Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Memy's big city fun (everyone welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memiroa

Star
The night was freezing as snow falls from the sky.. laying in a box was a mini feline as she sleeps behind some low-class apartments... the allay was know for drugs and even killing. Memy looked around to see movement outside her box as she kept quiet.. hopefully it was someone that would get off in her tonight and make her have a litter of kittens again. with her tail between her legs and ears flat on her head she balls up.. thinking of all the guys.. and even some girls that have used her.. a tear rolls down her cheek

A large orange and blue shape slowly walked through the dark streets, his hands in his pockets and his head held low as if he was searching for something. His name was Vincent, and he was searching for a little treat for himself tonight. He lifted his head and sniffed the air, smiling as he caught the scent of what he searched for. He turned into an alley, his hands coming out of his pockets and flexing his fingers. He shook his head, snow puffing off his head as he walked farther into the alley. With his amazing eye sight he could see that there was a single box with a little shape hidden within it. "Well, what have we got hear? Why don't you come out for a moment..." came his low, rough voice. Vincent put his hands on his hips and smiled.

with her long tail between her legs Memy looks at the man.. pulling her blanket up to her face "Nothing.. go.. away." she cryed not wanting him to hurt her.. "I want to be alone.." Memy said pulling her box closed. there was a few guys coming out of the backdoor to the bar.. clearly drunk.

Vincent let out a tiny growl and walked closer to the box, standing over it. He gave it a harsh jab with his foot. "I said come out." He growled, suddenly flipping the box over and reaching a big hand inside. He felt around until he grabbed the mini feline inside, yanking her out by the scruff of her neck. "Come on, I just want to have a bit of fun. I can make it worth your while." He said to the girl in his hands.

Memy sniffles as her tail's between her legs.. "How.. much?" she said knowing she wasn't going to get away.. "You.. better not hurt me... please.." she said with a smile thinking he was just going to have a quick fuck. Memy wasn't wearing clothing and was shivering as she was growing cold.

Vincent smiled as he forced his hand past her tail and rubbed her pussy. "You work first, then I'll decide how much to pay. That'll make sure you work hard." He said, setting her back down on the ground and pressing her to the wall. He reached down and unzipped his fly, reaching in and pulling out his already hard cock. It was obvious he had planned to find her here. "I think you know where to go from here." Vincent chuckled, pressing his cock against her cheek due to the height difference.

She licks the tip as her hands stroke him.. slowly taking the head into her mouth she purrs as she leans her head forward taking himdeeper. She jerks him off as she other hand plays with his balls. Pulling back off his cock Memy used her sandpaper like tongue to lick in as she drives back onto his fat cock.

Vincent moaned slightly as the mini feline starts to suck his cock, resting a large hand on her head while she worked. He looked to the side and saw the three drunks from the bar not far away and whistled for them. "Hey boy! Come have some fun, I'm paying!" He called, smiling down at Memy as her rough tongue licked his cock

Austin and two of his friends walk home to their apartment after a night of watching them drink their money away and destroy the bar, taking some of his to pay for the damage, when he hears a voice from down the alley calling out to him and his friends. "you two go home, I'm confident you can make it there on your own."
He walks down the alley way to find a mini-feline sucking off the wyvern that had called to him "I don't see how she can be worth much, being so small and all" he observes, undoing his pants a little

Memy pulls of the fat cock she was sucking "You.. never had mini-feline? we're better then most pussy you'll find.." she said licking the cock infront of her.. she lifts her tail up and shows him her tiny kitty hole and wiggles at him "Co..come on.. i'm... cold.." she moans around the cock she's sucking and jerking off

Vincent grabbed the sides of Memy's head and started to thrust into her mouth. "She ain't lying. They're quite worth the money." He commented, reaching under her chest and playing with her tits. "Keep sucking that cock and I'll give you a tasty treat." He said, grinning down at the mini-feline as she swallowed his cock.

pulling out his own cock from his dark colored jeans he moves toward the back of the feline, "I hope this doesn't hurt you" Austin says as he slides the head along the slit, "and this will certain warm you up" and he plunges into her tight hole, his un-normally high body heat warming her up instantly

She couldn't speak as her head was being pumped into but, her purrs and humping back tells them she wants this. Her tight kitty hole grips his meat as she wriggles around him. Her tongue licks the fat cock in her mouth as he pulls out and thrust in. pulling off to get some air "Don't you pull out.. you have to cum deep into me.. both of you.. letting your sperm fight ovdr my eggs makes me feel so horny.." Memy gets back to sucking and humping the cocks of the wyvern and dragon

Vincent leaned back and closed his eyes, a toothy grin spread across his jaws. "Nothing's better than a tight, horny mine-feline to make my day." He said, finding Memy's nipples and pinching it between his rough fingers. "See, they make the best fuck toys and this one seems really nice." He said to the dragon, looking at him for a moment before looking down at Memy again.

"oh gods, she is so tight" the dragon growls out, thoroughly surprised by the tightness and silky feel of the mini-feline "how I envy you, young wyvern. So young and discovered this pleasure that rivals that of what goddess can give" the dragon says to the wyvern, also complimenting the feline in front of him, as he steadily pumps in and out of her, gaining speed slowly, grunting a little

Memy moves her tail to play with the dragon's balls as he thrust deep into her.. kinda forcing her deeper onto the wyvern's cock "Goo...Good.. so... big..." she meows around the cock in her mouth as her hand plays with his balls too. She looks up with cute blue eyes wanting to see if she's doing good. Her tight hole makes it a tiny bit harder for the dragon to thrust in and her sandpaper tongue licks the bottom of the wyvern cock.

Vincent lightly pets Memy's head." That's a good girl. That feels amazing." He told her, shivering a little as her rough tongue rubs his cock. "I can't help myself when I'm around mini-felines. Something about them just makes me want to fuck them." He told the dragon, clenching a bit as some cum leaks from his cock into the little feline's tongue. He held back his climax, but only barely.

"ive been with many other....creatures and only the goddess that allowed me fuck her was better then this little one, if this one will allow me, I will be back" the dragon says to loosely both of them, his climax came rather quickly for him, but he can hold back for a while longer. he feels that she is so small that his thrusts take more power to get through then normal but that just drives him to go faster, knowing he won't feel anything this tight again for a while

Memy's pussy tightens around his cock as she cums.. juices squirt out a bit as she crys. Bobbing her head faster on the wyvern she nibbles a bit.. as her tongue licks his length "Come.. on big boy seed this pussy" she said jerking off the wyvern as she takes a few breaths of air.

Vincent gasps at the nibbles, his whole body tensing at Memy's attention. He watched her hand work his cock and it was just to much for him. He grabbed the sides of her head and force his cock into her mouth again, thrusting several times until he started to cum. Ropes of his thick cum splashed against the back of her throat and after a few moments he let her head go. He smiled and rubbed a bit of left over cum over the mini-feline's lips.

(Sorry friend but, I'm going to have to skip you..)
Memy looks up at the wyvern and gives a smile "Your.. done already?" she said rubing his cock as it goes soft.. she meows a bit as she looks up at him "Ok.. I sucked you off.. now pay up.. 20$ will do if you don't want anyone else?" she said with a smile

Vincent smiled and reach down, grabbing Memy by the fur of her head and lifting her head. "Who said we were done? I'll pay when I've cummed in that nice tight hole of yours. I'll just wait for out friend to finish. Keep stroking and get me ready for another round." He said, letting go of her fur.

(sorry had to be somewhere)
Austin after hearing waiting for our friend, decide to stop holding back and came a minute later hard, filling up the mini-feline and looking up to the wyvern with sorta a sorry look on his face

https://e621.net/post/show/357739/2013-big_breasts-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-breasts-coi

Jessie the pig was drunk. Stumbling out of the bar, she had already lost her clothes before getting kicked out of the tavern. She looked on at the small orgy, smiling and laughing.

Vincent just shrugged when the Dragon gave him a sorry look, not really caring that he had to wait a little bit. It was about then that he heard the laughing coming from not far away, smiling as he turned his head to see the busty, naked pig. "Yet another spectator. It seems you're popular." He said to Memy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom