Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the Neonate (Raziel and Black_Lotus)

“What is next?” He lowered his head to kiss her neck, nipping at her pulse to make it jump. “Now, you are not allowed to open them or move without my permission. Do you understand me?” With that, a hand wrapped around her hips to hold her, her body sitting across his lap. His free hand ran over her body, palm and fingers brushing over her stomach, her arms and sides, before teasing over one breast, then another. Fingertips teased at her peaks, making them taut. His lips kissed her neck, shoulder, and ear.

Celeste nodded slightly, suddenly stiffing her body as her first instinct was to jump when he rubbed all over her body and played with her breasts, Celeste had to bite her lip as he kissed and nipped across her neck, shoulders and ear. "This is torture." She moaned out, struggling to remain still.

“I didn’t say you could talk.” He snapped at her, two fingers rubbing one of her nipples between each other. A low playful growl escaped him as he gently tugged her earlobe with his teeth. “But is this torture? Does it feel too good for you, when I hardly even started my work on you?” His hand left her breasts, sliding down, fingers extended with an obvious destination. “Does it tease you, knowing that my cock is merely half an inch from being inside you, hard against your rear, but unable to have it?” His hand finished its journey, fingers stroking over her pussy before sliding down, spreading her legs for her. His hand reached her knee before sliding up her inner thigh, gently scratching her sensitive flesh before finding her core once more, stroking over the sensitive skin before spreading her lips, a finger finding her clit and starting a slow rub of it. “Tell me, Celeste. What would you give to feel me inside you right now?”

Celeste's breathing suddenly became heavy and hard to manage each time he spoke,, touching her and arousing her to a point she was never aware of. It wasn't until he asked her the million dollar question that she felt her entire body over heat. "Everything. Please. I'll be your loyal girl in everyway." She whined softly, chewing on her bottom lip.

Oh, he planned on drawing this out. His fingers were slow and methodical, one rubbing her clit while the other teased her hips. He nipped her earlobe, grinning at her response. "My loyal girl in every way?" He whispered back, hot against her skin. "Even if I told you to go out nude for the rest of the day? Even if I told you I was going to fill every single hole in your body, one by one?" He nipped her neck, fangs tracing soft lines on her skin. "Then move, one hand only. I want to see you play with yourself. But you aren't allowed to orgasm until I tell you that you can."

And Alexander did watch, smirking slightly as he watched her please herself, knowing that he wasn't going to simply let her orgasm so easily. The hand that was touching her before came to his lips to lick it clean, before it went to cup her breast, slowly teasing and stroking the soft, sensitive skin there.

Alexander nipped her earlobe, moaning low and hot. "So good, isn't it? Does it feel good? Tell me. But no cumming. Not until I tell you to." He growled low, his fingers taking a nipple between his fingers, teasing it a little roughly. "But no slowing down either."

In compliance to his every question Celeste moaned in agreement, fingering her pussy deeper and faster, suddenly feeling her limit be pushed as she roughly hit her sweet spot. She couldn't slow down and was only forced to steady her mind and breathing when she hit her spot repeatedly, feeling her legs shaking, Celeste whimpered, wanting to release badly but knew that if she had she would be punished. "My nipples are swelling Alexander, please let me cum?" She asked in a plee, biting her lip harder as she rubbed her clit quickly and roughly.

Alexander nipped her neck, shaking his head against her neck. “No. You are not allowed to cum.” It was absolute, an order that was unshakable. His lips found her ear, nipping and tugging. “What would you do to cum? Would you ride me like an animal? Would you put yourself on a vibrator in public? Would you slide me in your ass and be taken anally?” With that his clothes disappeared, leaving his skin bared, pressed against hers. His hard length pressed against her rear from below.

"I did not say you could move." He growled low, his hand moving to turn her head back to how it was before. "Nor did I say you could open your eyes. I'm tempted to say you aren't allowed to cum at all tonight now." He shifted her, so her back was to his chest. His hands went to her hips, knocking her hand away from her pussy, lifting her up and moving his length so the top of it rested against her wetness.

Alexander chuckled, his hips moving slowly, rubbing the top of his shaft against the entirety of her pussy. "I accept your apology, Celeste. Tell me, where do you want it? Where shall I fill you to the brim with my hard cock?"

Alexander chuckled as he heard that, his hands gripping her hips, lifting her up and his hard length standing on its own... and he pulled her down rough, filling her pussy to the hilt with it with a solid, hard movement.

He growled into her ear, a low, needy sound. "You can move now, love. Ride me. Cum hard for me."

Except he was already deep inside her, slid fully into her from head to hilt. His own hips grinded against her, feeling her tight grip on him. A hand found her shoulder, pushing her forward until she was almost doubled over, but how deep he was grew until it would have been impossible to get further in her.

Celeste was close to touching the floor as he bent her over and grinded his length deeper inside her, feeling her moaning became inaudible as she felt him shoving himself in her more until she felt t in her lower stomach. The pain she felt was more pleasurable than she had ever imagined, wanting nothing more than for Alexander to give he no mercy, Celeste bit her lower lip and looked back at him as he continued on.

Alexander grinded in her for a good minute before his hips pulled back, sliding out to the head until he surged back in with a long, full thrusts. He waited a few seconds before he did it again, and again. "I thought you had to cum." He growled low.

Back
Top Bottom