Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the Neonate (Raziel and Black_Lotus)

Alex growled slightly, his hand going into her hair and pulling her head down. “I didn’t say stop or change. I just wanted to hear your answer. You’re too damn good at this to simply stop. Please.” If anyone knew anything about Alexander, it was that he never requested anything of anyone like that. And the tone in his voice was far more than a request.

Low moans and groans left Alex’s lips as she took him deep, feeling her hands working overtime. His fingers slipped into her hair and gripped lightly. He could only take another minute or two of her ministrations before he came, hot cum right into her mouth. “That was perfect, Celeste.” He managed to groan out as he relaxed back in his chair.

Proud of herself, Celeste swallowed his cum and crawled out from under his desk then stood on her feet. "Anything for you. I have wanted you for centuries." She admitted finally, fixing the lace of her skirt. "Anything else you wish of me Alex?" She asked, sitting on his desk on all fours. Her face inches from his.

Alex couldn’t help but smile as he watched her. She was adorable in how she was trying to make him happy, and it was surprising that it actually was working. “And now you have me.” He leaned forward, kissing her on the forehead before sitting back in his chair, taking a moment to get a good look at her cleavage before looking into her eyes. “Yes, you can go get a good drink to get the cum out of your mouth, so I can kiss you.”

She was back quickly, and that he liked. She straddled him, and his arms wrapped around her hips, pulling her close to him. He didn’t answer her, simply moving close, kissing her deeply, passionately. “Ah, Celeste…”

The kiss was reluctantly broken, and his eyes matched hers, his arms pulling her close until her body was flush against his. He hadn’t bothered to put himself away yet, either. “Tell me, Celeste, since you did something for me. What would you like me to do for you?”

Alex couldn’t help the small chuckle at what she did, smiling as his fingers found her calves, stroking up them slowly, lifting her skirt slowly. “Such an interesting way to request that, love.” He said, chuckling. He shifted, leaning down as he spread her legs, skirt pushed to her hips. His lips came down, kissing her core through her thong.

Alex could feel her nervousness, and after the small touch he lifted his head, his hand coming up to uncover her face, a finger stroking her cheek. “Don’t be nervous, Sivamet.” He said in a soft, soothing voice. “I’ll be gentle.” His hands slid down, taking each side of her thong in one hand, and sliding it off her, sliding them into his pocket. “These, though, are now mine.” His head came back down, kissing the cleft of her core before kissing the top, his tongue darting out to flick her lips open and finding her clit in the process.

Celeste found her self leaking even more arousal as she watched him confiscate her thong panties. Everything about him that made her wet was now in her possession, the thought of him at this moment was overwhelming. She nodded at his reassurance, whimpering a little louder as his tongue was over her most sensitive area. "Alexander, you will only have sex with me? Right?" She asked, between moans, remembering the last time she peeked in his office and caught a woman being fucked hard by him against his desk.

Alex heard that question, and his tongue did a quick butterfly flick on her clit before he looked up to answer her. “I only take one woman at a time, Sivamet. That being said, my wrath will be swift if I find you with another man. And I will find out if it happens.” His head came down, his lips wrapping around her little bud, gently sucking on it and his tongue flicking it wildly before he let it go. His tongue swirled downward, to her dripping entrance, sliding into her for a few thrusts before it headed back up to her sensitive nub.

As he heard that, his brow furrowed. “I would hope the Coven leader would not bore you. But that does not change what I have said.” His tongue flicked fast and wild on her clit, his arms shifting, one wrapping around her leg, the other moving fingers to her core. His middle finger slid into her, doing slow, long thrusts in her that weren’t in time with his tongue’s play.

She wanted to speak nut the sudden intake of his finger and tongue working together made Celeste speechless, shaking her head side to side, Celeste wished she had something she could grab, unfortunately the desk was not enough. Loudly she moaned, loving his tongue on her throbbing clit as his finger felt her moist flow even more causing her to pound her fists into the desk.

Alex couldn’t help but grin as he heard her moans and the sound of her fists on his desk. His finger was joined with a second, doing fast thrusts for a moment before burying deep and bending, his fingertips rubbing her g-spot deep inside her. His tongue worked feverishly, working her swollen clit with reckless abandon.

Alex grinned at her moans and pleas, his tongue and fingers working quickly on her, feeling her grips an pulsing. But he wasn’t going to stop until she came, and his pace would never change until then.

Alex felt her orgasm, gripping his fingers tight. He drew them out, bringing them to his lips and licking her juices clean off them. He heard her question, and he tilted his head slightly. “May you what, Celeste?” He questioned, looking her over.

Back
Top Bottom