Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Training the Neonate (Raziel and Black_Lotus)

Celeste swallowed, nodding quickly to each of his example words that described how she was feeling perfectly. "You have been by me for a very long time Alexander, of course I would want more than just time with you. I feel out of my element right now." She admired, surprisingly keeping her calm as she looked him in his eyes. "Even if you do not feel the same, Alexander I want this tonight."

Alexander stayed silent as she spoke, slowly walking towards her, his hands behind his back. When he was before her he bent his head down, whispering low, hotly, into her ear. “I have simply been biding my time until you made your move, Cara Mia. I have waited a long time for you to come out of your shell. Come, undress me. Let me feel your hands on me.”

Celeste bit her lip hard, feeling her shaky hands, pull at his clothing and drop them to the floor, finally when she had relieved him of his shirt and cloak, Celeste's eyes grew wide at how his body was more stunning than when she would catch him around the estate. "So beautiful." She mused, pulling at his trousers, willing them to come off with each hastily tug she gave him.

Alexander was silent as her hands worked every tie, button, and cuff on his shirt and cloak, letting them fall off his body. A soft chuckle left his lips at her words. “Hardly. Chiseled, maybe. A form I am comfortable with that I chose to make my work easier. Nothing more.” He stepped out of his trousers, left bare in front of her eyes, his hard length standing fully at attention for her. “Now you… you are a work of art.” His hands came up, brushing the straps of her slip off her shoulders.

Celeste felt her face turn red, causing her porcelain skin to burn at his sudden touch. "I am beautiful but never a masterpiece." She said solemnly, watching her slip, gracefully drop around her feet. She was completely exposed and at his mercy. struggling to keep her vision from eyeing his strong member that was set at the ready for her, Celeste kept her eyes in line with his. "My bed is there and ready for you." She replied innocently, unaware of what it truly is she has gotten into.

Alexander wasn’t nearly as shy as she was once her slip had fallen, eyes going over her flushed skin, the corner of his lips turning upward. “Not a Masterpiece? I beg to differ. I see why suitors come and stay to be thrown out by myself.” He took a step closer, his body a mere inch from hers now. He leaned his head down again, whispering hotly into her ear. “You bed? Ah, but Cara Mia, you are in front of me right now? Why would I care to move you just yet?”

A soft chuckle left his throat as he heard her, pulling her closer, his body flush against hers, hard length pushed against the bottom of her abdomen. “What I want? Oh, that bed is going to be used. In a moment. But right now… I want you to touch me. And I want you to tell me where you want my hands to roam first.” He bent his head down to her ear, fang gently nipping at her earlobe before he whispered hotly once more. “I want to hear your moans of want, begging for it. Only then will you get what you seek.”

Without any hesitation Celeste took his hands and placed them on her waist. "I want you you to touch me everywhere, start from my waist and cover my body in heated warmth from you." She instructed as she slowly kissed his chest and neck. "Please make me yours." Celeste whined, softly, between each kiss.

Alex growled slowly against her ear before standing straight. His hands gripped her hips for a moment before releasing, sliding back, starting by taking handfuls of her rear. He pulled himself closer to her with that, her breasts flush against his chest, before his fingers slowly worked their way up her back, teasing along her spine before coming around, cupping both of her soft globules. “I will make you mine.” He whispered low. “And you will never turn away from me, I can assure you of that.”

A low growl escaped his throat at her question, taking a step back to put an inch of space between them. His hands still worked on her breasts, gently caressing, feeling her pebbled peaks against his palms. “What do I want you to do? I want you to touch me. And then I want you to tell me. Exactly. What. You. Want. Me. To. Do to you.”

“You want me to take you? Mmm…” He leaned his head down, his hands unceasing on her breasts as he nipped her earlobe. “Then let me feel you, touch me, let me feel your hands on my body. Show me just how much you want me inside you.”

Slowly Celeste trailed her hands along his sculpted chest down to his abdomen, surprising even herself, she pulled Alexander closer to her, kissing and nipping hungrily his skin. "May I kiss you?" She asked him, but never leaving the sight of his marvelous member not too far from her view.

Alexander let out a low growl as he felt her hand sliding down but not quite making it all the way. “More.” He muttered low. “Take it in hand.” His head leaned down, lips kissing along her shoulder. “If you want a kiss, take it. But you better put all your feelings into it.”

"I will, You do not have to worry." She mused, gripping his length slowly stroking it as she pressed her lips to his, kissing him deeply and instantaneously swirling her tongue with his, pouring every feeling of longing and lust and desire for him she kept bottled inside for as long as she could.

Alexander’s hands released her breasts as she kissed him, a groan coming from his throat from the grip on him. His hands slid along her body, one hand burying into her hair, the other going to her rear, gripping and pulling her flush against him as he returned such a hot, eager kiss, his tongue dancing with hers in hot bliss. Slowly he shifted their bodies, moving her towards her bed.

As Celeste was laid back, Alex found himself being pulled down onto her, a low growl coming into his throat as he felt her hot heat begging for him to do something. “Skipping the foreplay, hmm?” It was a throaty groan into her ear before nipping her lobe, his hips shifting to position himself. “Fine enough. But you won’t get away so easily next time.” With that he thrusted forward, a powerful movement that buried him to the hilt inside her folds.

Celeste felt her body spasm instantly as she moaned out loud ti the feeling of Alexander's exceptional length filling her wet pussy. The mixture of pain and pleasure sent her in a spiral of emotions causing Celeste to dig her finely manicured nails into his able shoulders. "Oh.... Please go harder Alexander." She managed to moan out feeling her body heat up.

Alexander let out a low groan as he felt those fingernails into his shoulders, a pleasant feeling washing over his body on top of the pleasure from her tight, persistent grip. “Oh, do not worry about that.” He whispered hotly into her ear, as his hips pulled out slowly, until only the tip remained. “I know what I am doing.” And then again, he surged into her, to the hilt, resting there for a moment to feel her quivering grasp on him.

Instantaneously Celeste felt her entire body jolt into a lust filled seizure as she jolted and shook, underneath him. "Fuck Alexander!" She swore under her breath, wanting to ride out her climax. The feeling of his member that deep inside her not only sent chills throughout her but made her want him even more.

Alexander chuckled softly as his lips kissed along her cheek to her ear, moaning softly at the feeling of her quivering grip on him. “Orgasmed already? It’s a good thing that we didn’t have foreplay, then, or else you would be dead to the world by now.” His hips rocked and rolled his length deep into her, riding her orgasm out before starting a long, deep thrust into her, slow and steady, enjoying the entire grip she had on him.

Celeste felt her body relax and become numb as she bit back her moans against his slow thrusts inside her. She couldn't deny how good he was making her feel much longer, her moans grew from whimpers to echoes throughout the room, calling on his name with every deep thrust he pushed inside her.

Back
Top Bottom