Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the Neonate (Raziel and Black_Lotus)

Alexander merely watched, at least until a maid came with a glass for him. Then he watched and slowly drank the blood, his eyes hardly roaming from her face as she ate. She seemed determined to get him to eat. But he wouldn't. He wouldn't risk illness to please her needs. So he stayed silent, uncaring about the tension in the air.

Finally tired of watching him Celeste stood to her feet, her grand chiffon gown, flowing as she turned and walked to her chamber. Halfheartedly she waited for Alexander to follow, being a noble in her own clan before her father sent her to be under Alexander's care, she was used to others doting on her it wasn't until she lived under him that she realized it wouldn't happen too often. "If he comes I will not be upset. If he does not, then I will get myself a new toy." She hummed, staring at the door in silence.

Alexander didn’t follow, although there was a low, threatening growl that echoed inside her head as he made his presence in her mind known. –Those are very dangerous thoughts to be having, Celeste.- There was drops of venom in his voice as it echoed inside of her mind. –And after what you said to me, too. But what is this? Am I merely a toy to you?-

Shocked, Celeste bit her lip, forgetting completely about the power he held. Unable to speak she covered her ears as she always had when he would get inside her mind. "No! I just don't like you right now!" She hollered out loud, keeping her ears cover even if she could still hear him. "Get out of my head Alexander, you know I hate it!"

The growl that followed in her mind was low and threatening. -You don't like me. And that is reason to take another man. Against your word. Fine.- The message cut abruptly, leaving her mind a little free-er now without his presence in it.

Celeste frowned, knowing she wasn't seriously going to sleep with another man but his presence left her drained and upset. "He's always so rude." She spat to herself as she shed her gown off and traded it for a small silk night dressed. "I wasn't serious at all. Who would take back what they said to someone they loved?" She asked herself as she walked to her balcony and sat by the window, willing herself to calm down.

Who indeed. The question rang in Alexander's seething mind for several hours yet, as he skipped heading back to his office, instead going to his own personal library, locking the door behind him. His eyes scanned over the books and tables as he looked for something that would clear his mind, or at least give him respite from his own thoughts. He eventually settled on one, grabbing it and taking a seat by the fireplace, legs crossed and body tense even in the relaxing spot.

The night grew on for Celeste which was tearing her to shreds as she crawled from her balcony and quickly headed to Alexander's office expecting him to be there. To her surprise he was not in and no one knew where he went off too. No one but Celeste at least. Slowly she peeked into his study, hoping he wouldn't notice her staring at him, lost in his beauty. As badly as she wanted to apologize, Celeste knew that her pride was too big to even damage no matter who it may be.

Alexander was silent for a long time, knowing she was watching but either uncaring or cold about it. After several minutes had passed, and a few paged flipped, he spoke, his eyes never wandering from the book. "I wonder how you managed to get past that lock." His voice was cold and hiding his own anger at her at the moment.

His eyes narrowed as he stared at the book, listening to her. "I'll have to make sure to bind the door better next time. This room is off limits for a reason." He flipped a page, brows furrowing as he thought for a long moment. "Noted." He remarked about her apology, not even bothering to look up at her.

I haven't sent you away yet." He hadn't bothered to look her way yet, though. His eyes had taken on a dull red over their normal color. He was really pissed off still, and there was little he would care about in the ways of control. But, he didn't send her away, and that was a start.

Slowly, Celeste walked in, tugging at the hem of her dress but didn't bother to get comfortable. Finally she sat on her knees, beside him, laying her head on his thigh, whether or not he was upset with her, she couldn't help but feel horrible and vulnerable than she ever had at this point. In silence she stayed, closing her eyes and relaxing just as she did when they were young and her father left her.

Alexander made no motion to show that he saw her against him. Instead of running fingers through her hair, they trailed down the pages of his book. If anything, this was a lesson to her, if she changed her ways at all that night.

From what it felt like to Celeste, hours had past as she laid on his "I'm willing to do anything to feel you again." She sighed, fighting her emotions even more as she stared forward instead of at him. "I was being a spoiled brat and I didn't mean to hurt you or make you this angry with me." Slowly she stood to her feet and proceeded to kiss his cold lips. "Please? I've been punished enough already. Please?"

If there was anything Alexander had gained in his many years of life, it was his ability to hold a grudge. But the muscles in his shoulders visibly relaxed as she kissed him. He put the book to the side, his arm wrapping around her hips and pulling her onto his lap. "I'll give you this chance." He said in a low voice.

"Thank you." Celeste replied softly, smiling just a little at him. She liked being in his arms. Although her heart was still heavy, Celeste rested her head on his shoulder, lightly nibbling his ear, whispering her true desire to him. "If you do wish to punish me, I will give you anything you want."

Alexander was quiet and in thought for a long moment, even though his eyes closed at the feel of her lips on his ear. Slowly, he shook his head. "If I wished to punish you further, you would not be sitting here right now. But I offer no more warnings to you."

She nodded. Honestly feeling lost with him Celeste stayed in his arms, silently begging for him to touch her, even if he wanted her to touch him. She would gladly oblige and do it. "Alexander, what are you thinking?" She asked, hating how hopeless she was feeling. She never felt that way. At least not with him she didn't and it killed her pride more and more.

“I’m thinking about nothing.” Alexander said in a low voice. He was silent for a long while, reading, before he finally put the book down, a hand sliding to run through her hair. He finally calmed down enough that he could give her his attention. “You say you’re my loyal girl, yet what you said earlier didn’t sound very loyal.” He lowered his head to her ear, nipping her earlobe. “Show me your loyalty, Celeste. Then I will forgive you.”

With a wave of his hand the door to the study closed and locked, and his eyes ran over her body. He nipped her ear again, then her neck, feeling her pulse. “Very good. If you want to show me that, then show me your body. All of it, remove your clothing for me.”

Without hesitation Celeste stood to her feet, slowly removing her massive flowing gown. Just as it fell to floor, she removed her lace bra followed by her panties. There she stood before him completely bare and exposed. "Anything else Alexander?" She asked, feeling her pale skin heat up in embarrassment.

Alexander watched her with great interest as she stood and stripped, rather unceremoniously but faster than any tease would have done. He nodded slowly at her question, a small smirk as he saw tint come to her skin. “Yes, quite a bit else.” He said. He reached forward, taking her by the wrist and pulling her to him, onto his lap, not bothering to make his clothes disappear. “Close your eyes. You’re not allowed to open them.”

Back
Top Bottom