Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

Dane smiled and undressed before heading in the jacuzzi with Orabelle. He put her arm around her as he relaxes with a smile. "So...was there something you wanted to ask...about sex?" Dane asked, not sure if she still wanted it.

Orabelle leaned her head on his shoulder, her tail moving lazily under the water, ever so gently brushing against his feet, and legs. She shrugged, "Why couldn't you speak in public?" she turned to look at him.

"Well...people are usually talk about sex in private to only someone close...like you. It's a sensitive subject." Dane explained. "It something like you being a mermaid...we can't talk about it much in public, otherwise someone will hear it."

Orabelle could have argued further, what was the point of hiding something that everyone was doing, and it was there in that movie thingie... But who was she to argue this strange world. "I see..." she moved her tail over his leg. "we are not very different, our men like to take women too." she played with the water, watching the ripples grow then come back. "That is why we go to the island when we are of age...I never went.." she admitted. "But I heard that some males were ... harsher than others.. I guess its the same here, giving into that.. odd instinct." she was uncertain if she made sense to her friend, but she was trying to explain how her men were not so gentle, and patient. With their little session the day before, she didn't think there was much of a difference.

"I see..." Dane said, understanding a bit of what Belle was saying. "I..don't mean to be harsh...I just look at you and...you are just so beautiful. To have a mermaid be with me...it would be hard to let you out of my sight for even a second...But I'll try to give you space if you want. I don't want to seem like I'm keeping you hostage.." Dane explained, still petting the mermaid's hair. "Umm..if you want...maybe we can try sex again?.."

Orabelle smiled softly at him, leaning her head on his shoulder. Her eyes slowly drooping. She blinked up, glancing at him, slightly hesitant. "I'm scared." she admitted her eyes moving over his lips. It felt nice when they were on hers, but everything beyond that was scary.

She had hurt before, not too much, and she had forgotten about it when her body shook and exploded, but the pain. . . If it happened again? She shuddered slightly, and watched his lips. "Can.. you teach me how to.." she gestured at his face. "Kiss.."

Dane smiled and chuckled at how cute she asked the question. "Sure...Meet your lips to mine, slowly. Rub the lips to mine together. Then tell me if you feel something." Dane leaned to Belle's face, seeing if she will understand. "Go ahead and try, my dear."

She couldn't understand the rush of heat that flooded up her chest to her cheeks, enough to send a shudder through her, making her perky nipples harden. She licked her lips unconsciously leaning her face towards his. "In the movie... it seemed so easy." she didn't know what to do! Pick his bottom lip? Upper lip? or just press it full on. . .

She pressed her lips to his quickly pulling back. "I don't know.." she trailed her lips to his jaw and planted a soft kiss there. "I don't know.." she repeated. At least on the lips, everywhere else was easier.

"Hehe It's fine, Belle. You did good, actually." Dane said, returning the kiss she gave him, giving her a big kiss on the lips and her neck. "Just don't pull out too quick and you'll be fine. Try again." Dane suggested.

Belle let out a soft sigh, her body buzzing to life at how he kissed her. "You do it better.." she pointed out. Her chest heaved as his lips teased the sensitive skin of her neck.

Her fingers laced into his hair, making it damp. She nodded at his suggestion, and leaned closer to him. His scent was spicy, human, and something else she couldn't quite place.

She could feel her fins shedding again, the soft skin of her feet brushed against Dane's leg. Even under water. She took notice of how he kissed her earlier. This time planted a soft kiss over his bottom lip, making his lips part slightly so she could pull his bottom lip between hers. His taste sizzled in her mouth almost making her dizzy.

Dane enjoyed Belle's first kisses, liking how well she was doing it for her first time. "Mmmm..h..hey..your tail" Dane noticed. Belle's tail was turning back to her pair of legs even though she was in water. "I think...I know why your legs are back even in water...you're getting horny...your body wants sex..." Dane said, breathing softly as he was close to Belle's face.

Belle blushed slightly, "I don't know why it does that.." she wiggled her toes. She loved the feel of the water on her feet. It was a whole other sensation.

She licked her lips again, and glanced at Dane. She let her lips drag over his jawline, nibbling softly on his skin.

Some bell rang and she gasped, jumping away. She looked around slightly panicked. "What was that?" she frowned slightly.

"Oh that's right...the Pizza is here." Dane quickly got out of the jacuzzi and dried up before putting on a robe for covering himself. He then carried Belle out of the jacuzzi, assuming she was done with her bath and put on a robe for her as well. "Wait for me in the bed room" Dane said, pointing at the room they had sex at. "I'll be back with the pizza".

Dane went downstairs and got his wallet before going to the door and opening it. "Wow you sure make good time." Dane said to the pizza deliverer.

The delivery man beamed. "and we serve it hot." he took his money and left handing Dane the pizza.

Belle was confused with all the feelings she had at this moment. Her body sizzled with heat, but that subsided when her stomach growled. When Dane put her down she went and sat on the edge of the bed, drying up her hair and legs.

Dane walked up with the pizza back to the room. He saw Belle there, drying herself up. "Hey I got the pizza" Dane said opening the box to show her the warm cheesy pizza decorated with chopped pineapples. He sat near Belle, got a slice and ate it. "MMmm...this is good...Go ahead and take a slice..." Dane offered.

Belle frowned slightly, and pulled up a piece of pineapple off her pizza, munching on it. "Tastes different from what we used to eat before." she licked her lips, and picked up a slice, quite amused with the cheese stretched. "Oh.." she chuckled. "Does it do this often?" she pulled again, only for the cheese to keep stretching.

She bent her head to bite the cheese and cut the slice free. She beamed with joy at the taste. "oh! This tastes so good!" she wrinkled her nose. "But very hot." she cleared her throat adjusting herself so she could sit and eat more comfortably.

"Hehe yes, cheese does stretch like that, but it's the fun part of eating pizza...at least to me" Dane said before taking another bite. He paused a bit before continuing. "Belle...I know the world here is something you aren't too used too used to...and I'm not sure if I can teach it well to you...but I know I will help you as much as I can...I hope you will stay with me...but if you don't find that you don't want to live in this world...with me...then I will let you go...even if it pains me.." Dane said, meaning every word.

Belle hadn't expected the shift in the conversation. "I like it here." she admitted. "I like you," she added, since his hands were busy, she placed her hand on his knee giving a gentle reassuring squeeze.

She glanced back at her slice, hoping the cheese wouldn't be too much of a mess at this point. She took another bite, glancing out the terrace glass door to the ocean. "I'll be in a lot of trouble if I go back now anyways." she shrugged. She had runaway from her school, such rash behaviors were punishable by law where she's from.

"I see...well...enough of the somber talk...let's enjoy our meal.." Dane said smiling. He took another slice, eating cheerfully. Dane took a look at Belle, seeing if she was enjoying her meal.

"So...do you still feel that heat in your body?" Dane asked, seeing if she was still horny.

Belle finished up her slice, and glanced at him, "Heat?" she glanced at the pizza. "It is hot, but its not that hot, to burn..." she thought he was referring to the pizza, and how cheese could be quite stingy when heated.

"Is it burning you?"

"Oh nonono. not the pizza...I mean inside your body. Do you still feel horny, like you want to have sex.." Dane tried to explain. "You were feeling a bit horny in the pool earlier weren't you?" Dane asked.

She wouldn't know. All she had been thinking of was kissing him.

She shrugged, "I don't know.." she admitted. "will you continue to teach me how to kiss?" she asked on that note.

"Sure, if that's what you want" Dane said, while finishing his last slice of pizza. "Do you want to continue now?" Dane asked.

Belle flushed, "When you're done eating Dane," she lay back on the bed, watching the odd chandelier on the ceiling. Her knees bent, feet barely touching the floor. She was half sitting half laying down. She stretched slightly. Quite the long day. She let out a breath relishing in the calmness of the moment.

Dane saw her laying on the bed, looking so sensual and attractive. He finished his meal as fast as he can before joining Belle. He slowly kissed her cheek, signalling he was ready to continue.

Back
Top Bottom