Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust in Space ( Skeith & Amol)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
They came without warning. The reaped our crops, our minerals, our water, our people. We fought back as best we could. But for every vessel we destroyed, hundreds more took their place. In the end, we had but one option. With our remaining resources we built massive vessels to house our survivors and shuttle them off world. We had to abandon our home, and search the stars for a place to start over. Many were lost in our attempt to escape, but of the few that managed to break free of their stockade, one vessel would determine the fate of humanity.

They say you don't dream in cryogenic stasis, that when you awake it feels like you only slept a couple of hours. If only it were true. Nightmares plagued one of the young civilians. Haunting visions of her family's obliteration, and her city's destruction. Every time a survivor died in stasis, she heard the haunting echo of the ship's computer announcing the deceased identification number, and the subsequent flushing of the corpse into space.

"System Activation Protocol - 11079." A mechanical voice echoed through the corridors of the massive ship. "Administrative staff awakening procedure is in effect. It has been 179 Earth Years since this vessel's departure. Good morning Administrator." The pod hissed, as steam escaped from it's pores. Slowly the glass shielding lifted away to reveal the form of a young woman, wearing standard issue undergarments. She slowly began to stir within the pod, her body shivering as she struggled to warm herself, the blood slowly learning how to circulate again. She coughed aggressively for several minutes, forcing her lungs to expand and take in oxygen. "All administrative staff are deceased. Your candidacy was evaluated and recognized as positive." Slowly the young woman sat up, her body still shaking. "It may take time for the disorientation from cryogenic stasis to wear off."

Her eyes slowly opened, she stared through blurred vision, trying to make sense of her surroundings. "So, it wasn't a nightmare." She mumbled lightly as she struggled to stand, her legs feeling like gelatin. She looked at the adjacent window, seeing the rush of stars as they flew past the vessel now at warp. She struggled towards the locker room, bracing against the wall as she walked. A hot shower and a hot meal. That's what she needed. She turned a faucet, allowing water to poor into the sink. She allowed it to fill her cupped hands before splashing it in her face. She stared at her reflection as her vision cleared. Seeing snow white hair, cut to a short and messy style. "White?" She asked as she touched her hair. She distinctly remembered being a red head when she'd left earth. "Computer, offer specifics on cryogenic stasis side effects."

"Survivor 11079 - Hatchet, Sybil. Administrator. Age 23. Bloodtype O. Surviving Kin: None." The computer paused for a long moment before continuing. "Administrator Hatchet, your stasis pod experienced a harmless mutation that occurs when stasis fluid mingles with the blood stream. The pigment in your flesh has been washed out, resulting in Albinism."

"Oh." She responded, as if it had made perfect sense. "Anything else?"

"As is to be expected of Administrators aboard Colony Class Vessels, certain genetic augmentations have been made to ensure heightened survival rate, and enhanced breeding potential."

"Enhanced breeding potential?" She asked aloud. "Like what, heightened libido? Increased pregnancy success rate?"

"Yes. And certain gender modifications have been made to permit fathering or mothering of offspring."

"What!?" She shouted. She quickly looked down at her crotch, seeing a bulge in her panties that wasn't present before.

"All details were included in your briefing packet upon take off. Page 19, Paragraph 7: Inherited Responsibilities."

She remembered the packet, now that it was mentioned. But she had never imagined it would come fruition. "Understood..." She mumbled quietly. "See to the awakening of other Administrators."

"Affirmative."

Sybil shook her head before stripping away her undergarments and climbing into a shower stall. She looked down at her new appendage. Wondering if it would ever actually see use. She struggled to ignore it as she turned on the hot water, allowing it to warm her extremely cold body.

Another stasis pod seemed to come to life. Lights were starting to light op on the different displays around the pod.

"System Activation Protocol - 11654." The mechanical voice said. "Administrative staff awakening procedure running. The ship is on course and we are 2381 hours and 33 minuts from reaching our destination. Good morning Captain." The pod opened as the steam was released. A young woman wearing the standard undergarments started to cough as her system slowly started to respond after nearly two centuries in stasis. She sat slowly and for several minutes debated with herself if she should throw up or not. In the end she didn't. The mechanical voice continued speaking while she slowly got to her senses. She didn't hear it all but some of it was registred, ".... are deceased. Your credentials made you the most likely candidate Captain."

The young woman looked around through the blury haze. "Oh my god. What happened?"

"Colonist #11654, Black, Eloise. Age 22. You have been awakened for duty Captain Black." the computerized voice said, "During your stasis however you have experienced an minor genetic mutation in addition to the standard applied genetic modifications made for all top ranking officers."

Eloise was starting to get a little worried, "What mutations, what modifications?"

"You have gotten a small mutation that has caused your hair to become orange and your breasts to swell to tripple their original size." Eloise reached down to cup her breasts that wasn't contained by the underwear she was wearing. "The genetic modifications are made to facilitate the survival of the human spices by increasing the breeding potential."

"Breeding potential? What does that mean?"

"It means you are now much more likely to father and mother children as well as having a higher libido ensuring that activities that lead to pregnancy will be very frequent."

Eloise reached down and found a huge bulge in her panties. It was slowly escaping from it's confinement. "How could this...." then she remembered the paragraph about inherited responsibilities.

"Damn, I need to get out of these and have a shower. I'm all sticky all over after the time in the pod."

Eloise found her way to the showers. She could hear the water was already running and she stripped off her underwear and stepped into the shower. She only realized that someone was in the shower already, when she stood right in front of a very beautiful naked woman. The woman also had a cock like herself.

Eloise could feel something stirr in her new appendage - she was getting an erection.

The hot water came as a much needed comfort. She slowly began to feel more like herself again. Hearing the sound of movement outside of the stall, she drew in a deep sigh, knowing that she had to take on responsibilities soon, as well as face the rest of the crew with this new body. What she wasn't prepared for was to be suddenly greeted with the sight of another woman, who had also undergone similar genetic mutation. She blushed wildly as she quickly covered her crotch with her hands, feeling a swelling beneath them. "I... I um... I um... Hi, I'm Sybil..." She said quietly, Her eyes slowly drifting down to see the swelling cock between her fellow crewman's legs. She shook her head quickly. "I'm sorry. I'm done, you can go ahead and shower now." She said, trying to keep her gaze at eye level.

Eloise was very embarrassed. She blushed, her cheeks was turning brightly red. In her dazed mind she hadn't considered that anyone else could be in the shower. "Um... I... we.... Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Eloise tried to cover her breasts and the mal part of her anatomy with one hand but she came short on both accounts.

The other woman introduced herself and Eloise replied, "I.. I'm Eloise" but she tried to look everywhere else, "thanks I'll have a shower now."

She went into the shower and let the hot water splash down on her body. It helped get her clean but it didn't so anything for her sudden state of arousal. She had never been attracted to women, so why did the sight of Sybil excite her so much? When the swelling in her cock didn't go away after a long time, Eloise turned off the hot water and let the icy cold water splash down her body. Finally her erection subsided but her nipples got very erect. Eloise got out of the shower and dried herself. She then found that a black and yellow captain's uniform had been laid out to her.

It was a very close fitting suit that left little to the imagination but at least it covered her up. And if she could avoid getting another erection it wouldn't be that bad.

Then she headed for the bridge, she had to find out what her duties as captain were and she needed to talk to the rest of the crew, whomever they might be.

Sybil scurried back towards her own quarters, following the computer's instructions to find them. When the door slid open, her jaw dropped in awe as she looked about the massive area that would serve as her home. It was virtually a fully stocked apartment. Bed room, living room, kitchen, shower room. In the bedroom she found a uniform folded neatly near the end of the bed. She picked up the full body suit and examined it. The black and blue pattern that covered the leathery material suggest her role as First Officer, working closely with the ship's captain.

She casually dawned the body suit, followed by a black officer's jacket. As she was pulling on a pair of knee high boots, she spotted a belt and holster on the bed, with a gun of some kind inside. She grabbed the belt and strapped it on over the body suit, her hand falling to the weapon. It was some form of energy weapon. Laser? Plasma? She couldn't say. She shook off the thought and turned to her mirror, straightening the jacket as need be.

With a quick brushing of her hair, she was prepared to head for the bridge. She was slow to get to the bridge, nervous about taking on such enormous responsibilities, and having to learn how to cope with all the new genetic modifications and hormones. "C-captain?" She asked aloud as she entered the bridge. "First Officer Hatchet, reporting for duty. Anyone here?" She asked as she looked about the vacant bridge. She sighed deeply before falling back into one of the bridge's seats, rubbing her brow. Something had to have gone wrong. How on earth was she qualified to help run a ship? Hopefully the ship's captain would be able to shed some light.

Eloise looked around at the huge bridge. Her parent's house back on Earth could have been in here and would still look small. Numerous seats lined the walls before screens of different kinds. In the middle of the room was a hightened platform where one - maybe the officer - could stand and look over the whole room. On the platform was also three large seat.

Eloise sat down in one of the seats and let her mind wander. She looked out the large windows in one end of the room and she saw the stars. Eloise was lost in her own thoughts when she suddenly heard Sybil call out. Eloise stood up from the seat and looked at Sybil. "Eeeh . I'm sorry. It's just me. I.... eeer.. I guess I'm the captain." Eloise blushed, "And sorry for barging into the bathroom. I was just so dizzy after the cryo-pod"

Eloise then looked around at the bridge, "Do you have any idea how to fly this thing?"

Sybil bushed brightly when she saw Eloise. She raised her close fist to her mouth before clearing her throat. "It's fine... I mean... Um... No. I'm afraid I have no idea how to operate this ship, captain." She turned her eyes to the pilot console. She moved over before taking a seat. "I'll see if I can figure it out, though." She quickly booted up the monitor before running an engine check. "Computer, prepare a pilot training exercise."

"Right away, Ms. Hatchet."

"While the engine check's running, I'll do some tutorials." She said, crooking her head to look at Eloise. "Considering the ship didn't wake any other crew members, I think it's safe to assume that there was some sort of glitch. It will likely be just the two of us until we reach our target destination." Her gaze returned to the console as a tutorial began to appear on the screen. She began to follow the on screen instructions, while getting used to the fell of the controls.

"That sounds like a good ide. Then I'll start to go over some of the mission parameters. It would be nice to know what we are going to do - Computer, please give me all files on the mission parameters." She said with a smile.

Eloise couldn't help notice the bulge on Sybil's crotch. "Can ... can I ask you a question? Were you also changed when we slept?" Eloise blushed. "I mean. why woukd the computer really want that?"

Eloise then started to look through the files that the computer displayed on a screen next to one of the seats.

Sybil's blush returned with a vengeance when asked about being changed. "Y-yes, I was." She said nervously, pinching her thighs together. "I guess it was part of the emergency protocol, to help with repopulating once we established a colony for humanity." She tried her best to focus on the tutorial. In truth, she had a genius level intellect, and keeping up with the tutorial was easy, but she pretended it required more focus for the sake avoiding the topic, not that it was helping. She could feel her new appendage beginning to swell in the crotch of her jumpsuit, an issue not easily disguised.

The computerized voice said "There has been a 97% fatality among the male crewmembers. Therefore an alternative method of female impregnation was requiered. You are expected to engage in intercourse as often as possible to ensure the survival of the human race. Your body chemestries now requires that you ejaculate at least once every six hours though much more often will make you more comfortable."

Eloise saw the bulge in Sybil's jumpsuit starte to grow and the sight coupled with the computer's talk of intercourse made Eloise's own package start to grow. Eloise was extremely aroused and her nipples threatened to point small holes in her suit.
"What? So we have to fuck at least four times every day?"

"That is correct. The longer time that goes the bigger the craving gets until you are unable to resist intercourse or at least masturbation."

Eloise started to look mesmerized at Sybil and at the growing cock in her suit. "It looks so beautiful." she then suddenly blurted out and got on her knees before Sybil. Her fingers started to trace the outline of Sybil's giant cock in her suit.

Sybil took the news from the computer slightly better than her captain had. She'd had sex before, plenty of times. So the idea of having more didn't really bother her. What did bother her, was knowing that she was expected to now have sex, as often as four times or more a day, and occasionally with strangers.

She followed Eloise with her eyes as she got down on her knees in front of her. "E-Eloise, what are you..." She cut herself off, she knew exactly what she was doing. "H-here?" She let out a light gasp as she felt Eloise's finger through the suit. Could she really be that sensitive? Her fingers curled around the arm rest as her breath began to grow labored. "D-don't make me wait, please..." She pleaded.

Eloise looked up at Sybil. "Why not here? It's our ship and no other people are around." she said as if through a haze.

Eloise put her mouth against the bulge in Sybil's suit. It felt so hot and wonderful even through the fabric. She reached up and started unzipping the suit and when the zipper reached the cock she slowly slid it out of the suit. It was the largest cock she had ever seen and it wasn't even fully erect yet. "My god you are beautiful. I think I'm in love with your cock."
Eloise's mouth watered and she slid the foreskin back and kissed the cock head. She then licked the head tasting the precum that was starting to drip from it.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt Eloise's mouth against her cock through the suit. As the zipper began to slide down her body, exposing more of her pale flesh, a shiver reached her body as the cool air of the bridge washed over her skin. She looked on in awe as her cock was slid free of the suit. When she'd seen it before, it wasn't nearly as large, and it still seemed to have room to grow. A sharp moan broke free as Eloise's tongue did it's little dance around the head. "H-how was it? Tasty I hope." She moaned out lightly, her cock continuing to swell as it twitched with want.

Her hungry eyes possessed an almost feral gleam as she pulled the jump suit down, exposing her upper body and breasts. So many tantalizing thoughts filled the young woman. All the things they could do, her imagination was running wild.

Eloise looked up at Sybil, her blue eyes locked with Sybil's red ones. "Very tasty. I can get used to this", she said and licked up some more precum.
Then Eloise opened her mouth and took the cock head inside. Her lips closed tightly around Sybil and she let her tongue swirl around the head that was now inside her mouth. "mmmmmm" she moaned with the cock in her mouth. With one hand she started to play with Sybil's balls and with the other she started to let her fingers play along Sybil's lips. She wanted to have that cock as hard and large as possible.

A sharp moan escaped Sybil's lips as she felt the head of her shaft be consumed by Eloise's lips. The actions of her tongue tantalizing her senses. Her eyes flew open wide when Eloise began to stimulate her pussy as well. Her fingers clutched the arms of the chair tightly as she struggled to resist the urge to face fuck her captain. Now fully erect, Sybil could hardly contain herself. Her hands fell to Eloise's head, simply holding her in position, despite wanting to force her cock down her throat.

Eloise was so into taking Sybil's cock. It felt so good and tasted delicious. She could feel the cock going to the back of her mouth and she started to gag. Even with Sybil's hands on her head she managed to pull back.
She looked up at Sybil her eyes were watering, "Oh god. Your cock tastes good. But I think I'll need to practice before taking it all the way down." She looked at Sybil with need in her eyes. "But I really need to fuck you. One way or the other."

Eloise started to unzip her suit and let it fall to the floor. She stood before the seated Sybil with an erect cock that was dripping precum and the nipples on her breasts was pointing straight out. She looked at the other woman to see what she wanted, she didn't want to do anything any of them would regret.

Sybil could do little to hid her disappointment as she watched Eloise pull back off her cock. However, she understood Eloise's case. Hearing her request brought a smirk to the young albino's lips. However, as much as Sybil wanted to sink her cock into Eloise's pussy, her conscience told her that Eloise was probably just as eager to try her own cock out. Sybil stood up from the chair, allowing the rest of her uniform to fall away. She turned away from Eloise before leaning over the console, airing her pussy for Eloise to see. "Than fuck me." She cooed, her body shivering with desire. "But, I'll be taking my turn, next." She warned with a flirtatious grin.

Eloise looked at Sybil as the other woman got up, "My dear god. You are beautiful." She let her hands run over Sybil's body. The perfect white skin was so delicate and she looked so complete with her beautiful breasts and her erect cock.

When Sybil bend over the console, Eloise got behind her and knelt behind Sybil. She licked her pussy from behind before standing up again. Eloise held her heavy and thick cock in her hand and positioned it at Sybil's entrance and smiled, "I wouldn't have it any other way, I need a cock in my pussy as well." And then she slowly entered Sybil. She could feel how tight the other woman's pussy felt around her large member. Only the ample amounts of pussy juice made the entrance possible. But never the less, Eloise took her time as she didn't want to hurt the other woman. She started to make small movement with her hips and slowly more and more of her cock disappeared between Sybil's pussy lips. And then she was all in. She pulled a little back and let her cock sink in again. Eloise had never imagined it felt this good for a man to fuck a tight pussy. No wonder her old boyfriend back on Earth had loved fucking her.

Eloise started to pick up the pace. She got more and more forceful in her thrusts. She was ramming her cock into Sybil and her balls slammed against Sybil's balls.

Sybil wasn't entirely prepared to have something so large invade her body. Sure she'd had girlfriends before, and they'd played with a few toys, but nothing as large as the member that Eloise was sporting. She let out a loud cry, mixed with pain and pleasure as she was slowly spread apart by the massive rod. Each of Eloise's patient and slow thrusts had brought a pleasured moan from Sybil's lips, though before the albino could say she was ready, Eloise had already switched gears.

"Oh! Fuck!" Sybil cried out loudly as the you captain continued to ram her massive cock into her body. She began to aggressively move her hips against Eloise's rhythm. "Harder! Harder!" She shouted, her fingers desperately clutching at the sides of the console for support. She could never have imagined it would feel so good to be taken like this, so aggressively, and with such force. She could tell by the force that there would definitely be some bruising, but nothing she couldn't shake off.

Eloise responded to Sybil's plead for a harder fucking by slamming even harder into the other woman. "So tight" she said through her teeth as she fucked Sybil. "Your pussy is so tight."

Eloise reached a hand around Sybil and took a good hold of her cock, as good as her hands allowed for around that huge cock. And then she started to jack Sybil off with the thrusts of her own hips. It seemed like the genetic procedures had done something to Eloise's muscles as well. She had more energy in her thrusts than she even thought herself and each thrust seemed to go deeper and deeper into Sybil's pussy.

She leaned over and let her breasts brush Sybil's back and she kissed her neck. "You are really a good fuck" she moaned as she could fell the cum in her balls getting ready to flood Sybil's womb.

Back
Top Bottom