Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kingdom of Celes (FutaFanaticxAngel_Kaikaki)

Arabella follows Kira out the room for a moment. She grabs her wrist, tears in her eyes and worry written on her face. She pulls Kira into a tight embrace. "Stay safe my friend." she said out loud for people to hear. she leaned into her and whispered, "Come back to me." She didn't want pull away for she know she had to. She lets Kira go and goes back into the council room to her mothers. She puts on a brave face even though inside she wanted crumple to the floor and cry.

With each report from the scouts that come in on the position and number of enemy there was. Her mothers fear that everything not going to end well. They send a guard to bring Kira back to them. Arabella was sent to the castle look out tower to keep an eye on things there. The queens decided to stay and fight , while they send Arabella away to safety or try get her safety. They wanted keep Arabella from King Bicron's hands.

Kira stopped and looked to Arabella, nodding a bit with a smile when told to be safe. But that soft phrase she spoke made Kira shiver with a blush, miling with a loving nod."I will my Princess.." with that she left to help the village, knowing that the homes would become the battleground when the fighting started. And she wanted to make sure the people were safe and sound, this was no longer a drill.

By the time a guard was sent for her, she managed to warn the village and direct the people on a hidden passage that led to a safe haven within the mountains behind the castle, which led to the Queens allies just outside the kingdom. So when she was called she followed, keeping close to the guard along the way. Once she arrived to the Queens she bent down onto one knee in their presence, her head looking to the ground."What is it you need of me my Queens?"

Claire, Arabella's birth mother, Looks at Kira and smiles softly and tearfully. "We need you take Princess Arabella to safety. while myself and Miranda stay here to fight off the invasion. We send a messenger once its safe for everyone to come back." She said. Miranda, Arabella's sire mother, nods in agreement and says, " get the shiftiest of our horse and flee as fast the wind will take you. Who knows what King Bicron will do to Arabella if he gets his hands on her. If anything should happen to us. You have our blessing to marry Arabella. We know that she be safe in your hands and that she already given you her virginity. Now go before its too late. Arabella in the northern watch tower by the stables."

Arabella watches the battle unfold from the tower. she watched as the soldiers fought one another, hoping that Kira not down there fighting or possibly dead. she goes out to the wall walk cause she felt sick to her stomach that her people where being raped and murder. that her beloved Kira could be among those that had or taken prisoner, where she surly be raped and force give birth to the enemy soldiers. She leans over the wall as she got sick.

Kira listened to their orders, nodding whn directed to take their daughter and runaway, part of her happy to take the princess to safety. But when they gave her permission to marry their daughter and seemed to have known what she did, Kira was filled with nervousness and joy, swallowing a bit before she rose to her feet. There was now something she needed to say, something she had to tell them."Thank you for your blessing M'Ladies...but Please..if the battle gets to close to the castle..if you can fend them off then please retreat and head to our allies...I have managed to help most of your people escape before the battle started... I'd rather see this place fall and reclaim it later rather than lose you to that man...Arabella still needs her parents.."

After stressing her worry, Kira left the room and made her way to the tower, only to find Arabella hunched over the wall, a soft breath escaping her."My princess..the villagers are safe..and your mothers have requested of me to take you to safety.."She spoke with a smile,

Arabella looks at Kira, overjoyed she was alright. "Okay. What about my mothers?" she asked. She didn't want them to get caught either. The enemy was making thier way toward the castle slowly. Arabella goes to get her pack of things she had just in case. She puts on and has two of thier fastest horses saddled up. She looks at Kira as they wait for the horses to be prepared. Didn't like leaving her mothers and her people behind like this but she know they be safe in thier allies hands.

Kira said nothing about the two as he followed and led Arabella to the horses, setting their gear onto the animals before she took one last look at the castle. She let out a saddened sigh before she hopped up onto the horse, looking to her princess with a smil."The villagers are safely away and I hope the queen's do the same if things get too rough.."As much as she would have loved to stay and help the Queens, she needed to ensure Arabella's safety first. So with a kick at the horse she began to move."Now let us hurry my Princess.."

Arabella smiles and follow Kira on her horse. "Okay. I just worry about them. men can be so mean and rough. They look down on use women like we should stand on equal ground as them." she said with a heavy sigh. She rides along side Kira, she tears up and starts crying cause she felt like a coward running away like this instead of staying and fighting for what is right.

Kira slowed down a bit once away from the castle, her head turning to Arabella."Everything will be ok my princess..I promise you..we will bring you back here to reclaim this place if that man takes it over..his crimes will not go unpunished"

"okay Kira." She said. She trying to wipe the tears from her face. it starting to get dark out. She was urges her horse closer to Kira's so that could stay close together just in cause someone or something spots them. "Where are we heading, Kira?' She asked she looking around. her eyes where still adjusting to the darkness.

Kira watched and smiled, thoughts running through her head on what she could do. Given she received permission to marry Arabella, Kira had thought about confessing her love and seeing what Arabella thought about it. But for now it wasn't the time for that."We are heading to a small village in our allies land to hold out until a messenger is sent for us.."

"Alright. How far is it from here? Should we stop for the night?" She asked looking at her. She wanted to make camp so that they snuggle together and maybe continue what they doing in the hot springs, but mostly she wanted to cuddle up with her beloved and cry cause she been chased out of her home by a crazed man. "Kira can we please find somewhere to stop I need to pee and I want some time to cry." She said. She need have a good cry cause she lost everything she know all in a matter of moments.

Kira nodded and stopped in an open area just off the path, smiling a bit as she moved off the horse, looking to the Princess."Of course Arabella. Will give me some time to tell you something.."It was time Kira admitted her love for the woman, to explain how she truly felt for this woman. It was time she found a strong woman to be with, the kind that would help her protect her kingdom when the princess took it back, if it came to that.

Arabella looks at Kira. shocked she called her by her first name, she always called her my princess. "What is it Kira?" She asked. She gets off her horse. She still in her light armor. She goes and ties the horses on a branch, She goes back to Kira. She was a bit nervous what Kira had to say to her.

Kira tied her horse down as well, setting her weapons down by the tree before she turned to Arabella and smiled a bit,biting her lip before she pulled Arabella close to her, her breathing slow and deep."W-Well I've felt like this for so long..watching you grow up and turn out so beautiful..I've fell in love with you.." As she spoke, she choked up a bit, having sunk into her mind after she spoke, wondering what kind of reaction she would get. She knew what they had done earlier, but Kira had only thought Arabella did that as a way to getting them both relief.

Arabella hears it and kisses her deeply and passionately. She pulls her lips away. "I loved you for a long time as well." She said looking at Kira in the eyes. She happy to final say it out load to her. She crushes her lips onto Kira's again. She holds her close to her. Arabella's heart was pounding in her chest, She holds Kira closer. She afraid if she left go she fall to pieces.

Kira jumped a bit when the girl hugged her tihght and kissed her deeply. The knight was not expecting such a reaction but blushed deeply, overjoyed to hear her princess had the same feelings for her. So as she was locked in the embrace, Kira just smiled and pulled from the kiss."Then..once all this is done and we return home..I want you to marry me.."Kira told her, not afraid to admit her feelings or desires anymore.

"I would be happy to marry you." She said kisses her again, "I think we should get our camp up." She looks at Kira, happy that they feel the same way about each other. She goes over to the horses to get the camping stuff. She thinking about if they didn't make it to the ally village in time our the enemy caught up with them. "Kira what if we don't make it to the village and they sent soldiers after us. I don't want to be captured and married off the that horrible kind before I could marry you. The other part of the spell on my belly keeps anyone from impregnating me but my spouse." She said as she laying out the simple tent to put up.

Kira smiled a bit and helped Arbella set up camp, making sure the tent was up and a fire was started before she would sit down to relax. She understood what the spell id on her body, and it was partly what she wanted to take care of. So with a smile she looked at Arabella."I will do my best to protect you..And just in case, if we make to th village, perhaps we could find someone to marry uss hmm?"

"Yeah. I know Kira." She says softly. She takes off her light armor. She could sleep in it very well. She lays down naked in the tent. She curls up. She wondering if her mothers are okay and her people as well, hoping they made it to the allies before they enemy figured out where the secret tunnels where. She looks at Kira and then down. She didn't know if they get captured at all or it be days or hours before they find them. She wanted to marry Kira as soon as possible. She looks up seeing the full moon was raising high in the sky.

Kira waited until Arabella was ready before she stripped down and moved into the tent, sighing a bit in comfort. But once she was comfy she pulled the princess close to her, letting their body heat keep them warm."Well for now lets rest..you need it Arabella.." She mumbled, kissing the back of her lover's neck

Arabella shivers as Kira kisses the back on her neck. She turns and looks at her. She kisses him deeply and snuggles up against her. She closes her eyes. But a sound in the camp keeps her from falling asleep. She starts to shake thinking they where found. "Kira...I love you and whatever happens I will love you for rest of my life." She said hearing the sound get closer.

Kira snuggled into the girl, her hand clutching to a sheathed dagger as the sound got closer and closer. Her eyes switched between Arabella and the entrance to the tent. WWith a soft breath she kissed the girl deeply and cosed her eyes, wrapping a blanket around them."Just relax my love..I will do my best to protect you.."She whispered

Arabella tried to relax as thier voices outside thier tent. She snuggles into Kira, hoping it was travelers and not the enemy soldiers. a female voice calls out if it was out her troop of entertainers camp with them for the night and what was the direction they just came from cause they heading that way. Arabella relaxes hearing more and more voice. Come into hearing range.

Kira just lad there, relaxing with her lover while keeping her guard up, doing her best to enjoy herself. But when she relaxed, Kira did as well, smiling softly with a sigh, loosening her grip on the dagger

Arabella grabs the extra blanket and gets out of the tent to talk to the troop leader. She stays in Kira's line of vision though.Once everything squared away. She climbs back into the tent and takes the blanket off. She snuggles up to Kira. "Its okay they nice people and they said they keep some thier men out for watch." She said. She kisses her softly.

Back
Top Bottom