Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

シ This is a Fun Search! (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thy secret

Banned
Banished
I truly dislike advertising and putting myself out there like this, as I'm normally the one to go out and look for someone else's Roleplay Search Thread. So this is kind of a first for me, hehe.

It seems this post ended up longer than I expected... Hmmm, I might come back another time, if I remember this topic exists, hehe...

【Things to know】
Well then, I don't really have too many "Rules," as one might call them, but I do have some preferences, and a couple requirements.

• PLEASE no One-Liners. It's annoying to have to work around them, and it slows the progression of the Roleplay. That being said, I will do everything I can to make sure you're satisfied with my posts. If you find that my post is lacking, don't be afraid to tell me!
  • I PREFER to do my roleplays over Private Messages, or maybe E-mail. YIM and AIM are options. Aditionally, roleplaying over Tox is something I'm also interested in (if only to give me a reason to use Tox), or really any IM you'd like, that doesn't require me to jump through hoops. I've even tried Roleplaying over Google Drive.
  • If you can, try to Avoid writing a novel for me. I'm not likely to write any more than 3 paragraphs per post (though I average at about 1.5 Paragraphs or so, with 6 sentences total or so). This is mostly because of some habits I've developed over time.
  • I'd much rather you be a female, as for some reason, it puts me off thinking about a male being on the other side of the screen. Basically it breaks my immersion in some ways. At least don't tell me xP Haha.
  • When It comes to the whole Smut/Plot ratio stuff, I don't really care too much. I do find I'm more motivated by the Smut in a roleplay, but at the same time, I don't want a roleplay where the smut has no purpose beyond being smut. I think something at a 50/50 mark would work, but really, just have 20% "Plot" would also be fine xP
  • If I haven't responded to your post in a while, it's likely I may have forgotten to, or missed it. If this happens, I'd like it if you alert me about it! I'm extremely lazy too, so I may be procrastinating, in which case I give you permission to slap me across the cheek, and get me to respond.
    HOWEVER, if it's been less than a few minutes, and you're bugging me to reply, I will get annoyed, and if you continue to do this, I may call off the roleplay all-together. It's not at all pleasant being rushed, repeatedly... If I read your message, and it's taken me a few minutes after to get back to you, it's likely, i'm either writing a response now, or busy. (BTW: The forum tells you WHEN I read your Private Message)

Now that we have that lousy list of stuff out of the way, I suppose I'll get to the part you actually care about xP

【Craving】
I'm not craving anything in particular, really.

【Kinks】
I have a link to my F-List on my Bio, but if your too lazy to click on my account (I know I would be) here's my F-List anyways, if you wish to see it.
Note: If it's not on there, consider it a "Maybe"

These are the top 5 kinks from my list, (though not in any real order...)
  1. Non-con
  2. Harems
  3. Ageplay
  4. Master/Pet
  5. Incest
But none of our roleplays have to contain all, or any of these 5.

Ideas! (Just a few random themes that could be fun to play with!)
«Virtual Reality»[/b]]
This is more of a Setting, than a plot, but I wrote some Plot ideas to go with it, down below.
『The Premise:』
The idea is that a Company or Government agency has created their first simulation of society. They put together a number of technologies, and created a vast Virtual World, who's physics are nearly identical to reality (Or in some way imitate them). They created a way to make digital copies of the minds of human babies, and started off a human society (and possibly many other species) within the virtual world.
They then fast-forwarded the Simulation, recording the information that went by for study.
The company had a number of things they were researching (Human Society under different pressures, simulating an economy, psychology and sociology, as well as the technology use to perform the simulation), even allowing other researchers to use their data and such.

『The Roleplay Idea:』
There isn't so much an idea, however, what I would like, is for one of us to be a resident within this world, while the other would be a person from the real world, where we would have our minds linked to the Virtual World. By the start of the Roleplay, the Virtual World would have been fast-forwarded about 500+ years, and all of the residents would still be unaware that they are in a virtual simulation. Basically, who ever plays the person from the Real World, would go into the machine for 10-30 minutes, and the Virtual World will then accelerate. So in the period of time they are inside could feel like months to them.

『Things up for Discussion:』
  • Which one of us is the Real World human, and which one is the Virtual World Resident is obviously up for discussion.
  • The Setting. By this I mean what the Virtual World is based off of. Would it be Medieval? Edo? Maybe the researchers wanted the world to mimic some kind of historical or fantasy setting? If you want, perhaps the humans within the Simulation have advanced to a modern, or somewhat futuristic era? Either way, we can discuss it over PMs!
  • The Existence of Magic? It kind of goes with the above, but yeah, it's something we can discuss I guess...
  • The story of the roleplay itself... I have a few suggestions I thought could be interesting, but really, they're just that. Suggestions.

『Possible Story Ideas?』
Keep in mind these aren't absolute, and can be negotiated on.
  1. I would play as a volunteer to partake in an experiment.
    You would play as a girl who lives within the world, who was born as some sort of glitch. This glitch somehow gave her authority over her surroundings, and allowed her access to databases within the world, such as those where Dead people are stored in stasis. It's a waste to delete the files of the dead, so instead the virtual world archives them. She is essentially this world's equivalent to a psychic, with the ability to recall the memories of the dead, and maybe even some other abilities, that are not common to this world, such as Telekinesis, or Mind Reading.
    However, her abilities don't seem to work on My character, because he's not from this world, which strikes her as interesting.
  2. Here, you would play as a human from the Real World, being dumped into the world with little explanation. You know you're being put in a virtual world, but you don't know what you're supposed to do. You're simply dropped in a town, without any money, in clothes modeled after your real clothes, which is very strange in this world. You realize rather quickly, that you still have hunger, and feel pain, and need to eat, and get shelter. You weren't told any Emergency way to leave this world, so your stuck.
    That's when my character approaches you. Despite your strange appearance, I decide to offer you a room at a nearby Inn, as long as you pay for it, via alternative means. But what choice do you have? (much of this can be changed easily to fit any other scenario)
  3. In this scenario, I would be playing the Real World human again. Perhaps the Researches want to see what might occur if an entity of great power, from a foreign world, arrives to a society. In the virtual world, there is actually a Magic Language, that can be used to perform system commands and such. However, many of the nations within the Virtual World know nothing about it, and those that do, have few mages, with mostly low-level magics.
    My character however, has the Magic Language downloaded into his brain, for the purpose of the Experiment, and he is placed within one of the nations that know nothing of Magic.
    Perhaps my character starts to go mad with power, and decides to terrorize? Become a sort of Demon Lord? Maybe some of the Villages decide to offer gifts, to keep peace? Maybe one of these gifts is your character?
    Who knows? It's up for discussion of course.
As a reminder, none of the roles in these ideas are absolute. If you want to twist them a bit, feel free.
«Dragons!»[/b]]
I really want something to do with dragons! Monsters of all kinds are great, but dragons are like a universal symbol of power!
I would prefer I be a Dragon, or if you like you could probably be a human-hybrid or anthro dragon.
I don't really have any ideas for this, but I wrote a couple pairing ideas down in the 【Pairings】section.
«Forced Hetero!»[/b]]
This is something I've tried a couple times, but never to its fullest! Basically, your character would be a closet lesbian, who my character would know. When my character finds out, he decides to cure you of your Homosexuality, with cock... And lots of it.

A more specific idea in mind, could involve twins, who find out their sister is a lesbian, and maybe has a girlfriend. So they decide to do her a favor, and make her straight! Hell, maybe even bring her girlfriend into the fray!
Or maybe a boyfriend learns that his SO is only faking being into him, and has a secret girlfriend. So he takes his anger out on them (either his girlfriend, or hers... maybe both~)

Whether the male succeeds or not we can discuss (or let the RP decide). =P
Will she remain a lesbian, and try to avoid men, further? Maybe go full straight, and crave cock? Or maybe she's just opened up to a new possibility? (bi)
Or maybe the RP ends there, and we never find out? Cliffhangers are fun lol.

【Pairings】
When It comes to pairings, I'm open to anything. Here are just a few!

Student & Teacher
Brother & Sister
Cousin & Cousin
Master & Slave
Master & Pet
Hero & Villain
Dragon & Village Girl
Dragon & Kidnapped Princess?
Harem

And anything else you can think of!
Vampires, Demons, Anthros/Furries, go ahead and mix it up if you wish! hehe.

【My Fandom «Policy»】
Something to know about Fandoms: I don't normally do them.
It's not that I flat-out won't do fandoms, but I prefer it if we roleplay in an AU/Alternate Universe, (or at least use OCs). I sort of am against using pre-existing characters, I guess, but I'd rather only do a "Fandom" if it's in a Universe Similar to the series, as apposed to interacting with the characters already there. It sort of puts me off.

Bump!
And an Update[/b]]
  1. Grammar edits, and rewording a few sentences
  2. Edited 【Things to know】
    1. Now able to freely RP over IMs
    2. Added another item to the list:
    I would GREATLY prefer, if we Roleplay over Private Messages or E-mail, that you keep the previous messages in the response. This means, that when you click Reply, you don't erase the quote with all previous messages, for at least 20 messages or so. I prefer to be able to go back so I can read up on what's happened, to see if I missed something.
    If the messages do become cluttered, and there's too much to scroll through for you, then feel free to erase the previous messages, but leave at least my last reply.
  3. Added new 【Craving】!
    《Dragons!》[/b]]
    I really want something to do with dragons! Really, I don't know what, but I'm in a mood for Dragons xP
    I would prefer I be a Dragon, or if you like you could probably be a human-hybrid or anthro dragon.
    I don't really have any ideas for this, but I wrote a couple pairing ideas down in the 【Pairings】section.
  4. Added possible pairings!
    Coustin & Cousin
    Dragon & Village Girl
    Dragon & Kidnapped Princess?

Bump!
And Update[/b]]
  1. Changed name of Craving, from 《Virtual Reality Research》 to 《Virtual Reality》 (Less specific)
  2. Added new 【Craving】!
    《Forced Hetero!》[/b]]
    This is something I've never tried before, but really want to do! Basically, your character would be a closet lesbian, who my character would know. When my character finds out, he decides to cure you of your Homosexuality, with cock... And lots of it.

A more specific idea in mind, could involve twins, who find out their sister is a lesbian, and maybe has a sister. So they decide to do her a favor, and make her straight! Hell, maybe even bring her girlfriend into the fray!

Whether the male succeeds or not we can discuss (or let the RP decide). =P
    Will she remain a lesbian, and try to avoid men, further? Maybe go full straight, and crave cock? Or maybe she's just opened up to a new possibility? (bi)
    Or maybe the RP ends there, and we never find out? Cliffhangers are fun lol.

Bump!
And Update[/b]]
  1. Removed Threads as a medium for RPs. I seem to just get nervous about them, and can't get around to posting on threads.
  2. Added Harem as a possible "Pairing," (if that counts as a "pair" xP)

BUMP!
And (minor) Update[/b]]
  1. Moved 《Virtual Reality》 craving to top, and 《Forced Hetero》to the bottom.
  2. Did some minor rewording.

In short: A nice VR roleplay would be nice!

BUMP!
And (minor) Update
  • Not particularly craving anything specific. Moved my previous cravings under 【Kinks】
  • Edited the 【Things to know】 section.

Bump!

I think I'd enjoy a harem-ish scenario. Doesn't need to be a lot of girls or even at the same time.
Not a requirement, just a mild craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom