Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prize from the sea (dando20 and Annabella93)

"Movie??" she raised a brow as she picked the skirt he gave her, she spread it and studied it carefully. "Nice color.." it was a bright red.

"You like it?...I think you would be able to wear it." Dane removed the towel from Belle as he finds some boxers for her. "Well...a movie is kind of animated pictures people see. Like able to see a story come to life...I supposes that is a way I would explain it." Dane said. He brought out a blue boxers that should fit her.

"Ok..sit on the bed and I'll put it on for you."

Belle sat down at the edge of the bed, watching him curiously. "Animated pictures...Pictures?" she looked around the room to search for what she thought a picture is. Her eyes caught a frame and recognized it, okay.. but animated picture? That did not click with her. She watched as he dressed her, quite curious, she moved her legs slightly for him.

Dane put the boxers on her bare legs, blushign as he looked at her crotch while doing it. He then put the skirt around her. "There..now for your shirt. Can you raise your arms for me please?" Dane asked, seeing her ample breasts. It looked like she had a CC cup size.

Belle placed a hand on his head as he dressed her, she enjoyed the softness of his hair against her hand. She laced her fingers through his hair. She lifted her arms up and let him put the shirt on. She pulled out her moist hair and braided it. It felt quite odd to have something over her. She was too used to being without. She glanced at him curiously, "now what?" She glanced at her toes wiggling them. "Shoes?" She grinned. She heard about them back home.

"Well...not in your size..but I have sandals you can wear." Dane got them from the closet and put them in Belle's feet. He stared at her, smiling. She might have been wearing mismatched clothes but Orabelle still looked gorgeous. "So...how do you feel? Comfortable?"

She wiggled her lips, still not quite used to the heaviness of the material over her skin. She gave a slight nod. She played with his hair. "So where do we go?"

"Well, we need to get more proper clothes for you, seeing as you are living with me now." Dane said removing his own clothes to get other clothes to go out with. "After I guess we can eat out." Dane said.

Orabelle nodded, not really liking the idea of covering up very much, but if it is what humans did.

She licked her lips that seemed to dry quite rapidly. She was thirsty. she nodded at him. "fun?"

"Huh?...Oh yes. I'm sure we'll have fun." Dane said, as he just finished dressing up. "Are you OK?...you look thirsty..Oh that's right. you can't last long in water, can you?" Dane asked, feeling worried.

Orabelle nodded, "Water, I need to drink very much.." she paused. "A lot." she corrected herself. She smiled slightly, standing up. "Where to go to get clothes?" she asked him, "You make them?" she asked curiously, her accent still soft, and foreign.

Dane chuckled leading her back to the kitchen to get a couple of water bottles. If they were going out, he would need to stock on some bottles of water. "Hehe, no sweetie...we're going to buy them. It won't be too far from here." Dane said. He got to the tap water and poured a glass of water for Belle. "Here...drink this before we go. It should hold you till we go to the plaza." Dane said.

Orabelle took the glass from his hand and sipped. She had been in a fresh water lake before, but still, having to drink something not salty was a nice sensation. It felt like it was cleaning her from the inside. She licked her lips, and offered him a small grateful smile. "Buy?" she raised a brow, "What does it mean to buy?"

"Well..to buy means to exchange something to get clothes. I guess that is the only way I can think to explain it. Just be sure to stay close by me, OK?" Dane said, holding Belle's hand as he went outside to his car.

Belle blinked as she eyed the vehicle. "Car. . . " she asked, she had heard of them back home, "Very odd technology" she let him lead her where she was supposed to sit. The smell of the leather, and the heat of the car given it had been out under the sunlight was quite different than being inside the house. She smiled slightly, then hissed, the leather was too hot, and her skirt was short, so her thighs aren't used to the heat, she grumbled something in her language, and rubbed her thigh still sitting. "Hot." she explained, so he wouldn't think she was insulting him or something.

Dane got a rag from the back and laid it on the front seat, hoping that it will be OK to sit on now. "Ok..try sitting now" Dane said, leading her to the seat.

"Thank you." she kissed his cheek adjusting in her seat. It still felt quite different than sitting under water and in the relative darkness under there. Her eyes were a pale aquamarine blue, with dark grey lines. She glanced out the window, everything was so fascinating.

Dane smiled and kissed back before putting her seat belt, closing the doors and driving off. It wasn't a long drive to the plaza but he hoped Bella enjoyed the nice view of the countryside. He was glad to have gotten out of the city to see the grand pastures. And he was even more happy that he has someone to share the enjoyment with.

Orbelle watched the scenes shift around her. How very different. The greens browns and multiple colors were enticing. Then there were other cars, in every shape and form.

She glanced at Dane. "How to drive? The mechanics I mean.. How do you drive?" She leaned close to peek in under the steering wheel.

"Whoa, No Belle. Be careful when sitting at the front. You might make me crash and I rather not want us hurt." Dane said, worried Belle might hurt herself. "And well...driving take a while to learn...Do you want to learn how to drive? I don't mind driving you where ever you go, though" Dane explained as well as he can.

She leaned back on her chair then beamed, "Teach me," she spoke softly, her voice more seductive than she had intended. She glanced back at the road. "Looks easy." she added.

"Hehe well it's not that easy actually...but maybe after we go shopping, I'll let you test the car out, OK?" Dane said.

Orabelle nodded excitedly, "Okay!" she grinned, glancing out the window. Her body tingled slightly with the excitement, "tell me more about this movie. . thing."

"Umm..well...like I said, it's like a moving picture that tells a story. It has people playing as other people in order to act out scenes to tell a story. I know there are movies that tell stories about mermaids..." Dane explained as much as he can.

Belle blinked "your people know we exist? I thought you said they didn't?" She was slightly confused. "How do you see movies?" She asked curiously glancing over at him. She was quite intrigued at how the sun rays danced over his features casting shadows and light across his face.

Back
Top Bottom