Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kingdom of Celes (FutaFanaticxAngel_Kaikaki)

Kira slowed the horse down a bit so she was beside Arabella, giving the girl a smile."Once we get to the village we can drop her off and be on our way to our allied kingdom alright? it will be safer there for now at least."She assured the girl, knowing the princess wanted to relax and feel at peace in a proper bed and home.

Arabella smiles and looks at Kira. "Alright. I just my moms are alright." She said worry was in her tone. She relaxed a bit knowing that Kira going make sure the injured women was going taken care of before they moved out. She wanted to sleep in her own bed in the castle but she just hop her mothers and her people alright.

Kira nodded in agreement, slipping into one of the medical buildings to drop off the girl. She gave the girl a look and smiled, giving her a note to explain where she and Arabella would be if the woman needed any more help. Once she was assured by the doctors they would inform her of the girl's condition she smiled with a nod and walked out to join the princess. From here she began to lead the woman towards the castle, hoping the people would take the two of them in.

Arabella waits for Kira as she takes the women inside the Medical building. She smiles as Kira returns to her side, She lets her lead her to the castle. "I just hope no one will recognize me as the princess of the kingdom near by cause it be bad." She said looking at Kira worried. It was one thing for Kira to roam around but not for her cause she did know if King Bicron had any allies here and if he did she was in big trouble.

Kim shrugged a bit as she held Arabella close to her with a smile."Don't worry. the only people who comes here is the Queens when they meet with our allies here for conferences from time to time. But still we have friends here."She did her best to reassure the princess but knew after recent events it was easier said than done.

Arabella bits the inside of her cheek. She not so sure about it cause of this that have happened and she didnt want to be married off to King Bicron and forced to have sex and have his children. She given her heart to Kira and she not settleless then to have her at her side and be the sire of her children. she sighs heavily but she wondered if Kira even wanted like that or that they just going to be lovers till a more suited sire was found for her. She pulled away from Kira. "I like to walk by myself please." She said. not letting Kira answer. She walks off to a near park with a pound. She couldn't bear to strong any longer. she lost so much already she couldn't bear to lose more.

Kira stopped walking and watched as Arabella just walked off to be by herself, the futa bit her lip a bit before lowering her head. With a weak sigh she walked off, finding a seat nearby where she sat and waited, trying to understand why Arabella didn't wanna talk to her. She was finding it hard to deal with now, everything that ould happen was crashing straight down on them

Arabella wondered through the park and find a bench near a beautiful pond. She sits down and breaks down crying as she sat there. She need to cry alone away from Kira's eyes. She didnt want to be told it going to be okay or that we got the kingdom back. She felt like nothing going be okay again nor would they be able to get her kingdom back from the tyrant. She just cries for a bit then sniffles as she calms down. She wipes her face off with her handkerchief and blows her nose with a different one. She takes a few deep breaths then goes back to Kira. She looks around where she left her to find her.

she rmained close by, waiting for Arabella to calm down and regain herself, her eyes staring at the ground, wondering herself how things were going to turn out and even if there was any point to all of this. But despite that, she would continue to carry out the Queen's reqest to protect the princess, ensuring that she was safe and taken care of. Only after that would she worry about doing something about Arabella's mothers.

Arabella sees Kira, a soft spreads across her face. She closes to her not releasing she being followed. She grabbed by King Bicron's Knights the mayor of the town with them. She struggles as looks at Kira. "Kira help me!" She screams before one the knights punched her in the stomach stunning her. He throws her over his shoulder. he orders the other knights to grab Kira as well.

All she had to hear was Arabella's scream and she jumped to her feet, her sword drawn as she rushed over. She wasted no time in dodging and hacking through whoever came her way. While the men were skilled, she was more nimble and flexible than them and could move around with style and avoid their attacks. Her fears were coming around to reality and it was at the one moment she left Arabella's side, tears falling down her cheeks as she moved, soon finding herself right behind the people who had her lover, her princess.

One the knights ups at knife Arabella's throat. "drop your weapon or say goodbye to your lovely princess for all eternaty." The Knight said, waiting for drop her weapon for the remaining of his knights to grab her and shackle her. Arabella was still out of hit when she looked up at Kira with pleading eyes and smiles a bit before falling unconscious again when one the gys puts a cloth with a potion that knocks someone out.

She froze up when she saw the knife, her princess within a few feet of her. And when she began to think of what would happen, she couldn't afford to let any harm come to the princess. So with a sigh she dropped her weapons, deciding to fight and escape when they were together again and had the time to come up with a plan. She couldn't do anything while Arabella was in danger.

Two knight come up to her and shackle her, a third take her weapon. The head knight takes the knife from the princess's throat. "good girl. I maybe generous not let you get raped tonight and let spend one last night with your princess in the cage before she weds King Bicron." He said throwing Arabella onto his shoulder. the knights that had Kira make her follow them to thier camp. The head night puts Arabella in a cage while they put Kira in the one next to hers.

Kira sat in her cell, her eyes on the ground as she realized what happened. She had failed the queens, and her princess, the woman she loved so much. Rather than leading her to safety, Kira had actually put her in danger and got themselves captured. However, when she would eventually calm down and think, she realized that if she was here with Arabella, that meant that the queen's were here as well right?"

Arabella cell was right by Kira's. She was sill knocked out cause of the potion. The guards where joking about how they raped two queens before they killed them. they all laughing about it. Soon they got done talking about it, Arabella groaned and sat up. she holding her head. "Kira?" she said looking around, hoping no harm come to her love. She sees her in the next cell to hers. "Kira." she said happy to see her unharmed, tears rolling down her face.

Kira shook a bit as she overheard them, part of her still not believing it at all. She knew Bicron from survivors and knew full well he wouldn't just kill the Queens, not hers anyway. There were plenty of other kingdoms like hers. At least she thought so. She wouldn't believe what she heard until she saw it for herself, she wouldn't so long as Arabella was here."I'm here.."She whimpered, moving close to Arabella's cage with a weak smile."I-I'm so sorry...my princess.."

"Its not your fault Kira. Its my own I shouldn't have gone anywhere with out you." She said going over to the bars the between them. She goes and takes her hands. "Kira I'm scared. I don't want to marry him and birth his children. I don't know what to do to keep him from doing it." She said looking at Kira with tears welling up in her eyes. The fear was shining in them as well, She didnt want it turn out like this. Her whole body was shaking.

Back
Top Bottom