Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Having a Selkie (Dando20 and sakura_momo)

dando20

Supernova
"Look's like no one at the beach today"
Dane usually takes his walk at the beach, enjoying the spray of the ocean and the cool air. Living at a beach house sure helps that he doesn't need to go out much to have a good time. Although, he only wishes that he had someone to have a good time with.
Dane sighed, hoping that one day he could bump into someone worthwhile.

Adora peeks up from the shallow waters to see if anyone is around.
To any person She look like a leopard seal that is flopping her way on the beach, but when the coats is clear she slowly peels off the seal fur to revel the top half of a beautiful woman with long black hair and pale skin. She slowly wiggles her way out the fur and stretches her now human legs. She is one of the very few selkie left in this world so she has to be extra cautious. She looks for a place to hide her seal fur and notices a small bunch of rocks .

Dane notice someone on the beach "Odd..Where did she come from?" Dane wondered. Curious, Dane walked to the strange woman. "Umm..excuse me?..this is not a nudist beach" Looking at the woman now, she was quite attractive. Dane couldn't help but stare at her bare body and her ample bust.

Adora Jumps as she drops Her fur coat hiding it from the strange man as she blush's, " oh im sorry i didn't know anyone was here." she had a dd chest and her skin was a pale ivory and she had the shape of an hour glass. she backs up slowly covering her breast ," I'll not be long here i was just .......sunbathing ." she slowly fidgets under your gaze as you notice she has green eyes and pink round lips.

Dane kept blushing, not wanting the beautiful and strange woman to leave. "Umm..well..I suppose you can stay..there isn't much people here...so..where did you come from..I usually notice people coming in the beach where I live..Never say u come in.."

she looks around trying to think of a lie," I was walking down the beach a ways and just found my way here ." she fidgets as she hides her body . " I am sorry and I will just get out your way and leave you be as soon as I find my cloths ." she giggles nervously as she leans from foot to foot, Trying to look for a way to run without getting caught hoping lady luck was on her side. She looks over at you ,"ummm......"

As the girl was moving so strangely, he saw something under the rocks nearby. He walked to to it and pulled it out. It looked like a...seal skin? "Odd..what is this doing here?..It looks wet too..did someone lose this?" Dane wondered

She gasp and reachs for it ," its mine ." she looks at you nervously as she goes to grab it from you .

Dane quickly stepped back, seeing her upset all of a sudden. He kept the seal skin from her reach. "What up with you..Is this yours?..Why did you hid it?"

she blinks and loks at you unsure, " yes its mine may I please have it back ." she walks toward you again reaching for her pelt scared and wanting to get away.

Dane then realized something..the way she appeared out of nowhere, the odd eyes, the pelt..she must be.. "You're a Selkie..aren't you" Dane said with a smile, still keeping the seal skin from her reach.

Her eyes open wide as she desperately shakes her head no," I just really like seal skin so i use it on the beach when im nude ." she was trying think and was scared to the point she was kinda shaking . The look on her face said it all she was lying to you and upset you found out.

"Hehe...You are a horrible liar...It seems that you are mine now, my sweet seal...Amazing..I never though I would be so lucky" Dane said smiling. He walked back, knowing the selkie will have to follow him.

Adora whimpers and follows having no other choice. she hugs herself wishing he would just let her go. " please give me back my pelt ."

"Not unless you do something for me" Dane said with a smile. He had been so alone for so long and now he had a magical female with him. He would make this moment last as much as he can. He went inside and told the Selkie to sit on the couch.

"Tell me..what's your name?" Dane asked as he started looking for an old plastic box he had once. Dane was still holding the pelt.

she sits slowly and covers her breast ." Adora and what must i do to get my pelt back." she trys to get cummfy and relax thinking its a small favor and cant be that bad ...........right.
She is having a battle in her mind, she needs her pelt but she wants to run so bad. she watchs you looking for a chance to grab her pelt and run back to the ocean.

Dane found the box he was looking for and put the pelt in it. He then put the box in the closet and locked the door, hiding the key under a leg of his bed. "Adora, huh?..cute name. You see..I've been alone for a long while..and..I want you to pleasure me." Dane walked to Adora and petted her, looking at how beautiful she was. He slowly leaned in and kissed the selkie.

Adora looks at you as she had green eyes and long black hair. Her skin was pale as snow and lips as pink as soft pink rose. When you told her what you wanted her eyes opened wide as she looked at a loss for words. She forgets her nakedness for a second and glares. " I am not a plaything for you to enjoy." she shouts and looks like she was ready to walk out to think of a new way to get her pelt.

Dane chuckled at Adora, "It's quite amusing as you are going to walk out naked. Where will you go?" Dane asked

Adora glares "fine ill do as you wish but for how long ?" she sits back down and looks for something to cover up with.

Dane gave her a robe for her to wear. "Till tomorrow morning. And I promise to give you your pelt back..but..If you complain or resist. You're mine forever" Dane said with a grin.

"Hehe of course. After tomorrow, you won't have to worry about me again." Dane said. "NOw..come over here." Dane sat on the couch and patted a spot next to him for Adora to sit on.

"Good..very good..now..lie on couch flat..and put your legs on my lap" Dane commanded

Back
Top Bottom