Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ranise's Army Camp Training ( everyone is welcomed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potatolord

Star
Ranise is a beautiful, 18 year old girl, just fresh out of high school. In her country, everyone who reaches the prime age of 18 will have to serve the army for a period of a year. Ranise has dreaded this moment her entire life, even her powerful dad couldn't do anything to get her out of this. Living a life of riches and born with a silver spoon, Ranise was everything a bimbotic princess could be. She also had the looks of a princess, with an hourglass figure with perfectly round C-cup boobs, standing tall at 170cm with flawless fair skin.

It was the 1st of Sept, the day she has to start attending her army stint. She was assigned to Camp De Lu-Ait, a camp hidden deep in the woods far from any civilization. The doors of her limousine opens as Ranise took a step out of her limo. She was wearing high heels, holding a Prada bag with a summer dress, expecting the place to be more of a resort than an army camp. As she took a step out of her limo, her high heels landed on the earth, sinking in. Ranise was angry and said "ugh what a disgusting place". Her driver, opened the car door and went to the car boot to take down her luggages, 3 bags full of all her stuff.

Major Sharova was the major in charge of the camp, wearing her army camos, she wasnt as tall as Ranise, as she stood at 157cm, with a fit and muscular built, sporting a short hair, typical of the army. Major Sharova walked over from a distance towards Ranise. " Miss Ranise, daughter of the infamous Mr. Dueck I presumed. Right this way. Follow me. And there is only room for one of those huge bags of yours. And you will have to carry it yourself. No males are allowed into the female dorms." . "Just what I wanted, a perfect little princess ready for me to break her down" muttered Major Sharova under her breath.

Main idea: Everyone can play as her army mates or as another superior officer, collectively bullying Ranise. Anyone can play as the submissive Ranise as she is constantly bullied and humiliated.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=47559 link for character profiles

Captain Vincent Sanger couldn't stop the scowl forming on his lips as he watched the limo pulling up from where he stood at the top of one of the camp's many guard towers. It seemed yet another rich brat had come to Camp De Lu-Ait, finally realizing that maybe Mommy and Daddy's money wouldn't be enough to save them from the hardships of civic duty, and coming here as a result. They were likely a spoiled brat, he imagined as he watched the limo close in through his binoculars. They would complain about the mud, grit, rain, and everything else that wasn't perfectly to their liking. That was exactly the kind of person he hated. And because he hated them, he loved to mess with them.

A love he had learned early on was shared by his dear Major.

"Is that the new arrival, sir?" The Corporal beside him asked.

"Yes, Corporal LeBlanc, it is." Captain Sanger replied, "The Major seems to already be heading out to meet the arrival."

He paused, contemplating something for a moment, and then handed the young Corporal the binoculars, "As you were, Corporal. I'm off to help the Major greet our newest arrival."

Quickly, he descended the metal steps of the guard tower, and his boots hit mud at a fast clip to catch up with Major Sharova as she had just gotten out of the main gate. By the time he was within speaking distance he had already seen the girl stepping out of the limo and the Major had turned around to lead her in to the post. Vincent snapped off a quick salute as he approached.

"Ma'am." He gave a respectful nod to Major Sharova.

At that point, iced jade green eyes settled on Ranise's excess luggage. Suddenly that scowled returned and those eyes seemed to start gaining a fire as he looked to Ranise. Major Sharova liked to break them as a hobby, in the privacy of locked rooms. It was the job of Captain Vincent Sanger to do it professionally, and as often as possible.

"What the fuck is with those bags, Cadets!" He wasted no time in bellowing as he pointed to the bags laying on the ground, "What. The Fuck?! Are you just going to leave them there, Cadet?! Or do you expect the Major to be picking them up for you?!" He moved to stand mere inches away from the young woman, "Or maybe you want me to?! I've got news for you, Cadet! You aren't home anymore! You pick up after your damn self!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom