Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unfullfilled wife on business trip in Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefforal

Moon
Looking to play with a real female (not one posing as real life female) playing a married female whose husband has neglected her needs. After marriage, she started exploring online, and discovered cravings that she knew would scare off her husband. Maybe he is very religious and believes that oral sex is wrong. Maybe she craves to be spanked. Meanwhile, he is tied to his work, with little time for her.

So, she finally has a business trip to Las Vegas, and over drinks at the bar chats with a man she meets. After a while, they begin to let their hair down, and she discreetly confesses, at first just hinting, but later being more open, to him her unmet needs, She finds relief in being able to unload her troubles in their conversation. She likes that she has found a sympathetic soul, who seems to understand her situation and does not judge her, as her friends would if she confessed the same to them. He in turn lets her know that he has the same needs which might shock her, as she thought her needs/ideas might be off putting and seem odd to someone else. To me the flirting and honesty between them is the highlight.

If you want to play it slow, maybe she can push back on his advances the first night as she struggles mentally. Then back in her room alone, she spends the night restless and thinking what could have been tonight. The next night they see each other at the bar again, as she knew he would be there. She spent the day preparing for him, knowing that tonight she would go back to his room and experience what she only dreamed about before!

What I seek is a player than on 3 or so days a week can respond back and forth about 12 times or so. I'd like at least a paragraph, but no more than 4. Although the plot obviously has a lot of sexual content, the focus is the upfront emotions and feelings she has before they get together. It is not rushed.

I'll play over any method you want, except in threads.

I LOVE to sketch out ideas beforehand, maybe even taking a day to do so... brainstorming etc. This does not remove spontaneity, it just ensures that we have a mutually desirable plot outline.

http://www.f-list.net/c/jeff%20oralman/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom