Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

MoonPrincessSerenity said:
Keiko eyed her suspicously. "Ok, now you are going to tell me why you didn't bring Marik to visit the kids and what exactly brought you here in the middle of the night. I want the absolute truth Krys. I'll know if you are fibbing."
Krystal sighed, looking sad as she sat down, griping the blue teddy bear marik gave her that she just made appear. "Well, you see, I don't want you to meet Marik. I know that if you do, you'll fall in love, and I'll be left in the cold again. I don't want my heart broken again Keiko. As much as I love you and want you to be happy, I also want to be selfish too. Marik's my gravity, my air, i don't know what I'd do without him. as far as last night goes, Its just as I said. I really did need to cuddle the kids because I'm worried about their father. Demon's die in that tournament, Keiko. I don't want Kurama to die before he can meet his son and daughter." she says with sadness and fear in her eyes and expression, cuddling her bear tight.

RE: Who say being a senshi is all work? (Krystal_Atems_Girl x MoonPrincessSerenity)

"Krystal Kobayshi! If it's meant to be, it will happen. And nothing you can do will stop it. You should know better than anyone that what is destined will happen. No matter what."

"Me better than any one? Destiny?! Fuck Destiny! He's being a pompous ass! I Loved Atem once, but I don't now! He fails to realize I'm not a possession! I deserve to be treated like a person, not a servant! He may have been pharaoh once, but that doesn't give him the right to treat me like he does. I'm not a thing! At least Marik treats me like a person!" Krystal sighs, looking annoyed, and also sad. Keiko didn't understand. No one did. "After all these millenniums of heartbreak, its his turn to feel the pain. I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine." Krystal cuddles her bear and cries a little frustrated, sad, and still scared for Kurama. All she could do was pray for him, and she didn't like that at all. she'd rather be there with hi, kicking ass and taking names. after all that's been happening lately, she could use the stress relief.

"Krystal, if you don't want him to treat you like that, maybe you shouldn't take such crazy risks. You have children to think of for one thing. Let Serena get into trouble if she wants to, she has no kids until the 30th Century. You should stay out of it as much as you can."

"Keiko, you don't get it. No mater what I do, he still views me as a possession. I could kill myself and I'd still be his possession. *she sighs* I curse the day I fell in love with that jerk! He never understood and he never will!" By this time, Krystal really just wanted to kill something. "A death buster appearing would actually help me right now" she thought to herself as she she paced around the room, trying to calm herself down. She knew very well that marik didn't fall for Keiko until Crystal Tokyo, but she still wasn't taking any chances. She was sick and tired of having her heart broken, and he promised her he'd never do that. She intended to make him keep her word, destiny or not. Atem was being a big jerk, and she wanted nothing to do with him. All she wanted was marik.

Keiko sighs, knowing that her cousin has her own view of things and it often doesn't match the actual intentions of people. "Krys, I think you need to stop spending so much time with your twin. Her immaturity is rubbing off on you." She leaves the room, hoping Krystal takes the time to think.

"Maybe she's right.." Krystal said to herself with a sigh as she sprawled out on the bed, thinking about all these things. Honestly, there was a tiny piece of her who still loved Atem, but it was as miniscule as a dot on a piece of paper. She really didn't know how she was feeling. She loved Marik so much, she didn't know where she was going in life anymore. Keiko spoke the truth, she was acting childish, but she can't change her feelings. She loved marik in silver millennium too, but she chose duty over heart then, convincing herself she loved Atem. She just wanted to give marik what he never had then, her. She knew her Duty and supposed destiny was to Atem, but she didn't want him. She wanted to follow her heart this time and be Marik's.

"What is it mother?" she said, her eyes devoid of any emotion, but still she hugged the stupid bear to her chest, as if it were marik himself. She meant no disrespect, but her mood caused it to come out more like sarcasm than anything else. She was tired of everyone telling her to accept her destiny. She was sure that was what her mother was here to tell her, yet again. ever since they were kids, she had pummeled that into their skulls like a hammer. "You must accept your duty girls, i know its hard, but this is how it must be." she would tell them, and they would just listen and nod their heads, hoping somehow it would all work out. She wished she could do as she pleased, but destiny wouldn't let her. She cursed it.

"Just the usual mother. I can't control my emotions and I want to wring destiny's neck. Oh, and A dear friend of mine and father of two of my children could be killed." Krystal sighed, still hugging her plush and wishing she'd never been born. this was all to much for her. She wasn't sure what she should do. Kurama's blue rose sat on the table next to her, but the water it sat in was muddied by her icy blood. "I don't know what to do mother. I feel like a lonely child again who only wants a hug. I'm so conflicted." she said with a sigh as she stared at the rose, in the back of her mind wondering how Kurama is and Praying for his safety.

"Krystal my darling, life is never easy. Sometimes it plays rough, but we must learn to rise above what it hands out."

Krystal looks at her mother sadly and sighs, still worrying for Kurama. "I know. I'm just having a tough time. I feel like I'm gonna be spontaneously combusted." she says with another sigh, her eyes flicking back to the rose before focusing back on her mother. The nightmares she had last night still haunted her, she could see them clearly in her mind, almost like they were happening right that second. "Kurama, please come back to me safe" she breathed out in a whisper, wondering if he was okay or not.

Krystal lets out a slight breath, looking a little less freaked, but still afraid. "That's good to know, but they're all like family to me, so its only a slight comfort." she says, cuddling her bear. "my only hope is that its not Yusuke or Genkai. Sere wouldn't be able to recover from that even with Darien at her side. Hes not the same as he was in silver millennium." she says with a loud sigh, almost unable to keep from crying again. she didn't want to cry, she saw no point in it, but yet she felt like she needed too, but couldn't.

"Krystal, darling one thing has not changed for him: he adores your sister. Just as Atem still adores you."

"He has a funny way of showing it. If he truly loved me, wouldn't he want me to be happy even if it wasn't with him? *she sighs* He treats me like I'm his possession, mother. I don't like it." she says, looking to her mother and cuddling the bear still, her heart unable to make a decician, and neither is she. "I think that I might be pregnant again mother. I am scared to think how atem will act to that. when I told him about Seto, he almost killed him, his own cousin." she says with a scared sigh, wondering what now.

The old Queen sighs. "Darling, since you have decided not to be with Atem he will never come out of the puzzle in this time. He doesn't want to be a fate worse than death in your eyes. He wants to be the one you choose to be with, just like you did in Silver Millennium. If you don't want him he will stay in the puzzle, out of your life. It seems to me that you made your decision."

"Maybe. I'm not really sure how I'm feeling right now. things will work out as they always do. It wouldn't be bad to be with him, he's just not who i want right now, mother. Maybe someday. Just not right this minute. maybe in a year or two. I'll have to see. I do love him, its just at the moment, I love marik more." she says, nothing but truth inn her eyes. really all she wanted was a chance for marik to be happy with her before being happy with atem.

"No dear, he won't be unsealed until Crystal Tokyo. You will have a happy married life with Marik till death parts you. You will be happy, if only for a while."

"That sounds good. Looks like i don't have to choose this time." she smiles a little as she says it, feeling calmer and not so heavy both emotionally and physically. "You have no idea how much better you've made me feel. now, I've just got to meet Marik's sister." she says with another smile, happy to finally be rid of the weight that's been plaguing her heart.

"Fair warning: Ishizu was proud to serve you as Queen and she had warned Marik for centuries about getting involved with you. She will not be thrilled with this."

"Oh, I know. but she will have to get over it. Besides, i don't actually become queen until Crystal Tokyo anyway, right?" she asks, looking a little confused but smiling anyway.

"That depends. Ishizu was the one who thought you and Atem would be able to have a happy marriage. If Atem is restored from the puzzle and decides to let you live your own life, Ishizu will find him another queen. It's her duty as high priestess."

"That is true. Though, knowing him as I do, it will most likely end up in a fight. Marik really just wants to be friends with him again, but Atem doesn't trust him. I'm not sure they'll ever see eye to eye again. Though i hope they do. I'm the whole reason they started fighting, after all." she says, looking a little sad. She didn't like it when they fought, and yet she did. there was something insanely sexy about watching two guys argue and fight over you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom