Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"Ishizu had to strip Marik of his title and role in court. He is no longer welcome in Egypt at all. If you do decide to be with Atem in the 30th Century, there will be no ties with Marik or any children of his. It's not pleasant, but those are the realities of the future that has been created by choosing Marik now love."

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"I see. *she looks curious a moment* why did she strip him of his title? Just curious. But if I were queen, couldn't i just give him his title back? he can't help what he did back in silver millennium. He was bewitched by Bakura's evil powers of persuasion." Krystal looks to her mother, still a bit curious, wondering why Ishizu would possibly do something like that to her own brother. It didn't seem right to her.

"It doesn't matter whether he was bewitched or not dear. Ishizu ran things for you and Atem, as was her right as priestess. Only she has the power to restore him and she won't do it. She will not risk another incident like that again. She enjoyed watching you and Atem falling for each other."

"I see. well, there's little chance of that happening again. In Crystal Tokyo marik will have my cousin Keiko, someone he didn't have in silver millennium. Also, Bakura will be purified and married to a clone of myself. So chances of that happening again are very low." she says with a small smile, but inside she's a bit sad. "If Ishizu would look into the future with her necklace she would see that. There's no real reason to keep him from his position." she adds, truthfully a little pissed at Ishizu for what she did to marik.

"Darling, Ishizu knows what will happen. She just wants everything in place to prevent something like that happening again. She is a very cautious person. In many ways, she is a lot like Serena. Your sister wasn't nicknamed bunny for her adorable nature: she is very shy and reserved, ever cautious, just like a rabbit."

"True. still, she should give him the benefit of the doubt. i mean he is her brother, for rah's sake."she sighs a little as she says it, hugging her plushie, feeling sad for marik. "my poor marikins.."

"Dearest, it will work out in the end. But it seems that you have made your choice. Now you must be able to handle the repercussions of the decision you have made."

"yes i know. I will try to deal. I know it will work out. It always does. besides, I've seen marik back in our court." she says with a smile, cuddling her bear and wondering what she should do next. Krystal figured it would be a good idea to go to the doctor, but first she must introduce marik to the kids. that was first, then the doctor. She needed to know for sure her suspicions were true.

"Goodbye mother." she says with a smile, hugging her bear one last time before gong out into the living room. Krystal wandered in and saw Keiko playing with the twins and smiled widely. "are you two ready to go? its time to go meet marik!" she said with another big smile, as she kissed their heads.

"Yes mommy, we're packed and everything! Auntie Keiko even got us bathed!"

Keiko laughs. "You two needed it! You enjoy the mud and dirt just a little too much!"

Krystal smiled at the twins and kissed their heads, hugging them tightly. "okay lovies. but we have to pick up your half siblings Asuka and Tenshi first. You're auntie sere had them for the night." she said with another smile, taking their sailor blue moon back packs and putting them on their backs, and then disappearing to Darien's apartment door. Krystal knocks lightly, waiting for either sere or him to answer the door, hoping her lovies weren't to much trouble. she tapped her foot a little as she waited, wondering what was taking so long.

Sere answers the door. "Hi sis. The kids just finished breakfast. We made chocolate chip waffles. Come on in. They'll be ready to go in a few minutes." She gives her usual "bunny bright" smile and moves out of the way.

"okay sis." she says with an equally bright smile, walking in with Yoko and Yumi. she looked around the room to see the kids eating, so she came up behind them and kissed their heads. "hello my little valentines. Did you have a good time with your aunt and uncle?" she said with a smile, looking to them with a "i hope you were good" type smile. she kissed their heads again and then looked to Yoko and Yumi, who were busy glomping their auntie sere. "i brought your brother and sister too. they have to meet marik after all, right?' she said with a small smirk and a steal of a chocolate chip waffle, suddenly hungry.

"Sissy, we have plenty if you and the others want to eat," Sere giggles. "The kids were wonderful. The kicked our butts at Monopoly last night, didn't they Dare?"

"Oh yeah, 10 times: Asuka won 5 and Tenshi won the rest. Never thought I'd be creamed by my own niece and nephew," he chuckles.

Sere cuddles the other set of twins. "And how are you two lovies, hmm? I haven't seen you in a while," she bunny pouts at them.

Krystal laughs too, then takes another bite of her waffle. "Keiko already fed the kids, but I think I could eat some more. Have you seen marik today? there's something I want to talk to him about." she said with a cryptic smile, as there was another knock on the door. Krystal looked to the door as Darien got it, wondering if maybe it was Rini, but not paying to close attention as he let said person in.

Marik runs in. "Have you seen Krys? She disappeared sometime in the middle of the night. I'm worried something might have happened to her."

"Don't worry, she's in the kitchen with Sere and the kids. Everything is fine. Come in and see for yourself Marik." Darien smiles sympathetically at him and takes him to her.

"Hey there Marikins." she said with a bright smile, taking another bite of her waffle and looking at him. Krystal was sorry she had run off on him last night, but she was in distress. Those nightmares plagued her, and she needed to get out of the house. She knew by looking at him that she had scared him, but she couldn't help it. She was in a state that even he couldn't help. she needed out.

"Where did you go last night? Have you been here all this time?"

Sere hugs him. "Marik, take a breath and relax. Let me get you something to drink, and some breakfast. Everything will be ok. I promise."

"I went to my cousin Keiko's house. She's the one who takes care of Yoko and Yumi. I'm sorry Marikins, i didn't mean to worry you, i was just way to frantic last night and needed to see Kurama's kids. I'm still worried about him, but I know now he'll be okay. Oh and sere, Mother says hi." Krystal looks at marik with sad penguin eyes, really sorry about having worried him, but sometimes she just couldn't control her feelings. Last night was one of those times. She suspected too that it might have something to do with her being pregnant as well.

"Krys, why didn't you tell me you were going to Keiko's? I tore half of Tokyo down trying to find you..."

"Marik, really. Sis isn't always in control of how she feels and acts according to her emotions. I understand your worry, but she's safe and there was no harm done. Relax."

"I'm sorry Marikins, really I am. I didn't have control of myself last night. I was to afraid of Kurama being hurt. I didn't want him to die and never meet his kids. I should have told you where I was going, I know, but I wasn't thinking clearly. I was just to focused on getting there and seeing them to realize what i was doing." Krystal said sadly, really very sorry she hurt marik. she just didn't have it in her to control herself last night. it was almost like the night Seto almost died when Anubis attacked. She was so angry and sad she almost killed Anubis, but she decided it would be better if she let Atem destroy him.

He sighs. "Krys, tell me: who is it you really want to marry. There's me, Kurama, or Him. I've got to know where I stand in your life. I won't settle for being second fiddle to anyone if I'm the one you choose. I adore you with all my heart, but I want my feelings returned by the woman I love."

"It's you Marik. It was you then too, but I chose duty over heart. That was stupid. Kurama is special to me, but not like that. not anymore. As for him, you already know my view on how much a jerk he's being. I want nothing to do with him. How could you ever think that I loved anyone else?" Krystal said, looking a little sad and kissing him. "You're the one I want. There's no other, marik."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom