Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"You were in love with Him then, too. I remember. You were so thrilled at 14 to know you were marrying him." Sere takes the kids in to the living room to play, not wanting them around conflict. Darien follows to help keep the others calm.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"That's only what you saw Marik. On the inside I was battling my feelings. This time I chose heart over duty. You don't understand Marik. I struggled with my decision for months afterward. Why do you think I kept ending up in your bed?" She asked him, looking into his eyes, and squeezing his hand, wishing he would just see that he was the one she loved. Marik really didn't get it. Back then she forced herself to do what was right. There may have been a piece of her that loved atem, but Marik had the rest, and this time she would see to it that he had her, no matter the consequences.

He looks confused. "We never slept together in that life. And you were madly in love with him. You tell Sere everything, no filtering it to make it better. I heard you tell her you were sleeping with Atem and having his baby. You were thrilled." She didn't know how much his heart had broken. He had betrayed his Pharoah and sold his soul to the devil for her, and he'd done it willingly. Bakura hadn't had to twist his arm much to get him to kill Atem. He'd been wanting to for quite a long time actually. The thrill of killing him still gave Marik a slight rush when he thought about it. His former friend was the only one he'd ever killed and the only one he enjoyed killing.

"That's not what I meant, Marik. I meant all those times i would just appear next to you and hug you close. That was before Atem and I *she blushes* well, you know. Marik, I know I must have broken your heart back then, but that doesn't give you a right to break mine now. You really are the one I love." Krystal stats to cry, hugging her knees to her chest in the chair, and not looking at him. She knew he was the one who killed atem in silver millennium. that wasn't why Krystal was crying. She was crying because he didn't lover her enough to believe what she was telling him. "I bet you don't know what I was going to name the child, do you? I was going to name him Marik." she said just before stalking off in anger.

"What is it sere?" she asked, deep hurt in her eyes, and no smile on her face. She looked as though she was hit by a truck, so to speak. Krystal looked to her sister and wondered what she could possibly want, and hoped it didn't have something to do with marik. She was mad at him right now, and with good reason. All his hostility towards Atem had caused him to doubt that she loved him. It was almost childish. She didn't wish to talk to him until he could see what she was trying to say.

Sere turns to a bunny and hops in her arms. "You look like you need someone to cuddle. I wanted you to know I'm available to cheer you up."

"Okay." she said with a slight smile, cuddling her bunny sister and walking into the living room. She looked over to see the four kids, who were playing together happily smiling and laughing. Krystal sat in a nearby chair and just watched, cuddling the soft yellow bunny in her arms and trying to calm down. She wondered what marik thought of what she had said, but then scolded herself. "No! you're mad at him! No worrying about him!" she thought to herself, even though she was still curious.

While Sere purred in her sister's arms, offering bunny lovies and comfort, Darien had taken Marik for a walk, trying to see if he could help. He considered his girlfriend's twin almost as if she were his little sister and he hated seeing her upset. He was smart enough to know that what Krys felt, Sere felt twice as much since they had that freaky twin bond. He hoped his bunny would get her twin to calm down.

Krystal continued to cuddle the little bunny in her arms, singing her favorite song quietly and trying to calm down. She was very mad at marik and yet also very sad. "how could he think that she didn't love him?" she thought to herself, watching her kids playing and smiling just slightly. Marik was her life. she wondered what darien could possibly be telling him, and hoping he can calm some sense into him. Serena's boy friend was like her older brother. It made her miss her "older brother" Kanou. He had always been there for her, and she missed him dearly.she wondered how he was doing in Texas, and hoped all was well. She also missed Aiden, who's Atem's twin brother, and decided she would call him later. Maybe'd she'd bring Sere to meet their mother. She did deserve that, but not until Marik was hers again fully.

Bunny just purred on her sister's lap, giving the occasional bunny kisses and snuggling close. "Feeling better penguin? Dare'll fix this. He speaks man language better than we do hehe."

The kids played happily, either not noticing their mother's tension or obviously not wanting to make it worse.

MEANWHILE

Darien felt he was beating his head on a brick wall. Were all Egyptians this bloody stubborn and block-headed?

"Much better bunny. *she smiles a little* I'm still worried about that hard head. I think maybe talking to Ai might help him. The two of them were always close, because Ai understands his pain." She knew bringing in Atem's identical twin might complicate things, but She knew he was the only one who could truly get to marik. Darien may try, but he just doesn't get it because he's always had sere. marik hasn't always had her. Krystal sighs a little and looks to sere, her face unreadable. "I really think I need to get Ai here. its for Marik's own good."

Bunny twitches her nose. "Are you sure that's a wise idea penguin? Marik might confuse him for his twin and hit him...."

Krystal sighed outwardly. "Possibly, but that's unlikely. Atem has shadows surrounding him. Ai does not. He's the equivalent of you. You know that." she looks to her sister and cuddles her. "i think its about time we go home lovies. How would you like to see your Grammy? Sere, you and Darien are welcome to come as well." she said with a smirk, looking too the children and her smirk widening. She knew how important it was to sere to meet Meggie, so she hoped this would make her not be a sad bunny. Penguin didn't like it when bunny was sad, especially when it was on account of her own sadness.

"right. I know she'd probably love that too." krystal said with a smile, petting her sister and looking to the kids to see what they say.

"of course babies. i think your auntie sere and uncle darien should come too, what do yo think?" she says with a smil, flipping her blue hair tails out of her way and kissing their heads.

"alright babies. sissy, what do you think about that? also, i wonder what marik and darien are talking about?" her expression was curious as she said it, looking out the window.

"Dare's trying to get Marik to understand how you feel about things. I'd like to come, and I'll drag him with lol."

"Good. i like that idea. mommy still hasn't met marik. do you think she'll like him?" she asked curiously, slight concern in her eyes.

"she'll love you sissy. the only reason she separated us was for our own protection. that shows how much she loves us." she says with a light smile, gently petting sere.

Sere purrs, still feeling nervous. "But what if she doesn't want to meet me penguin?" Her soft little ears droop and her tail stops wagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom