Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kingdom of Celes (FutaFanaticxAngel_Kaikaki)

Kira trembled and shook hard with each swallow Arabella tok in, only to stare in awe as she let the ret cover her face and breasts. The ight only made her cock harder upt until Arabella's bent over form send her cock into a throbbing frenzy."A-Are you sure..about this?"She asked with a rough swallow, slowly moving towards the woman as she glared at the lovely royal pusy."W-what..should I do..?"

"Yes, Kira. Anything you want lick it, fuck it, finger it. but hurry though." Arabella said moving her hips up and down. She wanted Kira's Cock inside of her so bad but she not going to say that cause Kira would obey it like an order, she wanted her to choose what she does to her. Her pussy twitching more. She spread her pussy lips as well so that Kira can see that her hymen partly still there. she getting wetter thinking about Kira staring at her lewd pussy.

Kira jut stared at that tight virgin hole as the princess spread it open, her breathing shaky as pleasure consumed her. At this point she just had to have it, she needed to feel that tight pussy around her. So with a whine, she mounted Arabella, rubbing the tip of her cock against the slit."M-My princess..I'm sorry for this..But I can't...fight it any longer.."She whined as she plunged her cock deep inside Arabella's pussy in one swift thrust, groaning hard in a heated passion of pleasure.

Arabella tenses a moment feeling Kira's cock against her then felt Kira plunge deep into her. She cries out and cums from just being penetrate for the first time. She a small bit of blood from her ripping her hymen the rest of the way. "There...no ..reason..to be sorry...Kira." She said panting hard. Her walls where like smooth silk wrapped tight around Kira's cock. She feel her deep inside of her, the tip of her cock kissing her womb. She moaned at the feeling of her being there inside of her.

Kira hugged her tightly, wrapping her arms tightly around Arabella's waist to keep their hips pressed together. Once she adjusted to the tightness, Kira groaned and began to start ramming her cock in and out of the princess' tight, divine pussy. Her breath came out in raspy heaves beside her ear."Oh god Arabella...Your..Your pussy is..so good..I love it.."she praised with a wide smile, part of her only hoping hthe queens didn't come after her for this.

Arabella feels Kira's arms around her waist and her pummeling her pussy, she cries out loudly. She starting to get sweaty and panting hard. "Kira I feel your cock kissing my womb!" She cries out. She felt every inch of Kira inside of her and the tip of her cock smashing against her cervix. Her walls tighten up a bit more and getting slicker.

Feeling the tip kiss the girls most sacred spot made Kira growl in lust, her hips getting rougher, eager to try and push through as her own needs took over. She speared into her princess, loud lewd slaps filling the room as she panted."Ohh I feel it..I feel your cervix kissing my cock.."She moaned, smiling wide as the pleasure soon grew too much to bear as her cock pulsed, ready to blow yet another large load.

Arabella cries get louder feeling her get rougher with her. Her cervix opens up and lets Kira slip in deep into her. the sensation of her cervix being penetration cause Arabella to screams out. Her whole body gets tense. "Kira I'm going to cum!" She cries out. She feels the hard thrust and the slap of Kira's hips hitting her ass cheeks. She screams at the top of her lungs in pleasure and squirts hard, her love juices coating Kira's coat, thier thighs and legs. Her hips moving as her body squirms. Her walls tighten like a vice around Kira's cock, trying to milk out her baby milk out of her.

Kira was in a lustful rage as Arabella warned of her ompending orgasm, Kira barely able to hold on any longer as she pummeled the pussy she loved. but the moment she felt that love tunnely grip her, milk her and cover her in juices, Kira went off. With a screaming moan of passion she came, letting her cock flood Arabella's womb with her thick seed, her hips buried deep, making sure every crevice of the princess' pussy was filled."Ohh!! I'm cumming!!"

Arabella gasps and cries out, "Its hot!" She looks back at Kira wondering his she going to go limp or pummel her pussy more. She hears the sound of her mothers coming to bathe. But her pussy tightens more at the thought getting caught with her knight exicted her more. Her pussy was beyond drenched at this point. She moves her hips, showing she wanted more from Kira.

Kira heard the sunds too, but her cock was still hard, still wanting more as the woman also seemed to want the same as she rubbed back. Kira took in a shaky breath, feeling her cock throbbed."M-My princess..W-We...Oh god so good.."She moaned, unable to tell the woman they needed to stop, her body drunk with pleasure.

(want them to admit love now or later?)

(later cause the invasion going to start soon)

Arabella pulls away and pulls Kira with her she takes her to the other side the hot spring. there a smaller one for the servants to use. She Slips into the water. She looks at Kira waiting for her to join her. Her back against a large rock. "Kira please I want more. You cock feels so good inside of me when you stir me up." She said.

Kira followed Arabella wherever she was led, wondering what the girl was doing until they were now in a section of the springs reserved for servants. with a smile she joined her princess inside, expecting to relax and catch a break, but only to watch and listen as Arabella leaned against a rock and asked for more. Kira nodded softly with a wide smile, her cock still throbbing as a few veins were now visible on her cock."A-As you wish my Princess.." She mumbled as she moved close and rubbed her cock once more against that tight, loving pussy.

Arabella moans as she rubbed against her. She wraps her leg around Kira's waist, she looks up at her and smiled. "We can take a breather once we satisfied out lust." She said, puts her hands on Kira's cheeks and leans in. She stops when thier lips here barely apart. She lets her breath caress her lips. She seeing if Kira lean in the rest of the way or would she had to close the rest of the gap between them. She love being so close to the one she desired the most,she wish she able to speak how she feels about her but it was hard to get the words out.

Whether either could speak of it or not, Kira couldn't help but wonder just what exactly drove the princess to doing this. She never saw this side of Arabella until now, but part of her really liked it. So once the woman held her close and tight, Kira let out a hard groan as she once again buried her cock deep inside the woman."Mmmm Y-Yes my Princess.."

Arabella cries out as she feels Kira's cock stretch her open again. She feel the tip against her cervix again. Her wall welcoming her cock into her again by wrapping and molding to her shape. Arabella presses her lips against Kira's with all the passion and love she felt for her. She moves her hips back and forth. she pulls her lips away for a moment. "Fuck me Kira, fuck me like never fucked a girl before." She said. She pressed her lips against Kira's once more.

Kira shivered, breathing deeply as she loved how the pussy molded to her cock, sucked on it with the way she moved. But once the two kissed and her cock met with Arabella's cervix, Kira growled in lust, pulling away from the kiss as she held tightly onto her crush's hips."Are you sure that is what you want my Princess.?"She asked softly, slowly moving her hips in and out of the girl.

Arabella breathing hard as feels Kira's lips leave hers. "yes, Kira." She said with a moan as Kira moves her cock in and out of her. She loved the feeling of Kira's cock inside her pussy. Her Pussy still filled with Kira's last load. She didn't care if Kira ripped her open. She wanted Kira pour her lust into her and make feel good that she would squirt and orgasm over and over again.

Kira smiled a bit and began to quickly increase the pace, slamming swiftly and powerfully into the girl. Loud lewd slaps filled the rook while the water around them splashed about. After a few good thrusts, Kira groaned, hugging herself tightly to the girl, her cock pulsing while precum oozed out of her."Mmm thrust against me princess..I want you..to enjoy this too!"

Arabella screams out loudly as Kira slammed hard into her over and over again. Her mind went blank and she moves her hips against Kira's "Fuck Kira. I'm going to cum!" She cries out. Her walls tightening around Kira's member pulling her in deeper with each thrust. She Screams at the top of her lungs as she squirted hard. Her love juices and Kira's cum running down her leg, splattering thier thighs, coating Kira's cock and balls. Arabella's other leg gives out on her from the sudden pleasure. Her body squirming and her hips bucking like crazy.

As the princess came, Kira was wildly pounding in and out of Arabella's pussy, groaning hard as she neared her limit."Oh god..s-so close.."She warned, closing her eyes tightly shut. When she gave up a few powerful thrusts during her princess' orgasm, Kira let out a long, wild moan as she came. through her orgasm her seed flooded the tight love tunnel once again, each load pumping into her womb.

"Its so hot. It feels like its burning in womb!" She cries out as felt Kira's semen fill her up to a point that her womb was packed full of her cum. She know if the spell not in effect Kira would probably gotten her pregnant. "Kira your cock is amazing. " She said, kisses her deeply. She moves her hips a bit, milking Kira's cock until she out of cum. She wraps her other leg around Kira's waist. Her body was covered in sweat, her heart pounding in her chest, and panting hard. She loving every moment she spent like this with Kira. Off In the distance an alarm bell was sounding.

Kira happily snuggled into her princess, loving the feeling of the pussy closing on her cock and the woman's arms and legs hugging onto her. But before she could really relax and enjoy herself, she heard the alarm bell, trembling a bit as her body was a bit weak to move. But nonetheless she whined a bit."M-My princess..something is wrong...t-the bell..is sounding.." The guardian warned, knowing something was happening in the village, given that bell only went off for emergencies.

"Just a few more minutes. I'm still cant stand on my own." Arabella whispered in Kira's ear. She Looks at her worried about her people. Once she recovered enough to stand. She unwraps her legs from Kira's waist. She stand on her own two feet. she gives Kira one last kiss, before she pulled away from her lover's embrace and runs off to get dressed and Help her mother's organize the soldiers. she dress in light armor and a sword that her mother gave her on her last birthday at her hip. She goes to the council room and help her mother's figure out a battle plan to save thier kingdom.

Kira let the two of them relax, smiling a bit as she relished in the last few moments like this. When they separated Kira moved to her armor and dressed back up in it, grabbing her sword before looking to Arabella."Stay with your mothers my Princess..I must go to the village and help them evacuate through the secret passages..if I am needed send a guard for me ok? That is if this is the invasion everyone is so worried about.." With that, Kira took a moment to relax before making her way to the village.

Back
Top Bottom