiled at the compliment about her hat and then her clothes, "Yeah, I know I'm sexy" ,she said playfully before wiggling her butt. She then turned to Simone after hearing her joke about getting her shoes dirty, "Don't worry I'll carry ya over any mud so you can keep those kicks clean" ,Jay said with a smile before giving Simone a wink.

Hearing Jay joke around then Liddy insult her about her insults Sky simply laughed and shook her head before taking a sip from her water bottle. She watched as Liddy tried to wipe the grease from her face and giggled before opening her locker and pulling out one of her bandannas, "Here, try this Iron Woman" ,she stated handing the bandanna over. "Just remember the nice gesture when you become all bad ass and rich like Tony Stark ok?" ,Sky asked jokingly.

Chad smiled hearing Eve's response to his question then leaned into her even more as she placed her head on his shoulder. It felt right being this close to Eve and it only made him like her even more. "She does eh? That's cute" ,Chad stated in response before letting out a chuckle. He then looked at Sky when Liddy said she was going to ride with her and Jay and noticed Sky look down to the floor. "God she is so obvious" ,he joked quietly so only Eve could hear him.

When Beks mentioned who everyone should go with Jay let out a laugh and looked to Chad, "Haha, lover boy....good one" ,she stated then nodded her head. "Sounds good to me".

"I'm good with that idea" ,Chad stated with a blush on his face. He could've killed Beks for that comment but he did want to get Eve alone, he wanted to tell her how he felt so part of him wanted to sort of thank Beks for her little teasing. "Alright then it's settled, let's get going" ,he stated before giving Eve a charming smile and with his arm still around her began to walk towards the exit.

Both Jay and Sky led the way out the door and to Sky's car. As sky opened the driver's side door Jay ran and slid across the hood on her butt making Sky give her a look. "Don't do that, you'll scratch the paint" ,Sky stated before getting into the car and unlocking the rest of the doors.

"Ohhh waahhhhh" ,Jay stated jokingly in response before sticking her tongue out. "If there are any scratches on your hood I promise to pay for them to be fixed.....now where the fuck are your snacks?" ,Jay continued before beginning to rummage through the glove box. "AHAH! You got cheetos fuck yeah".

"Oooh gimme some" ,Sky stated while reaching her hand into the bag and grabbing a few. As she began munching she turned the car on then hooked her iPod up to the stereo and began to look through her list. Finally she settled on an R&B playlist she had and Jay gave her a look before going to grab the iPod. Sky slapped her hand away and pointed her finger at Jay playfully, "No, we are listening to what I want for a little bit, learn to mix it up Jay, besides this is good music for....." ,Sky began but stopped realizing that there were other people besides her and Jay around. Sky and Jay were totally perverted and blunt when it was just the two of them but Sky liked to keep their inappropriate jokes for when it was just the two of them, when she was around the rest of her friends she liked them to think she was the slightly innocent college student striving for success.

Jay smirked evilly then shoved Sky playfully in the shoulder, "It's good music for what Sky?.....hmm....." ,she began while her and Sky began to playfully push and shove each other. "Just say it......Just say that you would have sex while listening to this music" ,Jay blurted out making Sky blush then put her head down and giggle. Jay was good for calling people out on things, especially her best friend.

"Shut your fucking door so we can get going Jay" ,Sky stated in response before running a hand through her hair then looking at Jay again. Both of the women simply began laughing, "You're such an ass" ,Sky teased before eating another cheeto and looking to make sure everyone was safely in the car and all the doors were shut before pulling out of the parking lot.

Beks and Eve couldn't help but laugh as Jay shook her butt after saying she knew she was sexy. Liddy shook her head at her sister and rolled her eyes while all Simone could do was simply blush. Smiling at Jay when she looked over at her, Simone listened to Jay as she offered to carry her across the mud. "Then you will be carrying me quite a bit, we are going to a junk yard afterall." Chuckling a little Simone shook her head. "I really don't want you to have to do that."

Liddy smiled at Sky as she handed her a bandana after she had smeared more grease on her face. Listening to Sky joke about her getting rich Liddy laughed as she wiped her face off. "Sure thing...Every super hero needs a shrink...Most of them won't admit it though. I'll put you on payroll. Personal psychietrist to Liddy Micheals, Iron Woman." Laughing Liddy stuck a super hero pose then paused for a moment. As she started thinking for a second she looked up to the ceiling and shook her head. "I'll need to think of a new name though."

Letting out a small laugh Beks shook her head. "You are really a pretty big dork Liddy...it's okay though...Every group of friends needs their resident nerd." Giving Liddy a grin Beks turned and caught a glempse of Chad and Eve being rather lovey dovey with eachother and smiled brightly.

Feeling Chad lean into her even more Eve took a deep breath in. Hearing him say that it was cute that Sky looked at Liddy like that Eve started to get a little nervous. She wondered what he would think if he knew that when he wasn't looking she looked at him the same way. As Sky looked down at the floor when Liddy brought up riding with Sky and her sister Eve smiled at Chad's comment. Sky was obvious, but something about it seemed so honest, and liberating. Eve found herself wishing she wasn't so scarred to tell Chad exactly how she felt. The age difference between the two of them had always made her self concious about the situation.

When Jay laughed at her lover boy comment Beks smiled. "Hey...if the shoe fits..." Pausing for a moment she nodded at Jay who seconded her seating plan.

Eve smiled at Chad as he said he was good with Bek's idea. She noticed that he was blushing faintly and raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. Maybe he was just blushing at the lover boy comment. When Chad said let's get going Eve nodded. He started walking towards the door with his arm around her and she smiled. As they got outside Eve let Chad lead her over to his car. Smiling at him she opened the passenger side door and got in. Once he got in she looked at him and grinned. "I don't like rap...not that I think you'll have any on...I just wanted to mention it. I go nuts riding to school with Beks sometimes." She blushed slightly as she pulled the seatbelt across her chest.

Liddy followed her sister and Sky closely, sneaking a quick look at Sky’s ass. It was perfect. Part of her wanted to just playfully swat it, but she held back. She was fairly sure that she was in the ‘friend zone’ with Sky because of the fact she was Jay’s best friend, and Liddy didn’t want to risk making it weird.

Beks and Simone followed behind Liddy talking about fashion as they headed towards the car. When Jay slid across the hood all the girls laughed. As Sky told Jay not to do that because she would scratch the paint Liddy looked up at her. “Don’t worry, if she fucks anything up I’ll fix it myself.” While Liddy was speaking to Sky, Simone looked at Jay and smiled. “That was impressive.”

Beks just rolled her eyes and slipped into the car. As the girls started piling into the car Jay and Sky started bickering over what music to listen to. Liddy reached over the passenger seat and into the bag of cheetos as her sister started to pick on Sky about the R&B music. Popping a few cheetos in her mouth she looked over at Sky and smiled, her cheeks all puffed out with the food in her mouth. Not even thinking about the fact she still had food in her mouth she simply smiled at Sky for a moment, as Jay called her out about what she was about to say, before she started talking herself. “I think that’s what they make R&B music for. Neurologically it makes sense.” Her voice was muffled by the food in her mouth and when she noticed she chewed it up really quick and continued. “I mean think about it, the rhythm of the music is perfect for that sort of thing.”

As Jay shut her door after Sky told her to Beks let out a chuckle and shook her head. “I like R&B all the time.” Simone let out a chuckle and patted Beks on the shoulder before piping up. “I prefer Adele myself.” Liddy smiled at Sky as she looked around the car and nodded at her as if to say ‘all here’ before reaching over and stealing more cheetos. As the car started to pull out Beks began to sing along with the song as did Simone softly.

Seeing Sky’s car start to pull out Eve patted Chad on the leg then pointed out the front window to the car filled with their friends. “Looks like it’s time to move.” Smiling at him she turned her head to look out the window as they took off.

2lx8p3d.jpg

xpymf9.jpg

When Liddy began to talk to Sky with food in her mouth she let out a laugh while Jay just looked at her, "Chew your food before you talk" ,Jay teased while she herself had a mouthful of food. She shook her head at what Liddy said then swallowed the food she had in her mouth, "Personally I'm not too picky on what music is playing while I fuck, I mean the only reason I've ever listened to music while having sex is either because I had to turn it up so my parents didn't hear or I was having sex in a car" ,Jay continued.

"Wait, Jay.....You don't have a car and the girls you've dated in the past didn't drive either, I know because I played taxi" ,Sky began. She then looked to Liddy, "...and you're right the rhythm of the music is definitely perfect for that sort of thing, kinda helps lead up to it in a way too....gets people in the mood" ,she said before smiling.

Jay smirked then looked from Sky to the three in the back seat, "Yeah and the taxi's backseats are pretty comfy and there's a lot of room" ,she stated. Of course she was only saying it to get a rise out of people, she had only done it once and it was at a party. When she heard Simone mention that she liked Adele Jay nodded her head, "I like Adele too, that Fire to The Rain song is my favorite".

Sky wasn't really paying attention to what Jay was saying, she was too busy glancing at Liddy in the rear view mirror as she drove and she was subtly flirting with her too. It was so subtle Sky doubted Liddy would notice but id Liddy didn't notice neither would Jay and that was a good thing.

29w5vkj.jpg

Chad looked down as Eve patted him on his leg, her touch set him on fire. He knew he had to tell her how he felt while the others weren't around, it would be a lot easier and less dramatic and Jay wouldn't pull the 'it's about time' card and throw it in his face. Chad gave Eve a smile as he started the car and began to follow Sky and the rest of the group. He didn't bother with turning on the radio like he usually did when he got into his car, he had finally gotten the nerve to tell Eve what he wanted and he didn't want anything to distract him.

"So....uhm....I was thinking....I was thinking maybe you would.....like to go out with me sometime" ,he began in a quiet tone. It was clear he was nervous but he continued, "I mean I know we go out all the time but I mean just me and you, like.....like a date. I really like you okay and I know I sound like a rambling idiot right now" ,he let out a laugh. "I really thought I was prepared to do this and I'm totally fumbling over my words, I must look like an idiot" ,he continued before giving Eve another smile.

Tagging: Jay, Sky, Simone, and Liddy

Tagging: Jay, Sky, Beks, and Liddy

Tagging: Jay, Sky, Beks, and Simone

Liddy smiled at Sky when she laughed at her talking with food in her mouth. It was always nice to know that she could be herself around Sky. Raising an eyebrow when Jay started teasing her about talking with her mouth full Liddy got a smirk across her face. “Says the least polite person I know.” Tilting her head to the side Liddy got a wide grin on her face and a look of temporary victory in her eyes. She knew her sister would get her back, it was just a matter of when and where.

Laughing Beks shook her head at Jay as she said she wasn’t picky about what she listened to when she was ‘fucking.’ “That’s because you are just fucking. Once you start having sex with someone you care about that will change.” Beks smiled when she brought up having someone you care for. They were on their way to see the person she cared about most in the world. He just didn’t know it. The last time he got shipped off it almost killed her, and she wasn’t going to let him leave again without letting him know how she felt this time.

Simone giggled as she heard Sky call Jay out about not having a car. “Perhaps you should think about upgrading your significant others Jay.” Chuckling she looked over at Liddy and smiled. “Isn’t there an app for that?”

Liddy let out a snort when Simone asked about an app. “Not that I know of, but that doesn’t mean we can’t come up with one. I mean, I think some people have ranking systems for dating, maybe we could use that.” Liddy then smiled at Sky. “I like Al Green…that’s good sex music right there.” She laughed for a moment and shook her head before turning her attention to her sister who had started talking.

Simone smiled at Jay as she brought up her favorite Adele song. “I like Chasing Pavements and Turning Tables…but yeah, they are all really good.”

Beks smiled at Simone as she talked to Jay. It was obvious to Beks they had a connection. The same way it was obvious that Sky and Liddy, and Chad and Eve had. Love was most certainly in the air today, and that filled her with hope.

After spacing and thinking about the app for a few minutes Liddy looked up and noticed Sky looking at her in the rear view mirror. Smiling at her Liddy gave a playful wink and a cheesy head nod. She didn’t really think Sky was flirting with her, so Liddy figured Sky wouldn’t think to much about her playful flirting either.

Tagging: Chad

Eve smiled at Chad as he started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. There was so much she wanted to say, but couldn’t find the courage to. He was everything she’d ever wanted and so much more. That fact alone made her more nervous then a mouse surrounded by cats. Shifting her body in the seat she turned to face Chad while he was driving. She was still buckled in, but something about this car trip with him was different. No radio. She’d been in the car with him before, but never alone, so the silence from the radio made her curious.

Just as she turned to look at him he began to talk. Eve listened intently as Chad stumbled over his words. Was he seriously asking her out? Eve sat there breathless as the guy she had liked since elementary school asked her on a date. As she listened to him continue to ramble, memories sprang back into her mind so vividly it was like she was almost there. Chad had saved her in more ways then one growing up. He’d been her shoulder to cry on when people picked on her about her parents, and had even gotten into a couple fights with kids that were his age for it. He’d also saved her from drowning at camp the summer she turned 14.

But perhaps the thing that she remembered the most was on those nights during the summer she turned 16 when her dad would go on drinking benders and hit her, she would run to Chad’s apartment and hide out because her dad never thought to look for her there. Chad was and had always been her knight in shining armor.

As he finished talking she smiled at him and bit her bottom lip. Shaking her head she looked at him and took his free hand in hers. “You don’t sound like an idiot…I’ve been waiting for you to ask me out since my junior year in high school.” Squeezing his hand softly Eve let out a soft giggle. “Of course I want to go out with you.” Giving him a reassuring smile Eve’s eyes locked with his for a moment, but only a moment, as he was driving and needed to be looking at the road.

2lx8p3d.jpg

xpymf9.jpg

"I am not the least polite person you know!" ,Jay said in response to her sister with mock shock. "I am so fucking polite it's scary".

Sky threw her head back and laughed at Jay's comment then returned her focus to the road. She continued to glance in the mirror at Liddy, there was just something about her that Sky had grown to love over the years. She had remembered when her and Liddy first met when they were six. Jay and Sky had been hanging out in the fort they had built in Jay's backyard. Liddy was playing on the swing set and fell off and scraped her knee, Jay had laughed but Sky ran over to her and asked if she was okay. Sky received a hard shove to the chest and fell down while Liddy ran off into the house her face red with embarrassment. After that the two didn't really talk or hang out much until middle school. Sky was snapped from her thoughts when Beks and Simone began to talk to Jay.

"I doubt I'll ever find someone that I care for, it's hard enough to find a fuck buddy, not many women like me because of my attitude and commitment issues" ,Jay stated in response with a hint of sadness in her tone. A smile was still plastered on her face to hide her true feelings but deep down she was slightly upset. Ever since her first girlfriend, the first woman she loved left her for someone else Jay always had a problem getting close to anyone so she had a bunch of meaningless sex to try and fill the void in her heart and she put up a strong front to make it look like she was happy with it when truly she wasn't.

"Jay stop with the self deprecating shit, you're great and someday you are going to meet a woman who will drag your ass out of this faze you're going through and tie you down" ,Sky stated before patting her friend on the shoulder. Sky was the only one who really knew Jay deep down and it was one of the reasons she loved the woman so much. Jay was like her in so many ways it was scary, the only difference was that they handled their issues differently. "Simone is right you should really upgrade your choice in partners, stop fucking around with all these immature little sluts" ,Sky continued then let out a laugh as Simone and Liddy talked about there being an app for that. "You two are total nerds you know that? I wouldn't have you guys any other way though".

When Simone told Jay what her favorite Adele songs were Jay turned around in her seat to face her and smiled, "Have you ever heard of a band called Halestorm? I think you might like them, we should hang out and listen to music sometime, you bring your iPod I'll bring mine and we can just chill" ,Jay stated before giving her a huge grin. She didn't want to make it seem as if she were asking Simone out but she definitely wanted to spend more time with her alone.

When Liddy winked then gave the nod Sky smirked and winked back while Jay had her attention on Simone. A slight blush came across Sky's face from the simple gesture and she did her best to hide it by turning her head slightly.

29w5vkj.jpg

Tagging:Eve

When Eve told him she had been waiting for him to ask her out since her junior year in high school Chad smiled brightly, "I should've asked you out sooner then, I was just too nervous too ya know? We've been friends for so long and I just didn't know how to open up like that to someone I loved so much" ,he told her as he held her hand. As their eyes met briefly Chad felt butterflies in his stomach, he truly did love Eve. He had grown to love her over the years, they had been through a lot together and he was always there for her when she needed him and he intended to continue to be there for her. Eve had done so much for him as well, whenever he was down she was always there to make him smile and whenever he needed to get away she would be there to take him away from whatever was bothering him at the time.

"I suppose we should figure out a good place to go for our first official date, I'm thinking I wanna take you somewhere special, somewhere we both love, I want this to be memorable" ,he began, the smile still plastered on his face. It was clear the man was happy, in fact Chad hadn't looked this happy in years. He finally felt complete now that Eve had agreed to go out with him, she was his and he was hers, it was perfect.

Liddy let out one loud laugh as Jay said she was polite. “What have you been smoking today, and can I have some?” Smiling at her sister Liddy just shook her head. As much as she picked on Jay she didn’t know what she would do without her. Her sister was everything she wasn’t and she envied her for that. “And for the record, the fact you are scary has nothing to do with you being polite.” Liddy gave her sister a big cheesy grin.

Beks rolled her eyes when she said she doubted she’d find someone she cared about. “You’d be surprised the quality of woman who would be willing to work with you to help you through your issues Jay.” Beks had always been pretty straight forward, though she didn’t want to just blurt out that Simone was in to Jay, so she was trying to be subtle about it. Beks gave Simone a subtle nod then continued to talk. “You just have to open your eyes and look.”

Simone looked over at Jay while Sky spoke to her. She hated to see Jay talk down about herself like that and it brought a look of sadness to her face. When Sky was finished talking Simone chimed in. “I think that any woman would be lucky to have you for their partner Jay.” Simone’s accent was thick as she spoke, and the smile on her face towards Jay was genuine. Simone had grown to love Jay over time. It was her honesty and outgoing nature that had done it.

As Simone sat there she thought back to the first time she had met Jay. The gang had gotten together to eat to welcome Simone to the country. Beks had thrown a party at the local pizza place and invited all her friends. Simone having come from a wealthy family in France thought she had to dress up for the party, and Beks didn’t want to be rude and correct her. She ended up wearing her –white- Chanel pantsuit to the pizza place. As Jay walked in the look on her face had been priceless. Not holding back she looked at Liddy and asked who wore a white pantsuit to eat pizza. Liddy of course punched Jay in the arm for being rude, but Simone thanked her for being so honest. She wouldn’t have known any better otherwise. As she thought back to the party a smile crossed her face, though she was snapped back to the car when Sky called her and Liddy nerds.

Beks let out a laugh and nodded. “Such total nerds!”

Liddy gave a small frown and shook her head. “Not nerds, just educated!” Smiling and huffing playfully she smiled. “I’m sorry that you can’t understand the pure excellence that is in your car.” Liddy gave Simone a nod then started digging through her backpack for something.

As Jay started talking about music Simone smiled at her and listened. “I haven’t heard them no…and I’d like that. We’ll have to figure out a day we both get out of class early or don’t have school.” Simone bit the corner of her bottom lip and blushed slightly. If she was going to be honest, she’d never been as attracted to a woman as she was to Jay. Simone was bisexual, and had always leaned more towards males then females, but that all had changed when she met Jay.

Beks smiled and started to look back out the window. They would be to the junkyard soon, and she needed to figure out exactly how she was going to greet Sly. She wanted it to be special, and she wanted to get her feelings across, so she had to plan in out in her head.

Liddy chuckled as Sky winked back and shook her head, looking down at her notebook she started working on her homework while she had a chance. With Sly back in town she knew that she wouldn’t get much time to be the exemplary student she was normally.

Eve nodded when Chad said he should have asked her out sooner. “I know exactly what you mean. That’s why it took me weeks to get up the courage to ask you to senior prom, and even then I said it was ‘as friends.’ Seems kind of silly now doesn’t it?” As their eyes met it took every bit of willpower Eve had not to kiss Chad. The idea of his soft lips pressed against hers sent chills up her spine and put butterflies in her stomach. The idea of them sharing their first real kiss infront of all of their friends however made her even more nervous.

As Chad brought up figuring out a good place for their first date Eve just giggled. “I think that it will be memorable as long as we are together.” The look in her eyes as she looked at him was a look of true love. She’d known she loved him for a long time now, and she was just happy she could finally express it. Biting her bottom lip for a moment Eve took a deep breath and mustered up as much courage as she could. Chad had taken the first step, they were going to go out, but she wanted to say something she’d been waiting to tell him for years, so she did. “I love you Chad.”

2lx8p3d.jpg

xpymf9.jpg

10g0dx3.jpg

Name:Sylvester Bradford, Sly
Attire:Black Tank top, Camo Pants, Combat Boots, Dog tags
Weapons:9mm in holster on his side
Tagging:Sky, Jay, Beks, Simone, Liddy, Sees Chad and Eve

"I haven't smoked anything today thank you very much" ,Jay stated in response to Liddy's comment. When her sister said she was scary Jay snickered at the grin she had on her face, "I'm also not scary....I'm fucking charming in case you haven't noticed" ,Jay teased. When Beks and Simone chimed in about Jay being able to find someone she smiled, especially when Simone said that any woman would be lucky to have her as their partner. She wondered if Simone felt that way about her briefly but shook the thought, they had been friends for years and although Jay adored the woman she didn't want to ruin their friendship. "Thanks guys you always know just what to say to butter me up" ,Jay stated before giving Simone a smile.

Sky chuckled at Liddy's comment about her not understanding the excellence she had in her car, "Oh I understand it and I think it's sexy, I mean a cute woman with a brain is far more attractive then a dumb bitch with a fat ass" ,Sky stated before again letting a grin spread across her face as she looked at Liddy through the mirror.

Jay was just about to continue the conversation with Simone about music when she heard Sky's comment, she turned her head a minute and raised her eyebrow, "Did you just say my sister was cute?.....EW" ,Jay teased before sticking her tongue out at Liddy. She loved her sister to death and also loved picking on her a bit and the fact she got to pick on Sky at the same time amused her to know end. "Anyway, yeah.....you....me.....anywhere ya want" ,Jay said as her attention returned to Simone.

As they pulled into the junkyard Sky spotted Sly sitting on the hood of his truck smiling as they all pulled in. She parked the car and undid her seat belt before getting out. Jay was quick to get to him and Sky laughed when Sly got slugged in the arm by her best friend.

"Hey you little shit, how you been?" ,Sly asked Jay before mushing her in the face. He then looked up and seen his sister walking towards him and got off the car to give her a hug. "God it's good to be back" ,he stated. "Is the rest of the gang with you?". Sly looked past his sister and Jay and spotted everyone else, his eyes fell on Beks. It was no secret the man missed her a lot, the two were decently close and whenever he went away he knew it tore Beks up inside and it killed him but he was a soldier, just like his dad it was something he was passionate about.

As he looked at her he remembered the first night they ever met. The gang was pretty young back then and Sky had decided to have a get together with all of her friends at the house. Sly was usually almost never around but that night he had decided to stay home. When Sky's friends all got there Sly was sitting on the couch playing N64 and when he seen Beks his jaw literally dropped. The first words out of his mouth were, "Do you like Donkey Kong?" he had felt like a complete idiot and Sky and Jay were making fun of him for his question and making kissy faces behind his back. He was about to get up and put Sky into a headlock then storm out of the house when Beks sat down and gave him a smile as he handed her his controller, something he never did with anyone. Ever since that day Sly had the hugest crush on her but was always too afraid to admit it.

29w5vkj.jpg

Chad chuckled at how silly the two were, both of them liked each other for so long but neither of them ever mustered up the courage to tell the other. He felt a little regret for not telling her sooner but it quickly faded, what mattered was they were together now and that made him the happiest man alive. "Senior prom was fun and between you and me, even though you had said it was just as friends I kinda pretended it wasn't the whole night" ,he admitted with a smile on his face.

When he parked the car and was about to open his door he heard Eve tell him she loved him. He turned to look at her and smiled brightly, his eyes filled with years worth of love and adoration for the woman. Chad didn't care that all of their friends were there as he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips letting his own linger for a moment before pulling away and whispering, "I love you too Eve" ,in response.

The back seat erupted with laughter as all of the girls started laughing when Jay said she hadn’t smoke anything today. Simone smiled at Jay when she stated she was charming. “I agree…You are very charming.” Liddy chuckled then made a gagging noise as Simone spoke. She was pretty sure her sister had it bad for Simone, but she wasn’t going to say anything. When Jay said thanks Simone giggled and shook her head. “No need to thank me for telling you the truth love.”

Beks and Liddy both raised an eyebrow when Simone called Jay love. Beks smiled softly and looked down at her phone. Her background was a picture of her and Sly. Letting out a small sigh she ran through her plan one last time. It was either going to go perfectly, or make things super weird, but it was a risk she was willing to take.

Liddy smiled as Sky spoke. “Yeah, I’m not into fat asses either.” She was trying not to think about the fact that Sky might have been calling –her- sexy. When her sister starting picking on Sky Liddy just shook her head. “Well yeah Jay, I am far cuter then you.” Giving her sister a smirk she went back to writing in her notebook.

Simone blushed slightly as Jay turned her attention back to her. “I’d like that. Place is up to you though. I’m not picky.” In all honesty Simone didn’t care where they hung out, just so long as she got some alone time with Jay.

When they pulled into the junkyard Beks looked out the window and saw Sly. She smiled softly and blushed a little before putting her phone back into her purse. Laughing a little Liddy shook her head. “He seriously needs to upgrade that piece of shit.”

As they all got out of the car Beks and Simone watched as Jay and Sky made their way over to Sly. Beks let out a laugh as Sly and Jay started rough housing. Simone waved at Sly then looked back at Liddy for a moment who was staring at Chad’s car with her eyebrow raised. Were Chad and Eve kissing?

Beks waited for Sky and Jay to move out of the way and noticed as Sly’s eyes fell on her. Taking a deep breath she walked over to Sly and smiled at him for a moment before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss on the lips. Beks pressed her lips against his passionately for a moment, letting her lips linger there, before pulling back and biting her bottom lip. “I missed you.”

Simone let out a hoot and started giggling as Liddy turned her attention to Beks and Sly. “HOLY SHIT!” Liddy blinked hard to make sure she wasn’t seeing things then let out a laugh. “Is it fucking couples day at the junk yard?”

Eve smiled at Chad as he chuckled. He seemed a lot happier then he had in a while, and she wanted to believe that was because of her. As he admitted that he pretended senior prom was a date Eve let out a soft giggle. “Me too…” Everything was finally falling into place for Eve. The whole gang was back together and she and Chad where finally going out. It was everything she’d ever wanted.

Eve crinkled up her nose and flinched after she told Chad she loved him. She thought maybe it was to soon to say something like that, but she’d always been one to follow her heart. As he turned and looked at her she saw the love flood into his eyes and all of her worries disappeared. Eve leaned into the kiss that Chad initiated, pressing her lips into his as she brought her hand up to his cheek, gently running her thumb across his skin. As he pulled his lips away from hers the words he spoke set her heart on fire. Leaning her forehead against his for a moment and closing her eyes, Eve smiled then brought her lips to his one more time, this time kissing him a little more deeply.

Letting out a chuckle as she pulled away she sighed. “So, we should get out of the car and get the mocking that is about to happen over with.” Unbuckling Eve opened her door and stepped out. As she looked over to the group of their friends her jaw dropped. Beks was actually kissing Sly. Looking across the car at Chad she smiled blushing softly before walking around to him and wrapping her arm into his before starting to walk over to the group.

2lx8p3d.jpg

xpymf9.jpg

10g0dx3.jpg

29w5vkj.jpg

When Eve pulled him in for another kiss Chad smiled against her lips before the kiss was broken and they got out of the car. His eyes fell on Sly and Beks and his jaw dropped along with Eve's, "Love is in the air, that and the smell of rusty old auto parts" ,Chad joked as he made his way over to the rest of the group with Eve.

Sly looked Beks in the eyes as she told him she missed him, he had missed her too. The kiss came as a shock but he was glad it happened, it made him feel more confident that the decision to ask her out was the right thing to do. "I missed you too and after that kiss I don't think I'll ever wanna leave again" ,he told her before leaning forward and kissing her. Sly figured it was alright to do so seeing as she had kissed him first. After he pulled away he smirked, "So does this mean you're finally my girlfriend?" ,he asked as he wrapped his arms around her.

Both Jay and Sky looked back and forth between the two new couples and then to each other, "Well it's about fucking time" ,they both said at the same time. Sky then looked to Liddy, "Wanna help me figure out what my brother's piece of shit car needs fixed? You probably....no, you definitely know more about cars then anyone else in this group" ,Sky stated as she opened the hood to her brother's truck then took off her sweater, leaving her in her tank top and jeans.

"Well seeing as I dunno shit about cars I'm gonna go over here and sit on this abandoned car and smoke a bowl, you guys have fun though" ,Jay stated before letting out a laugh. "Simone, c'mere I have my iPod we can start sharing music now while these people tinker with shit and make out with each other" ,Jay continued as she sat down on the roof of an old station wagon that looked like it had been left in the junkyard for years. In fact she was pretty sure it had been there for a good five or so years.

Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Beks, Simone, Sly, and Liddy

Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Eve, Simone, Sly, and Liddy

Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Beks, Eve, Liddy, and Sly

Tagging: Jay, Sky, Chad, Beks, Simone, Eve, and Sly

Eve let out a laugh when Chad make his joke. “Yeah, and old grease and oil…it’s GROSS!” Mock cringing at the kiss between Sly and Beks she gagged playfully. “GAWD, so it that!” Eve leaned into Chad as they walked towards the group. Now that she could be close to him without feeling odd she wanted to take advantage of it.

Smiling Beks blushed a little as Sly told her he missed her as well. When he said the kiss made him not want to leave again she let out a soft giggle. “I don’t want you to.” The second kiss made butterflies race around in Beks’ stomach. Then Sly asked if she was finally his girlfriend. She chuckled a bit and stuck her tongue out at him. “I was already, you just didn’t know it yet.”

When Jay and Sky shouted it was about time Eve and Beks both gave them a glare. Liddy shook her head and smiled. “I think it’s nice…You two should be nicer about it…You never know who truly cares about you until they make a move.” Stealing a quick glance at Sky before she started talking Liddy smirked. Nodding she chuckled and walked over to Sly’s car as Sky popped the hood. “Yeah…I’m the smart one…You all remember that!” Looking over at Sky as she pulled her sweater off Liddy smirked and poked her muscles. “When did those happen?”

Simone chuckled as Jay said she was going to sit on the car and smoke a bowl. Walking over to the car hood after Jay invited her over she sat down gracefully on the hood of the car and looked at Jay. “Sounds like a good idea, though I don’t think I’ll be partaking in the bowl if that is okay.” She didn’t mind Jay smoked, but it wasn’t something Simone did herself. Laughing and nudging Jay playfully Simone smiled at her comment about everyone making out. “We could join in on the making out thing if you want.”

Liddy hearing Simone’s comment make a loud gagging noise and faked pucking. “Oh my god, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.” Beks just rolled her eyes and looked back at Liddy. “So much for not picking on people huh?” Liddy let out a laugh and turned to look at Beks. “It’s okay if it’s you and Sly, or the love birds back there…but when it’s my sister it becomes epicly gross.” Looking down at the car Liddy shook her head. “Seriously Sly…why don’t you just get rid of this thing?”

Eve let out a chuckle as she walked over and leaned against the hood of a car. Holding up one finger she motioned for Chad to come over to where she was. She knew he would most likely go hug Sly first, but after that she wanted him close to her again.

2lx8p3d.jpg

xpymf9.jpg

10g0dx3.jpg

29w5vkj.jpg

Chad loved the closeness between him and Eve, he was so glad that they were finally together and able to show how they felt about each other openly. He loved her and knew she loved him back and it was something he wanted for a long time and now that he finally had it he wasn't going to let go.

"Oh really now? Well if that's the case we should've been doing a lot more kissing a long time ago" ,Sly stated in response to Beks before giving her a sweet peck on the lips. It was clear Sly adored Beks and Sky was happy for the both of them, she knew how Sly felt about Beks but was sworn to secrecy so never said anything.

"Oh I am being nice dork, is there ever a point where I'm not" ,Sky joked in response to Liddy's comment. She noticed the glance Liddy gave but wasn't sure how to take it so she simply gave her a cute smile and bit her bottom lip slightly. She chuckled at Liddy's remark about being the smart one then when she poked at her arm and asked when her muscles happened Sky let out a full on laugh then covered her mouth feeling embarrassed for a moment, she was getting all giddy around Liddy due to the fact she was extremely attracted to her and the simple touch drove her wild. "They happened a long time ago honey, people just never noticed" ,Sky stated in response. She then slung her arm around Liddy's shoulders and looked into the hood of the car, "So....other then throwing this piece of shit away, what do you think we can do to fix it?"

When Simone came and sat with her Jay gave her a big grin, the happiness clear in her eyes. She listened as Simone spoke in her sweet accent that she loved so much as she spoke. Jay's eyes widened when Simone said that they could join in on the making out if she wanted, "I totally want" ,was all Jay could say in response as she stared deeply into Simone's eyes. Jay put her bowl back into her pocket then moved closer to Simone and wasted no time in wrapping her arms around the woman's waist and pulling her in for a kiss. Jay was soft and caring to start off, giving Simone the option to deepen it if she wanted.

Both Chad and Sky laughed at Liddy's comment about her sister, "Well don't look back then cuz' Jay just jumped on that offer" ,Chad stated with a chuckle before turning to kiss Eve on the cheek. "And you know I gotta give my bro a hug, hope ya don't mind Beks" ,Chad joked before grabbing Sly into a tight hug. The two were like brothers and if Chad hadn't gone to college he would've been in the military with Sly. After hugging the man he immediately went back to Eve and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I can't get rid of that truck Liddy, it's my baby" ,Sly stated in response to Liddy's question. "You can fix it right?"

"You're baby is a hunk of junk" ,Sky teased. "But I know my little tinkerer here can fix it, she can fix anything but you need to learn to fix some stuff too Sly I don't want Liddy to overwork herself on this truck every time it breaks down" ,Sky joked as she gave Liddy a slight hug.

Beks blushed when Sly said they should have been doing a lot more kissing. “I think you would have thought I had cooties around the time I decided I was your girlfriend.” She giggled a bit as he gave her a peck on the lips then turned to look at Sky and gave her a playful glare. “You knew didn’t you?” Tilting her head to the side she put her hands on her hips and pouted a little. “You should have told me!” She knew that Sky probably had known for years, but was loyal to her brother. It was something that made Beks smile. If she and Sly were together for a while she could get used to the idea of Sky being her sister.

“Dork huh?” Liddy looked at Sky with a raised eyebrow. “Sure, call me dork all you want, but just remember when that sexy piece of machinery you call your car breaks down who fixes it.” Smirking at Sky when she called her honey Liddy chuckled. “Honey huh? I could get used to that.” Looking back into the hood of the car as Sky put her arm around Liddy’s shoulders she listened to her ask what was fixable. “He needs a new alternator…Probably some new spark plugs…Shocks, since he and Beks are probably going to wear these out…and if we can find one, I should switch out the engine…This thing is about shot.” Liddy shot Sly a grin then let out a chuckle.

Simone noticed the joy in Jay’s eyes when she sat down next to her. When Jay said she wanted to make out Simone was slightly surprised. The look that Jay gave Simone made her smile. “I should warn you…I French kiss rather well.” Smirking at Jay as she put her bowl pack into her pocket and moved closer, Simone was further caught by surprise when Jay pressed her lips against her own. Not one to back down from a challenge Simone deepened the kiss parting Jay’s lips with her tongue before finding Jay’s. The kiss was passionate and lustful.

Liddy gagged again as Chad said Jay had jumped at the offer. She just continued to look at Sly’s car engine trying to figure out if there was anything else she could do to it instead.

As Chad stated he had to give Sly a hug Beks just laughed. “Look, I know you two have an epic bromance and I will have to share him with you…But Chad…no tongue…Save that for Eve…Gods know she’s been waiting for years to make out with you.” Beks gave Chad a smirk then looked over at her BFF and gave her a wink. Eve just glared at Beks for a second before smiling at Chad and Sly. She knew that if Chad hadn’t gone to college he would have gone with Sly, and the thought of that killed her. She couldn’t even imagine what Beks went through each time Sly had left. When Chad got back over to the car and wrapped his arms around Eve’s waist she moved herself so that she was sitting in between his legs with her back against his chest, wrapping his arms around her tighter. Leaning back she softly kissed his jawline and smiled up at him.

When Sly stated he couldn’t get rid of the truck because it was his baby Liddy just laughed. Listening to Sky’s response to Sly made Liddy smile. “-Your- little tinkerer huh?” Looking over to Sly she smiled. “I can fix anything dude…Just give me some ducktape and gum and I’ll McGuiver the hell out of this shit!” Looking around the junk yard she smiled. “That is our last resort though…first we will look for actual parts…Sky, you wanna help?” Pulling a sheet of paper out of her bag she scribbled on it really quick and layed it down. “Those are the model numbers we are gonna need if we want to get this hunk of junk…I mean, Sly’s baby….running again.”

2lx8p3d.jpg

xpymf9.jpg

10g0dx3.jpg

29w5vkj.jpg

"Actually you're the only girl I didn't think had cooties back then" ,Sly said in response to Beks with a small laugh. When Beks looked to Sky and asked if she knew Sly bit on his lower lip nervously, Sky was the only one he had told and other then her Jay was probably the only other person that knew. He felt slightly bad for making Sky keep the secret but he was always too nervous about how Beks would respond if she ever found out.

"Oh I knew, I knew before he even said anything, Sly NEVER gives up his controller EVER" ,Sky told Beks before giving her a smile. "Not that it matters but I totally approve". When Liddy responded to Sky's dork comment she laughed, "I know you'll be the one who fixes it and who says I don't think the dorky thing is sexy?" ,Sky stated before giving Liddy a wink. Her eyes shifted to Jay for a moment to make sure she hadn't heard her flirting with Liddy before returning her attention to the woman. Sky listened as Liddy listed all the things Sly's truck needed and shook her head, "Jeez dude, you beat the shit out of this thing....and now my Liddy has to fix it and get all dirty". Sky smiled and pulled Liddy in closer to her side, she hoped the fact that she had stated she was hers didn't bother her too much. Then again Liddy did say she could get used to Sky calling her 'honey'.

When Simone deepened the kiss Jay moaned quietly against her lips as her eyes rolled back. She ran her tongue over Simone's in return and her entire body was on fire within seconds as they kissed. Jay laid back on the hood, pulling Simone on top of her, not breaking the kiss while she did so.

Chad let out a laugh at Beks comment, "The only person that I intend to give any tongue is Eve so no worries there" ,he stated making both Sly and Sky laugh. When Eve kissed his jawline he closed his eyes for a moment enjoying the fact that she had hit one of his sweet spots perfectly. "Mmmm, I love you" ,he told her quietly as he gave her a light squeeze.

"I know you can fix it lil woman that's why I asked for you all to come, well that and I haven't seen my fams in months and I love you fuckers....Especially my girlfriend" ,Sly said in response to Liddy while he gave Beks a smile. He was completely happy and nothing in the world could bring his mood down. When Liddy asked Sky to help her find the parts Sly looked at his sister while Liddy wasn't paying attention and started making kissy faces then wiggled his tongue around.

Sky's face went red at her brothers little action and she quickly picked up a can that was lying on the ground next to her foot and motioned for Beks to duck before hucking it at her brother. "Yeah I'll help you find the parts hon" ,Sky told Liddy.

"Awe, Sky just wants to get Liddy all by herself for a little bit" ,Sly stated before letting out a laugh.

"Shut the fuck up!" ,Sky snapped in response, her face red with embarrassment. "C'mon Liddy let's get away from these dorks for a bit". Sky then grabbed Liddy by the hand and began to lead her further into the junk yard and away from the rest of the group.

Beks let out a laugh and shook her head while smiling at Sly. “Yeah, wish I had known that years ago.” Turning to look at Sky she just rolled her eyes. “Hey, I’m not mad, you stuck by your brother’s wishes…I can respect that.” Chuckling softly at Sky saying she approved Beks nodded. “Actually, you approving makes things a bit easier on the group. If you didn’t approve things could just get weird.” With that Beks turned back towards Sly and hugged him again. He was finally her boyfriend, and it was something she’d yearned for since they were young.

Liddy smiled as Sky spoke. Her loyalty to her brother was much like Liddy’s loyalty to Jay. It was one of the things Liddy admired most about Sky. Smirking a bit at Sky saying something about dorky being sexy she paused for a moment then an evil grin crossed her face. “You think I’m goooorgeous, you want to kiiiss me! You want to love me, hug me, SMOOCH me!” Liddy cringed after she finished teasing Sky, mostly because everyone would know she’d watched Miss Congeniality, but also because she was worried she might have taken that last joke a little to far. Looking over at Sly as Sky said he beat the shit out of the car Liddy smiled. “Your sister isn’t wrong….You did beat the shit out of this thing…but I don’t mind getting dirty.” When Sky pulled Liddy closer to her, Liddy slung her arm around Sky’s hip and gave a light squeeze.

Simone felt Jay moan against her kiss and smiled. As Jay ran her tongue over Simone’s she let out a soft moan herself and fell ontop of Jay as she pulled her down, still kissing her. Simone’s body felt light as she layed there atop Jay’s. Rasing her hands up to Jay’s face Simone kissed her more deeply then moved one hand up to Jay’s hair lightly tugging for a moment. Pulling back from the kiss Simone smiled at Jay and whispered into her ear. “I don’t do one night stands love…If you want to keep me you may have to commit.” Before Jay could really answer Simone kissed her again.

Beks smiled as Chad said that the only person he intended on giving any tongue to was Eve. She then turned and kissed Sly on the cheek. She wasn’t sure if she was being to clingy or not, but she didn’t really care. Sly had known her for years, and he knew how she was. Beks wasn’t one to half ass things, and if they were dating she wouldn’t half ass that either.

Hearing Chad say I love you again as he squeezed her Eve let out a soft sigh and smiled at him. “I love you too, more then you know.” Giving him another peck on the jaw she shifted her body so that she was sitting sideways in his lap, and then leaned her head against his chest.

Liddy looked over at Sly as he started talking and let out a laugh. “I knew it! You just use me for my brains!” Giving him a fake pout Liddy pretended to cry. “I feel so ashamed. Like a intelligence whore.” Beks and Eve started to laugh at Liddy’s comment then Beks looked at Sly and smiled. “I love you too.”

Eve smiled and looked over at Sly. “For the record…we all love you.” Looking to Beks she chuckled a little then continued. “Just some more than others.” Then seeing Sly making kissy faces as Sky about Liddy Eve’s jaw dropped; apparently everyone but Jay and Liddy knew about Sky’s feelings towards her.

Beks ducked as Sky hurled the can at Sly then let out a laugh. Liddy turned around to see what was going on, but missed everything by mere seconds. Hearing Sky say she’d go with her made Liddy smile, and as Sly picked on Sky she just shook her head. “Who says that it’s not me who wants to get –Sky- alone there Casanova?...And don’t you have a girlfriend to worry about now…You don’t have time to be picking on your sister now!” Liddy stuck her tongue out at Sly then noticed Sky had started to blush. Hearing Sky snap at Sly made Liddy chuckle. When Liddy was grabbed by the hand she followed Sky willingly further into the mounds of junk that surrounded them. “Do you have any idea what the stuff we are looking for looks like?” The smirk on Liddy’s face was playful as she asked the question.

2lx8p3d.jpg

xpymf9.jpg

10g0dx3.jpg

29w5vkj.jpg

Jay smiled against Simone's lips when she moaned softly then when she felt her hair get tugged lightly Jay let out a low growl before listening to Simone whisper in her ear. Before Jay could respond their lips were pressed together again so Jay nodded her head and held Simone close. She had no problem committing to the woman laying on top of her, in fact Simone had been the only person Jay had wanted to commit to ever since they first met. There had always been an attraction but Jay had thought Simone was straight and way out of her league.

When Beks kissed Sly on the cheek he smiled brightly, he loved the little shows of affection and ate them up. The man was all in and he was all Beks'. "You know I really love how you love me" ,he said with a huge grin as he pulled her closer to him and gave her a kiss on the cheek in return.

"I think I have a good idea of how much you love me because I thin I love you just as much, I always have" ,Chad told Eve after receiving another kiss to his jaw. He sighed with satisfaction as Eve snuggled into him and held her close, now that he had her he didn't ever want to let her go.

"I have no idea what the stuff we're looking for looks like" ,Sky said in response to Liddy's question. Sky looked around and when they were far enough away from the group she let out a sigh of relief. She wanted Liddy to know exactly how much she liked her but she wanted to be the one to tell her she didn't want her to find out because of Sly's big mouth. As they walked Sky began kicking a can around that was on the ground, she was looking down avoiding Liddy's gaze and had her hands in her pockets, something that usually signified that she was nervous. "So....uhm....did you mean it when you said you wanted to get me alone" ,she asked before shaking her head and letting out a laugh. "Wow that sounded really, uhh, what's the word for it......lame I guess, you were only joking....I just probably read it the wrong way I tend to do that with things" ,Sky said right before kicking the can hard, shooting it a good distance from them.

Tagging: Sky

As the new couples were catching up and Simone was stuck to Jay's face Beks just chuckled at the two friends who had wandered off to gather parts for her boyfriend's piece of shit car.

Once Liddy and Sky were away from the others Liddy noticed Sky was getting nervous. Liddy raised an eyebrow but said nothing at first, looking for parts instead. Once Sky had mentioned she didn't know what they were looking for Liddy let out a laugh. "Yeah, okay...Umm...well then when I see stuff I'll just have you read off numbers to me and I'll check the stuff...Sound good?"

Liddy spent a few minutes looking around, but turned and looked at Sky when she started to talk again. They were a bit of a ways away from the group at this point, and Sky seemed even more nervous then before. Chuckling softly Liddy stood up and dusted off the dirt on her jeans before moving a little closer to Sky. Shaking her head slowly Liddy put a finger up to Sky's lips and smiled. "Before you go any further, just stop and listen."

Taking a deep breath in Liddy looked deep into Sky's eyes and moved her finger from Sky's lips. "I wasn't totally kidding. There was a reason I asked you and not someone else. I've had a crush on you since I was like 6, and you were so nice to me about falling off the swing set...It's probably why I was so mean to you when we were little...I didn't know how to deal with my feelings. Ya know? You grow up in this society where the 'norm' is boys like girls and girls like boys...and I was 6 and liked you. I didn't know how to process it at first."

Liddy looked at the ground for a moment and kicked around some dirt before continueing. "Then, as I got older I realised that I wasn't as abnormal as I thought, and other people were like me...Then when you came out our 8th grade year, you were my sister's best friend. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want things to get weird between you and Jay, so I didn't say anything."

As Liddy stood there she processed what she has just told Sky and got extremely nervous. "I just...I....I um..." She couldn't help but trail off. Looking down at the ground again she started kicking around more dirt.

xpymf9.jpg

Tagging:Liddy

When Sky felt Liddy's finger against her lips she quieted instantly and waited for the inevitable turn down. In that moment Sky felt like a complete idiot. Her eyes widened when Liddy told her she had liked her since they were young. After Liddy was finished talking Sky noticed her get nervous really quickly, something Liddy normally never did, she was always very straight forward and usually didn't care what people thought.

Sky smiled softly then put her arm around Liddy, "Hey, I know how you feel. I liked you too but you being my best friend's sister made things complicated, I mean I don't even know why it was so complicated I guess I just didn't want Jay to get mad at me, I dunno what I would do without that crazy bitch and I guess just the thought of her being mad at me killed me" ,Sky began. It was silly to think about now, in ways she was still worried about how Jay would react if she had started dating Liddy. The worry that Liddy didn't feel the same was gone now and Sky figured that everyone in the group were adults now and Jay was more mature now then she was in high school and a little less protective over her sister, plus Jay knew Sky would do anything for Liddy.

"You know how nervous I was just now I thought you were gonna make fun of me or something" ,Sky half joked. "I think we can be something Liddy, something good, I mean we know each other, all the flaws and quirks we both have, I know what you like and you know what I like and we do like a lot of the same things so that's good" ,Sky let out a little laugh then pulled Liddy a little closer to her. "Ya, know what I'm not gonna ask you out....." ,Sky stated and paused for a few seconds to look deep into Liddy's eyes. "Fuck being formal with shit, let's just fall, I've been ready to catch you for years" ,she said softly then smiled as she pushed a piece of Liddy's hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

When Sky put her arm around Liddy she relaxed a little. She'd expressed her true feelings for Sky and was terrified Sky had just been fucking with her. As Sky started talking Liddy just stood there dumbfounded. Sky actually liked her? What the hell?! "Yeah, Jay was my main concern too...and wait, are you sure you aren't just fucking with me?" Liddy paused turning a little to look at Sky. Liddy really hoped Sky wasn't messing with her, but wasn't sure. Liddy was a nerd, she knew it and owned it, but it made it hard for her to find a girlfriend.

As Sky said she'd been nervous that Liddy was going to make fun of her Liddy just shook her head. "I wouldn't ever -really- make fun of you. The times I picked on you was me flirting....If I ever hurt your feelings I'm sorry." Listening to Sky talk further Liddy just smiled. Sky really believe in the idea of them together. "I think we can too...I think we'll be great together...I always have." Why Sky said she wasn't to going to ask Liddy out she arched an eyebrow for a moment before listening to her finish. Letting out a chuckle Liddy kissed Sky softly on the lips then leaned her forhead against Sky's. "You better start catching me then, cause I've been falling for years."

Smirking a little Liddy shook her head. "We should really try to find pieces for your brother's hunk of junk."

xpymf9.jpg

Sky smiled hearing Liddy's words then when Liddy kissed her she melted into her. She looked into Liddy's eyes when she told her she better start catching her, "I got ya and I'm not gonna let you go" ,Sky told Liddy before giving her a quick kiss on the lips. Sky then made her way over to a pile of car parts after Liddy mentioned they should find the parts for her brother's car. "I swear he needs to just buy a new car he has enough money too" ,Sky teased as she began to pick up random parts and throw them to the side.

"Alright so I found a few parts that look to be all together, hopefully at least one of the parts is a part we need" ,Sky stated with a laugh. "I'm gonna go look for more shit that's in tact while you take a look at those". Sky began to walk towards another pile, on her way towards it she tripped on something that was sticking out of the ground. Stumbling she regained her balance before turning around, she was ready to start cussing like she normally did whenever she tripped or got hurt in some way but stopped when she seen the thing she had tripped over. It looked like some sort of glass box with a bunch of wiring and symbols she she had never seen before inside it and it was glowing a bright green color.

Kneeling down Sky began to start digging it out of the ground, or at least attempting to. "HEY....UHH....LIDDY.....COME CHECK THIS OUT!" ,Sky shouted over her shoulder.

Liddy smiled at Sky when she said she was ready to catch her. "Good." When Sky leaned in and kissed her quickly Liddy let out a soft chuckle. Shaking her head when Sky said she didn't know why Sly didn't get rid of the truck Liddy smiled softly. "It's his baby remember. I just hope that he learns to love Beks as much as that damn truck."

As Sky picked up random parts and started tossing them into a pile Liddy just smiled and watched her for a moment. She was by far the cutest thing on the planet, and probably had no idea that she'd tossed a couple dozen Motorcycle parts into the pile. Liddy said nothing though, and instead started going through the parts she had to look through, sitting a couple to the side, as they would work in Sly's truck.

Liddy looked over when she noticed Sky trip, but only for a moment. Sky looked like she was okay, so Liddy went back to work. It was when Sky literally shouted for her to come look at something she stood up and walked over that way. Looking down at the box that was glowing green Liddy raised an eyebrow. "Amazing..." Liddy bent down and started to help Sky try to dig the box out. "It looks like something from fucking Halo or Gears of War...I've never seen anything like this."

Once they'd finally gotten the box uncovered completely Liddy sat down in the dirt and just stared at it for a moment. "Have any clue what it is?"

xpymf9.jpg

Sky smiled at Liddy's response to seeing the glowing box, while Sky was freaked out a bit over it Liddy thought it was amazing. When they got the box uncovered completely Sky looked at it with a confused look on her face. She had never seen anything like it not even close. "It's weird, I've never seen anything like this before in my life, it's like something out of an alien invasion movie" ,Sky said in response. "I have no idea what it is".

After a few moments of staring at it Sky pulled out her phone and sent a text to Beks knowing Jay was a little busy she knew the woman wouldn't pick up her phone. The text read, -"Pry Jay and Simone apart then get your asses back here and check this shit out"- After sending the text she put her phone back into her pocket then looked to Liddy. "So you think the aliens are coming now?" ,Sky said jokingly before nudging Liddy playfully.

Back
Top Bottom