Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Test Gone Wrong by RobBase086 and Artemis' Priestess

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a warm September night when a research study was being done on a Drake Colton. He was the universities star football player. He was 6'4" with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Built rather stocky due to the steroids that he had been taking. The doctors were performing a experiment on him using some enhanced vampire blood that was genetically altered to create a vampire of the 21st Century. Drake was built rather strong and the doctors figured that he would be out for the night. What they did not figure was that his recovery time was going to be rather quickly from being knocked out with a sleeping drug. Drake realized where he was at due to the lights and seeing the different equipment around the lab there. He had super enhanced strength due to the steroids that he was taking and it had made him so strong that the cage that they had him in could not keep him inside of it. No one was in the lab at the time when he bent the bars far enough apart for him to climb out of the cage. He was very hungry for blood and knew the college campus quite well since attending school there.

Drake used his sense of smell to let him know if anyone was close or coming to him. He was still new to what the research doctors had done to him and did not realize that his thirst and appetite for blood would create some problems. As he walked out of the lab and into the dark night filled with stars and a full moon. Drake could smell beautiful women around the campus. It was like a aphrodisiac to him as he would look at a person as they walked by him and the juggler vein would be pulsating with fresh blood to quest his appetite. He wondered along the campus and into a bar. He saw this beautiful red head that attracted him to her. He could just smell that she was just right for the picking. He wondered over to her and in a playful manor tapped onto her shoulder to duck away if she turned toward him. He smiled as he did this to her and their eyes met. "Hello my beauty! How are you doing tonight?" He said with a smile not realizing that he had great powers that he still had no control over. His eyes were like a hypnotic wheel that when a person gazed into them he had control over them. "Are you here to possibly meet someone special baby?" He said to her in a manner that was like a player would say to hook up with a woman.

Cathrine hadnt wanted to go. She should be studying for Biology or English, not out at the bar. But Lilly had begged her and even dressed her before dragging her out. Instead of her usual modest skirt she was in a shorter, tight back dress. Her long red hair piled in a lazy bun on top of her head. She was a student at St. Mary's Catholic college and took her education very seriously. Never dating or going out really. Even though she was very beautiful at 5'7'' with long legs and a perfectly curvy body, this additude had left her as a virgin at the age of 19. Something that she was very proud to admit. But she had came to the bar, a night out. She could flirt and enjoy herself too even though most people thought she was a prude.

When she turned to see the guy standing behind her, she froze. He was beautiful. Perfect in every way it seemed. She cant help but smile back as she shakes her head. "No... I am here alone." She bites her lip, unable to look away from him. The music around them seeming to fade as all she can do is stare at him. She shivers uncomfortably but doesnt look away. She can tell that something is wrong but she is so taken in that she doesnt care.

Artemis said:
Cathrine hadnt wanted to go. She should be studying for Biology or English, not out at the bar. But Lilly had begged her and even dressed her before dragging her out. Instead of her usual modest skirt she was in a shorter, tight back dress. Her long red hair piled in a lazy bun on top of her head. She was a student at St. Mary's Catholic college and took her education very seriously. Never dating or going out really. Even though she was very beautiful at 5'7'' with long legs and a perfectly curvy body, this additude had left her as a virgin at the age of 19. Something that she was very proud to admit. But she had came to the bar, a night out. She could flirt and enjoy herself too even though most people thought she was a prude.

When she turned to see the guy standing behind her, she froze. He was beautiful. Perfect in every way it seemed. She cant help but smile back as she shakes her head. "No... I am here alone." She bites her lip, unable to look away from him. The music around them seeming to fade as all she can do is stare at him. She shivers uncomfortably but doesnt look away. She can tell that something is wrong but she is so taken in that she doesnt care.

Drake knew he had her right where he wanted her. As his eyes gazed into her beautiful blue eyes and smiled back at her. "Would you like to dance possibly out on the floor or go to a corner for us to be alone to talk beautiful?' He said to her as he noticed the vein pulsing and he was very hungry to take a bite and drain her of her blood. What Drake did not know was that by doing this it was going to be transferring some of what he had flowing through his body. He gently took her hand as he guided her out onto the dance floor and began to pull her close to him. His body grinding up against hers. He was wanting to see if he could get her turned on or not.

Drake saw many other ladies there in the college bar but something was very special about this one that he walked up to. "My name is Drake and yours?" He said as he said it into her ears and then gently kissed her neck. The sweet smell of the perfume that she was wearing was very appealing to him. Drake's canine's began to form as he kissed the side of her neck. He knew that he could not do this out on the dance floor and eventually guided her to a dark corner of the club for them to be in private. He guided her to a corner where there was a soft couch for them to sit. His arms went around her shoulders. As he softly kissed her lips. His hand slowly moved onto her thigh as he smiled looking into her eyes once again.

She didn't even get a chance to answer as he pulled her onto the dance floor. Not that she would have turned him away. He pulled her in close and she didnt care. Moving with him, feeling his cool hands tracing over her dress, pulling her in as tight as he could as the moved with the music. She couldnt help but whimper out as he whispered into her ear and kissed her neck. Her heart racing. It was so wrong and she loved it. This wasnt like her at all.
"Im Cathrine." She says as he continues to kiss her neck and then pull her away from the beating music. She felt like everyone was watching her as he pulled her onto the couch with him. Her lips burning cold with the kiss he pressed to her lips. She reaches up and touches her lips before looking back up at him and blushing deep. Getting lost in his blue eyes that seem to only be for her. She feels her arousal rising.

Artemis said:
She didn't even get a chance to answer as he pulled her onto the dance floor. Not that she would have turned him away. He pulled her in close and she didnt care. Moving with him, feeling his cool hands tracing over her dress, pulling her in as tight as he could as the moved with the music. She couldnt help but whimper out as he whispered into her ear and kissed her neck. Her heart racing. It was so wrong and she loved it. This wasnt like her at all.
"Im Cathrine." She says as he continues to kiss her neck and then pull her away from the beating music. She felt like everyone was watching her as he pulled her onto the couch with him. Her lips burning cold with the kiss he pressed to her lips. She reaches up and touches her lips before looking back up at him and blushing deep. Getting lost in his blue eyes that seem to only be for her. She feels her arousal rising.

Feeling Catherine dancing with him felt great! He was very much interested in sinking his fangs into her lovely neck. The way she felt as she was dancing close to his body turned him on. He could watch the flow of the blood as it pulsated through her veins around her neck. The fast beat of her heart was very much causing Drake to want to bite her lovely neck. "It is a pleasure to meet you Catherine!" He said to her with a smile as he lead her to the couch to sit next to him. Gazing into her beautiful blue eyes was something that Drake found so beautiful about Catherine. Drake could tell that he could teach Catherine a lot and to be more confident about herself. He could tell that she was a bit shy but he would get her to eventually break out of her shell. His hand gently went down to her thigh as he rubbed onto her thigh and moved his hand closer to her pussy. Kissing the side of her neck once again.

His hands are cool as they slide between her thighs, making her shiver out. Biting her lip as he kisses her neck. Her hand moves to his arm but she doesnt stop him. Letting him kiss her, her heat rising. She feels his teeth brush over her skin making her gasp out, pulling away. She looks at him and then pushes his hand back. "I... I have to go." His teeth showing in the dim light, everything about what ever his spell was, was broken. God he was still handsome but she couldnt do this.
She gets to her feet, walking a few steps then turning back. "Im really sorry..." She darts out from the crowd, her heart still pounding as she walks out into the cool air. Walking around the corner and panting out as she leans against the wall. What had just happened. He was a complete stranger and she was about to let him do anything he wanted...

Artemis said:
His hands are cool as they slide between her thighs, making her shiver out. Biting her lip as he kisses her neck. Her hand moves to his arm but she doesnt stop him. Letting him kiss her, her heat rising. She feels his teeth brush over her skin making her gasp out, pulling away. She looks at him and then pushes his hand back. "I... I have to go." His teeth showing in the dim light, everything about what ever his spell was, was broken. God he was still handsome but she couldnt do this.
She gets to her feet, walking a few steps then turning back. "Im really sorry..." She darts out from the crowd, her heart still pounding as she walks out into the cool air. Walking around the corner and panting out as she leans against the wall. What had just happened. He was a complete stranger and she was about to let him do anything he wanted...

Drake loved the feel of being in control of the situation and his powers that he has he has not quite learned on how to control them. Drake was very much wanting to sink his teeth into her neck that he could smell the sweet taste of her blood. He watched as she pulled away from him. It was the first time that Drake has had any woman not want what he was wanting to give to her. "My sweet please do not go." He says to her as his fangs have fully grown now and he is ready to taste her blood. Some how Drake could see exactly where Catherine was going as he followed her and soon caught up with her there at the alley. He sensed her heart beating fast. "Catherine let us have a night that we shall never forget about." He tells her with his arm up against the wall and his body pressed against hers. "You know you felt a connection with me from the moment I began to talk to you. Let us go back to my place my sweet and we can just talk?' Drake was very much wanting to get Catherine under his spell and back at his apartment there on campus. He leaned in kissing her once again with passion hoping that she would not refuse to go with him back to his apartment. Drake wanted Catherine to become the first victim.

She was surprised and slightly afraid as Drake rounded the corner and caught up with her. Staring into his eyes once again as he pushes her to the wall. She tries to speak but he kisses her too quickly, making the words just disappear. Kissing him back, letting him pull her in and push her harder against the wall. She holds her breath as he pulls away from the kiss. Opening her eyes and looking up at him then looking away, shaking her head.
"I...I cant. I need to go home... I have to go home." She wanted him, She didnt understand it, but she wanted him and she had to get away or she wouldnt stand a chance. Her hands on his chest as he presses against her. "Please." She barely breathes out.

Artemis said:
She was surprised and slightly afraid as Drake rounded the corner and caught up with her. Staring into his eyes once again as he pushes her to the wall. She tries to speak but he kisses her too quickly, making the words just disappear. Kissing him back, letting him pull her in and push her harder against the wall. She holds her breath as he pulls away from the kiss. Opening her eyes and looking up at him then looking away, shaking her head.
"I...I cant. I need to go home... I have to go home." She wanted him, She didnt understand it, but she wanted him and she had to get away or she wouldnt stand a chance. Her hands on his chest as he presses against her. "Please." She barely breathes out.

Drake could tell he could teach Catherine on how to be much more confident than how she is now. As their eyes meet once again and pressing his body up against hers. "What do you mean you cannot and why do you need to go home for?" He said wondering what was the problem and possibly it was that she was still a virgin. Drake knew that he could be gentle with her and make long passionate love to her that night and she would never forget about it. He then placed his finger up against her lip and said, "SHHHH You must come with me my beautiful flower." He tells her as he feels her hand pressed up against his chest. Drake was so ready to plunge his teeth into her neck as he could not wait any longer. His canines grew out in the light as he sunk his teeth into her vein. While doing this he was passing onto her the drugs that were used on him into her veins along with the steroids that were in his system. Soon Catherine will feel like a new woman but he so wanted her to get rest.

A few college guys were coming out of the club when they heard Catherine in pain as the guys all said, "Hey buddy! What are you doing to her?" One of the guys pulled him off of her as the blood began to seep from her neck bite wounds that Drake inflicted upon her. She will soon feel like a new woman. Drake looked down at her and then ran off into the night.

She was begging for him to stop touch her, she thought she might not be able to resist much else. His finger pressed to her lips as he turns her head. She feels his lips against her neck, thinking that he is going to kiss her again she whimpers out. But he doesnt, she feels a sharp pain making her cry out before she feels his whole hand cover her mouth. He quickly starts to take her blood, and she weakly whimpers against his hand. Pushing on his chest but knowing it isnt helping. She barely even hears the guys come out, nor does she feel him being pulled away. But as she realizes it she reaches out to him, seeing him run off. Her head swimming with the drugs, not wanting it to end as she collapses into one of the guys arms. Her neck bleeding as one guy trys to run after him. The one that is holder her is telling her that it will be okay. Pulling off his overshirt and holding it to her neck.

Artemis said:
She was begging for him to stop touch her, she thought she might not be able to resist much else. His finger pressed to her lips as he turns her head. She feels his lips against her neck, thinking that he is going to kiss her again she whimpers out. But he doesnt, she feels a sharp pain making her cry out before she feels his whole hand cover her mouth. He quickly starts to take her blood, and she weakly whimpers against his hand. Pushing on his chest but knowing it isnt helping. She barely even hears the guys come out, nor does she feel him being pulled away. But as she realizes it she reaches out to him, seeing him run off. Her head swimming with the drugs, not wanting it to end as she collapses into one of the guys arms. Her neck bleeding as one guy trys to run after him. The one that is holder her is telling her that it will be okay. Pulling off his overshirt and holding it to her neck.

As Drake began to pull away to where the guy chasing after him could not catch up to him. Drake then ran around a corner and all of a sudden was invisible. Drake just stood there watching as the young guy running past him. Drake chuckles about this but does not know how he was able to make himself invisible like that. As the other guy was tending to Catherine holding his shirt up against her neck. Soon some doctors arrived and knew what had happened and could not believe that Catherine was still alive. Dr. Sworenson who is a tall slender man at 6'6" let the young man know, "It will be fine my men and I will take care of her. We are doctors and we shall see what did this to her." He assures the young man. The young man then says, "Dr. some guy was causing her pain and we thought that he was hurting her. We were only trying to help her out." He tells the doctor. As the other doctors began to lift and carry Catherine to the van that they had with no windows in it. It was like the old 80's style van with no windows to look inside it. It was the kind of van that kidnappers would use to kidnap children. One doctor quickly sedated Catherine so that she would be resting while they took her back to the lab to run studies on her.

They soon pull right in front of the building where the lab is and carried the sleeping Catherine on inside the lab. Dr. Sworenson tells the other doctors, "Please be careful with her because we must study her and see what exactly is going on with her blood." He says to the other men working with him in the lab. They carry her into the lab room placing her into a different kind of cage where she cannot break out of it. They gently lay her down and then walk away while Dr. Sworenson watched through a 2 way mirror on what is going on.

Catherine only catches glimpses of what is happening around her. Pain running through her veins as it takes over. Whimpering and panting as they carry her into the lab. Her eyes opening as they lay her in the cage, grabbing onto the doctors shirt. Looking up at him with begging eyes. "Please, it burns." She whimpers as he pulls away. Curling up on her side and crying out loud. Her body feeling like it its burning alive. Tears streaming down her face. She feels like she is dying when the sedative really kicks in. She grows silent, only shivering on the ground.

Artemis said:
Catherine only catches glimpses of what is happening around her. Pain running through her veins as it takes over. Whimpering and panting as they carry her into the lab. Her eyes opening as they lay her in the cage, grabbing onto the doctors shirt. Looking up at him with begging eyes. "Please, it burns." She whimpers as he pulls away. Curling up on her side and crying out loud. Her body feeling like it its burning alive. Tears streaming down her face. She feels like she is dying when the sedative really kicks in. She grows silent, only shivering on the ground.

Dr. Sworenson knew what was occuring to Catherine as he watched her shiver and hearing that she needed help. The doctor had plans to see if he could try to help her out yet he wanted to see what effects that were happening to her. He could not believe that she was mutating into a super like human form yet slowly changing into a vampire. Dr. Sworenson said to one of his assistants, "I would like someone to get a sample of her blood so we can study it and figure out what is happening to her. Possibly then we can cure or figure out what is going to happen." As one doctor responded, 'Yes Dr. I will get a sample to study and figure out what is going on." He said to Dr. Sworenson. As they began to examine her mouth checking for any growth in canines yet. What ever was happening was causing Catherine to become a new woman who will be more different than what she was before. Possibly she had something inside her that was unique like Drake's blood was like. That they shall find out soon hopefully. For some reason while Catherine was dreaming she was searching for Drake and could see them uniting as soulmates since he has bitten her.

Catherine breathes slowly as they examine her, her heart beating fast even as she sleeps. Her body shaking, her teeth starting to elongate as they lift her lip to see. They think she is completely out as they examine her, her body twitching as they touch her.
She dreams of Drake, of him touching her, of him taking everything he wanted. He tells her to wake up, begging her to wake up even though all she wants to do is rest, everything about her worn out. As he cries out one last time one of the interns plunge a needle into her arm.
She snaps awake. Surprising the intern as she grabs him by the throat. Looking up at him.
"You smell so good." He can see her teeth elongating, pulling him to her so she can lick over his beating veins as he struggles. Pulling him back and looking at him again. Kissing him hard. Wanting the feeling she had with Drake.

Artemis said:
Catherine breathes slowly as they examine her, her heart beating fast even as she sleeps. Her body shaking, her teeth starting to elongate as they lift her lip to see. They think she is completely out as they examine her, her body twitching as they touch her.
She dreams of Drake, of him touching her, of him taking everything he wanted. He tells her to wake up, begging her to wake up even though all she wants to do is rest, everything about her worn out. As he cries out one last time one of the interns plunge a needle into her arm.
She snaps awake. Surprising the intern as she grabs him by the throat. Looking up at him.
"You smell so good." He can see her teeth elongating, pulling him to her so she can lick over his beating veins as he struggles. Pulling him back and looking at him again. Kissing him hard. Wanting the feeling she had with Drake.

The intern was in shock and did not know what to think of her grabbing him by the throat and kissing him. As he removes some blood with the needle and wants to examine what is going on with Catherine. "I am glad that you think that I smell good." He said with a smile handing the sample of her blood to another person to have a look at it because he was in her hands now. The intern is a bit terrified and does not know what to make of this. "Can you please let me go?" He asks her as he gazes into her eyes. Yes Drake spoke to her while she was asleep and in her dreams. "Soon we will be together Catherine and we shall be forever soulmates." He tells her as she was sleeping.

She lets him go blushing and moving away as she does. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts. "Im sorry... What is happening to me? Am I dying?" She pulls her legs up to her, hugging her knees as she leans against the far edge of the cage. Blood on the dress and on her neck, but the wound completely healed as she looks around. She can smell their blood, and the intern's fear. She wasnt sure how she knew it was fear but she could just tell. They were all scared of her. Except the older man who watches her very interested. "Please, I'm scared" Tears well up in her eyes as she looks to the Doctor.

Artemis said:
She lets him go blushing and moving away as she does. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts. "Im sorry... What is happening to me? Am I dying?" She pulls her legs up to her, hugging her knees as she leans against the far edge of the cage. Blood on the dress and on her neck, but the wound completely healed as she looks around. She can smell their blood, and the intern's fear. She wasnt sure how she knew it was fear but she could just tell. They were all scared of her. Except the older man who watches her very interested. "Please, I'm scared" Tears well up in her eyes as she looks to the Doctor.

Dr. Sworenson looks at her understanding that she is still changing into the new vampire that Drake created. "It is quite all right and we are here to help you out Ms." He tells her but he did not want to tell her about Drake Colton and the experimenting they did with him. They all just watch her as she is frightened with what is happening and going on with her. "We are sorry for putting you into a cage like that but we want to be safe and protected from you. We have no intentions of hurting you. Can you please tell us what happened and how you were bitten please?" Dr. Sworenson says to her. He is planning to hear her side of the story and then explain to her what has happened with Mr. Colton. Dr. Sworenson wanted to comfort the sweet innocent thing that Mr. Colton has bitten but was worried that when she was hungry for blood that she may bite one of them there. Dr. Sworenson knew that she was going to have to be feed and mentioned to one of the interns to get a IV with blood to take care of her being hungry. The intern went and grabbed a bag of blood that they had stored in the refridgerator for her to not be so hungry. Dr. Sworenson realized that is where they went wrong with Mr. Drake Colton and allowed his hunger to grow so much to where he escaped.

"Drake did it... I mean the guy from the bar..." She shakes her head as tears well up in her eyes. "He was different, I couldnt look away. Im a good girl though... I tried to leave. He found me... " She puts her hands in her hair as tears run down her face. "I dont understand, I just wanted him so bad, even though I was so scared. And I wanted it, just like I want all of you." Another wave of confusion running through her. As she watches the doctor she moves from the opposite side of the cage to him.
"Im a good girl, but all I want to do is feel Drake with me, inside me." she blushes staring at the proffessor. "I just want someone... Im hungry, and needy."

Artemis said:
"Drake did it... I mean the guy from the bar..." She shakes her head as tears well up in her eyes. "He was different, I couldnt look away. Im a good girl though... I tried to leave. He found me... " She puts her hands in her hair as tears run down her face. "I dont understand, I just wanted him so bad, even though I was so scared. And I wanted it, just like I want all of you." Another wave of confusion running through her. As she watches the doctor she moves from the opposite side of the cage to him.
"Im a good girl, but all I want to do is feel Drake with me, inside me." she blushes staring at the proffessor. "I just want someone... Im hungry, and needy."

"It will be all right now Ms." The doctor says to her trying to calm her down as he watches her start to tear up and cry. "I know that you are a good girl and that you could not resist him." He tells her as he is jotting down notes about the information that she is giving to him about Drake. Plus, Dr. Sworenson writes in his notes the increased sexual desires of needing mens attention along with wanting attention. It seemed as if the drug that was injected into her has caused her to want sex. "Well we will make sure that you are well taken care of. Do not worry about going hungry." He tells her as he watches her move in closer to him at the cage.

She kneels infront of him on the other side of the bars, looking up at him. "Doctor, why are they so scared of me? What has happened to me?" She looks over at the other men who watch her. They look away sadly and she turns back to the doctor. "I can here him,I can hear Drake in my head and I dont understand." She looks down at her clothes and the blood that has dried on them.
"I want to go home."

Artemis said:
She kneels infront of him on the other side of the bars, looking up at him. "Doctor, why are they so scared of me? What has happened to me?" She looks over at the other men who watch her. They look away sadly and she turns back to the doctor. "I can here him,I can hear Drake in my head and I dont understand." She looks down at her clothes and the blood that has dried on them.
"I want to go home."

Dr. Sorenson looks at her in a sad way into her beautiful eyes. "Well due to you being bitten by that guy they are afraid of what you might turn into. That is why they are afraid of you." He tells her. "Well what is happening to you is that you are slowly changing into a vampire. You have bonded with him since he has bitten you and that is why you can hear him." He tells her knowing that she is changing from a human into a vampire. "I know that you want to go home but until we get this all figured out you cannot go home." He tells her.

Artemis said:
"I want to go home."

The doctor looks at her with sad eyes from the other side of the bar knowing that she is slowly changing from a human into what Drake Colton has become. "They are just afraid that is all. They fear that you will hurt them and that is why they are scared of you." He tells her as he then tries to explain to her what is happening to her. "That man you met at the club on campus is a vampire and you are slowly becoming like him. "You have bonded with him when he bit you onto your neck. That explains as to why you can hear him in your head." He tells her as he notices that she is sad. "Once we figure out how to reverse this you will be going home but until then you must remain here."

"How long do I have to stay here?" Biting her lip as it trembles. The realization that she might not get the chance to leave anytime soon hits her as the doctor watches her sadly. She just nods looking down as tears fall. Silently crying, she turns away from them laying down and shivering as she cries. Just wanting to be alone for the time, so she ignores the doctor and interns for hours, pretending to be asleep.

But when she wakes something is different and she can feel it. Her body much more lithe and soft. She sits up looking around, only seeing one sleeping intern. She can smell his blood beating slowly. She smiles as her eyes flash dark violet instead of the bright blue they usually are. "Hey... you over there..." she calls out to him.

Artemis said:
"How long do I have to stay here?" Biting her lip as it trembles. The realization that she might not get the chance to leave anytime soon hits her as the doctor watches her sadly. She just nods looking down as tears fall. Silently crying, she turns away from them laying down and shivering as she cries. Just wanting to be alone for the time, so she ignores the doctor and interns for hours, pretending to be asleep.

But when she wakes something is different and she can feel it. Her body much more lithe and soft. She sits up looking around, only seeing one sleeping intern. She can smell his blood beating slowly. She smiles as her eyes flash dark violet instead of the bright blue they usually are. "Hey... you over there..." she calls out to him.

"We are working so that you will get to go home." The doctor assures her as he tries to make her happy once again and smiles at her. He knew that he had to do something to keep her spirits happy because they do not like that she is unhappy about her situation there. The doctors and the interns keep a eye on her to make sure that she is all right.

The intern looks at her noticing some changes. "Yes Ms.? What may I do for you?" He asks her with a smile noticing that her eyes look different. He figures that she might be hungry and may need to feed her some blood as he prepares a IV for her to feed from.

When he hands her the blood she smiles. "Thanks. Im... im really sorry about scaring you earlier. I wasnt sure what was really going on..." She drinks the blood quickly, still unbelievably hungry. "I wonder... is there anyway I could get new clothes, or even a shower?" Looking down at the dress that has her own blood down it. "I would really appriaciate it. I promise not to bite." She laughs playfully, looking deep into the guy's eyes.

Back
Top Bottom